• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial Brown Dwarf Star With Planet Of Reptilians

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
yes..but as before my point was around the concept of extreme viewpoints and that the most extreme ones are difficult to accept as compared to less extreme ones

And then I also made a distinction between philosophical and religious viewpoints as opposed to bad science

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
what i mean is indian history of not fighting back.

i dont understand your 2nd question

It's not a question of fighting. If it happens I will care as it will be a life changing event. But I am not going to waste time thinking about it as such activity will have no impact on the occurrence of the event. So, if it happens it happens

Second point is to do with acceptance of where you are. Could be a multitude of things your family, job, relationships, your faith, your thoughts around shape shifting reptillian aliens etc

If it happens it happens is a statement of acceptance. I asked you the question as you turned it into something to do with apathy which is completely wrong

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
yes..but as before my point was around the concept of extreme viewpoints and that the most extreme ones are difficult to accept as compared to less extreme ones

And then I also made a distinction between philosophical and religious viewpoints as opposed to bad science

the science theroies we accept today were once considered bad science

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
which ones..feel free to start a separate thread if you like

A lot of the advances in theoretical physics were never considered in the past

Bad Science usually has a direction of travel from the past to present and not backwards...so it would would be interesting to see what you had in mind

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
It's not a question of fighting. If it happens I will care as it will be a life changing event. But I am not going to waste time thinking about it as such activity will have no impact on the occurrence of the event. So, if it happens it happens

Second point is to do with acceptance of where you are. Could be a multitude of things your family, job, relationships, your faith, your thoughts around shape shifting reptillian aliens etc

If it happens it happens is a statement of acceptance. I asked you the question as you turned it into something to do with apathy which is completely wrong

for some reason am getting the sense from you that we should all become wandering sages. not worry about anything. a storm must be detected before it approaches not if it happens it happens. But aliens are not going to invade tomorrow.

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Where does it say in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji one should become a pilot. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is more about Atma. Or maybe I should say where does it say you have to worry about your exams. Lol

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Where does it say in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji one should become a pilot. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is more about Atma. Or maybe I should say where does it say you have to worry about your exams. Lol

Lol..YES the SGGS does say all that and more...we have to go "DEEPER" than just DEEP.......the SGGS has very much MORE to do with THIS HUMAN LIFE than the atma/soul etc...becasue the SGGS is WRITTEN ON PAPER in LANGUAGES spoken and USED by HUMANS....its NOT in some :soul-language written on soul-skin medium or laser beamed hologram image etc etc...its Plain sight reading material for HUMAN EYES and EARS and TOUCH by human hands....deeper..deeper..deeper..not simply deep..deep..deep and its not techno at all...its KNOWLEDGE we can USE PRACTICALLY here and NOW on THIS Planet Earth.. Theres LOTS we know..lots more than we think we know..and what others know.:happysingh:

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Lol..YES the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji does say all that and more...we have to go "DEEPER" than just DEEP.......the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has very much MORE to do with THIS HUMAN LIFE than the atma/soul etc...becasue the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is WRITTEN ON PAPER in LANGUAGES spoken and USED by HUMANS....its NOT in some :soul-language written on soul-skin medium or laser beamed hologram image etc etc...its Plain sight reading material for HUMAN EYES and EARS and TOUCH by human hands....deeper..deeper..deeper..not simply deep..deep..deep and its not techno at all...its KNOWLEDGE we can USE PRACTICALLY here and NOW on THIS Planet Earth.. Theres LOTS we know..lots more than we think we know..and what others know.:happysingh:

your capitals letter are giving me a headache. lol.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji does not teach you how to perform surgery or to be pilot . Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji teaches how to connect with god which is the highest knowledge.

your using Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji for you own point of view. why did you not reply to seeker9 when he told me that i was wrong because according to you we just have to look deeper. seems like your using Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji for your own benefit.

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
your capitals letter are giving me a headache. lol.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji does not teach you how to perform surgery or to be pilot . Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji teaches how to connect with god which is the highest knowledge.

your using Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji for you own point of view. why did you not reply to seeker9 when he told me that i was wrong because according to you we just have to look deeper. seems like your using Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji for your own benefit.

HA Ha..headaches are caused by STRESS brother..unwind....deep leads to deeper..but if we jump to techno..then its stressful...

Capitals for stressing ( not the type that causes your headaches - but the emphasis type) is an old habit from the classroom teaching days..extremely difficult to break...so bear with me...i WONT Change.. and CANT CHANGE.....even if i wanted to......too "stressful" for me...he he..too old to change...

I reply to whomsoever i please..its my right and freedom bro...whether i reply to seeker or not..is my business. period. and secondly OF COURSE I USE Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji for MY BENEFIT..its MY FATHERS TREASURE...and HE GIFTED it to ME...why shoudlnt i use it to my benefit. PIO DADDEH KA KHOL DITTHAH KHAZANAH..bro its MINE to open, use and do as I please...

I am a TEACHER..I have taught THOUSANDS from Kindergarten to University....many became Doctors, many are pilots, many are teachers, dentists, lawyers (too many to count)..pharmacists, sales managers, IT grads, etc etc etc...I DID NOT TEACH THEM ALL...to perform surgery..lasik or pull teeth..or fight in court..or sell buildings....sell drugs and medicines..repair software or hardware in IT..or teach Geography, maths, Chemistry or Mechanics..one became a Train driver while i have never driven a locomotive...or flown a airplane before but my students are pilots. THEY ALL address ME as TEACHER.....but the Doc is NOT going to screw up a patients gall bladder and then turn around and say..OH my God..Gyani ji DIDNT TEACH ME Gall bladder surgery..what a useless teacher he was...??? He MUST have hidden the Gall bladder Book and must be USING IT for his own benefit ??..Let me check..IF Gyani is doing gall bladders himself..he he he. Another student is an IT Grad..and Managing CEO of a Private Hospital....and the ONLY TIME he ever saw the inside of a Hospital was when his mother gave BIRTH to HIM..30 years ago......and the IT Lecturers taught him subjects like C ++, Software engineering..software programming, Networking protocols..ABC Analysis...NOT a SINGLE lecturer..even mentioned HOW TO MANAGE A HOSPITAL....he didnt sit for any exams/papers on managing a modern Hospital...how come he is doing that JOB extremely well ?? How coem hes not complaining....no one taught me about all this sick stuff..ambulances..logistics..doctors and op theatres..cleaners, lift maint...car park management..blah blah blah..all 4 years they kept teaching IT iT and IT...they FAILED ME...

Just because WE CANT see what The Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is TEACHING..we find excuses..blame others..what the heck for ?? I NEVER SPOON FEED...SEEK and YOU shall FIND said a great Sage JESUS the CHRIST...and He is RIGHT.lollollollollolmundahugmundahugmundahug mundahug

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
As I said earlier I DONT SPOON FEED..but off hand this came to mind and i relented.....its just a tiny fraction of what and HOW the SGGS teaches us...and SPIRITUAL KNOWHOW is NOT distinct from Worldly KNOWHOW..the 2 are two sides of the same COIN...People make the MISTAKE of just concentrating on the HEAD and forget that TAIL...and when we remind them they get a headache...ha ha

1. How to be a Good PREACHER..
He who practises not what he teaches....
Amongst men blessed is HE who IMPARTS knowledge for the GOOD of others..
At FIRST preaches his own MIND..then he preaches others..
IN whose MIND is deception..in the MOUTH divine Gospel..O FALSE PREACHER why churn water..??
In His MIND is Truth whose MOUTH utters TRUTH..he is a preacher who walks Gods path...

Now IF THIS is NOT TEACHING one who wants to be a PREACHER..HOW TO BE TE BEST PREACHER..then whats it ??

many many many such "HOWS" are present in SGGS..IF we look HONESTLY !!:singhsippingcoffee:

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
why did you not reply to seeker9 when he told me that i was wrong because according to you we just have to look deeper

I'm missing something here....please explain

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK

Sorry...I think this is a feeble counter argument
I asked you to reflect on what SGGS does say
You are responding in terms of what it doesn't say
I'm fairly certain it doesn't say anything about contemplating the existence of shape shifting alien reptillians either!

techsingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2012
Midwest, USA
Sorry...I think this is a feeble counter argument
I asked you to reflect on what Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji does say
You are responding in terms of what it doesn't say
I'm fairly certain it doesn't say anything about contemplating the existence of shape shifting alien reptillians either!

Look you don't find this topic interesting stop replying. It's simple. We keep going back and forth is a waste of time. I am right according to my avastha you are according to yours.

To the Gayani dude it's not stress that is giving me a headache. It's you captial letters which make nO sEnse tO mE. I don't know if your trying to portray yelling accorss the screen. I don't know you but it certainly is anoying. Ofcourse Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is for our benefit. But your using it to suit you personal ego. Just like ram rai.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: