• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Actual Fact, From The Mouth Of The Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
You say god will forgive any sin, so will I be forgiven for being a non-muslim so that I may enter the heavens ?

NO NOT THAT ONE !! That even He cannot stomach. so no soup for you and me.

And heres another SIN which even the DEVIL will PUNISH..

Which "Sin" do BOTH God and Shaitan AGREE ON ?? The sin of rape against Shaitan's Daughter...God will punish the Rapist because he raped...the Devil will punish the rapist..because the victim is his daughter...

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
You say god will forgive any sin, so will I be forgiven for being a non-muslim so that I may enter the heavens ?
You should know the truth

62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

Interpretation of the verse mentioned: Those who believe in Muhammad peace be upon him,

And those (Jews) are believed Moses, peace be upon him, and died on that mission befor Jesus peace be upon him, or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And (Christians) are those who believe in Jesus peace be upon him, and died on it before realizing Muhammad peace be upon him or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And Alsabion): people who are followers of previous Prophets.

All of them are safe in God and the Last Day and the sincerity of the Prophet who was sent to him and he died on that reward with his Lord

Those who knew the Prophet peace be upon him but he refused his message did not believe in it is an infidel does not accept it other than Islam, and Islam is the religion of God who sent him all his prophets, and its meaning: surrender and obedience to God, His Messengers and ratification of all, he says ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Isla m) he says (85) And whoever desires other than Isl m as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. he says (13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him] he says (132) And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims. "

He said the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand; does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew or a Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent, but it was the people of Hell. " Narrated by Muslim.

Hence it is known there is no contradiction between the verse in question, and the other verse ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam )

157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad ) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) , - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad ), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful .

Surah Al-A'raf

From Abu Hurayrah, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, he said, "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand, does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew, or Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent it, but it was the owners of the fire."

Key to enter Paradise
No god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and Jesus Christ Abdullah and His Messenger

allah guided you

‫احمد ديدات كي٠يتيقن المسلمون من المغÙرة ودخولهم الجنه‬‎ - YouTube

‫الشيخ احمد Ø¯ÙŠØ¯Ø§Ø ÙŠØ«Ø¨Øª تلاميذ وتابعين المسيح لم ÙŠÙهموه‬‎ - YouTube

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
If I am punished in hell fire for not being a Muslim. Then how can Islam be a religion of peace?

Not Quite..Heres a Scholarly study which is taking the world by storm..INBREEDING...and its consequences..

Norman Y Foo
Emeritus Professor
Computer Science and Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052, Australia

Subject: 1400 yrs of Muslim Inbreeding

This article is NOT meant to "insult" Muslims but a medical and scientific results of research done over the years.
1400 Years of Inbreeding.
Very Enlightening!

A huge Muslim problem: Inbreeding
By Bryan Fischer

Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world, since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage. The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan , the numbers approach 70%. Even in England , more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia , 64% in Jordan , and Kuwait , 63% in>Sudan , 60% in Iraq , and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK , they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects. The risk of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher. Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.

Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as "retarded," increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.) In Denmark , non-Western immigrants are more than 300 percent more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.

Sennels says that "the ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world." He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.
In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.
Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. "A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies."

Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize, and five of those were for the "Peace Prize." According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10 percent of the world average when it comes to scientific research (measured by articles per million inhabitants).

In Denmark , Sennels' native country, Muslim children are grossly over-represented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background.

Learning ability is severely affected as well. Studies indicated that 64% of school children with Arabic parents are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant drop-out rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.

Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark 's biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background.

The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, "One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole."

Sennels concludes:

There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims' religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. (This has produced) overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims. Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark and dangerous cult. These stark realities must be taken into account when we establish public polices dealing with immigration from Muslim countries and the building of mosques in the U.S.

Let's hope the civilized West and the North Americans wake up before a blind naivete about the reality of Islam destroys what remains of our culture and our domestic tranquility.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
No Auzer is the nice one, when he writes, you feel some empathy, some solidarity

This is Naben, I think he is the sort of person that does those bull runs in spain, his speciality is all the Islamic information that repels, rather than that which you find agreeable. He is actually a CIA agent called Martin.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
It's simple

Endogamy
Omar ibn al-Khattab
Asked the Muslims to marry non-relatives
For these reasons

The Precedence of the Muslims

For science and progress

Is special to Muslims
Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying
Will write an article about it soon

‫عظماء العرب ÙÙ‰ العلم - Ùلم غربى عن علوم العرب وتقدمهم‬‎ - YouTube

So the real problem
Away from the teachings of Islam
And lack of proper application of Islamic law

‫المسلمون هم أصل العلوم الحديثة 1/6 وثائقي ألماني‬‎ - YouTube
6-The Basin (Al-Hawd)​
When Muslims cross the bridge they come to a land before Paradise. On this land is a Basin (al-Hawd). There is a basin for each Prophet. Our Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, said that the water of Paradise pours into his basin. This is the river Al-Kawthar, cited in the Qur’an, given to Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam. The people drink from this basin before entering Paradise.​
The length and width of the basin is each, a one-month long walk. It has containers to use to drink, as many as the stars in the sky. The drink, which is in it, is whiter than milk, sweeter than honey, and more fragrant than the musk. Although God prepared a basin for every Prophet, the basin of our Prophet Muhammad is the biggest.​
The people that drink from the basin are of two types. One type drinks from the basin out of pleasure only, without thirst. The other type drinks because of thirst. That thirst that the second type feel will be the last thirst they will ever feel. Then after they drink from the basin, they will never be thirsty again.​
May Allah make us among the ones who have the pleasure of drinking from Al-Hawd. Ameen​

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
Not Quite..Heres a Scholarly study which is taking the world by storm..INBREEDING...and its consequences..

Well , I myself am from a family with "medical background" ... Many of my family members are Surgeons , doctors with Western Surgery Degrees. I took many biology courses myself...So lets dissect this "scholarly" study , shall we?

Subject: 1400 yrs of Muslim Inbreeding
Why not 10,000 years of human inbreeding? Oh forget it...lets continue...
Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.
WRONG! Nicholai Sennels did a 'limited' research on DANISH Muslims--that count for 0.00001% of total Islamic populations across the globe (probably even less than 0.00001% but anyways) ---> (Mistake # 1)

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.
WRONG! Having read the bible regarding this issue , I challenge ANYONE to show me just one direct verse that prohibits cousin marriage? Cousin marriages were common in the West throughout history (Christian era)..Many royals married within their family. Even 60 years ago , cousin marriage was NORMAL occurring in the West. Einstein was married to her cousin. Darwin is the same...and many more. Even Bible has many cousin marriages , approved by God. Heck! even Jesus mother was married to her cousin , Joseph (Catholic Encyclopedia)..Even today , in South India , Christian majority , cousin marriage is not a taboo..You can find hundreds of thousands of cousin-couples in the Christian global community today.---> (Mistake/Dishonesty # 2)

So even the second line of this article as established the bias , dishonest , and "insulting" approach of the author. Shall I continue? lol

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.
Cousin Marriage increase the chances of mental retardation by just by 2%! Marrying your cousin and marrying after 40 years of age is EXACTLY same thing , when it comes to chances of mental problems in the offspring. So how many Western women have given birth to child in their 40s? MANY. So what does author think about this 'gene pool' ? So above stated crap is complete bullocks! ---> (Mistake # 3)

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan , the numbers approach 70%.
Impossible to count! So can you have birth data of 1.8 billion Muslims residing from Morocco to Turkey , Saudi Arabia to India , Dubai to Indonesia. This number has no source to back it up. I can say " 50% of Westerners are involved in incest"....but how can I prove it? 50% of Muslims are kids of 'cousin-couples'? Absolutely impossible , after seeing the cultural and genetic diversity in Muslim world ---> (Mistake # 4)
The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia , 64% in Jordan , and Kuwait , 63% in>Sudan , 60% in Iraq , and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
Source? lol ---> ( Mistake # 5)

Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.
Absolute disaster! Inbreeding has NOTHING to do with 'labor deaths' ...Inbreeding only causes harm in "genetics" , and genetics play no role in labor deaths etc. Inbreeding increases the chances of offspring receiving a recessive allele from its BOTH of parents , and hence this will cause disease...So this article by now has completely lost it! Even a highschool biology student would be appalled by the redundant lies being perpetrated in this ridiculous article ----> (Mistake # 6)

Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies
Absolute rubbish! Cousin babies doesn't have "lowered intellectual capacity" , but they have just 2% more chance of getting it as compared to non-cousin couples' offspring! So again , explicit agenda pushing by this disaster of an article. ---> ( Mistake # 7)

In Denmark , non-Western immigrants are more than 300 percent more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.
Tell 'Danish Citizens' to go to Egypt and take a entrance test for Army....guess what? They'll fail too! haha... Failing in the test , that is designed for ANOTHER culture , does not represent one's intelligence or lack of it thereof --> (Mistake # 8)
Sennels says that "the ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world."
And even lower in India...even lower in Africa and so on? Just because West is ahead in producing knowledge , it doesn't mean others are inherently incapable. ---> ( Mistake # 9 )

In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.
So what? It doesn't prove anything....How many books have been translated into Hindi , Urdu , Punjabi , African languages etc? Plus Arabs just count for 15% of Islam... The author doesn't know that many people now don't need to "translate" knowledge because they all know "English" ---> ( Mistake # 10)

Smh on the quality of this article ...

Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. "A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies."
In America , Muslim Population outperform other 'Americans' in general? Per capita GDP of Muslims is much higher than average general population. Muslims are more educated , just like Asians , than the average population? So can I say that Americans have lower IQ and critical skills? Bah. ---> (Mistake # 11)

Plus : Islam is probably the ONLY religion that PROMOTES critical thinking. It challenges others to produce a book like Qur'an , if they think Qur'an is false. It urges its followers to 'discover the secrets of nature' etc etc. Muslims written critical books regarding Qur'an and Qur'anic claims in 10th century , a time where Christians would get their head cut off for question bible. Muslims , in those times , didn't only question but CRITICIZED Qur'an...and scholars responded with their scholarly responses...But alas , how an illiterate of basic sciences (the author) would know this?

The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, "One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole."
SMOKED IT RIGHT THERE!

I AM an American. I know my country better than this illiterate. So there you have it...

“Two-thirds of Muslim households make more than $50,000 a year and a quarter earn over $100,000. The national average is $42,000. Two-thirds of American Muslims have a college degree, compared with less than half of the general population.” The Economist

http://www.economist.com/node/9587818

Economist is a TOP-NOTCH magazine regarding economy , living standards , housing etc etc ... This guy clearly doesn't know what he is talking about?

So ---> ( Mistake # 12)

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims. Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark and dangerous cult.
There you go! So 'Judeo-Christian' traditions are best and Islam is cult ...blah blah..Typical Christian anti-Islamic bigotry due to their failure against Islam. An article written with the ink of hate , prejudice , anti-Muslim agenda..

---------------

So I guess I have done a 'quick dissection' of this article... Let the readers decide how 'credible' this article is , which is filled with biased crap , scientific errors , and mistakes ....

Gyani Ji , better find some quality-article next time to bash Islam may be?

icecreammunda

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Gyani Ji , better find some quality-article next time to bash Islam may be? .......

ha Ha ..very little Islam bashing in any of my writings...i may call it even negligible...mistake no. 1. No need to point out any more because this is so big its an umbrella mistake.:grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh: btw I have got another view on this...and will be posting it soon...which may shred the "umbrella mistake" no. 1 above..:grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh::grinningsingh:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
1. Another viewpoint from a retired medical Doctor in the USA...
!400 years of Muslim Inbreeding.

Respected Gurmukh Jio,
Muslim inbreeding (marrying cousins) causes congenital defects and low general IQ in Muslims. Marriage of girl i.e. daughter with Mama (brother of the mother) was considered auspicious.

Inbreeding is very common in Lehndae dae Hindus also - Multan Side, fringes of the frontier and frontier also. It was influence of the dominant Muslim population in those areas. Inter marriage is almost totally absent in the Sikhs.

It also was openly claimed by the Hindus and Sikhs of the Punjab that Muslims had low intelligence, because they ate, "Mota Mas" - beef. Might be that this factor had its effect.

Halal meat by Muslims, beef or mutton, was cheaper than Jhatka meat by Sikhs. Some Hindus stealthily purchased Halal meat by Muslims being cheap.
The Sikhs, Amritdhari or yet not, strictly ate Jhatka meat - mutton, male goat or male sheep.

Hindus were considered most intelligent of all. Mostly, Hindu students topped in Arithmatic. They were not so strong in history and geography. Muslim rulers in India usually had Hindu accountants and Hindu advisers.
Kulwant Singh Khokhar.
USA.
Sunday, July 29, 2012.

2. Nicolai Senn els is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

3.Sennels says that "the ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic wor ld." He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.

3.In Denmark , Sennels' native country, Muslim children are grossly over-represented among children with sp ecial needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background.
Is there any more facts to be added to the 3 above..Of necessity a Perosn in Denmark would do a study in Denmark...and it would be based on people THERE...and its up to others to compare and ask questions...I would welcome a Arabic Study based on the 1 Billion or so Mulsims in the Middle east ??? is there..any ??

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
From chapter 4 of the Quran: Women http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/yaq/yaq004.htm

23. Prohibited to you
(For marriage) are:—
Your mothers, daughters,
Sisters; father's sisters,
Mother's sisters; brother's daughters,
Sister's daugters; foster-mothers
(Who gave you suck), foster-sisters;
Your wives’ mothers;
Your step-daughters under your
Guardianship, born of your wives
To whom ye have gone in,
No prohibition if ye have not gone in;—
(Those who have been)
Wives of your sons proceeding
From your loins;
And two sisters in wedlock
At one and the same time,
Except for what is past;
For God is Oft-forgiving,
Most Merciful;—
I don't know if the above goes the other way where possible (i.e. to be read from the woman's perspective) then the above in green would be 'uncle' and therefore haram - counters the first sentence of the latest article.

But then again, if it's read one-way only (i.e. exactly as it's written, MEN can't marry their aunties but women can marry their uncles) then the article is correct (although I don't know about the auspicious part). If it is read this way, it makes no sense, as the relationships are exactly the same genetically whether uncle/neice or auntie/nephew...

Last edited:

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
1. Another viewpoint from a retired medical Doctor in the USA...

Well , if I had the credentials of this doctor , then I would be in a better position to evaluate.

But anyways , lets start ....

!400 years of Muslim Inbreeding.

Its 400 years or 1400? If it is 400 years...then good progress..now we are at 400 from 1400...Good :D ...Anyways let continue..

Muslim inbreeding (marrying cousins) causes congenital defects and low general IQ in Muslims.

I think that the great doctor is a orthopedic surgeon or something like that, because he is not so good with genetics. So let me break it down..

"Cousin Marriage" does not cause low-IQ or mental problems. It just "increases" the "chances" of getting mental problems by just 2% ---which are negligible. In layman terms.... sitting in house is safer but when you sit in car and drive...it DOES NOT "kill" you , but your "chances of getting killed" becomes higher by many-folds....Similarly , cousin marriage increases the chances of mental retardation by just 2% ...

As I already explained in my last post....offsprings born to ladies over 40 years of age also have 2% more chances of having congenital defects...but it DOESN'T matter and no one thinks about it , do we? Cousin marriages are the same....

I am here not defending cousin marriage. I think that if possible ..one should marry the 'farthest' human relation (Like an Indian marrying a Russian :grinningsingh:) ....but if two cousins like eachother , and have an intimate relationship between them , then it shouldn't be a problem and they must be allowed to get married , if they wanted to. I don't see it as "incest" , nor did the humanity throughout ages.

Marriage of girl i.e. daughter with Mama (brother of the mother) was considered auspicious.

Noooooo! A girl marrying her uncle is ABSOLUTELY HARAAM in Islam. Uncle might get killed under strict Shari'a Laws , if he has sex with his niece etc ..

So this just shows that dear Dr ji has a severe lack of knowledge regarding Islam and Islamic Law etc ...

Inter marriage is almost totally absent in the Sikhs.

Great! But sometimes , inter-marriage is beneficial too ...specially it helps in forming the community at new places ...But overall , marrying far from family is a good option. Gene pool gets stronger.
Hindus were considered most intelligent of all. Mostly, Hindu students topped in Arithmatic. They were not so strong in history and geography. Muslim rulers in India usually had Hindu accountants and Hindu advisers.

As far as my readings of Islamic rule in India goes , Hindus were appointed on prestigious positions by Mughals. But this doesn't mean that other people in India were 'less intelligent'. There were many variables in Mughals' appointment of Hindus as accountants etc...but thats history and our topic is genetic. I'm better equipped in modern genetics than Indian history ...so lets continue with genetics as of now :D

Kulwant Singh Khokhar.
USA.
Sunday, July 29, 2012.

Did Dr Ji posted here? 29 July is pretty recent...where you got this from , if I may ask?

Sennels says that "the ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic wor ld." He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.

I guess I already explained that in my previous post? You probably never read it? :/ Read it completely...you'll understand the topic better...

Also , this 330 books claim seems fishy. I would like to read some actual source of this claim.

In Denmark , Sennels' native country, Muslim children are grossly over-represented among children with sp ecial needs.

See how he play with words? Even requiring "Halal meat" comes under "Special needs" , did you know that? When I visit some top institute for some workshop etc...I also register my "special need" of requiring "halah/Kosher" meat... But it doesn't mean I'm retarded :grinning:

One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background.

See what I was saying? Playing with words... He mentions "Muslims require special needs" , and I already explained why most Muslims will be counted as 'kids requiring special need' (Halal meat that is) ..Now he mentions actual problem but say "children with immigrant background" ....MORE Christian immigrants flock to Europe than Muslim one's. All immigrants aren't Muslim...

This article is biased and is of no use. Any person with solid base in biological sciences will dispel this agenda-pushing attempt of the author...

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Auzer Ji, the Good Doc khokhar sahab is not a spn member. he posted this on a Mailing List Forum of which I am a member and this same topic is hot topic over there with a lot more muslims replying than here...thats why i copied his reply in toto (inlcuidng the typo.... of typing the ! due to SHIFT being pressed while typing 1..so !400 is actually still 1400 and not 400 as you assumed..Ji.

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
Auzer Ji, the Good Doc khokhar sahab is not a spn member. he posted this on a Mailing List Forum of which I am a member and this same topic is hot topic over there with a lot more muslims replying than here...thats why i copied his reply in toto (inlcuidng the typo.... of typing the ! due to SHIFT being pressed while typing 1..so !400 is actually still 1400 and not 400 as you assumed..Ji.

Well no problem.

Even if it is 1400 years , it doesn't matter because the premise of the post of Dr ji stands refuted.

What is mailing list forum? E-mail box or something else? If I want to post over there , can I? Any link?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Auzer Ji,

Google..... yahoo Groups...Sikh Groups...its not permitted to advertise other sites here. There are several sikh groups on Yhaoo.Groups....You can apply for membership and approval depnds on the Moderator. But I can tell you straight away that NO Sikh Group is as FREE and INDEPENDENT as SPN. Here the only thing we dont like is vulgarity/personal attacks..other than that everyone is allowed complete freedom to post. Other Groups are NOT like that...icecreamkaur:grinningsingh::grinningsingh:

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
Auzer Ji,

Google..... yahoo Groups...Sikh Groups...its not permitted to advertise other sites here. There are several sikh groups on Yhaoo.Groups....You can apply for membership and approval depnds on the Moderator. But I can tell you straight away that NO Sikh Group is as FREE and INDEPENDENT as SPN. Here the only thing we dont like is vulgarity/personal attacks..other than that everyone is allowed complete freedom to post. Other Groups are NOT like that...icecreamkaur:grinningsingh::grinningsingh:

Well I wanted to get the link of the thread where the discussion (regarding cousin affairs) was going on , and where you and Dr ji posted etc .... You can just copy-paste the link and send me in PM ...I won't tell anybody ;)

And yes , SPN is a great forum .... Things here go quite smoothly. 0:)

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
7— we found that the acts of a person are of two kinds: the rights of Allaah and the rights of people.​
The rights of Allaah: The first thing a person will be accounted for is the prayer as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "The first thing a person will be accounted for on the day of Judgement is his prayer." [An-Nasaa'ee and At-Tirmithi]​
The rights of people: The first thing a person will be accounted for is about blood [killing people]. 'Abdullaah may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "The first thing people will be accounted for about their rights from other people is blood [shedding people's blood]". [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]​
The people of A'raaf (elevations) will be made to stand on a high wall between Paradise and Hellfire. The word A'raaf (elevations) is the plural of Urf (elevation), which means a high place. There is no explicit text in the Qur'aan or the authentic Sunnah of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) about their fate. However, some of interpreters of the Qur'aan said the verse that applies to them is the saying of Allaah: (interpretation of meaning): {Enter Paradise, [O people of the Elevations]. No fear will there be concerning you, nor will you grieve.}[7:49].

This is one of two interpretations of the above verse, and it is the interpretation of Ibn 'Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him. So according to this interpretation, the Qur'aan stated that their fate will be Paradise. It is also reported that some companions may Allaah be pleased with them indicated that they (people of elevations) will enter Paradise. Huthayfah may Allaah be pleased with him said: "While they were on the wall, Allaah appeared to them, and said to them: "Stand up and enter Paradise, I have indeed forgiven you." [Al-Haakim] Ibn 'Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him said: "Allaah has admitted the people of A'raaf (elevations) to Paradise, as He says (interpretation of meaning): {Enter Paradise, ['O people of the Elevations]. No fear will there be concerning you, nor will you grieve.}”[7:49].​
There is no rank between Paradise and Hellfire in the Hereafter, in a way that they neither enter Paradise nor Hellfire, as Allaah Says (what means): {A party will be in Paradise (those who believed in Allaah and followed what the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) brought to them) and a party in the Blazing Fire (Hell) (those who disbelieved in Allaah and did not follow what the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) brought to them).}[Quran 42:7].​
As regards the time before Allaah judges between people, there would be a rank of the people of Al-A’raaf (The wall with elevations) and they are those whose good deeds are equal to their bad deeds, so they will be held back until Allaah judges between them.​
There is no evidence in the Book of Allaah or the Sunnah of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) which states that the animals will enter paradise along the people who cared for them, however, there is evidence that on the Day of Judgment Allaah will turn all animals into dust.

It is reported in a long narration that: "Allaah will make the animals which had no horns take revenge from the other animals which transgressed them, until there is no animal who would seek revenge from the other, then Allaah would say to them: “Turn into dust.” At this point, the non-Muslim will say: “Woe to me! I wish I were dust." [Ibn Jareer] Moreover, 'Abdullaah Ibn 'Amr may Allaah be pleased with him said: "When Allaah would have finished judging the animals, He would say to them: “Turn into dust." Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him said: "Allaah would say to the animals and birds: “Turn into dust."​

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
8—a
Angel​
Ask the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him​
About​
The key to Paradise​
No god but Allah - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah​
Prophet Muhammad the first person to enter Paradise with him the faithful​
According to a Hadeeth (narration) the pen is lifted for the insane. The Prophet , said that the pen is lifted for three people and that one of them is the insane until he regains his sanity. [Abu Daawood]​
However, the lifted pen is the one that records his sins. There is no evidence indicating that the pen that records his righteous deeds is lifted. On the contrary, the apparent indications of Sharee‘ah (Islamic legislation) texts imply that the pen writing the good deeds is present and is not lifted. Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):​
• {"Never will I allow to be lost the deed of [any] of you, whether male or female}[Quran 3: 195]​
• {So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it}[Quran 99: 7]​
Moreover, scholars stated that a minor is rewarded for his deeds even though the pen is lifted for him as well.​

Regarding the spiritual aspect of Paradise, I feel you guys missed the most important part, I cannot think of something more beloved to me than looking at my Creator, the one I've been praying this whole time, seeking His help, Loving Him more than anything.
Allah says in the Quran:

(Believers') "faces that Day will be radiant, gazing at their Lord" (Sura 75, 22-23)

No person knows that is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do (As-Sajdah 32:17)

They will hear no idle talk nor any lying there, as a recompensation from your Lord, a commensurate gift. (Sura 78, 35-36)

They will say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has removed all sadness from us. Truly our Lord is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful: He Who has lodged us, out of His favor, in the Abode of Permanence, where no weariness or fatigue affects us. " (Sura 35, 34-35)

Narated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah said," I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of. '"
Volumn 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 589.

On a fourteenth night (of the lunar month), our master the Prophet looked at the full moon and said:
(As you see that moon in the sky clearly, you [Believers] will see your Rabb in such a clear manner [in Paradise].) [Bukhârî, Muslim, Ibni Mâja, Tirmudhî, Abû Dawud, Nasâî, Imâm-i Ahmad, Ibni Huzayma, Ibni Hibbân]

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said that Allah would say to the inmates of Paradise: O, Dwellers of Paradise, and they would say in response: At thy service and pleasure, our Lord , the good is in Thy Hand. He (the Lord) would say: Are you well pleased now? They would say: Why should we not be pleased, O Lord, when Thou hast given us what Thou hast not given to any of Thy creatures? He would, however, say: May I not give you (something) even more excellent than that? And they would say: O Lord, what thing can be more excellent than this? And He would say: I shall cause My pleasure to alight upon you and I shall never be afterwards annoyed with you.
Book 040, Hadith Number 6787.

It was reported that the Messenger of Allah said: The (members of the) first group that would be admitted to Paradise would have their faces as bright as full moon during the night. They would neither spit nor suffer catarrh, nor void excrement. They would have their utensils and their combs made of gold and silver and the fuel of their braziers would be aloes and their sweat would be musk and every one of them would have two spouses (so beautiful) that the marrow of their shanks would be visible through the flesh. There would be no dissension amongst them and no enmity in their hearts. Their hearts would be like one heart, glorifying Allah morning and evening.
Book 040, Hadith Number 6797.

Isn't all this spiritual pleasures?

To conclude,
Peace be upon whom ever follow the guidance,

I hope it will clear some misconceptions

12 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. John​
The Qur'an Says ...​
Desires Met The afterlife of Muslims will be a place where all their desires are not only met but exceeded (50:35).

Endless Fountain of Wine The righteous will drink from a endlessly flowing fountain of wine, which is mixed with Kafur water (76:5-6). It will be a white wine that will not intoxicate those in the Garden of Bliss (37:45-47).

Gardens The delights of the afterlife will take place in two gardens full of all kinds of sensual pleasures (55:46-48). In addition, there are two other gardens, which are also filled with delights in them (55:62).​
Virgins In the Gardens are fruits, shade, fountains and virgins. The virgins are bashful and as beautiful as rubies and corals (55:56,58).

There will be additional dark eyed heavenly companions in the second set of Gardens who will be forced to stay in their large peaked tents. Neither men nor genies will have touched them. Their chastity will be safe until the arrival of those who are granted admission to Paradise. They wait reclining on green cushions and beautiful carpets (55:70-76). These companions will all be equally high breasted (youthful) (78:33). In the gardens, the Muslims will be united in sexual relations with companions (“houris”) who have beautiful, large and dark eyes (52:20, 44:54, 2:25). Virgins will surround them who are bashful with large delicate eyes like eggs (37:48-49).

Handsome Boy Servants They will be served by devoted youths who are as handsome as valuable pearls. They will wait on their every need (52:24).​
Food and Drink In the Garden on high, Muslims will eat and drink to their heart’s content (69:24).

Praise and Fellowship In the Gardens of Delight rivers will run at the feet of the residents. They will cry out their praise and greet one another by saying, “Peace!” (10:9-10). They give glory night and day without getting tired (41:38).​
Gold and Silk Those in the Gardens of Eternity will be adorned with bracelets of gold and dressed in fine green silk which have raised designs of gold woven into them (18:31, 35:33).

Earthly Wives and Families Muslims, whose children followed Islam, will be reunited with them in the Gardens of Bliss so that the fathers will not be deprived of what they accomplished on earth (52:21). Muslims will enter the Gardens of Eden, as will all of their fathers, wives and offspring who followed Islam (13:23).​
Mansions It is a commandment to believe in Allah and Mohammed. It is mandatory to fight for Islam with everything the Muslims have, even with their lives, so that Allah will forgive their sins and allow them into the Gardens of Eden where they will have large residences (61:11-12). Those who deserve it will have lofty mansions at the foot of which will flow rivers (39:20).​

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM