• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Call To Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Is this the teaching of that religion, what they are doing is it in their scriptures, if not this means they are realy not who they are claiming to be. If you cant understand this simple logic, how can you believe every claims you hear on the news?

yes kay the following are the true teaching's from god

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general/18059-saudi-arabia-gang-rape-victim-gets.html

in a shocking verdict, a Saudi Court has ordered a gang rape victim to undergo 200 lashes and six months in prison for "being in the car of an unrelated male" when the crime was committed.

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
I have also seen the news as KDS ji has amplified. The fact of the matter is as to why are we discussing this. Sikhi site and discussing Musllims does not make sense .
Why not close this thread? unless
There are considerations that weigh heavier.;)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I have also seen the news as KDS ji has amplified. The fact of the matter is as to why are we discussing this. Sikhi site and discussing Musllims does not make sense .
Why not close this thread? unless
There are considerations that weigh heavier.;)

On spn there are non sikh topics also.We should be well informed what is happening around the world.

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
BUt KDS ji at the cost od 12000 views, I Think it will be practical to break this thread in some way and make it Part-II or something of the sort hence forth so that one need not consider as the most popular 'read' .
The number views are just a shame for a sikhi site.

You have better platform to decide this and can discuss with Aman singh ji.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
yes kay the following are the true teaching's from god

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general/18059-saudi-arabia-gang-rape-victim-gets.html

in a shocking verdict, a Saudi Court has ordered a gang rape victim to undergo 200 lashes and six months in prison for "being in the car of an unrelated male" when the crime was committed.
Why are you guys so gullible?

Ahlel Bayt » Articles » The Hidden Truth About the Qatif Case: Response to “Rape Victim Gets Lashes” - Check this out!

punjabikiren

SPNer
Nov 28, 2007
staffs
i am jus new 2 dis so i aint sure wat dis is 4 from readin i figure its everyones opinions...about this well my mum told me 2 b careful bcuz she noes i ave alot of muslim friends and well i know about 5 or 6 girls and ladies from wer i live dat ave married muslims but with own choice they disowned there families and well da gurls dat du dat i personally fink r stupid we cnt fully blame muslims bcuz at da end ov da dai i no ldz ov gurls rwnd my end a guy gives dem is numba n dey get all excited bcuz dey fink its kwl ave a man by ur side so sum ov our sikh girls r stupid buh for da ones dat dey harrased ders no blaming them but they cud consider abortion to keep the familys izit n 2 b honest dey get harrased in places wer no one walks past or hears dem so think what wer they doing there in the first place......

sorry if i ave offended anyone

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
i am jus new 2 dis so i aint sure wat dis is 4 from readin i figure its everyones opinions...about this well my mum told me 2 b careful bcuz she noes i ave alot of muslim friends and well i know about 5 or 6 girls and ladies from wer i live dat ave married muslims but with own choice they disowned there families and well da gurls dat du dat i personally fink r stupid we cnt fully blame muslims bcuz at da end ov da dai i no ldz ov gurls rwnd my end a guy gives dem is numba n dey get all excited bcuz dey fink its kwl ave a man by ur side so sum ov our sikh girls r stupid buh for da ones dat dey harrased ders no blaming them but they cud consider abortion to keep the familys izit n 2 b honest dey get harrased in places wer no one walks past or hears dem so think what wer they doing there in the first place......

sorry if i ave offended anyone

Dear punjabi kiren

Welcome to spn.Its good that you have shared your view with us.

Nov 16, 2007
Why are you guys so gullible?
kay,
you are trying your best preaching. You look at every scenerio and then try to find arguements in favour of Quran or other Islamic traditions. It is like lawyers fighting for a killer on trial. Problem is Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia has so much oil money, they can buy bunch of best scholars to interpret Quran to prove it scientifically or morally right. and they already have.
Quran was supposed to be 'Law and Order' book for Arabs only. It is not meant for civilised societies. IF it is timeless message from God, why Islamic scholars have to talk about historical context for justifying anything?
Why do Islamic scholars find inventions in Quran after somebody has already invented it? Why not stop wasting time preaching it and go for new inventions just looking at Quran? You might find a formula for a weapon stronger than Nuclear Bomb. Then you guys can force whole world including Western countries to submission and whole world can be brought under one Caliphate.
(Dream Like pinky and brain)

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dream Like pinky and brain

Thats really a nice cartoon series and I like watching that !:)

About this post . It s is just caution to our Kids ao thgat they have all the information before commiting themselves to something

May 30, 2007
Khuswant Singh is the macho writer , ;) .

Will any Sikh Girl Wish to marry Him ? :{;o:

:)

Btw Gurus have made us a sikh,lion n Khalsa all in one.These three qualities r to be gained n nourished everyday by anyone who call himself a sikh of Guru.It is everyday's job n not to be skipped at any cost.Infact a true Guru ka Singh will never miss that.Guru has made us sikhs-learners or student for life so that we can keep following Guru's hukums/paths for life.He made us Lions by making us Soldiers who should march everyday many miles,run,practice Gatka n other martial games for many hrs a day,Exercise in gym,play power games like wrestling n others to keep ourself always healthy,strong n be a ready-to-attack soldier/lion for evils/enemies.And the last virtue of Khalsa has to be nourished with great attention becoz being Khalsa is very much important to attach our mind with Waheguru.materialistic attachment of mind detaches one from one true Guru/God.
Therefore it is important or duty/responsiblity of every sikh to develop n mature these 3 virtues on daily basis.
Also one has to work hard to achieve these three virtues.nothing comes easy btw.But if a sikh has learnt the secret "MAN JITE JAG JEET" he/she can do anything.even the impossible.

N khuswant Singh is only a writer n does not mature the above said qualities everyday n so he is having ill-personality.He is a macho as good writer n so has nothing to do with macho personality.I think u r badly mistaken by calling him macho personality.He is only a macho-writer.He is neither a good saint n soldier but only a good writer.:cool:

Nov 16, 2007
Btw Gurus have made us a sikh,lion n Khalsa all in one.These three qualities r to be gained n nourished everyday by anyone who call himself a sikh of Guru.It is everyday's job n not to be skipped at any cost.Infact a true Guru ka Singh will never miss that.Guru has made us sikhs-learners or student for life so that we can keep following Guru's hukums/paths for life.He made us Lions by making us Soldiers who should march everyday many miles,run,practice Gatka n other martial games for many hrs a day,Exercise in gym,play power games like wrestling n others to keep ourself always healthy,strong n be a ready-to-attack soldier/lion for evils/enemies.And the last virtue of Khalsa has to be nourished with great attention becoz being Khalsa is very much important to attach our mind with Waheguru.materialistic attachment of mind detaches one from one true Guru/God.
Therefore it is important or duty/responsiblity of every sikh to develop n mature these 3 virtues on daily basis.
Also one has to work hard to achieve these three virtues.nothing comes easy btw.But if a sikh has learnt the secret "MAN JITE JAG JEET" he/she can do anything.even the impossible.

N khuswant Singh is only a writer n does not mature the above said qualities everyday n so he is having ill-personality.He is a macho as good writer n so has nothing to do with macho personality.I think u r badly mistaken by calling him macho personality.He is only a macho-writer.He is neither a good saint n soldier but only a good writer.:cool:
He is not even Sikh. He calls himlself atheist.
And girls who are looking for machos are not sikh, they are simply girls. Don't call every girl born in sikh family a sikh girl.

May 30, 2007
He is not even Sikh. He calls himlself atheist.
And girls who are looking for machos are not sikh, they are simply girls. Don't call every girl born in sikh family a sikh girl.
I agree with u 100%.Anyone born in a sikh family is a like a student who has entered in first class of Sikhi.If he/she learns n follow they pass to higher class.Those who fail n keep on failing r not sikhs at all.those who still pretend to be sikhs they r donkey who have only worn Lion skin on them-a fake sikh,a fake lion n a fake Khalsa.
One has to work very very hard to nourish n develop sikhi,Lionship(warriorship) n Khalsa(only Guru's words attraction n his lotus feet).btw one gains warriorship by practicing Shastar,hard exercises like running many miles,Gym for hrs,Wrestling,Kabaddi,etc for many hrs a day n develops a spirit of always remaining a Guru's ready Warrior Lions n Lionesses(both men n women should be Guru's warriors army).Nothing comes easy n needs great hard work n firm mind.One has to win his/her mind all the time.

Remember MAN JITE JAG JEET is secret of success in becoming a warrior n a saint sikh n a khalsa.Nothing comes easy.Sikhi is very very difficult,Lionship doesn't comes easy n one has to fight back his mind all the time to become Khalsa.One has to push his body n mind to limits.guru 's mighty words stuck hard in mind alone makes all possible by sticking to them all time n never giving-up spirit.:cool:

Nov 15, 2007
The call itself needs to be corrected " It should be extended first to the muslims itself, worldwide, to come back to their own religion, later to others ". Please Try hard to stop doors of heaven getting clossed for U as U Urself are rushing to get them permanently clossed for U. I hope U wil Think in that way also.
As SIKH's are concerned, U need not worry bout them. Guru's are taking a gud care of them.

Its not to hurt anone, But Truth.

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa
Shree Wahe Guru Ji ki Fateh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
jagaman ji,

Psychologically Sikhs have the Guru's backing and that's beginning with the right foot forward.

jaggy_guru

SPNer
Feb 23, 2008
It is proven fact that people who try to seduce and marry sikh girls r not able to satisfy their own girls and then they try to keep hold on them thru Religion.they r hidden under veils n most of the time they r under house arrest by their relatives. Do u think this is manliness.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
You know what jaggy ji,

This is the first time anyone has ever made the point you make about the connection between men and women -- that I can remember in any conversation. A man who is secure in his manliness does not have to keep women "under house arrest" Good image. And this is true throughout the world -- not just among the people of Islam. To be fair, not all Muslim men behave this way. But in many Muslim countries they are under pressure to do so. And it is a blessing when someone can break free of cultural bonds like these.

Jan 15, 2008
Kansas & Haiti
This is all very interesting - how Muslim men marry out of their religion to bring women in and yet they don't allow Muslim women to marry out of the religion (perhaps because they know good and well that, given the choice, no woman in her right mind would marry a man that was going to make her spend the rest of her life in a sack, take 3 other wives AND beat her if she got out of line?).

Many have brought up the fact that young Sikhs are wandering away from their heritage and dressing, acting, picking up the immorality of western society. But it's against human nature not to adapt to their environment so how would Sikh families prevent this?

The first Sikhs I ever knew were from India and they were only here a year or so before the husband cut his hair and put away the turban. The wife now has very short hair and wears suits and heels and you would never be able to tell their daughters from any of the other kids at the local High School. One doesn't believe in any religion at all! I'm not sure if she's an atheist but I think she is...

Then I met a Sikh man at my work who is also from India but he still wears the turban, although he trims his beard.

It sounds like a lot of young Sikhs are seeing their traditional ways as un-cool or something. Well, except Bhangra -- now that is AWESOME!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I am actually right now pondering whether a warning is needed in this thread for religious stereotyping -- in this case Muslims being the target. And welcome the input from other mods who may be reading the thread.

Until then, as forum members and Sikhs who bear no prejudice based on race, religion or social caste we might want to consider what we are saying.

Mardana was a Muslim. Sheik Fareed was a Muslim. and so forth.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: