• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam All Creation Glorifies God!

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Chaz SINGH Ji,

I refer to your last point as
and thats the shabad/word within us all....

Actually it is not the WORD ,It is the Wave of the WORD within all us.Gurbanee confirms for the existence of A WAVE OF THE WORD .which is being refered as EKANKAARu.

Rest all is up to individuals capability to understand the message of GuRu as being
envisaged.

Prakash.S.Bagga

I agree Ji,

But whether we refer to as "wave of the word" or "word" or "shabad" or "naam"...it doesnt really matter does it?

the point is to make effort to experience it. Mere descriptive words or intellectual study isnt really going to get any of us anywhere...in the end we need to follow Guru Ji's clear instruction and experience what is beyond description via physical language:

faer k agai rakheeai jith dhisai dharabaar ||
So what offering can we place before Him, by which we might see the Darbaar of His Court?
muha k bolan boleeai jith sun dhharae piaar ||
What words can we speak to evoke His Love?
a(n)mrith vaelaa sach naao vaddiaaee veechaar ||
In the Amrit Vaylaa, the ambrosial hours before dawn, chant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness

Aug 28, 2010
ChazSingh ji,
You are absolutely right what you say but
the Question to your message aschant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness

Chant the true Name of Whose as per Gurbanee? This requires correct answer as per Gurbanee.

Prakash.S.Bagga

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
ChazSingh ji,
You are absolutely right what you say but
the Question to your message aschant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness

Chant the true Name of Whose as per Gurbanee? This requires correct answer as per Gurbanee.

Prakash.S.Bagga

Chant the true name of whose?

Satnaam Ji,
too many questions :) Only though experience will we know the answers to these questions. I'm sure you are already taking the inner journey and the answer to this question will be answered surely from true experience.

Gurbani tells us to be practical and tells us to make the effort...that is all we can do ji.

If the True reality is One, from which everything else emanated from...then it is the One's name that we can chant or mediate one...does He really have a name....i doubt it...but a focus is needed, something to point our dyaan or attention to.

Just like if you want to climb a mountain...we can focus on the tip of the mountain as our destination...but until i get there i will never know what the reality of it is.

The Ones (Ek) reality is the only truth...so we can maybe just refer to it as 'Truth' or 'Satnaam'. In the end maybe we are just discovering our true reality...our consciosness...the part of us that is forever :) innevitably this surely leads us to the One..

Aug 28, 2010
Chaz Singh ji,

I again agree what you have stated above.
Is it so that what you say as The ONE(EK) reality is not clarified in Gurbanee?

One can find that GuRu Nanak ji is all talking about A SINGLE ENTITY as PRABHu only.
WHY? I Think,
This needs to be understood to know THe ONE (EK).
Gurbanee is first Know then experience way of meeting THe LORD PRABHu.This is my
personal thinking.

As I understand Gurbanee is perfect in every respect.Nothing is hidden or is left to the imagination for the persons.This is the great gift GuRu has given to Sikhs.

Prakash.S.Bagga

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Chaz Singh ji,

I again agree what you have stated above.
Is it so that what you say as The ONE(EK) reality is not clarified in Gurbanee?

One can find that GuRu Nanak ji is all talking about A SINGLE ENTITY as PRABHu only.
WHY? I Think,
This needs to be understood to know THe ONE (EK).
Gurbanee is first Know then experience way of meeting THe LORD PRABHu.This is my
personal thinking.

As I understand Gurbanee is perfect in every respect.Nothing is hidden or is left to the imagination for the persons.This is the great gift GuRu has given to Sikhs.

Prakash.S.Bagga

Satnaam Ji,

If this is working for you then please continue...all of us can only talk of our own experience with Gurbani and our own journey within...so please continue as you are ji :)

In my experience you have to study gurbani and make effort to experience it at the same time...i say this because for me, gurbani meaning changes the more i experienced myself in my Simran..and it is still changing..the meaning gets deeper and deeper...the same shabad in SGGS Ji takes whole new level when ones experience goes deeper.

To say that we have to know gurbani first is like saying that gurbani is finite...but we know that it has come from the infinite god. Gurbani came from the mansarovar and its meaning just gets deeper and deeper as we ourselves go deeper into the shabad within us. This way we are really living gurbani and in this way SGGS Ji is living through us because we are becoming what it is describing and proving that it is perfect...rather than just studying it and studying it.

either way we are all seeking so it is all good :)

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
please read the bani of khabir,,ANURAG SAGAR... in the regions of time and space the hands of kaal niranjan is more stronger when comes to creations...if want to see true sat naam creations,,it is located at par brahm,, above the mind...that mean it can only be seen when we surrenders our mind completely... no pain and suffering here..

Very good post Ji,

Only by going past the mind can we really experience god...anything from region of mind is creation and thus has start/middle/end

physical/astral/causual = creation...

par brahm is where true spirit can be experienced...our home

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM