• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Actual Fact, From The Mouth Of The Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
3 -- It is mentioned in chapter 56 of the Quran that when people will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection, they will be categorized into three categories: those who will be near to Allaah the Almighty, the people of the right
Allaah says in the Holy Qur'an
19. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Take, read my Record!

20. "Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!"

21. So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing.

22. In a lofty Paradise,

23. The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.

24. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!

and the people of the left. it possible that a Muslim could be one of the people of the left, although the verses clearly state that these people are disbelievers who deny the Resurrection, and not Muslims? Will the people of the right be tortured in their graves or afterwards

25. But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "I wish that I had not been given my Record!

26. "And that I had never known, how my Account is?

27. "I wish, would that it had been my end (death)!

28. "My wealth has not availed me,

29. "My power and arguments (to defend myself) have gone from me!"

30. (It will be said): "Seize him and fetter him,

31. Then throw him in the blazing Fire.

32. "Then fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits!"

33. Verily, He used not to believe in Allah, the Most Great,
Scholars state that some sinners will take their records in their left hand behind their backs. Al-Munaawi may Allaah have mercy upon him stated that a sinful person will be given his record in his left hand, while a disbeliever will be given his record behind his back. The Maaliki scholar Al-Qurtubi may Allaah have mercy upon him stated that Ibn 'Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him said that the Saying of Allaah the Almighty (that means): {But as for he who is given his record behind his back} [Quran 84:10], generally refers to both Muslims and disbelievers. Thus, it is known that both sinners and disbelievers will be given their records on the Day of Resurrection in their left hands; we ask Allaah the Almighty to save us from that.

On the other hand, some people of the right may be tortured in their graves to be purified from the sins they committed in this worldly life. There are many proofs that discuss the pleasure and punishment of the grave, one of which is a Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Asmaa 'bint Abu Bakr may Allaah be pleased with her and her father, that the Prophet, discussed the trial a person faces in the grave. Having explained this, the Companions may Allaah be pleased with them were terrified - due to the severity of what he told them. [Al-Bukhaari]

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Yes, my sister
Any person who died or burned or as a result of drowning or in the form of powder

No burial of the body

God brings together parts of his body
Even if his body parts scattered all over the world

Then becomes a one-piece
then allah ask him

for accountable for his actions

104. And (remember) the Day when We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books, as We began the first creation, We shall repeat it, (it is) a promise binding upon Us. Truly, We shall do it.
Surah Al-Anbiyah'

1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection;

2. And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).

3. Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?

4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.

Surah Al-Qiyamah

allah guided you

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
4--a--
Belief in the Last Day entails belief in the Scales and believing that they are real scales that weigh deeds. However, the scholars have provided three different views regarding what will be weighed:

First: One’s deeds will be the weighed object. They will be materialized on the Day of Resurrection and will be put in the Scale. This view is supported by many authentic Hadeeths. In a Hadeeth, the Prophet , said: “There are two words which are beloved to the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, and heavy in the Scale: Subhaan Allaah wa bihamdihi, (and) Subhaan Allaah Al-‘Atheem (Glory and praise be to Allaah, glory be to Allaah, the Great).” [Al-Bukhaari and other narrators]

Second: The person himself will be the weighed object. Everyone will be put in the scale and his faith and deeds, not his body, will determine his weight. There is evidence behind this view, for Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet , said: “On the Day of Resurrection, a huge fat man will come who will not weigh as much as the wing of a mosquito.” He added: “Read, if you want, the verse in which Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {And We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any weight.} [Quran 18:105]” [Al-Bukhaari]

Third: The records of deeds will be the weighed object. This is supported by a Hadeeth in which it is mentioned that on the Day of Resurrection there will come a person with records of his deeds which will be weighed against a card in which the testimony of faith will be written. The Prophet , said: “The records will be put in one hand of the Scale and the card will be put on the other hand.” [At-Tirmithi and other narrators]

Allaah The Almighty will expiate the sin of a person who sincerely repented from it and fulfilled all the conditions of repentance. In a Hadeeth, the Prophet , said: “A person who repents from a sin is as if he did not commit it at all.” [Ibn Maajah]

Regardless of how grave the sin is, when a person sincerely repents, Allaah forgives his sin, even if it is Shirk (polytheism). Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allaah. Indeed, Allaah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."} [Quran 39:53]

This verse applies to sins from which the doer repented. The general indication of the verse includes Shirk.

Regarding a person who committed grave major sins other than Shirk and died without repentance, his position exclusively is determined according to the will of Allaah. If Allaah wills he would punish him; and if He wills, He would forgive him. Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {Indeed, Allaah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills.} [Quran 4:48]

A person whose good deeds are more than his bad deeds will be saved from Hell by the permission of Allaah The Almighty and His bounty.

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
This is soo absurd...

it's not even epic.

What's epic and Divine is that, everything is ONE....we are all EQUAL..Creative...Light is in all, religion is just a tag...

Spirituality...(Which the Gurus had taught us) along with what the buddha had taught the buddhists and the others who are spiritual masters, have all taught that we are all one.

Why are people talking about judgement day, and why can't they concentrate on this life?

Kinda tells you that religion has manipulated people's minds.

This thread is so random, I have no idea where the thread starter is going with this lol.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Does seem the thread starter is well-intentioned but this thread lacks direction.

ALL his threads are random and lack direction. So far not even one thread has succeeded in shedding light...all UNLIT CANDLES !!

A BLIND person went to one such "Master of Unlit Candles" and told him of his problem. The problem was that being BLIND..he couldn't SEE...but those who could SEE kept knocking into him. So the "Master of unlit candles" gave the Blind One a Lantern to carry with him at all times and told him..OK NOW nobody will KNOCK into YOU because they will see the Lantern and bypass you. The blind one was so happy...BUT right OUTSIDE the Gates of the Master of Unlit candles...the BLIND man carrying a Lighted lantern was KNOCKED INTO by another...What the Heck..shouted the Blind man..Hey Cant you see ME, My LIGHTED Lantern ?? that you knocked into me ?? OH..is that so..came the reply..THEN WHY didnt YOU see ME and my LIGHTED LANTERN ?? TWO BLIND MEN WILL crash even IF BOTH are carrying a lighted lantern because BOTH cant see...Lighted Lanterns are NOT the answer...EDUCATION is. EDUCATION Leads to mental ENLIGHTENMENT....such people may not have perfect eyesight but they wont CRASH...SGGS declares..Call them not as "BLIND" simply because they have defective eyeballs....The REAL BLIND are those with perfect 20/20 VISION..but refuse to SEE !!:swordfight-kudiyan:swordfight

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Does seem the thread starter is well-intentioned but this thread lacks direction.

ALL his threads are random and lack direction. So far not even one thread has succeeded in shedding light...all UNLIT CANDLES !!

A BLIND person went to one such "Master of Unlit Candles" and told him of his problem. The problem was that being BLIND..he couldn't SEE...but those who could SEE kept knocking into him. So the "Master of unlit candles" gave the Blind One a Lantern to carry with him at all times and told him..OK NOW nobody will KNOCK into YOU because they will see the Lantern and bypass you. The blind one was so happy...BUT right OUTSIDE the Gates of the Master of Unlit candles...the BLIND man carrying a Lighted lantern was KNOCKED INTO by another...What the Heck..shouted the Blind man..Hey Cant you see ME, My LIGHTED Lantern ?? that you knocked into me ?? OH..is that so..came the reply..THEN WHY didnt YOU see ME and my LIGHTED LANTERN ?? TWO BLIND MEN WILL crash even IF BOTH are carrying a lighted lantern because BOTH cant see...Lighted Lanterns are NOT the answer...EDUCATION is. EDUCATION Leads to mental ENLIGHTENMENT....such people may not have perfect eyesight but they wont CRASH...SGGS declares..Call them not as "BLIND" simply because they have defective eyeballs....The REAL BLIND are those with perfect 20/20 VISION..but refuse to SEE !

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
No my dear brothers
Doomsday
Will come and no one can escape it
allah says in the Holy Qur'an

74. And they have taken besides Allah aliha (gods), hoping that they might be helped (by those so called gods).

75. They cannot help them, but they will be brought forward as a troop against those who worshipped them (at the time of Reckoning).

76. So let not their speech, then, grieve you (O Muhammad). Verily, We know what they conceal and what they reveal.

77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent.

78. And he puts forth for Us a parable, and forgets his own creation. He says: "Who will give life to these bones when they have rotted away and became dust?"

79. Say: (O Muhammad) "He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All-Knower of every creation!"

80. He, Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! You kindle therewith.

81. Is not He, Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Yes, indeed! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator.

82. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!

83. So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned.

Surah Ya-Sin

4-- b---Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Then as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be heavy, He will live a pleasant life (in Paradise). But as for him whose balance (of good deeds) will be light, He will have his home in Hawiyah (pit, ie Hell). And what will make you know what it is? (It is) a hot blazing Fire!} [101:6-11]. Allah also Says (interpretation of meaning): {... So as for those whose scale (of good deeds) will be heavy, they will be the successful (by entering Paradise).} [7:8]. He also Says: {And those whose scales (of good deeds) are light, they are those who lose their ownselves, in Hell will they abide.} [23:103].

Also, it is mentioned in the Qur'an: {... So as for those whose scale (of good deeds) will be heavy, they will be the successful (by entering Paradise). And as for those whose scale will be light, they are those who will lose their ownselves (by entering Hell) because they denied and rejected Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)} [7: 8-9.

Ibn Abbas said: good and bad deeds will be weighed in the Scale that has a tongue and two pans. A believer will be brought forward in a good state with his deeds, and when his deeds are put in one of the pans, it becomes heavier than the other. This is mentioned in the verse: {... So as for those whose scale (of good deeds) will be heavy, they will be the successful (by entering Paradise).} [7:8]. The deeds of an unbeliever will be brought in a bad repulsive state, and when they will be put in the pan of the scale; they will have no weight, and ultimately he will be thrown in the Fire (Hell). [Al-Qurtubi]

from Ibn Masoud that he said: all people will be called to their account on the Day of Judgment. Even if the good deeds of the person surpass his bad deeds by only one good deed, he will enter Paradise. Likewise only one bad deed more, entitles the person to enter the Fire (Hell). And the one whose good and bad deeds are equal will be among the people of A'araf.

The sum of the details mentioned so far is that the people will be of many kinds as far as the matter of weighing the deeds is concerned.

First, those who will enter the Paradise without reckoning, deeds of such category will not be weighed at all (Sahihain).
Second, Kuffars (disbelievers), their deeds will have no weight in the scale. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) Did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust. } [25:23].

Allah also Says (interpretation of meaning): {... So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight. } [18:105].

Third, those people whose good deeds will surpass the bad deeds thus they will enter the Paradise.

Fourth, those people whose bad deeds will have more weight than the good ones; they will enter the Fire (Hell) and stay there to the extent of their bad deeds. Finally they will go to the Paradise.
Fifth, those people whose deeds will be weighed, and their good deeds will be equal to their bad ones; their destination will be al-A'araf.

The final abode of these people also will be the Paradise since only Paradise and Hell will last forever.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Naben, that is your belief. This is a Sikh forum and we don't believe in any doomsday except this one:

Ang 11
ਤੂੰ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਅਪਰੰਪਰੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਜੀ ਤੁਧੁ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਕੋਈ
Ŧūʼn āḏ purakẖ aprampar karṯā jī ṯuḏẖ jevad avar na ko▫ī.
You are the Primal Being, the Most Wonderful Creator. There is no other as Great as You.
ਤੂੰ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਏਕੋ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਤੂੰ ਏਕੋ ਜੀ ਤੂੰ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਸੋਈ
Ŧūʼn jug jug eko saḏā saḏā ṯūʼn eko jī ṯūʼn nihcẖal karṯā so▫ī.
Age after age, You are the One. Forever and ever, You are the One. You never change, O Creator Lord.
ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੋਈ ਵਰਤੈ ਜੀ ਤੂੰ ਆਪੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਸੁ ਹੋਈ
Ŧuḏẖ āpe bẖāvai so▫ī varṯai jī ṯūʼn āpe karahi so ho▫ī.
Everything happens according to Your Will. You Yourself accomplish all that occurs.
ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਸਭ ਉਪਾਈ ਜੀ ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਸਿਰਜਿ ਸਭ ਗੋਈ
Ŧuḏẖ āpe sarisat sabẖ upā▫ī jī ṯuḏẖ āpe siraj sabẖ go▫ī.
You Yourself created the entire universe, and having fashioned it, You Yourself shall destroy it all.

ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ਕਰਤੇ ਕੇ ਜੀ ਜੋ ਸਭਸੈ ਕਾ ਜਾਣੋਈ ॥੫॥੧॥
Jan Nānak guṇ gāvai karṯe ke jī jo sabẖsai kā jāṇo▫ī. ||5||1||
Servant Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Dear Creator, the Knower of all. ||5||1||
And even then it's not 'doomsday' - it's just Hukam.

One day Guruji might guide you.

Last edited:

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011
The final abode of these people also will be the Paradise since only Paradise and Hell will last forever.

Naben ji. Do you think it is alright to punish a soul for eternity for his sins on committed on earth for a limited time?

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011
Second, Kuffars (disbelievers), their deeds will have no weight in the scale. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) Did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust. } [25:23].

Allah also Says (interpretation of meaning): {... So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight. } [18:105].

naben ji
Does this mean that a person who did many good deeds in his life time will enter hell just because he is not a Muslim? And a person who did not do as many good deeds can still enter heaven just because he declared Shahada?
His deeds carry no wight in the eyes of Allah because he is not Muslim?

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Yes that's right
In this matter
Only
The diaphyses of the
And irreversible
God says in the Holy Qur'an
48. Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.

Anyone who denies the existence of God
Does not recognize that one - the Creator

How can God forgive him?
This is not a sin
But
Grow and self-denial of the divine
So
God says in the Holy Qur'an
82. It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and confuse not their belief with Zulm (wrong ie by worshipping others besides Allah), for them (only) there is security and they are the guided.

Injustice here = polytheism
Except that
God will forgive any sin no matter how large

These attitudes have taken place with the prophets

Noah peace be upon him and his son
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his uncle
Abraham peace be upon him and his father

He wanted to pray for forgiveness and for mercy

45. And Nuh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges."

46. He said: "O Nuh (Noah)! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants . "

47. Nuh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers."

114. And [Ibrahim's (Abraham)] invoking (of Allah) for his father's forgiveness was only because of a promise he [Ibrahim (Abraham)] had made to him (his father). But when it became clear to him [Ibrahim (Abraham)] that he (his father) is an enemy to Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Verily Ibrahim (Abraham) was Al-Awwah (has fifteen different meanings but the correct one seems to be that he used to invoke Allah with humility, glorify Him and remember Him much), and was forbearing. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi).

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Came out of an uncle after his death on the polytheism
Cries and says,
You Lord for forgiveness
So
Some Muslims ask forgiveness for their parents, who died at the polytheism
113. It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah's Forgiveness for the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in a state of disbelief).

But
Holy Qur'an
Inspiration came to clarify
Polytheism

Has no solution or forgiveness after death

Therefore, everyone must search for truth and self-review before it is too late

allah guided you

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
5-On the Day of Judgement, before entering Paradise, by the Grace of Allah, everyone will have to cross the Siraat (the bridge over Hellfire). There will be one person who will be the first to cross the Siraat​
al-Bukahri and Muslim reported from Abu Hurairah (Raliya Allahu Anhu) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Then the Sirat (The Way) will be setup and I will be the first one to cross with my Ummah" .​
It is apparent from this Hadith that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) will be the first one to cross the Sirat.​
al-Nawawi explained this Hadith by saying: "I and my Ummah will be the first to go through the Sirat"​
Siraat bridge is sharper than a sword and thinner than hair.​
The 'Siraat' is a bridge which will be set above Hellfire, as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "Then the bridge will be brought forward and be put on Hellfire." The companions may Allaah be pleased with them inquired: ''And what is the bridge?'' He replied: ''It is a slippery surface." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]​
You have to know, , that people will pass over it in a manner according to their deeds in this worldly life. That's to say according to the good they had performed or bad deeds that they had committed in this life. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "So their light will be according to their actions. ...Some will pass over the Siraat (the bridge on Hellfire) according to their light, so some will pass (at the speed of) a wink of an eye, and some like lightening, some will pass like clouds, and some like the swooping down of a star, and some will pass it at the speed of the wind, and some others at the speed of a running strong horse……" [Al-Haakim, At-Tabraani and others]​
you have to know that the circumstances of the Hereafter are different than those of this life. For instance, the believers will enter Paradise and they will be of the shape and image of their father, Aadam, sixty cubits in height. As the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "They will be like one man, of the shape and image of Aadam, sixty cubits in height." [Al-Bukhaari] As regards a non-Muslim, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "His tooth is like the mountain of Uhud, and his body is as thick as a walking distance of three days." [Muslim] Therefore, the Hereafter cannot be compared to this life.​
Concerning the length of the Siraat, we have not found an authentic Hadeeth of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) which determines its length. However, Al-Fudhayl Ibn 'Iyaadh may Allaah have mercy upon him one the Imaams who came after the generation following the companions may Allaah be pleased with them said: 'We were informed that the Siraat is a walking distance of 15000 years: 5000 years climbing up, 5000 years getting down, and 5000 years walking on the surface (lengthwise), and it is thinner than a hair and sharper than a knife, placed on Hellfire.' [Ibn 'Asaakir]​

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM