• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

BHOOTS (Ghosts) And PRETS (Demons) In GURBANI ? Must We THROW WATER AT HARDWAAR ?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Dear Bro Arvind Ji,

As Das told that transmigration is only relative thing at some lower level.

At higher level(of understadning) there is only one soul and that is GoD. And nothin but God,All objects,space and time all by manifestaion of God,all deeds by will of God.So no individual spirits dead or alive at that stage.

Bro Balbeer Singh Ji may also put more light on it.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
Dear All,
Gurfateh.

IS dehi ko simreh Dev....also Has this MESSAGE in the Tuk...Guru ji is EMPHASISING HOE very very very IMPORTANT and VALUABLE this Human BODY is..."even the DEVTAS..the DEVAs..the Angels.. WANT IT SO BADLY !!!! they simreh..they BEG for this Human Birth...NOW it is up to us..whetehr we wnat to begn "wasting time...thinking about devas,....devtass...bhoots..atmas..prets..shaheed singhs..blah blah blah...OR are we going to Tackle the TRUE MESSAGE of GURBANI and begin Doing Naam japp to SAVE this VALUABLE heereh jasie janam hai....Gobind Milan ke eh Teri barreeah....THIS Huamn Bireth doesnt Come but ONCE....meaning..do we count the trees or eat the FRUITS...the choice is ours...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Ji
I have asked very simple question whether 'is dehi ko simrai dev' is also a metaphor like bhoot pret. If not that mean there really are dev and devta. Where are they residing?

Regards Sahni Mohidner

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Of course I too wouldnt know anything for sure...all i know is what i "think" Gurbani means..when it says..Gobind Milan kee eh teri Bariya...This is YOUR CHANCE to meet the Lord..the Bariiya is Singular.

2. Regarding retarded/dumb/blind/Down syndrome etc etc...who are we to decide HOW they "Naam japp" or dont ?? Our "way" of Naam japp is NOt the ONLY WAY !!

Gurbani tells us.."Jinah SATGUR PURAKH na sevoah..shabad na keeto VICHAAR..OYEH MANAS JOON na akheohn..PASSU DHOR GAWAAR.."

These people referred to above Tuk are HUMANS..perfect in Brains, body, eyes ears etc.etc..BUT Guru Ji says DONT CALL THEM HUMANS..they are ANIMALS of the DUMBEST CATEGORY. To an ordianry human like myself..such a person would LOOK like one Perfectly capable of Doing NAAM JAPP like I know How..But obviously MY EYES DECEIVE ME..because to Guru Ji he looks like a Dumb Cow..Because GURU JI have the right eyes to see such people..we DONT.

Gurbani says at TOO MANY PLACES about the ONE CHANCE for it to be just dismissed like that. aap vee syanne he ho...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

japjisahib04 said:
Gyani Ji
I have asked very simple question whether 'is dehi ko simrai dev' is also a metaphor like bhoot pret. If not that mean there really are dev and devta. Where are they residing?

Regards Sahni Mohidner

Veer Ji,
Yes I think it is also a metaphor taken from Hindu Writings...inder, brahma, parbati etc are NOT real people/devtas...for a SIKH..His EVERYTHING is GURU/AKAL PURAKH...Gur Isar, Gur Gorakh Brahma, Gur parbati mai...as in japji sahib.

Gyani jarnail Singh

Amardeep said:
if we dont belive in reincarnation and 84 lac rebirths, then what do we belive in :S im a bit confused here....

Imho...we are to concentrate on what we already have...THIS BIRTH..this LIFE..THATS all we got and we got to make the BEST out of IT.

Gurbani says very clearly..HUM AADMI haan EK DAMI... we are ONLY of ONE DAMM...its a FALSE BELIEF to beleive in..YESTERDAY..TOMORROW. What ahs already GONE..we have MISSED..WHAT is GOING to COME TOMORROW..is NOT OURS...what we really HAVE is THIS ONE DAMM..the ONE BREATH thta has GONE INSIDE US....it is up to Guur Ji whether our BREATH will come OUT...if it doesnt..we are DEAD...It is also GURU JI who decides whether the NEXT BREATH will COME IN...IF that doesnt ENTER our LUNGS..we are again DEAD..
SO what we ESSENTIALLY HAVE is JUST this ONE BREATH that is INSIDE US NOW...to do Guru Jis BIDDING and use it to Naam japp....I am sure no one wants to WASTE that ONE DAMM beleiving in bhoots prets, 84 lackh janams , kamdhen gaoo, parbati mai, devtas, inder and brahams vishnus etc etc.

To follow up..IF all we have is ONE DAMM to call our OWN...how can we assume that we will get 83,999 lakh other janams..NO ONE can even GUARANTEE that the NEXT DAMM will be OURS....who wants to waste time worrying about..janams....even the next moment is BORROWED on Guru Jis account...

All of us have the habit of making PLANS..when i grow up..i will do thsi and that...and we spend a lot of time ruing what has already passed..IF ONLY i had done this..done that..Only a Very FEW vichaar what Gurbani declares..Hum aadmi haan ek dammi...ONLy the PRESNT Matters..its ours

Hope i make some sense..
Gyani jarnail Singh

Last edited:

Amardeep

SPNer
Feb 12, 2006
Sath shri Akal jee.

so let me get this straight. When Gurbani talkss about "i was a cow in my previous life, i was a snake, a rock" etc, it means that we were humans, but we were acting like animals? i might see my friend as a human, but Guru Jee sees him as a stupid snake because he is rude to others etc.?

does the soul not go into another body after death? if it does, then it means that we can take shape as animals in our next life.

and maybe you are rigt, that we should'n focus on the afterlife etc, but still there must be an answar to it etc.

do we as sikhs belive in 8.4 million rebirths or not?

thank you in advance..

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

When we talk of 84 Lakhs then it is not million as 10 Lakh is one million.

This is only a sort of term use to define all living creatures including Animals and Plants,there could be more or less and some spicices are extincts and some may evlove in future we can say God does that all.But it is not fixed.

If we read Japu Sahib and Chaupyee Sahib,we knwo that Akal expands self in Omga self(Utkarkah) and again lets all things go back from source(Alfa state of New Testment/Athkarakh).

So it usless to finght over rebirth as our deeds are decided by Akal,we may do good lots of Works but maybe reborn but even if we are sinner one day we will be united with Akal.Akal is the only master.And one day our Spsirits which Akal made will be destroyed and all of us will be one.

But people who have to run thier religeon do not follow that just being afraid of people going unruly,thier fear is due thier knwoldge only and not the realisation of truth.

Knwolwdge of computer operations and actulay doing them are two differnt things.So Hindus with Karic principle needs to be more bothered about it.

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
gyani Jarnail singh ji,

i understand what you are trying to say. However there is nothing Hindu or Brahmin when it mentions 'bhoot' in Gurbani. There are scientific captures of ghosts/spirits and the famous one is in London UK - caught on camera when NO ONE was there. Under tight security!!
They have also been caught on meters... during several scientific investigations by leading experts who are more educated than me and you.

That means Gurbani is false !!!!!! if the case above is true.

However Gurbani ji is 100% true - since Guru arjan dev ji declared there are many types of ghosts, spirits.

Also Jarnail JI , with respect, the 8.4 million karma cycle is from Hinduism..... why not jump around on that one...??? what about karma- Hinduism !!

jarnail ji, we cannot assume certain things are metaphoric - we need to investigate fully.
The gurbani ji has been thoroughly investigated - by each word
and no doubt - spirits exist.......ghosts and demons.........
and someone else cannot come along and change it.
Thanks

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
There are scientific captures of ghosts/spirits and the famous one is in London UK - caught on camera when NO ONE was there. Under tight security!!

Can we have a online link or a video of these to support your comments? Thanks for the message.

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
Many millions are the Yakhshas - the servants of the god of wealth, the Kinnars - the gods of celestial music, and the evil spirits of the Pisaach.
Many millions are the evil nature-spirits, ghosts, pigs and tigers.
He is near to all, and yet far from all; page 276

and jarnail ji - please dont change it for some reasons;

1. it is sin to change gurbani - accept it the way it is
2. do you know more than other sikh experts from past? to present?
3. if you assume the above word is not ghost........then i pick other word & assume other word is not tiger in this case and maybe ill think it means .........hmmmm lets see
ill assume it means ..........superman.....mcdonalds? isnt that stupid and dumb of me?
4. the gurus declared of existence of many things thats the beauty of sikhism
its an open minded faith .....

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/12/19/hampton.ghost.ap/

caught on camera in london........... and on CNN

so are we superior to gubani ji? the camera? there is no one there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for jarnail singh ji,

Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Time Magazine's Man of the Century and one of the greatest minds the world has known, taught us that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be changed from one form of energy into another form of energy. This means that no matter what is done energy cannot be destroyed.
Human beings have both electrical and chemical energy in our bodies. We are organically designed to carry our electrically charged brain and nervous systems. When we die our chemical bodies begin to break down and decompose. The organic side returns to wear it came from - energy changing into a different form of energy as Einstein's law says. So what happens to the electrical energy that flows through our brain? It can't simply disappear or fade away out of existence. That would break the laws of science. That energy has to still be somewhere only now it has changed into a different form of energy. What happens to the energy is really determined by personal faith. No one knows exactly what waits beyond this life. What we do know, thanks to science, is that the electrical pulse energy in each human being will always exist because as a rule it “cannot be destroyed.”
Another great scientist who believed in life after death was Thomas Edison, (1847-1931). Edison was a genius ahead of his time. He invented the light bulb, phonograph, typewriter, electric motor, stock ticker, and 1093 other patented inventions. One of the inventions that he worked on at the end of his career was a secret project, a machine that would let the living see and communicate with the souls of the dead.
Edison believed that that the soul was made up of what he referred to as “life units.” These microscopic particles or life units could rearrange into any form. They retained full memory, personality and were indestructible. Edison's machine would detect these life units in the environment and allow living individual to communicate with the dead. He put many years of hard work into his new creation, but sadly, he died before it was finished. Some called Edison crazy. Others thought that he was onto something bigger than the idea of the light bulb. They believed that if he would have had a little more time, we might all today be living in a very different world. It's been found that in almost every ghost haunting and poltergeist that there are certain electrical elements at work. Using EMF detectors ghost hunters can monitor these electrical forces. These devices can examine and record even the smallest fluctuation in the surrounding electromagnetic field. Everything gives off some kind of electromagnetic field, even our own bodies. Electrical appliances, like television sets and computers give off higher distortions than a lamp or a toaster would. When ghosts are present there are higher levels of electromagnetic distortions. Many times the distortions are so high that they interfere with the working abilities of computers systems and audio/video equipment. High levels of static electricity are also detectable.

are you superior to them jarnail singh? this explains itself in science
long live gurbani ji

"Only Prof sahib Singh ji in His Guru Garanth Darpan has stepped out of the BRAHMIN LKEER ( line of CONTROL) and doen justice to Gurbani aarths...all others have doen these arrths by remaining firmly TIED DOWN to Brahminic/Vedic Thoughts and Rituals..and our so callaed DERAWADEE SANTS and SAADHS and even Taksali Gyanis are lakeer de fkeer..makee te makhee maree jaan walleh..who mindlessly keep repeating these "bhoot bhoot" when GURBANI is s ayign the Direct OPPOSITE of what they preach...and keep pushing the unwary sikh towards the deep ocean of Hinduism and its bhoot prets and 33 krorr devtas and such myths... "

So this professor must have 'tossed' out sanskrit and Hindi language out of Gurbani?
Thats a alot of Gurbani missing. Since to him it is Brahmanic?
He must have dismissed alot of hindu saints and bhatts who contributed to Gurbani?
that is alot more missing....
He also must have dismissed - kalyug, karma, reincarnation...............that also came from
Hinduism
Wow that must be ..........hmmm a whole chunk.

And this professor is superior to all authentic writers and shcolars? and saints such as famous sant Isher singh ji RAREWALE who helped so many families towards Sikhi
countless !!!! from sickness all through the power of Gurbani!! He himself spoke of spirits, demons etc........ can your so called professor do so much???? NOOOOOOOOOO - never

WOW i am shocked. Has this professor also dismissed Guru Nanak's birth in Hindu family>?
because if he has ????? then he might aswell convert ??

please wake up professor and jarnail singh ji

Last edited:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
singh4u83 said:
Many millions are the Yakhshas - the servants of the god of wealth, the Kinnars - the gods of celestial music, and the evil spirits of the Pisaach.
He is near to all, and yet far from all; page 276

and jarnail ji - please dont change it for some reasons;

1. it is sin to change gurbani - accept it the way it is
2. do you know more than other sikh experts from past? to present?
3. if you assume the above word is not ghost........then i pick other word & assume other word is not tiger in this case and maybe ill think it means .........hmmmm lets see
ill assume it means ..........superman.....mcdonalds? isnt that stupid and dumb of me?
4. the gurus declared of existence of many things thats the beauty of sikhism
its an open minded faith .....

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/12/19/hampton.ghost.ap/

caught on camera in london........... and on CNN

so are we superior to gubani ji? the camera? there is no one there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for jarnail singh ji,

Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Time Magazine's Man of the Century and one of the greatest minds the world has known, taught us that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be changed from one form of energy into another form of energy. This means that no matter what is done energy cannot be destroyed.
Human beings have both electrical and chemical energy in our bodies. We are organically designed to carry our electrically charged brain and nervous systems. When we die our chemical bodies begin to break down and decompose. The organic side returns to wear it came from - energy changing into a different form of energy as Einstein's law says. So what happens to the electrical energy that flows through our brain? It can't simply disappear or fade away out of existence. That would break the laws of science. That energy has to still be somewhere only now it has changed into a different form of energy. What happens to the energy is really determined by personal faith. No one knows exactly what waits beyond this life. What we do know, thanks to science, is that the electrical pulse energy in each human being will always exist because as a rule it “cannot be destroyed.”
Another great scientist who believed in life after death was Thomas Edison, (1847-1931). Edison was a genius ahead of his time. He invented the light bulb, phonograph, typewriter, electric motor, stock ticker, and 1093 other patented inventions. One of the inventions that he worked on at the end of his career was a secret project, a machine that would let the living see and communicate with the souls of the dead.
Edison believed that that the soul was made up of what he referred to as “life units.” These microscopic particles or life units could rearrange into any form. They retained full memory, personality and were indestructible. Edison's machine would detect these life units in the environment and allow living individual to communicate with the dead. He put many years of hard work into his new creation, but sadly, he died before it was finished. Some called Edison crazy. Others thought that he was onto something bigger than the idea of the light bulb. They believed that if he would have had a little more time, we might all today be living in a very different world. It's been found that in almost every ghost haunting and poltergeist that there are certain electrical elements at work. Using EMF detectors ghost hunters can monitor these electrical forces. These devices can examine and record even the smallest fluctuation in the surrounding electromagnetic field. Everything gives off some kind of electromagnetic field, even our own bodies. Electrical appliances, like television sets and computers give off higher distortions than a lamp or a toaster would. When ghosts are present there are higher levels of electromagnetic distortions. Many times the distortions are so high that they interfere with the working abilities of computers systems and audio/video equipment. High levels of static electricity are also detectable.

are you superior to them jarnail singh? this explains itself in science
long live gurbani ji

"Only Prof sahib Singh ji in His Guru Garanth Darpan has stepped out of the BRAHMIN LKEER ( line of CONTROL) and doen justice to Gurbani aarths...all others have doen these arrths by remaining firmly TIED DOWN to Brahminic/Vedic Thoughts and Rituals..and our so callaed DERAWADEE SANTS and SAADHS and even Taksali Gyanis are lakeer de fkeer..makee te makhee maree jaan walleh..who mindlessly keep repeating these "bhoot bhoot" when GURBANI is s ayign the Direct OPPOSITE of what they preach...and keep pushing the unwary sikh towards the deep ocean of Hinduism and its bhoot prets and 33 krorr devtas and such myths... "

So this professor must have 'tossed' out sanskrit and Hindi language out of Gurbani?
Thats a alot of Gurbani missing. Since to him it is Brahmanic?
He must have dismissed alot of hindu saints and bhatts who contributed to Gurbani?
that is alot more missing....
He also must have dismissed - kalyug, karma, reincarnation...............that also came from
Hinduism
Wow that must be ..........hmmm a whole chunk.

And this professor is superior to all authentic writers and shcolars? and saints such as famous sant Isher singh ji RAREWALE who helped so many families towards Sikhi
countless !!!! from sickness all through the power of Gurbani!! He himself spoke of spirits, demons etc........ can your so called professor do so much???? NOOOOOOOOOO - never

WOW i am shocked. Has this professor also dismissed Guru Nanak's birth in Hindu family>?

I must say I find Professor and Jarnail Singh ji's writing far more "awake2 than the emotive nonsense you have written.

That picture by the way looks like a fake or some sort of camera light trick.

I think you should wake up from beliefs in the supernatural, the voodo man and the tooth fairy :).

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
So mr randip singh ji;

I must say I find Professor and Jarnail Singh ji's writing far more "awake2 than the emotive nonsense you have written. - = nonsense? hmmm so the shabad quoted above is nonsense? please clarify that one before you take a step !!! thanks
Also- professor,jarnail singh ji have higher athourity than akal takhat????? even those leading experts who translated the Gurbani??????? you validate that they are????

==== ok? randip singh??? so you can prove it better than the technology and leading camera experts who analysed the video footage????? randip singh?
So you should be working for NASA !!! oh by the way- in a program even they couldnt find it fake- which means Randjit singh you should be higher than NASA !!====

I think you should wake up from beliefs in the supernatural, the voodo man and the tooth fairy :).
=== randip singh before one should clean up their own backyard first, Please prove the shabad above as false??? then challenge the akal takath and leading historian and scholars who already translated the Gurbani !!!!!!!!!! at least then we can say you have a point!!
Otherwise its best to keep quiet.=======

"Let no man be proud because of his caste/race (Jaat).
For the man who has God in his heart, he alone is the true Brahmin.
O stupid fool, be not proud of your caste/race (Jaat), by this pride many sins arise.
Everyone says there are four castes/races (Jaat), but they are all created from the Lords seed (essence).
All men are moulded from the same clay, but the potter has fashioned it into vessels of numerous forms.
By joining the five elements, the form of the body is made, no one can say that the element is less in one and more in another" Pg 1128 SGGS

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
singh4u83 said:
So mr randip singh ji;

I must say I find Professor and Jarnail Singh ji's writing far more "awake2 than the emotive nonsense you have written. - = nonsense? hmmm so the shabad quoted above is nonsense? please clarify that one before you take a step !!! thanks
Also- professor,jarnail singh ji have higher athourity than akal takhat????? even those leading experts who translated the Gurbani??????? you validate that they are????

==== ok? randip singh??? so you can prove it better than the technology and leading camera experts who analysed the video footage????? randip singh?
So you should be working for NASA !!! oh by the way- in a program even they couldnt find it fake- which means Randjit singh you should be higher than NASA !!====

=== randip singh before one should clean up their own backyard first, Please prove the shabad above as false??? then challenge the akal takath and leading historian and scholars who already translated the Gurbani !!!!!!!!!! at least then we can say you have a point!!

"Let no man be proud because of his caste/race (Jaat).
For the man who has God in his heart, he alone is the true Brahmin.
O stupid fool, be not proud of your caste/race (Jaat), by this pride many sins arise.
Everyone says there are four castes/races (Jaat), but they are all created from the Lords seed (essence).
All men are moulded from the same clay, but the potter has fashioned it into vessels of numerous forms.
By joining the five elements, the form of the body is made, no one can say that the element is less in one and more in another" Pg 1128 SGGS

Dear Singh......

You stated your opinion below:

Actually my post was an attempt at humour..........but you have failed to realise that :)

...and you have made your comments and I am entitloed to mine ....and that is all they are...comments. Just because you believe in Sant Mat, that does not make it mainstream Sikhism.

as for what you have said

Jarnail Singh and the Professor are experts.................a billion times more knowelegable than you or me. From what I understand the Professor does comment regularly on matters the Akal Takt is looking at. I think he is commissioned by them There is no official line on the existence of Ghosts from the Akal Takht I am aware of.

The Shabad quoted is not nonsense but your spin on the meaning of it is nonsense.

Why should I work for NASA? If you are saying there is a scientific rational for Ghosts, then there is no reason to throw water at the Hardwar. They can be explained scientifically and the Bani metaphor stands.

My backyard is impecably clean thanks. It has its blemishes, but then again I am not perfect. Like I said the Bani Shabad is perfect, but your spin and your literality is not. I suggest you go away and reflect before making yourself look silly on these forums.

Thanks.

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
Randip singhji,

"Actually my post was an attempt at humour..........but you have failed to realise that :)

...and you have made your comments and I am entitloed to mine ....and that is all they are...comments. Just because you believe in Sant Mat, that does not make it mainstream Sikhism."

===== when someone like sant isher singh ji (rarewale) made a huge positive impact on people and changed 1000's of lives towards sikhi- it means something!!! study what he was? or what he considered himself.....just normal humble person....not some form of sant mat .......i also believe shaheed uddam singh is a hero even though....main thing here is stick to true Sikhi ================

"Jarnail Singh and the Professor are experts.................a billion times more knowelegable than you or me. From what I understand the Professor does comment regularly on matters the Akal Takt is looking at. I think he is commissioned by them There is no official line on the existence of Ghosts from the Akal Takht I am aware of."

===== i agree with more knowledge more than me,i dont claim to be any superior !!
Just because someone's view are being looked at doesnt make one have the authority until approved. There are cases of Sikhs being reincarnated and remember theirpast life- and their cases are also being looked at....they can also write a book ...doesnt make them......
modify sikhism.....GURBANI ji has already been approved by various pre-existing athours / scholars/ historians - why dont you disapprove the approved shabad i provided?? on ghosts ??? why???? =============

"Why should I work for NASA? If you are saying there is a scientific rational for Ghosts, then there is no reason to throw water at the Hardwar. They can be explained scientifically and the Bani metaphor stands."
====== so in your opinion its all metaphoric bani?? hmmm ok...so 8.4 million is funplace?
the 84 steps at gurdwara for liberation is a joke? hmmmmm lets see now....sach khand can also be achieved by bad deeds? and i can go on and on!!
metaphoric and true reality of bani has already been informed to us.... changing it and assuming it is not right.....we must accpet it the way it is================

"My backyard is impecably clean thanks. It has its blemishes, but then again I am not perfect. Like I said the Bani Shabad is perfect, but your spin and your literality is not. I suggest you go away and reflect before making yourself look silly on these forums."

===== so you couldnt approve the shabad quoted yet continue with new situations?? ok
fair enough......bani is perfect and wonderful since it covers everything unlike your self opinion version which thinks this and that!! I dont need your suggestion....and you ONLY ONE think i am silly out of the 1000's visitors on this forum? try saying that to my face.....we are all here to learn and share.
We all need to be corrected and what i came across is facts from APPROVED books unlike these unapproved persons who twist Sikhi and randip singh who stand by sikhism altering persons========

First prove the shabad is wrong before you take the step.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
singh4u83 said:
Randip singhji,

"Actually my post was an attempt at humour..........but you have failed to realise that :)

...and you have made your comments and I am entitloed to mine ....and that is all they are...comments. Just because you believe in Sant Mat, that does not make it mainstream Sikhism."

===== when someone like sant isher singh ji (rarewale) made a huge positive impact on people and changed 1000's of lives towards sikhi- it means something!!! study what he was? or what he considered himself.....just normal humble person....not some form of sant mat .......i also believe shaheed uddam singh is a hero even though....main thing here is stick to true Sikhi ================

"Jarnail Singh and the Professor are experts.................a billion times more knowelegable than you or me. From what I understand the Professor does comment regularly on matters the Akal Takt is looking at. I think he is commissioned by them There is no official line on the existence of Ghosts from the Akal Takht I am aware of."

===== i agree with more knowledge more than me,i dont claim to be any superior !!
Just because someone's view are being looked at doesnt make one have the authority until approved. There are cases of Sikhs being reincarnated and remember theirpast life- and their cases are also being looked at....they can also write a book ...doesnt make them......
modify sikhism.....GURBANI ji has already been approved by various pre-existing athours / scholars/ historians - why dont you disapprove the approved shabad i provided?? on ghosts ??? why???? =============

"Why should I work for NASA? If you are saying there is a scientific rational for Ghosts, then there is no reason to throw water at the Hardwar. They can be explained scientifically and the Bani metaphor stands."
====== so in your opinion its all metaphoric bani?? hmmm ok...so 8.4 million is funplace?
the 84 steps at gurdwara for liberation is a joke? hmmmmm lets see now....sach khand can also be achieved by bad deeds? and i can go on and on!!
metaphoric and true reality of bani has already been informed to us.... changing it and assuming it is not right.....we must accpet it the way it is================

"My backyard is impecably clean thanks. It has its blemishes, but then again I am not perfect. Like I said the Bani Shabad is perfect, but your spin and your literality is not. I suggest you go away and reflect before making yourself look silly on these forums."

===== so you couldnt approve the shabad quoted yet continue with new situations?? ok
fair enough......bani is perfect and wonderful since it covers everything unlike your self opinion version which thinks this and that!! I dont need your suggestion....and you ONLY ONE think i am silly out of the 1000's visitors on this forum? try saying that to my face.....we are all here to learn and share.
We all need to be corrected and what i came across is facts from APPROVED books unlike these unapproved persons who twist Sikhi and randip singh who stand by sikhism altering persons========

First prove the shabad is wrong before you take the step.

Hi Singh.

I dont want to argue. The Professor and Gyani Ji are right as far as I am concerned. You are not.

As for the lines of Bani quoted....Bani is correct but your literality is not.....that is what this post is about.

I bow out.......I suggest your do some more reading.

Thanks

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
Hi Singh.

I dont want to argue. The Professor and Gyani Ji are right as far as I am concerned. You are not.
====== well according to you they are right!! According to the rest of millions of Sikhs NO they are NOT since they contradict the written books!!! plain and simple.....what i am basing on the approve authorised books!!!! which is correct =================

As for the lines of Bani quoted....Bani is correct but your literality is not.....that is what this post is about.
========= again please open your eyes its from authorised approved books
can we not understand that ??? =============
I bow out.......I suggest your do some more reading.
========== once again , i did my reasearch and have consulted priests and other sources .........its obvious you couldnt disapprove it- and yet continue???
i will stick to approved sources and you can stick to new unapproved persons with their own midified versions===========
Thanks

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das still agree that there could be electro magnatic fields which once were in body and after bodies deacy can serach for another body.Another thing das wants to add is that term Pret is ghost in Sanskrit and in hindi bhot means the same.Demon is more a human race termed Danav in Sanskrit.Kete Dev Danav perhaps comes in Gurbani.Vachitar Natak/Dasham Granth also says that Angel and Demon are human races.But ghost could be another spcies.All is subject of research.

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
thanks V singh
randip singh cant understand that what i am using is approved sikh books and not my opinion.....he prefers unapproved authors who modify sikhism. This is a simple as ABC .
Even science approves ghosts....meters made so they can be detected.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
singh4u83 said:
thanks V singh
randip singh cant understand that what i am using is approved sikh books and not my opinion.....he prefers unapproved authors who modify sikhism. This is a simple as ABC .
Even science approves ghosts....meters made so they can be detected.

If science says ghosts exist, then what is the point of throwing water at Hardwar? A question you keep dodging?

Also it is not a question of modifying Sikhism, but a question of levels of understanding. Your level of understanding of Sikhism seems to be very basic....wheras the Professors and Gyani's seems to be more advanced and at a far higher level.

Thanks.

ਅਸਟਪਦੀ
असटपदी ॥
asatpadee.
Ashtapadee:

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਹੋਏ ਪੂਜਾਰੀ
कई कोटि होए पूजारी ॥
ka-ee kot ho-ay poojaaree.
Many millions are His devotees.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਆਚਾਰ ਬਿਉਹਾਰੀ
कई कोटि आचार बिउहारी ॥
ka-ee kot aachaar bi-uhaaree.
Many millions perform religious rituals and worldly duties.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭਏ ਤੀਰਥ ਵਾਸੀ
कई कोटि भए तीरथ वासी ॥
ka-ee kot bha-ay tirath vaasee.
Many millions become dwellers at sacred shrines of pilgrimage.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬਨ ਭ੍ਰਮਹਿ ਉਦਾਸੀ
कई कोटि बन भ्रमहि उदासी ॥
ka-ee kot ban bharmeh udaasee.
Many millions wander as renunciates in the wilderness.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੇਦ ਕੇ ਸ੍ਰੋਤੇ
कई कोटि बेद के स्रोते ॥
ka-ee kot bayd kay sarotay.
Many millions listen to the Vedas.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਤਪੀਸੁਰ ਹੋਤੇ
कई कोटि तपीसुर होते ॥
ka-ee kot tapeesur hotay.
Many millions become austere penitents.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਆਤਮ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਧਾਰਹਿ
कई कोटि आतम धिआनु धारहि ॥
ka-ee kot aatam Dhi-aan Dhaareh.
Many millions enshrine meditation within their souls.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕਬਿ ਕਾਬਿ ਬੀਚਾਰਹਿ
कई कोटि कबि काबि बीचारहि ॥
ka-ee kot kab kaab beechaareh.
Many millions of poets contemplate Him through poetry.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਵਤਨ ਨਾਮ ਧਿਆਵਹਿ
कई कोटि नवतन नाम धिआवहि ॥
ka-ee kot navtan naam Dhi-aavahi.
Many millions meditate on His eternally new Naam.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਰਤੇ ਕਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਪਾਵਹਿ ॥੧॥
नानक करते का अंतु न पावहि ॥१॥
naanak kartay kaa ant na paavahi. ||1||
O Nanak, none can find the limits of the Creator. ||1||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭਏ ਅਭਿਮਾਨੀ
कई कोटि भए अभिमानी ॥
ka-ee kot bha-ay abhimaanee.
Many millions become self-centered.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਅੰਧ ਅਗਿਆਨੀ
कई कोटि अंध अगिआनी ॥
ka-ee kot anDh agi-aanee.
Many millions are blinded by ignorance.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕਿਰਪਨ ਕਠੋਰ
कई कोटि किरपन कठोर ॥
ka-ee kot kirpan kathor.
Many millions are stone-hearted misers.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਅਭਿਗ ਆਤਮ ਨਿਕੋਰ
कई कोटि अभिग आतम निकोर ॥
ka-ee kot abhig aatam nikor.
Many millions are heartless, with dry, withered souls.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਰ ਦਰਬ ਕਉ ਹਿਰਹਿ
कई कोटि पर दरब कउ हिरहि ॥
ka-ee kot par darab ka-o hireh.
Many millions steal the wealth of others.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਰ ਦੂਖਨਾ ਕਰਹਿ
कई कोटि पर दूखना करहि ॥
ka-ee kot par dookhnaa karahi.
Many millions slander others.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਸ੍ਰਮ ਮਾਹਿ
कई कोटि माइआ स्रम माहि ॥
ka-ee kot maa-i-aa saram maahi.
Many millions struggle in Maya.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਰਦੇਸ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਹਿ
कई कोटि परदेस भ्रमाहि ॥
ka-ee kot pardays bharmaahi.
Many millions wander in foreign lands.

ਜਿਤੁ ਜਿਤੁ ਲਾਵਹੁ ਤਿਤੁ ਤਿਤੁ ਲਗਨਾ
जितु जितु लावहु तितु तितु लगना ॥
jit jit laavhu {censored} {censored} lagnaa.
Whatever God attaches them to - with that they are engaged.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਰਤੇ ਕੀ ਜਾਨੈ ਕਰਤਾ ਰਚਨਾ ॥੨॥
नानक करते की जानै करता रचना ॥२॥
naanak kartay kee jaanai kartaa rachnaa. ||2||
O Nanak, the Creator alone knows the workings of His creation. ||2||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਸਿਧ ਜਤੀ ਜੋਗੀ
कई कोटि सिध जती जोगी ॥
ka-ee kot siDh jatee jogee.
Many millions are Siddhas, celibates and Yogis.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਰਾਜੇ ਰਸ ਭੋਗੀ
कई कोटि राजे रस भोगी ॥
ka-ee kot raajay ras bhogee.
Many millions are kings, enjoying worldly pleasures.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪੰਖੀ ਸਰਪ ਉਪਾਏ
कई कोटि पंखी सरप उपाए ॥
ka-ee kot pankhee sarap upaa-ay.
Many millions of birds and snakes have been created.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਾਥਰ ਬਿਰਖ ਨਿਪਜਾਏ
कई कोटि पाथर बिरख निपजाए ॥
ka-ee kot paathar birakh nipjaa-ay.
Many millions of stones and trees have been produced.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਵਣ ਪਾਣੀ ਬੈਸੰਤਰ
कई कोटि पवण पाणी बैसंतर ॥
ka-ee kot pavan paanee baisantar.
Many millions are the winds, waters and fires.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਦੇਸ ਭੂ ਮੰਡਲ
कई कोटि देस भू मंडल ॥
ka-ee kot days bhoo mandal.
Many millions are the countries and realms of the world.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਸਸੀਅਰ ਸੂਰ ਨਖ੍ਯ੍ਯਤ੍ਰ
कई कोटि ससीअर सूर नख्यत्र ॥
ka-ee kot sasee-ar soor nakh-yatar.
Many millions are the moons, suns and stars

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਦੇਵ ਦਾਨਵ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਸਿਰਿ ਛਤ੍ਰ
कई कोटि देव दानव इंद्र सिरि छत्र ॥
ka-ee kot dayv daanav indar sir chhatar.
Many millions are the demi-gods, demons and Indras, under their regal canopies.

ਸਗਲ ਸਮਗ੍ਰੀ ਅਪਨੈ ਸੂਤਿ ਧਾਰੈ
सगल समग्री अपनै सूति धारै ॥
sagal samagree apnai soot Dhaarai.
He has strung the entire creation upon His thread.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਸੁ ਜਿਸੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਤਿਸੁ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੈ ॥੩॥
नानक जिसु जिसु भावै तिसु तिसु निसतारै ॥३॥
naanak jis jis bhaavai tis tis nistaarai. ||3||
O Nanak, He emancipates those with whom He is pleased. ||3||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਰਾਜਸ ਤਾਮਸ ਸਾਤਕ
कई कोटि राजस तामस सातक ॥
ka-ee kot raajas taamas saatak.
Many millions abide in heated activity, slothful darkness and peaceful light.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਸਾਸਤ
कई कोटि बेद पुरान सिम्रिति अरु सासत ॥
ka-ee kot bayd puraan simrit ar saasat.
Many millions are the Vedas, Puraanas, Simritees and Shaastras.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਰਤਨ ਸਮੁਦ
कई कोटि कीए रतन समुद ॥
ka-ee kot kee-ay ratan samud.
Many millions are the pearls of the oceans.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਾਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਜੰਤ
कई कोटि नाना प्रकार जंत ॥
ka-ee kot naanaa parkaar jant.
Many millions are the beings of so many descriptions.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਚਿਰ ਜੀਵੇ
कई कोटि कीए चिर जीवे ॥
ka-ee kot kee-ay chir jeevay.
Many millions are made long-lived.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਗਿਰੀ ਮੇਰ ਸੁਵਰਨ ਥੀਵੇ
कई कोटि गिरी मेर सुवरन थीवे ॥
ka-ee kot giree mayr suvran theevay.
Many millions of hills and mountains have been made of gold.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਖ੍ਯ੍ਯ ਕਿੰਨਰ ਪਿਸਾਚ
कई कोटि जख्य किंनर पिसाच ॥
ka-ee kot jakh-y kinnar pisaach.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਸੂਕਰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗਾਚ
कई कोटि भूत प्रेत सूकर म्रिगाच ॥
ka-ee kot bhoot parayt sookar marigaach.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਨੇਰੈ ਸਭਹੂ ਤੇ ਦੂਰਿ
सभ ते नेरै सभहू ते दूरि ॥
sabh tay nayrai sabhhoo tay door.
He is near to all, and yet far from all;

ਨਾਨਕ ਆਪਿ ਅਲਿਪਤੁ ਰਹਿਆ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ ॥੪॥
नानक आपि अलिपतु रहिआ भरपूरि ॥४॥
naanak aap alipat rahi-aa bharpoor. ||4||
O Nanak, He Himself remains distinct, while yet pervading all. ||4||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਕੇ ਵਾਸੀ
कई कोटि पाताल के वासी ॥
ka-ee kot paataal kay vaasee.
Many millions inhabit the nether regions.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਰਕ ਸੁਰਗ ਨਿਵਾਸੀ
कई कोटि नरक सुरग निवासी ॥
ka-ee kot narak surag nivaasee.
Many millions dwell in heaven and hell.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਨਮਹਿ ਜੀਵਹਿ ਮਰਹਿ
कई कोटि जनमहि जीवहि मरहि ॥
ka-ee kot janmeh jeeveh mareh.
Many millions are born, live and die.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਫਿਰਹਿ
कई कोटि बहु जोनी फिरहि ॥
ka-ee kot baho jonee fireh.
Many millions are reincarnated, over and over again.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੈਠਤ ਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ
कई कोटि बैठत ही खाहि ॥
ka-ee kot baithat hee khaahi.
Many millions eat while sitting at ease.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਘਾਲਹਿ ਥਕਿ ਪਾਹਿ
कई कोटि घालहि थकि पाहि ॥
ka-ee kot ghaaleh thak paahi.
Many millions are exhausted by their labors.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਧਨਵੰਤ
कई कोटि कीए धनवंत ॥
ka-ee kot kee-ay Dhanvant.
Many millions are created wealthy.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਮਹਿ ਚਿੰਤ
कई कोटि माइआ महि चिंत ॥
ka-ee kot maa-i-aa meh chint.
Many millions are anxiously involved in Maya.

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਭਾਣਾ ਤਹ ਤਹ ਰਾਖੇ
जह जह भाणा तह तह राखे ॥
jah jah bhaanaa tah tah raakhay.
Wherever He wills, there He keeps us.

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਹਾਥੇ ॥੫॥
नानक सभु किछु प्रभ कै हाथे ॥५॥
naanak sabh kichh parabh kai haathay. ||5||
O Nanak, everything is in the Hands of God. ||5||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭਏ ਬੈਰਾਗੀ
कई कोटि भए बैरागी ॥
ka-ee kot bha-ay bairaagee.
Many millions become Bairaagees, who renounce the world.

ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਸੰਗਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗੀ
राम नाम संगि तिनि लिव लागी ॥
raam naam sang tin liv laagee.
They have attached themselves to the Lord's Name.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਉ ਖੋਜੰਤੇ
कई कोटि प्रभ कउ खोजंते ॥
ka-ee kot parabh ka-o khojantay.
Many millions are searching for God.

ਆਤਮ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਲਹੰਤੇ
आतम महि पारब्रहमु लहंते ॥
aatam meh paarbarahm lahantay.
Within their souls, they find the Supreme Lord God.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਦਰਸਨ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਿਆਸ
कई कोटि दरसन प्रभ पिआस ॥
ka-ee kot darsan parabh pi-aas.
Many millions thirst for the Blessing of God's Darshan.

ਤਿਨ ਕਉ ਮਿਲਿਓ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਅਬਿਨਾਸ
तिन कउ मिलिओ प्रभु अबिनास ॥
tin ka-o mili-o parabh abinaas.
They meet with God, the Eternal.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਗਹਿ ਸਤਸੰਗੁ
कई कोटि मागहि सतसंगु ॥
ka-ee kot maageh satsang.
Many millions pray for the Society of the Saints.

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਤਿਨ ਲਾਗਾ ਰੰਗੁ
पारब्रहम तिन लागा रंगु ॥
paarbarahm tin laagaa rang.
They are imbued with the Love of the Supreme Lord God.

ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਹੋਏ ਆਪਿ ਸੁਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ
जिन कउ होए आपि सुप्रसंन ॥
jin ka-o ho-ay aap suparsan.
Those with whom He Himself is pleased,

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਜਨ ਸਦਾ ਧਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ॥੬॥
नानक ते जन सदा धनि धंनि ॥६॥
naanak tay jan sadaa Dhan Dhan. ||6||
O Nanak, are blessed, forever blessed. ||6||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਖਾਣੀ ਅਰੁ ਖੰਡ
कई कोटि खाणी अरु खंड ॥
ka-ee kot khaanee ar khand.
Many millions are the fields of creation and the galaxies.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਅਕਾਸ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡ
कई कोटि अकास ब्रहमंड ॥
ka-ee kot akaas barahmand.
Many millions are the etheric skies and the solar systems.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਹੋਏ ਅਵਤਾਰ
कई कोटि होए अवतार ॥
ka-ee kot ho-ay avtaar.
Many millions are the divine incarnations.

ਕਈ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਕੀਨੋ ਬਿਸਥਾਰ
कई जुगति कीनो बिसथार ॥
ka-ee jugat keeno bisthaar.
In so many ways, He has unfolded Himself.

ਕਈ ਬਾਰ ਪਸਰਿਓ ਪਾਸਾਰ
कई बार पसरिओ पासार ॥
ka-ee baar pasri-o paasaar.
So many times, He has expanded His expansion.

ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਇਕੁ ਏਕੰਕਾਰ
सदा सदा इकु एकंकार ॥
sadaa sadaa ik aikankaar.
Forever and ever, He is the One, the One Universal Creator.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਨੇ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤਿ
कई कोटि कीने बहु भाति ॥
ka-ee kot keenay baho bhaat.
Many millions are created in various forms.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੇ ਹੋਏ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਤਿ
प्रभ ते होए प्रभ माहि समाति ॥
parabh tay ho-ay parabh maahi samaat.
From God they emanate, and into God they merge once again.

ਤਾ ਕਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਜਾਨੈ ਕੋਇ
ता का अंतु न जानै कोइ ॥
taa kaa ant na jaanai ko-ay.
His limits are not known to anyone.

ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸੋਇ ॥੭॥
आपे आपि नानक प्रभु सोइ ॥७॥
aapay aap naanak parabh so-ay. ||7||
Of Himself, and by Himself, O Nanak, God exists. ||7||

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਦਾਸ
कई कोटि पारब्रहम के दास ॥
ka-ee kot paarbarahm kay daas.
Many millions are the servants of the Supreme Lord God.

ਤਿਨ ਹੋਵਤ ਆਤਮ ਪਰਗਾਸ
तिन होवत आतम परगास ॥
tin hovat aatam pargaas.
Their souls are enlightened.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਤਤ ਕੇ ਬੇਤੇ
कई कोटि तत के बेते ॥
ka-ee kot tat kay baytay.
Many millions know the essence of reality.

ਸਦਾ ਨਿਹਾਰਹਿ ਏਕੋ ਨੇਤ੍ਰੇ
सदा निहारहि एको नेत्रे ॥
sadaa nihaarahi ayko naytaray.
Their eyes gaze forever on the One alone.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਾਮ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਵਹਿ
कई कोटि नाम रसु पीवहि ॥
ka-ee kot naam ras peeveh.
Many millions drink in the essence of the Naam.

ਅਮਰ ਭਏ ਸਦ ਸਦ ਹੀ ਜੀਵਹਿ
अमर भए सद सद ही जीवहि ॥
amar bha-ay sad sad hee jeeveh.
They become immortal; they live forever and ever.

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਾਮ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਹਿ
कई कोटि नाम गुन गावहि ॥
ka-ee kot naam gun gaavahi.
Many millions sing the Glorious Praises of the Naam.

ਆਤਮ ਰਸਿ ਸੁਖਿ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਵਹਿ
आतम रसि सुखि सहजि समावहि ॥
aatam ras sukh sahj samaaveh.
They are absorbed in intuitive peace and pleasure.

ਅਪੁਨੇ ਜਨ ਕਉ ਸਾਸਿ ਸਾਸਿ ਸਮਾਰੇ
अपुने जन कउ सासि सासि समारे ॥
apunay jan ka-o saas saas samaaray.
He remembers His servants with each and every breath.

ਨਾਨਕ ਓਇ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੮॥੧੦॥
नानक ओइ परमेसुर के पिआरे ॥८॥१०॥
naanak o-ay parmaysur kay pi-aaray. ||8||10||
O Nanak, they are the beloveds of the Transcendent Lord God. ||8||10||

The above shabad seems o confirm what Gyani ji is saying too.

Last edited:

singh4u83

SPNer
Jul 26, 2006
suriname
If science says ghosts exist, then what is the point of throwing water at Hardwar? A question you keep dodging?
randip singh ji,

"Also it is not a question of modifying Sikhism, but a question of levels of understanding. Your level of understanding of Sikhism seems to be very basic....wheras the Professors and Gyani's seems to be more advanced and at a far higher level."

Ghosts here exist as declared by Gurbani and science- no doubt-
what about my questions that have been dodged? unanswered >>>>>????????
my level is from approved books, authors
let's - what is point of throwing water at hardwar? that is a ritual ......
and science proving ghosts exist is a fact- already approved by Sikhism.
I am not going to follow unapproved Sikh authours -regardless of their high level- because there is someone who with high level -and wants people to bow down to his version
and it caused big problems........
Long live Gurbani

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das respects the views of Bhai Randeep Singh Ji,just wanted to say that we need to keep ghost issue open as scince so far neither can approve nor disapprove this stuuf.

Coming to Haridwar issue.As an ex Hindu das would like to say that 90 % hindus throw water at Haridwar just by seeing other doing so without knowing what is the reason behind that.some put water in front of sun thinking sun will be hapy {censored} it is hot and water will cool it.

main thing is that they are not throwing it for ghost is generals but a class of ghosts.ie Thier Pitras or ancestors who have died and live in some other world they offewr water.It is sort of ancestor worship.

Ghost das is talking about may not be lving is such loka or other world.Or may be as Christians say that there is a cabin kept till real heavan comes and real hell comes.it is type of temporray arrangement.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM