• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Call To Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam

May 30, 2007
Guys Like Good Looking Girls, Girls Like Good Looking Guys Stop Maing Excuses For Being Ugly, And Stop Calling Good Looking People Dirty There Is No Such Thing As Dirty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ughh ! :crazy: What do u mean by this statement.Doesn't make much sense to me.U mean sikhs boys should cut their head hairs n beards n girls should cut their hairs short n trim their eye-brows n wear tight clothes.leave their traditions n gursikhi to be like others in an attempt to be good looking.what do U mean.who is ugly BTW. n who is good looking people in ur eyes.Talk full n complete n don't give short notes.Totally out of bounds for me.:rofl::confused:

U r very wrong.anyway here is the fact of today.Sikh Girls like dirty boys n clean shaven boys who love to drink lot of daru n spend nights in clubs n restaurants n hardly visit gurudwaras.No interest in sikhi n Guru's teachings.Even if they visit They go to show off their make up n beauty n tight clothes thru which everything is visible n still behaving like villagers.On the other hand foolish sikh boys(feel pity sometimes) like good sikh girls that they hardly find.:D:}{}{}:This is fact of today.Todays marriage relationship is based on bollywood dirt n Sxx n nothing beyond.:advocate:
Sikh girls have made best use of freedom given to them n shattered the image of sikhi all togethers that sikhs have made over hundreds of years n immense sacrifices.
Before 1984 roits in delhi sikh girls from delhi were interviewed n asked how many want to marry a bearded sikh boy n 99% girls said yes to clean-shaven non-sikhs n hardly 1% said yes to sikhs.great shame for sikhi training to sikh girls.even today they r same after facing heavy losses.Go to delhi urself n find out the truth.About 95% delhi girls r still living in illusionary world of bollywood kind love life n staying far away from sikhi teachings.they wear jeans all time even in Gurudwaras n openly sit with their boy friend in Gurudwaras(Great Shame).How all this things will be changed my friend.Mugal empire that was very strong couldnot shake sikhs but today enemy from within sikhs(Girls) r shattering sikhi to nil.They r sole destroyers of sikhi in punjab n elsewhere.UK is pretty open dirt place to talk with.

U can leave sikhi for girls i know but not me Mrs dhillon.U can cut ur hairs short like amir khan or others n never try to be like Guru Gobind Singh Ji-the Super prince n king of Lions(Singhs)-The super warrior n saint n beyond one's description.
anyway what is ur full explanation of things that U want to convey.what is ur entire story of good-looking boys n girls n how they can become good looking in ur eyes.let me also understand what u r trying to address.Right now it is totally out of my reach n grasping.please Elaborate.:confused:

Sat Shri Akal.

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
ughh ! :crazy: What do u mean by this statement.Doesn't make much sense to me.U mean sikhs boys should cut their head hairs n beards n girls should cut their hairs short n trim their eye-brows n wear tight clothes.leave their traditions n gursikhi to be like others in an attempt to be good looking.what do U mean.who is ugly BTW. n who is good looking people in ur eyes.Talk full n complete n don't give short notes.Totally out of bounds for me.:rofl::confused:

U r very wrong.anyway here is the fact of today.Sikh Girls like dirty boys n clean shaven boys who love to drink lot of daru n spend nights in clubs n restaurants n hardly visit gurudwaras.No interest in sikhi n Guru's teachings.Even if they visit They go to show off their make up n beauty n tight clothes thru which everything is visible n still behaving like villagers.On the other hand foolish sikh boys(feel pity sometimes) like good sikh girls that they hardly find.:D:}{}{}:This is fact of today.Todays marriage relationship is based on bollywood dirt n Sxx n nothing beyond.:advocate:
Sikh girls have made best use of freedom given to them n shattered the image of sikhi all togethers that sikhs have made over hundreds of years n immense sacrifices.
Before 1984 roits in delhi sikh girls from delhi were interviewed n asked how many want to marry a bearded sikh boy n 99% girls said yes to clean-shaven non-sikhs n hardly 1% said yes to sikhs.great shame for sikhi training to sikh girls.even today they r same after facing heavy losses.Go to delhi urself n find out the truth.About 95% delhi girls r still living in illusionary world of bollywood kind love life n staying far away from sikhi teachings.they wear jeans all time even in Gurudwaras n openly sit with their boy friend in Gurudwaras(Great Shame).How all this things will be changed my friend.Mugal empire that was very strong couldnot shake sikhs but today enemy from within sikhs(Girls) r shattering sikhi to nil.They r sole destroyers of sikhi in punjab n elsewhere.UK is pretty open dirt place to talk with.

U can leave sikhi for girls i know but not me Mrs dhillon.U can cut ur hairs short like amir khan or others n never try to be like Guru Gobind Singh Ji-the Super prince n king of Lions(Singhs)-The super warrior n saint n beyond one's description.
anyway what is ur full explanation of things that U want to convey.what is ur entire story of good-looking boys n girls n how they can become good looking in ur eyes.let me also understand what u r trying to address.Right now it is totally out of my reach n grasping.please Elaborate.:confused:

Sat Shri Akal.

yeah but you dont need to do any of this stuff to be sexy, there are plenty of attractive amritdhari females and maels, maybe its your character thats makes you ugly try to look at the whole picture and anyways you sound sexually frustrated to me lol

May 30, 2007
yeah but you dont need to do any of this stuff to be sexy, there are plenty of attractive amritdhari females and maels, maybe its your character thats makes you ugly try to look at the whole picture and anyways you sound sexually frustrated to me lol

Don't talk like a crazy man.sorry for being harsh btw.I am most satisfied man.I love my Bani n nothing is more soothing than that.I see everything thru the perspective of Guru but feel pity for those who have really made fun of this beautiful sikhi.Not pointing at U anyway.I wrote like that becoz ur answer simply puzzled me.Good answer this time.Keep it up.I am not a sexually frustrated man anyway.Sex is my slave n follows only my orders for ur knowledge.I have full control over my evils as guru has taught me all the secrets to keep them at a distance always.Praises to guru n his Nectar Bani that washed away all my evils in seconds n brought evils to be my slaves.I have no idea how to express before U my friend that guru teaches all n wipes out all doubts n make mind free n made it concentrate on his feet n his deep Love.No words for expression the immense hapiness guru gave me n his bani is sweetest of all.I pass millions of my thanks to my Guru for such an easy way to overcome the world's biggest evils n bring them to my feet everyday n every moment.BTW respect to U.
Anyway simple respect for those who praise sikhi n sikhi bana.I am very proud of U.keep it up n bul chook maaf.Had ur answer been more elaborate it had not puzzled me n forced me to write like that.

Kush kitaee mere yaar.:) Chardi Kala.

Sat Shri Akal

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Please avoid personal insults at all costs. Its easier to point fingers on others rather finding our own fault. Adhere to Forum Rules strictly.

May 30, 2007
Please avoid personal insults at all costs. Its easier to point fingers on others rather finding our own fault. Adhere to Forum Rules strictly.
Anyway i work on both.Self faults n others too.Ha ha...........:}{}{}: :}{}{}: :}{}{}::}{}{}: :}{}{}: :}{}{}: :}8-: :crazy: :cool:.Making someone realise their fault is not an insult but it is called self-realisation my friend.I don't know why gursikhs r so rigid.Thanks btw my friend for ur coolness.u seem to be a gentleman to me..

Keep Sikhi n discussion about Sikhi only on the top of all ,All of U.:advocate:

Tan Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
(Saint)
Tan Guru Gobind Singh Ji.(Saint + soldier)

Tan Guru deh Sikh (Saint + soldier)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
wahguru Ji Ki fateh

Note: I would be glad if u pin point on my weaknesses in true sense.I am open for discussion.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Why I am sick of the Islamic ways.
Youtube shows a video clip :

Save Australia's Animals

Australian live export to the Middle East 2006. Help save Australia's animals. Don't let them get away with this horrible cruelty. Speak out. [ Australian live export to the Middle East 2006. Help save Australia's animals. Don't let them get away with this horrible cruelty. Speak out.

It got me thinking why all this cruelty is important before meat is considered HALAL by muslims?
YouTube - Save Australia's Animals

Jul 27, 2005
LEEDS, ENGLAND
i would like to keep it very simple and staraight forward.
muslim and *** religion was born in middle east i.e in desert.
there was a lack of water. to quench their thirst they had to walk for miles. and stored water in leather sacks,
therefore logically it was impossible for them to waste such an important commodidty, and thus to keep themselves away from diseases they had to practice circumcision, remove pubic hair etc, etc. and that was the reason they practised just washing their hands and feet.
As far as sikhs were concerned we had plenty of water, therefore we were encouraged to keep ourselves clean i.e have a bath everyday.
think logically - view the circumstances - search for what was avilable then?
that's how these things people argue about came to practice.
sorry i have written this in rush. maybe next time i shall write more briefly.
regards
bs

Aug 3, 2007
Re: sikh boys need to shore up there testosterones

Dear brother

I read an interesting thread in some other sikh site titled " what muslims percieve us ?? and a thread in this site ttled " "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" ,

WGKHWKF :wah:

your comments on " how muslims percieve us " reflects the poor state of your mind ( inspite of being a sikh )

Sikh girls have not been taken by muslims for first time. Since Ahmad Shah abad ali time sikh girls have been going into muslims possession by some means or other force or allurment.

It is when ever you have been weak that girls leave you either voluntarily or by force.

Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you .

So how do you define a testerone driven man . It all depends upon which society you live in.

In " USA " you will have to do some thing technologically smart as " SUPERMAN "

IN “UK” you will be required to be "JAMES BOND"

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

So if you love your girls and want them to sleep with you and not some smart muslim . Do some thing testosteronic sikh would do .

Say like capture Osama bin laden , get nobel prizes and have a critical number of children to prevent getting wiped out from this planet.

Secondly stop whining like a {censored} SIKH and change over and evolve to become a modern smart and suave SIKH. One like the role your forefathers would have been proud to see you in 2005 forms such as Superman , batman , James bond, sharuk khan etc.and capturer of osama bin laden.

got it you scared dud

from the

"Smart Sardar of 2005" of Gen X

WGKHWGF

:) hps62:)

"I Know you cant be on about your muslim girls be all sweet and innocent hiding in a letterbox. Ive had it done with anough muslim girls to know they are always on it ;-). So Don't talk too me about being weak becuase if thats the case you lot must be Pu**yholes the way your girls get about.

Aug 22, 2007
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguryji ki fateh,

People been stating their views about Sikh girls converting into Islam but no one understands the root cause of the problem. Why are the Sikh girls are converting into Islam. I will blame the Sikh parents for this problem. I am a Sikh parent as well suffering from this situation. Our Sikh parents spend most of their time in their own enjoyment. 80% of Sikh parents i know are too busy in heavy drinking and smoking, they do not create a family atmosphere we use to have in our parents or grandparents time. They do not have any time to spend with their children to teach them about our religion. most of the parents even do not practice the religion themselves, how can they educate their children about the faith. Poor children get no true love and affection from their parents they yearn for but parents are too busy ****ed enjoying their life. The love, the affection, the security they should have recieve from parent is missing in their childhood. The communication and understanding the children's needs are not their in our families as we the parent knows every thing better than the kids. We do not listen to our kids views and do not respect their ideas because WE ARE PARENTS AND ONLY WE KNOW THE BEST. This attitude of ours does not give the confidence to say anything in front of us. so our girls suffered all their life. When they are old enough to take the decisions of their own life then we parents blame them for taking the wrong decision i. e., converting into Islam and marrying Muslim boys. The love and affection they yearn all their life, when they don't get it at home then they start looking for that missing love and affection outside. That age group is very volunerable anmd that is where the muslim boys appears into their life and give them that love and affection. so how can you blame the our girls and the muslim boys.

Instead of just talking, why don't the parents rectifies the root cause and see where they are going wrong. Just by improving the way of living and start respecting each other in the family, a great deal of problems can be solved.

SO WAKE UP SIKH PARENTS, GIVE UP DRINKING AND SMOKING AND ALL OTHER BAD HABITS. START RENEWING YOUR FAMILY LIVES. GIVE SOME OF YOUR TIME TO YOUR CHILDREN. SPECIAL REQUEST TO OUR GURDWARA COMMITTEES: DO SOMETHING FOR OUR YOUTH AND PROTECT SIKHI. ORGANISE ACTIVTIES FOR YOUTHS AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO GET INVOLVED INTO THE ACTIVITIES. DON'T JUST OPEN THE GURUDWARAS FOR THE SAKE OF IT, ORGANISE SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR THE TODAYS YOUTH. PLEASE PARENTS DO NOT MISUSE YOUR POWER AS A PARENT. THINK FROM THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEWS AS WELL.

Our Granth Sahib does not teach us to treat girls as a piece of furniture in the house. For god sake they are human beings as well. It was not their fault if Goid made them girls. Our Gurus has given the respect to females. Why can't we do that.

Do not call yourself a true sikh just because you are wearing a tuban or you have all other physical attributes of a sikh. Practice the sikhism in true manner as our Gurus told us to in Guru Grunth Sahib. Do not practice just half of it. Improve your family and home atmosphere and save the sikh girls from converting into Islam. Or all the sacrifices made by our Gurus will be wasted.

DON'T TRY TO ERADICATE THE PROBLEM. JUST ERDICATE THE ROOT CAUSE AND THE PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY ITSELF. BELIEVE ME.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Harbinder ji

welcome to the forum !

what ever you have written stand correct in my understanding
thanks for the nice write up

Jatinder singh

KulwantK

SPNer
Oct 31, 2007
Sat Nam, and Greetings, to everyone!
Yes, this sort of thing has been going on for some time. The boys will wear a kara to disguise their true intentions, so to speak.
If you truly wish to understand the entire nature of the problem, it will take some study.
First, you must understand what the motivation may be for the attempts at conversion.
Then, you should think about reflecting on the fact that those who decide to convert to Sikhism do so of their very own free will; we are not allowed to "convert" anyone. Each needs to relate to the Divine in their own way.
Then, you may reflect on the history of conversion to Islam, very often at the point of a sword-"Convert or die, Infidel!"
I am not denigrating Islam. What I deplore is the attempt of removal of individual free will when it comes to discourse with God, whether that attempt is by overt force, subversion, or fraud and trickery.
The Sikh girls need to be as well educated as the boys, and participate as fully as the boys in all aspects of life.
More later.
Blessings and Cheers,
Kulwant

KulwantK

SPNer
Oct 31, 2007
Sat Nam and Greetings to everyone!
Yes, this sort thing has been going on for some time. The boys will often wear karas to try to disguise themselves and their intentions.
To truly understand the problem, it will take some study. Yes, the parents of the girls need to understand this sort of thing does go on. They should also do their best to impart to their children the joys of Sikhism.
It may also be kept in mind how conversions are done- historically, often at the point of a sword- "Convert or die, Infidel!" in Islam. Perhaps this is still going on, in one way or another.
I am not denigrating Islam. However, it is deplorable that anyone should attempt to influence someone's discourse with the Divine by fraud, trickery, coercion, threat and/or force of any kind.
Girls should be as fully educated as boys, and participate fully in the Sikh life.
Both boys and girls should be shown the advantages of Bana. It lends a great dignity to the individual, and assists in self-respect.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
PAKISTAN An 18-year-old Christian woman raped and forced to convert to Islam - Asia News

An 18-year-old Christian woman raped and forced to convert to Islam
by Qaiser Felix
A young Christian woman from Faisalabad is abducted by a Muslim man after visiting an aunt. She was held for ten days and forcibly converted to Islam. Despite a complaint from the victim’s father, the police have not yet taken any steps fearing the religious repercussions they may have.

Faisalabad (AsiaNews) – A young Christian woman was kidnapped, raped and forced to convert to Islam by a Muslim man in Faisalabad, Khalil Tahir, chairman of “Adal Trust,” a free legal aid organisation that helps minorities, told AsiaNews.

According to early reports, 18-year-old Razia went to visit her aunt on October 21 but never came home. Her parents went out looking for her but to no avail. They also contacted a Muslim man, Sajid, who had harassed her in the past, but he denied any knowledge of her whereabouts.

Razia did eventually make it home on October 31 in a state of shock. She told her parents that Sajid had abducted her, repeatedly raped her and forced her to convert to Islam. She is currently under medical care.

“The girl’s father went to the police to file a complaint on the evening of Razia’s return, but they were reluctant to register the case fearing that it might get out of proportion because of its religious element,” Khalil Tahir told AsiaNews.

For the time being “that man is free,” he said. “He can do whatever he wants,” he added, “but as a lawyer I’ll do everything in my power to help the family get justice in a Pakistani court.”
e-mail this to a friend

Aug 22, 2007
Wahe Guruji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guruji ki Fateh,

I am not denying the fact that Islamic plicy is to covert sikh girls by hook or crook. But my point is why can't we make our roots strong enough so that NO ONE can seduce our girls. As this is the major issue at the moment in England. WHY can't we work on eliminating the root cause of the problem by educating our children and strengthen our backbone. You might have noticed in my article that I blamed our own community and parents in our community. Majority of them has inherited the gora's way of living. Our community representatives ( Gurdwara committees ) are too busy fighting for the positions in the gurdwaras and not doing anything for the educating children about religion. Children do not want to go to gurdwaras because they cannot understand what the path means and they find it boring to listen to something which they cannot understand. Now a days kids attitude is not the same as us lot when we were younger. Kids learn more by involving into activities. The approach to educate them needs to be changed from very begining. More activities should be arranged in gurdwaras and community centres so that gives them incentive to come to classes, not forcibly with their own wish.
And then educate them there in a way that they understand the importance of preserving our religion.
I must apologise if any body does not like my views but that is the way i feel.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
where do I apply for this £10,000 you guys really believe that?
Do you guys realise that to believe in something you need proof?
So do you have proof for this claim?
Do you have proof you are following the right religion, the one chosen by God?
Common use some common sense!

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
where do I apply for this £10,000 you guys really believe that?
Do you guys realise that to believe in something you need proof?
So do you have proof for this claim?
Do you have proof you are following the right religion, the one chosen by God?
Common use some common sense!

Why are you asking this question here its better if you ask this to maulavai's of england
These are undercover operations

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
:rofl!!:
when religions collide...thats when you see the true colours of a "divinely inspired" personality.

and what about the forced conversion of millions of young children to organized religion?
who cries for them?

1 religion is attacking other religions,not providing minorites any right's treating women like slave's but you humanists have no guts to speak againbst that religion.instead you paint all religion with same brush

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
:rofl!!:
when religions collide...thats when you see the true colours of a "divinely inspired" personality.

and what about the forced conversion of millions of young children to organized religion?
who cries for them?

Is this the teaching of that religion, what they are doing is it in their scriptures, if not this means they are realy not who they are claiming to be. If you cant understand this simple logic, how can you believe every claims you hear on the news?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM