• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Being Naamdhari Is Sikhi

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Re: Being Naam-dhari is Sikhi

:eek: :eek: my brothers and sisters,

please do not fight on these kind of issues...

cease fire;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Apr 2, 2007

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

I Am Here To Seek Your Help To Relieve Crores Of People Slaved By Mind Control Techniques By Dera Sacha Sauda, Sirsa. I Used To Be One Of Them. But Eventually Due To My Location And Other Factors I Am Able To Relieve Myself. Crores Of Dera Followers Act As Dera Want Them To. They Are All Innocent And Are Attached With A Hope. Please Be Kind And Help Me Educate These Crores Of People About Dera Sacha Sauda's Activities And Help Them Relieve And Cure Themselves From This Cult. Right Now They Are Not Even Ready To Accept The Fact That Dera Is Infact Had Become A Cult. I Tried To Send Emails To Editors About Dera Activities And Tried To Post "truth" On The Internet But Of No Avail. Dera Is Very Strong Even Sikh Leaders Like Badal Beg Them For Votes. Please Listen To Your Conscience And Be Like Guru Teg Bahadur Ji. Who Sacrificed Himself For Sikhism And Bahamans. Today, People Like Born In Sikh Religion But Are Stuck In The Net Of Deras. Please Please Help Me Spread This Message To Everyone And Educate Dera Followers To Learn The Truth About Dera. These People Need Help. Thanks For Your Time.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

gurc

SPNer
Jan 10, 2007
Singapore

Sat Sri Akal

I have alway been very neutral about Namdhari Sikhs.
Having read all comments by Namdhari ji, makes me glad I am born in 'main-stream Sikh' family. I am afraid, it also make more suspicious and reluctant to attend any programs organised by Namdhari.

Apr 20, 2006

Thank you Sister Surinder Kaurji for deleting my last response. I will not be contributing any more articles on this Forum.
God help us all.
Sat-Sri-Akaal.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Respected Veer sikhnaamdhari Ji,

that was not something appropriate to tell a fellow member.

we all are here to learn and share our views.

telling somebody to leave because you donot like their views, is not appropriate.

it is your choice, you want to post or not.

forgive me please if it hurts.

please be gentle to others. this idea of 'Being Naamdhari is Skhi' is in itself contradicting to mainstream Sikh Faith and thought process.

this is the reason a new thread was presented for Naamdhari discussion, you have not posted there even once.

this thread, the very first post condemns the idea of Shabad Guru. How is it possible after reading that, people will not present their own versions and understanding of Naamdhari faith- that you always say -they are wrong.

forgive me please

Mar 31, 2007

Sat Sri Akal,
I totally agree with Bibi Surinder Kaur ji that by condemning other's faiths , we cannot win over their hearts. This is exactly what is taught by Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh ji. We do not intend to hurt anybody's feelings but we also cannot take the ugly comments made by somebody lying down.

In fact, today we should all get together and work for the removal of many bad habits which have infiltrated almost 80% of Sikh homes in India i.e. cutting of hair by Sikh youth and drug addiction.

If the energy that we are spending here is diverted to the above-mentioned cause, then I think that will be more useful since nobody has achieved anything from this infighting between ourselves. For refreshing your memories, I must tell here that umpteen number of books running into thousands of pages have been written from both sides but to no avail.

If one side questions other, then other side comes up with a rebuttal but with no fruitful end. The books that I have mentioned have been written by very famous historians from both sides but they failed to convince each other.

What I think is that we should instead ask each other, how much gurbani you read everyday or how much naam-simran you do everyday as per your maryada.

We should strive for community development by working collectively rather than working individually. Imagin , we constitute only 2% or 1% of the human population on earth and how many groups are we divided into.

If I may have hurt anybody, then I apologize for the same.

Regards,

Curious Singh.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Sat Sri Akal,
I totally agree with Bibi Surinder Kaur ji that by condemning other's faiths , we cannot win over their hearts. This is exactly what is taught by Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh ji. We do not intend to hurt anybody's feelings but we also cannot take the ugly comments made by somebody lying down.

In fact, today we should all get together and work for the removal of many bad habits which have infiltrated almost 80% of Sikh homes in India i.e. cutting of hair by Sikh youth and drug addiction.

If the energy that we are spending here is diverted to the above-mentioned cause, then I think that will be more useful since nobody has achieved anything from this infighting between ourselves. For refreshing your memories, I must tell here that umpteen number of books running into thousands of pages have been written from both sides but to no avail.

If one side questions other, then other side comes up with a rebuttal but with no fruitful end. The books that I have mentioned have been written by very famous historians from both sides but they failed to convince each other.

What I think is that we should instead ask each other, how much gurbani you read everyday or how much naam-simran you do everyday as per your maryada.

We should strive for community development by working collectively rather than working individually. Imagin , we constitute only 2% or 1% of the human population on earth and how many groups are we divided into.

If I may have hurt anybody, then I apologize for the same.

Regards,

Curious Singh.

Respected Curious Singh Ji,

we all are here to learn and share the knowledge.

please correct me if i am wrong, not many people even know what NaamDhari is. Many get confused and surprised after knowing that they don't consider Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji their Guru. Some even start considering it a threat, based on their level of discriminative intellect.

our effort is to clear doubts and misunderstanding without hurting anybody's feelings.

There are many out there who say they are Sikhs but have totally different views when come to the beliefs, traditions and daily practices and all that.

In Gurbani our Guru Sahibaan added all these Banis of all these different Bhagats to give us such an important lesson, we still fight over the same old issue-I AM THE BEST-the SUPER EGO-SINKING DOWN WITH THE PRESSURE OF WORST FORMS OF TAMO GUNA.

God help us.

forgive me please

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005

What is it about the flesh of the guru which is so beloved to the devotees?

Does your guru have a roop which can seduce my soul?

Do words become redundant when they are not spoken from someones mouth?

Feb 14, 2006
My Guru is also your Guru and your Guru is definately my Guru, so can we stop creating divisions?

Why do you keep provoking people with insulting comments like this? I utterly reject Jagjit Singh Namdhari. Is that clear enough? Your lineage of dedhari gurus has nothing to do with Sikhs. Nothing. Stop forcing this issue. No one respects aggressive missionaries.

Apr 20, 2006
Quote:
My Guru is also your Guru and your Guru is definately my Guru, so can we stop creating divisions?

Why do you keep provoking people with insulting comments like this? I utterly reject Jagjit Singh Namdhari. Is that clear enough? Your lineage of dedhari gurus has nothing to do with Sikhs. Nothing. Stop forcing this issue. No one respects aggressive missionaries.
Yesterday 04:43 PM

Harjas Kaur Bhenji

I will make this statement clear to you and you will agree with me that your Guru IS my Guru and my Guru IS your Guru. We are brother and sister in faith.
I want you to be my sister. I am not making an aggressive statement, but a true one; in the same spirit that Guru Nanak Devji made.

I am NOT a missionary. I have no desire to make you break away from the faith that you hold. However I do want to try and rid you of your hatred.

But not now. I have to go to the dentist! :unsure:
Relax Bhenji. I have no motive other than to share the wonders of Sikhi with you.

badmash

SPNer
Jan 25, 2007
Sikhism is what one makes of it. What it is not is dogmatic. We also have no fatwas. We do evidently have lots of dreamers. But dreaming is good, because so few of Sikhs do it anymore. If Bani is your Bhang, no problems. But one should not confuse one's interpretation of it as fact, nor should one mistakenly judge others' sikhi erroneous out of hand. I believe all of our interpretations of Sikhi is fine, it is what makes it unique, it is why it will eventually die out also.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: