• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial Brown Dwarf Star With Planet Of Reptilians

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
It's you captial letters which make nO sEnse tO mE.

Gurfateh Ji

Case 1. wHat yOu hAvE wRitTeN aBoVe dOeS NOT mAkE aNy SeNsE.

Case 2. What Gyani ji says DOES make perfect sense! We can take it like Guru Ji uses Rahao in Gurbani! (Asking us to Pause/Think/Contemplate/Stress!)

Case3. WHAT ALSO DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IS WHEN WE USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS, which definitely amounts to shouting.

I believe this issue NOW stands resolved! :blueturban:

Thank you!

Gurfateh!

:singhsippingcoffee:

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Gurfateh Ji

Case 1. wHat yOu hAvE wRitTeN aBoVe dOeS NOT mAkE aNy SeNsE.

Case 2. What Gyani ji says DOES make perfect sense! We can take it like Guru Ji uses Rahao in Gurbani! (Asking us to Pause/Think/Contemplate/Stress!)

Case3. WHAT ALSO DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IS WHEN WE USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS, which definitely amounts to shouting.

I believe this issue NOW stands resolved! :blueturban:

Thank you!

Gurfateh!

:singhsippingcoffee:

i GueSS wheN sOmOne ElsE tAlks LiKe tHiS it'S YellinG. Way it go dude.

wow. nice try. Giani might be your SatGuru lol not mine. Stop trying use guru ji's rahoo to suit your ego its not the same. Its annoying period.

I believe ThiS isSuE NoW StanDS resolved. LOL

Gur Fatheh!

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Stop trying use guru ji's rahoo to suit your ego. Its annoying period.

And you have said nothing to suit your own ego? A well known phrase about pots and kettles come to mind!
lollol

Appreciate you are a new member but as I said in an earlier post, it is better to stick to the facts and not debate the style/approach adopted by contributors

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
And you have said nothing to suit your own ego? A well known phrase about pots and kettles come to mind!
lollol

Appreciate you are a new member but as I said in an earlier post, it is better to stick to the facts and not debate the style/approach adopted by contributors

Well i just said its annoying. Would his message be less received if typed like normal people? But whatever. I guess it doesn't matter some people will remain annoying in life. Just have to go with it.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Sometimes you just have to know when to quit!

As I said earlier, I have no problem with the style as I can sub-vocalise the emphasis when reading and I find it very effective

I wish I had the patience to go to as much trouble to get my point across!

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Sometimes you just have to know when to quit!

As I said earlier, I have no problem with the style as I can sub-vocalise the emphasis when reading and I find it very effective

I wish I had the patience to go to as much trouble to get my point across!

I have unsubscribe from this topic i keep getting emails of new posts. It was a simple topic ended with you trying to shove your views my throat.

I find it interesting you don't. its simple. Go away to different topic.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
It was a simple topic ended with you trying to shove your views my throat.

And you refusing to accept alternative viewpoints as to what others thought of the thread so not one sided at all. Perhaps you should learn how to debate properly

Good luck in your endeavours

:redturban:

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Tech Singh Ji,

Gurfateh. I did expect to have opposing thoughts about reptilians. That's why this thread was put in the Hard Talk under the sub-category of Controversial Issues.
But I least expected this thread to become a boxing ring. It is controversial and you may say - it is sheer nonsense. That's absolutely understandable. But please don't use sarcasm to attack anyone. http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/167875-post63.html

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Brown..Dwarf..Star..Reptilian...snake...according to SGGS we humans too have all these attributes and it shows soon enough. THIS is exactly what Guru Ji alludes to in Sukhmani Sahib when He writes Eons of Ages spent as insects..fish..reptiles crawling on their bellies, dwarfs with hunchback (minds) etc etc..its ALL right here on Earth inside of us..we live those lives by our outward and inward characteristics and manners and attitudes.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: