• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Call To Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam

Jan 15, 2008
Kansas & Haiti
:rofl!!:
when religions collide...thats when you see the true colours of a "divinely inspired" personality.

I know you were probably being facetious but there is a lot of truth in what you just said. I think that a lot of the truly divinely inspired personalities can be seen by their absence in certain contensious dialogs.

and what about the forced conversion of millions of young children to organized religion?
who cries for them?

Ah... this is a major issue. My husband and I just watched "Jesus Camp." Have you seen it? I also got chills when I was watching a film of the post-muhammad-cartoon fiasco in Denmark and saw a little boy, about 7 or 8 years old in the crowd screaming death and behead and so on.

I think you've brought up two important points. One, the behavior of a truly divinely inspired person who sincerely seeks to bring about understanding by dialog, and two -- forced indoctrination of children.

Jan 15, 2008
Kansas & Haiti
If I am not wrong majaority of americans use to circumise themselves without any religious reason.If what you said is true then why.

First, I apologize for being off topic but will respond to this question.

When my son was born 28 years ago (wow, am I THAT old??? :up: and I still look good!) Anyhow, when my son was born, virtually EVERYBODY circumsised their male infants. Nobody seemed to no why but everybody did it. It seemed so barbaric to me that I started doing research on it before the birth. I asked several physicians what the purpose was for this procedure and they ALL told me there was no medical purpose. Some people have these backwards beliefs that circumcised men are somehow cleaner, which is so false. But then I started doing research on dangers and harms. Wow -- that is scary! Then I researched the actual procedure which is so barbaric to watch I actually threw-up after watching one film. Then I started finding out the benefits of natual, intact men and decided NOT to have my son circumcised. The surprising part was how much criticism I got for that! People were outraged. Other mothers criticized me and said he would hate me for that some day. They said he'd have some sort of complex when he realized he was "different" from the other boys. On and on. I've read about it quite a bit and research shows that there is absolutely NO medical purpose for the procedure -- it is 100% cultural and cosmetic. Not only that, it harms. It removes a large percentage of the pleasure sensing nerves and also causes desensitization from parts of genitals that then are constantly exposed and rubbing against clothing etc.. They become less sensitive during the course of a man's life. Circumcised men don't really understand this because they've never felt what uncircumcised men do. Just like circumcised women will never know the pleasure of what's been taken from them because its done as such an early age.

So, as for why do american's do this... well, for the same reason they do a lot of things -- because every one else is doing it. Beyond that, few question why.

Sad, huh?

Okay, sorry about topic moderators! You can move this if you want. I just wanted to answer that question.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Quote "Bhai Mardana ji even though born into a muslim family was a Sikh of the Guru - Guru Nanak Dev ji. _______"

Bhai Mardana never stated that he was atheist or Muslim, Khushwant Singh admitted that. All turban wearing with beard men are not necessarily believers of Sikhism.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Thank you for your artical. yes Muslims are like FOX and they know, thier Muslim womens wil never change but our Girls, why they go after them.
We have given them enough freedom, we trusted our girls too much even though they still think, they are under parents thumb. They want to prove them self, they want to punish their parents.

Any of you have a sikh girl friend teach them tell them what are they up against. I would like to say thank you fo rthe person who posted this artical and I think we should post these artical in all Gurudwars and School board this way our children can read and see

These are my thoughts.

Thank you
Gur fateh

bhav.kaur

SPNer
May 30, 2008
Hey guys!!

I think you all are living in 18th Century when women were helpless creatures.

It is very sad to say that even now we think the same for them and very much convinced by the stories of muslims targetting sikh girls.

Todays girls are quite sensible to understand what they are doing. We simly can't raise fingures at muslim males because they are seducing sikh women. No body can seduce a women if she doesn't want to be seduced; otherwise it will be called a rape.

I hope whoever wrote these posts are sensible and educated people who are aware of the current social scenarios. Why do you raise questions os a sikh marrying a muslim.
Why not why a sikh eats meat and drinks alcohol?????? Why do not you raise fingures at your own religion who has strictly said NO NO to non vegetarian and alcohol but still we as sikhs are famous for 'sharaabi and kawaabi'. Why do not you see that we as sikhs cut our hair despite of our gurus sacrifices??? Why we sikhs do not do nit name despite of our gurus orders to do so??????

Please see you religion first. Atleast muslims strictly follow what their prophet mohammed preached them. eating halal meat, no alcohol, friday namaaz if not 5 times a day.............................At least they are able to avoid chicken-mutton if its not halal but are we sikhs are able to do this small thing what our gurus said????????/

Please answer this first before raising fingers at muslims. Try to understand the essence of our religion which same for every religion i.e. 'One God'.

There is only one answer to all questions i.e One God. But if we want to fight and create disparities then it your wish. Every god has conveyed only one message. Other teachings just tell you how to live your life in right order. If you are born as sikh and want to become muslim....................no problems!!!!!!!!!!! as long as you are not hurting any body as long as you are not killing any body or as long as you are not doing anything wrong to anybody it is fine. God might have made a lot of religions but also he has given us minds to see the right aspect which is one God/ babaji/ ramji/ allah/ christ= one God.

Its now your wish if you want to complicate things!!!!!!!!!!!

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Why do not you raise fingures at your own religion who has strictly said NO NO to non vegetarian and alcohol but still we as sikhs are famous for 'sharaabi and kawaabi'

Before giving lecture first learn about sikhism.Where does it strictly says to no no to non vegetarian food.And yes may be sikhs are famous as sharabi kababi's but what muslims are famous for Notorious criminals.Let me give you some statistics.Crime rate in rate among
muslims in India is exceptionally high.They are involved in all type of illegal activities

Ever heard of Dawood ibrahim,or Abu salem etc

No body can seduce a women if she doesn't want to be seduced; otherwise it will be called a rape.

Just read the news following.Is this the 18th century news

A hidden world in which Asian men “groom” young white girls for sex has been exposed with the jailing yesterday of two men for child-abuse offences.

Grooming of white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed - Times Online
Zulfqar Hussain, 46, and Qaiser Naveed, 32, from east Lancashire, were each jailed for five years and eight months after exploiting two girls aged under 16 by plying them with alcohol and drugs before having sex with them.

bhav.kaur

SPNer
May 30, 2008
I think you should look into sikhism first!!

Whatever you said is true and I do not deny it. But what ever I said about non vegetarian, it is true and you can confirm from any learned sikh person or may be Gyani ji.

And about the muslim sex racket........... Don't you know about the blue star operation where, sikh preists were having fun inside the golden temple with girls and alcohol. You can ignore these facts but still they will remain facts. At least muslims do not do these kind of shameful deeds in their holy sacred places as what our sikhs did.

I again say, please look at your religion's weekness before pointing at others especially muslims. Do not forget what our indian army is doing to Muslim Kashmiri girls!!!!!!! Indian army consists of Sikhs, hindus and others. What will you say about them???
Do also address the issues related to not cutting hair in sikhism and still sikhs want to cut their hair and a lot of them are now have good styled hair cuts. Are we able to protect our religion.

Sikhs originated because of Muslims. Islam is older than Sikhism. Sikhism is less than 500 years old. But still Muslims are able to continue their religious rituals and are we as sikhs are able to do that????? So which religion is stronger?? Ours or theirs?? Who is able to continue their true identity?? Sikhs or Muslims??

Muslims are not treated fairly in this world as others including sikhs and christians are envious of their dedication towards Islam. We have no right to point our fingures towards muslims as we are also not able to follow our religion properly. How many of us meet even 2 of the 5 things told by our sikh gurus??????// You will get your answers.

Every sect has bad and good people. I have seen a lot of muslims who are very good human being even better than some of my relatives and sikh friends. but it doesn't mean sikhs are bad. All religions are same. You follow whatever you want to follow and don't raise fingures at other religions especially Islam.

Mind it always as if you will do that you will destroy the essence of your own religion i.e. sikhism.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Bhav Kaur JI,

First of all, I would like to say thank you. At least you have raised a question with answered to your self. I am delighted, on your comment, 18th centaury. Madam Ji

We all have to understand something and it’s an open conversation. Please do not get hipper or excited.

Yes you are right, why a Sikh cut their hair, when our Guru has sacrificed everything for us

You are right why we drink Sharab or Tobacco. Or we look at other male or female

Also you are right; no body can not seduce you unless other partner is ready right.

But, this topic is for SEDUCE a Sikh Girl in to Islam

We should think and discussed on the issue how we can save those girls who ever are going in to that direction or who has gone in to that direction

Why their is Sikh religion why we have to be aware on those issue’s we should educate that

I will answer your question on Friday MUSLIMS they do their prayers almost five time.

Do you have any idea how many times a day they lie!

Hazrat Mohammed Ali never said in a QURAN, forced other peoples to your religion
Hazrat Mohammed Ali never said in a QURAN, take other people lives for y our own purpose.

At least not Last Hazrat Mohammed Ali ever said, Muslim is the best in the whole world. We all have to respect all the religions GOD IS ONE but we have to believe in our own religion.

I wonder if you are Muslim or you are very close to a Muslim

Also SIKHS are not originated because of Muslims go do your study first on Sikh religion than say what ever you want to say or ask any question if you want to raise any of it please

I am not here to contradict you but these are the fact

Gur fateh:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I think you should look into sikhism first!!

Whatever you said is true and I do not deny it. But what ever I said about non vegetarian, it is true and you can confirm from any learned sikh person or may be Gyani ji.

BHav khan or what ever you are.You have proved that you are not a sikh girl.
As far non veg diet is concerned I don't need to go to gyani I have done enough research on my religion

Here is the following thread on meat issue which has comments of learned persons including gyani.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/essays-on-sikhism/8828-fools-who-wrangle-over-flesh.html
Go ahead and prove your point their

And about the muslim sex racket........... Don't you know about the blue star operation where, sikh preists were having fun inside the golden temple with girls and alcohol. You can ignore these facts but still they will remain facts. At least muslims do not do these kind of shameful deeds in their holy sacred places as what our sikhs did.

Are you taking any kinds of drugs? Who told you that sikh priests were having fun with girls or alchol inside golden temple

I again say, please look at your religion's weekness before pointing at others especially muslims. Do not forget what our indian army is doing to Muslim Kashmiri girls!!!!!!! Indian army consists of Sikhs, hindus and others. What will you say about them???

What about kashmiri pandits,What about their girls? who started jihad their

Do also address the issues related to not cutting hair in sikhism and still sikhs want to cut their hair and a lot of them are now have good styled hair cuts. Are we able to protect our religion.

And what about muslim males shaving their beards.Sikh men still have guts to wear turbans but 99% muslim males don't even have guts to keep their beard.

Sikhs originated because of Muslims. Islam is older than Sikhism. Sikhism is less than 500 years old. But still Muslims are able to continue their religious rituals and are we as sikhs are able to do that????? So which religion is stronger?? Ours or theirs?? Who is able to continue their true identity?? Sikhs or Muslims??

Again a big lie sikhism does not originated because of muslims.
And what the hell is true identity criminals

Muslims are not treated fairly in this world as others including sikhs and christians are envious of their dedication towards Islam. We have no right to point our fingures towards muslims as we are also not able to follow our religion properly. How many of us meet even 2 of the 5 things told by our sikh gurus??????// You will get your answers.

Only a muslim can say that they are not treated properly in this world.In india muslim men can have 4 wives ,they get hajj subsidy they have their personal law,they got pakistan and bangaladesh.

And BTW what type of country is pakistan now.Are muslims really following their religion
by killing each other.Is this the way they follow.What a joke

Every sect has bad and good people. I have seen a lot of muslims who are very good human being even better than some of my relatives and sikh friends. but it doesn't mean sikhs are bad. All religions are same. You follow whatever you want to follow and don't raise fingures at other religions especially Islam.

Who the hell are you to tell not to raise finger against especially islam.

mkm

SPNer
Mar 1, 2008

PLEASE COME OUT OF DISGUISE AND SPEAK OPENLY IN FAVOUR OF YOUR RELIGION.

Bmandur

SPNer
May 15, 2008
Canada
Wao, what a Quote..

Who wants to have open challenge on religion!

I am ready:

We are far away from the topic, Muslim Seduce Sikh Girls in to Islam

In Pakistan, over 300 Sikhs Girls are trapped under Prostitute
They were taken by our Muslims Male friends, who should be the Blame for:

Gue fateh

KulwantK

SPNer
Oct 31, 2007
Sat Nam, all- I am hoping things are well and good for everyone!
Yes, to get back to the main topic- yes, it does happen. "Muslim" guys manage, through trickery or other oftenly forceful coersion take Sikh girls to wife, and not for what we would call spiritual reasons, but for cultural and political ones. Indeed, it is true, a real Muslim would not wish to do that, any more than a real Sikh would wish to do something similar. So, having said that, the next point of conversation might be a discussion on how to stop it. One of the first things that comes to mind is to make sure our children truly understand the gifts the Gurus have given us, and the sacrifices they made for us and for everyone to live a happier life, whether Sikh or non-Sikh. So that would naturally mean that education is the order of the day! It might be a good thing for parents and teachers to warn these girls of the dangers of not thoroughly checking out the background of some man before the girl has any sort of friendship with him, no matter what his professed religion may be- these days, one cannot be too careful! Who is he? Who are his parents? What do they do- where do they work, and whom for? If he says he is a Muslim, well, then that would certainly beg the question as to why he seems interested in a Sikh girl! Why wouldn't he be interested in a Muslim girl? Girls need to be made to understand what they would be giving up were they to marry into a Muslim family- how is one to correlate living the Sikh Way, attending Gurdwara, and everything that goes into the life of a Sikh, and Sharia? Let's start thinking of creative ways to prevent the problem from getting worse.
Cheers,
Kulwant

Julia

SPNer
Jun 5, 2008
Kazakhstan / Russia
Re: Re: Sikh Boys Need To Shore Up Their Testosterone

..Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you ...

In " USA " ...

IN “UK” ...

In INDIA ...

Indian muslims ...

Pakistanis muslims ...

Delirium, written above about sikhs guys.

Soon, very soon The Kingdom of God will come. Great Master Haidakhan Babaji (Mahavatar of Lord Shiva) prophesied with his holy words: "Now the time of Sikhs' religion have come. Everybody must follow Sikhs' example of Devotion, Bravery, Fearlessness and readiness to die for their Faith! Everyone must respect these great people."

..Now is the Age of MahaKranti. Everybody must be ready every moment to die for God and Truth, as sikhs are."

..Guru Granth Sahib - the Greatest Scripture ever been written. Everybody must follow it.
In all times there were many different Scriptures. But now - the Time of Revolution. Mahaprabhuji is ready to execute this. The Revolution will happen in a moment. Those, who worked, will die with their work. Those, who slept, will die in sleep. Who stood, will die standing.. Only those, who pray, will be saved.
Mahaprabhuji would like to execute the Revolution in a peaceful way. But people can't overcome their devil features themselves.
Babaji wants to make all the people, who are more alike devils today, - in Gods. Mahaprabhuji says that The Great Peace will be set on Earth after the Mahakranti. And there will be no different religions anymore, but only the Truth and Love between the human.

According to this, Babaji says, that these days everyone must be as sikhs and everyone must follow the Holy Book Guru Granth Sahib. Babaji says, we all - One World Family. There is no separation to different castes, sex and other features. We all - warriors! Lions and Lionesses! Singhs and Kaurs! Like it is said in the Great Guru Granth Sahib Book.

Julia

SPNer
Jun 5, 2008
Kazakhstan / Russia
Re: Sikh Boys Need To Shore Up Their Testosterone

Also He said, that all the nukes created, will be reversed against the creators themselves. And they will not be able to do anything, having all this weapon. All the awfulest weapon will be on the side of Mahaprabhudji when the Time comes.
And such Great Countries as Russia and America will be able to do nothing even with their nukes. America will be almost all rubbed off the Earth-face. In the most countries will stay alive from 3 to 5 % of people. In some countries - to 25%. The Mahakranti - ****** Kranti - will not leave aside anybody, it will touch everybody!
Babaji says all must be alert these days because the Mahakranti is already not so far.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sat Nam, all- I am hoping things are well and good for everyone!
Yes, to get back to the main topic- yes, it does happen. "Muslim" guys manage, through trickery or other oftenly forceful coersion take Sikh girls to wife, and not for what we would call spiritual reasons, but for cultural and political ones. Indeed, it is true, a real Muslim would not wish to do that, any more than a real Sikh would wish to do something similar. So, having said that, the next point of conversation might be a discussion on how to stop it. One of the first things that comes to mind is to make sure our children truly understand the gifts the Gurus have given us, and the sacrifices they made for us and for everyone to live a happier life, whether Sikh or non-Sikh. So that would naturally mean that education is the order of the day! It might be a good thing for parents and teachers to warn these girls of the dangers of not thoroughly checking out the background of some man before the girl has any sort of friendship with him, no matter what his professed religion may be- these days, one cannot be too careful! Who is he? Who are his parents? What do they do- where do they work, and whom for? If he says he is a Muslim, well, then that would certainly beg the question as to why he seems interested in a Sikh girl! Why wouldn't he be interested in a Muslim girl? Girls need to be made to understand what they would be giving up were they to marry into a Muslim family- how is one to correlate living the Sikh Way, attending Gurdwara, and everything that goes into the life of a Sikh, and Sharia? Let's start thinking of creative ways to prevent the problem from getting worse.
Cheers,
Kulwant

KulwantK

First, in my opinion, your understanding that Muslims who are living their faith in a sincere way have not real interest in luring non-Muslims into a different way of life. It is important to them, I would think, that the choice be made with an open heart and with individual consent. The idea of "seducing" anyone to become Muslim is political and has historically been political and cultural. I agree with you on this point.

You are also making sense when you say that Sikh girls need to know what they would be giving up. A good turn in this conversation would be to make a list. This takes the conversation out of the realm of rhetoric and into the realm of information.

For example,

1. Would she want to eat halal meat if she knew how animals are slaughtered for halal?

2. ?

3. ?

May 30, 2007
Every sikh has to follow the Rehyat Maryada made by Gurus n Almighty Waheguru.Rehyat maryada is for sikhs 's good n completely changes the lifestyle of a sikh,whether man or woman....According to rehyat maryada(Guru's orders) every sikh girl must marry a sikh boy who is complete in external form with his hairs all intact......In UK sikh girls make fun of Gursikhs for having beard n moustaches..They r not making fun of sikhs but making fun of Waheguru n ten Gurus themselves....Remember one thing-Waheguru is Supreme of all n he alone manages the entire universe.All his creation runs under his commands n Hukums.Those who don't follow SUFFER ENDLESSLY....These sikh girls r weak in sikhi n have no knowledge of Sikh Rehyat Maryada...Parents r the ones to be blamed most for this.next to them r the sikh girls themselves...These sikh girls have decided not to wear dastaar on their head.Guru Gobind Singh Ji has given Sikhnis the dastaaar to cover n hold their long hairs together,protect from dust n also from attack from enemy n so dastaar also carrries the iron chakars(rings).Main purpose of dastaar is to prevent hairs from messing in while doing shastar(weapons) training n while fighting in battles along with male sikhs.Guru wanted to make them physically very very strong so that they can be called Lionesses n protect themselves n their children from Mugal army soldiers's attack.In Guru's times,sikh women practiced along with men the shastars,they wore the shastars(weapons n armor) all the time n also dastaar with iron rings around to protect head from enemy attack...But today sikh girls have totally forgotten dastaar on their head n the importance of shastar practice(which is huge exercise to body)...today's sikh girls love to watch lot of TV n **** of the world.They hardly exercise....RESULT---Mind is overpowered by the 5 evils within it n so they r easily attracted towards fools n make huge mistakes in life...Sorry for these kind of girls...they r not sikhnis of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.....Guru laid great importance on exercise thru shastar practice n whole day long battles with big mugal forces....What happened today with the exercise part...Noone follows the reyhat maryada...All power comes thru firm mind n extensive exercising like a full-time soldier n that 's what Guru Gobind Singh Ji made us......Today nearly 300 weak sikh girls r sitting in prostitution centres in pakistan becoz they never followed Guru's rehyat maryada,never wore weapons n practiced them n therefore no exercise for the body.....RESULT-they r easily subdued by their own 5 evils within n so become easy prey to hungry wolves for life.Sorry for such weak girls.....Old sikhs lifted heavy stones to make big forts for fighting battles which itself provides powerful body exercise..Lifting heavy stones n clay mud,etc........Today we have gyms to cover the same part.why don't these girls go n exercise there as well including shastars training in gurudwaras n other sikh training places..

sikhism is a religion of Exercise n meditation(means following every order of Guru Maharaj) which makes a sikh a soldier n a saint.....Pick up the Guru's lifestyle of becoming a tough soldier ready for everything impossible(for others) n meditate of Akal Purak Naam n follow his every order without questioning n having immense trust in ur father,the Waheguru.....
This is the only solution to prevent sikh girls fron getting seduced....

EXERCISE,WEAPON TRAININGS N FOLLOWING SGGS JI,REHYAT MARYADA,LOVING UR CULTURE N GURU'S TRADITIONS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE SUCH HAPPENINGS.
GURU WAYS N MIGHTY WORDS MAKE ONE SUPER STRONG N TOUGH N SO NOTHING CAN SHATTER THEM.

REMEMBER.WEAK COLLAPSE WHILE STRONG CONTINUES.IF U WANT TO BE STRONG,CHOOSE HARDER LIFESTYLE N EXERCISE N ALWAYS SAY BIG YES TO WHATEVER GURU ASKS U TO DO.NEVER TURN UR BACK TO GURU'S WORDS N U WILL NEVER REPENT/FAIL :)....U WILL BE THE WINNER OF THIS ENTIRE JAGAT(WORLD)....:advocate:

May 24, 2008
These comments r by Mr . V Phool Ji , so with all due regards to him I'm posting it here " Political correctness (politeness = political)-politeness doesn't mean freedom. Sikh are conditioned to be polite, as they are by hundishataani movies, every male actor is mulsim, whilst have you ever heard of muslim actresses. This image projects falling in love with a muslim man is natural, challenging you to break taboos, and go against your free will. Love conquers all, but does any muslim ever change their religion for love or allow you to keep yours. Political correctness is when a person tells you that religion is not important to them but expect you to convert because they are afraid of their parents, so are you really their love, or their parents come before you-- and are you so unloved by your parents. Ask yourself, if you disrespect them they might not speak to you for a while but they won't kill you, can you say the same for muslim honour killings. People who are afraid they don't truly love -- if you must be with a muslim, and they start the relationship with telling you that they love you, they will die for you. Then ask them to do something simple change their religion to prove how much they love you, before the relationship begins -- you will get your answer, whether they love you or are using you to get 70 virgins in after life, that is what they are promised if they convert someone to their faith -- that is called taaquia".

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: