• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Sikh Without His Flowing Hair And Turban

lionprinceuk

(previously Lion_Prince_Jatinder)
SPNer
Jun 29, 2004
west london
Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth represent Guru Gobind Singh, and his banis. They also respresent bir ras, the warrior essence.

But most of all, this is how the nihang khalsa take amrit, and also this is how Adi Guru Granth Sahib is patkash, with sarbloh granth and dasam granth. This traditiona has been for centuries.

Sinc eother sects sepaerated from them, they have forgotten about dasam fgranth for amrit due to british inluences. Also, Sarbloh Granth was well kept by nihangs and so wouldn;t have become well known in outer circles such as teh british.

For sehajdharis, I would say Adi Guru Granth Sahib is enough as Guru, unless warrior bani is required.

The nihang singhs respect the 3 Granth Sahib as Guru, and even use the terms adi guru darbar, dasam gur darabar, sarbloh gur darbar. I would say that is same as seeing the granths as guru as they are also used for amrit.

lionprinceuk

SPNer
Jun 29, 2004
west london
i posted somethin, it didn;t post my broswe messed up lol

i will have to post again, but summary was that the dasam granth and sarbloh granth represent Guru Gobvind Singh and the bir rass, warrior essence. has been pratcised by nihangs for centuries, and has been forgotten as sects have broken off :)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth represent Guru Gobind Singh, and his banis. They also respresent bir ras, the warrior essence.

But most of all, this is how the nihang khalsa take amrit, and also this is how Adi Guru Granth Sahib is patkash, with sarbloh granth and dasam granth. This traditiona has been for centuries.

Sinc eother sects sepaerated from them, they have forgotten about dasam fgranth for amrit due to british inluences. Also, Sarbloh Granth was well kept by nihangs and so wouldn;t have become well known in outer circles such as teh british.

For sehajdharis, I would say Adi Guru Granth Sahib is enough as Guru, unless warrior bani is required.

The nihang singhs respect the 3 Granth Sahib as Guru, and even use the terms adi guru darbar, dasam gur darabar, sarbloh gur darbar. I would say that is same as seeing the granths as guru as they are also used for amrit.

Lion_Prince_Jatinder ji,

Well I don't know what you posted that was lost. But the explanation above is very clear. Thanks very much for providing all these details. I had heard that Nihangs had a different amrit ceremony but did not know of the details. Got it!

lionprinceuk

SPNer
Jun 29, 2004
west london
Ok, I found out more knowledge today (from some other forum I think lol) So when Akali nihang Singhs and purataan sampradaiye do Akahand Paat, they have 4 birs, of which 3 are the 3 granth sahibs, and the other is japji sahib pothi.

That is all... :D

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Ok, I found out more knowledge today (from some other forum I think lol) So when Akali nihang Singhs and purataan sampradaiye do Akahand Paat, they have 4 birs, of which 3 are the 3 granth sahibs, and the other is japji sahib pothi.

That is all... :D

Lion_Prince_Jatinder ji

Thanks once again. It seems that different sects within Sikhi consider various birs as Guru and this results from historical reasons that led to the formation of these sects in the first place. :D

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
Problem is with the loose definition of Sikh.

Now a days every one call themself to be sikh whether mona, sharbi etc.

Sikh is who is trying to live as per teachings of Sikh Gurus anf in their image. Keeping of hair is essential part of it.

Any deviation from this leads to one being other than sikh
simple question to you... many may have asked earlier... was Guru Nanak Dev ji a sikh?
How about panj kakkaars at that time of Guru Nanak Devji . I know you will give a long winding explanation avoiding a direct yes /no answer... but your answer is not good enough for a common SIKH ..
Give an answer which can be understood by all
To me, we all are sikh... hair or no hair..... kangha or no kangha... Guru Gobind singh Ji just made a sikh fauj of KHALSA with people required to protect hindus and all sikhs from muslim rulers... that is all... and it is LOGICAL.
Guru Nanak dev ji asked all be logical... so practise this logic.... not what SGPC people want ... just to keep your money in their pocket.
Please do not act like muslims by trying to muzzle this general logical line. Let me and those millions remain a sikh who regularly cut hairs 98% or 0.0004%.
Do you keep all your hairs...
I do not do any beadbi.... I just keep it manageable. You also manage them... I do it a little more.
Why do u apply fixo. why do not you ask them to shut down fixo factory.... why plastik kanghi.... wooden one is required...
Guru Nanak dev ji started his panth to take us all away from such faaltu points.. to prem and bhakti marg...
Now do not say that.... I do not care , I will follow till my last breath.
If your son/daughter does not follow it.. will you commit suicide?... No... because Guru Nanak dev Ji never wanted us to forget logic in every act we do. No mere rituals please.
No hard feelings... just let your religion grow... why do you waant to reduce your followers.
Now a days many sikhs are going hindu ways... and other ways
I can show you...
By the way.. you wote mona and sharabi adjacent to each other... are these type of persons similar? are not you saying like a muslim saying that all non-muslims are kaafirs.

rooh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2005
london
People are not born with turbans on their heads. This is cultural. You are deviating from the real meaning of being a Sikh, which should be embodies in the way you conduct your life, not in what you wear. Are you telling us that people who don't cover their heads are not good sikhs. How are any one us qualified to stand in judgment on others? That's for the lord himself to see.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
People are not born with turbans on their heads. This is cultural. You are deviating from the real meaning of being a Sikh, which should be embodies in the way you conduct your life, not in what you wear. Are you telling us that people who don't cover their heads are not good sikhs. How are any one us qualified to stand in judgment on others? That's for the lord himself to see.

rooh ji...

well neither are babies born with razors or accompanied with barbers..he he.

Apart from that..I agree that we cannot judge other humans..especially as we cannot see well enough to make a good judgement.
The Keshadharees..the Amrtidharees have thier SRM..their rules and regulations to follow..and no one can FORCE anyone to JOIN.I have YET to see any one being dragged to an Amrit Sanchaar and FORCIBLY chhaked Pahul..but YES hundreds of thousands of such were DRAGGED to theri DEATHS - a simple act of Cutting their Hair would have SAVED their lives/bestowed Honours on them..BUT they REFUSED POINT BLANK to cut their KESH. Thats their CHOICE..we must all respect THAT CHOICE.
I am all for live and let live..let the amritdharees live their lives..let the cut hairs live their lives...both have a choice and they made it.:wah::wah:

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Gyani Jarnail Singh ji said:

YES hundreds of thousands of such were DRAGGED to theri DEATHS - a simple act of Cutting their Hair would have SAVED their lives/bestowed Honours on them..BUT they REFUSED POINT BLANK to cut their KESH. Thats their CHOICE..we must all respect THAT CHOICE.
I am all for live and let live..let the amritdharees live their lives..let the cut hairs live their lives...both have a choice and they made it.

As one whose beloved family members made that choice and achieved shaheedi in 1984 and also in the years following - most were Amritdhari, some were not - I personally feel that every time I see a keshdhari Sikh, especially a turbaned one, male or female, their sacrifice is being honoured, they are being remembered in the way that would mean the most to them. These Sikhs, in the uniform of the devout Sikh - Amritdhari or not - honour our Gurus, our shaheeds and - to me - what being a Sikh means. I understand that it is socially difficult, even dangerous, and those who are not called upon to do this - we are all where we are on this path - might even be hypocritical to affect something they don't really embrace.

Still, I think those who do choose to adopt the Khalsa roop deserve a certain respect. Beyond that, don't most of us just feel good when we see a Sikh in bana walking down the street? I know I do. :happy:

Chardi kala! :ice:

Mai

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Gyani Jarnail Singh ji said:

As one whose beloved family members made that choice and achieved shaheedi in 1984 and also in the years following - most were Amritdhari, some were not - I personally feel that every time I see a keshdhari Sikh, especially a turbaned one, male or female, their sacrifice is being honoured, they are being remembered in the way that would mean the most to them. These Sikhs, in the uniform of the devout Sikh - Amritdhari or not - honour our Gurus, our shaheeds and - to me - what being a Sikh means. I understand that it is socially difficult, even dangerous, and those who are not called upon to do this - we are all where we are on this path - might even be hypocritical to affect something they don't really embrace.

Still, I think those who do choose to adopt the Khalsa roop deserve a certain respect. Beyond that, don't most of us just feel good when we see a Sikh in bana walking down the street? I know I do. :happy:

Mai

Mai Ji,
Gurfateh.

YES I do feel the Pride well up inside of me when i see a Full Banna wearing Khalsa..whether he is in a picture, on the telly, or on the street, or in the newspaper...
He/She reminds me of Bhai taru Singh, Bhai mani Singh, Bhai Shabaaz Singh, Bahi Subegh Singh, Bhai Jarnail Singh Bhinderawallah...Bhai Banda Singh, Bhai Zorawar Singh fateh Singh Ajit Singh Jhujhaar Singh..and a host of a FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND HEERAYS of the Glorious Panth..and force me to RETROSPECT on MY OWN FEELINGS..my INNER STRENGTH...will I BE able to EMULATE THEM..IF such a time comes on Me ?? Talk is cheap..but if push comes to shove..Can I take the HEAT ?? Can I stand the TEST of SIKHI ??
I write so much, Talk so much...made so many "enemies" (and friends) simply because of what I write/speak..BUT CAN I REALLY STAND BY and see my joint cut...scalp removed...and say Tera Bhanna Meetha laggeh ?? That is the 64 million dollar question..these Banna wearers awaken in me...
I have YET to answer myself convincingly...i plod along..hoping one day Guru Ji will provide the answer...:happy::happy::happy:

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Gyani Jarnail Singh says:

YES I do feel the Pride well up inside of me when i see a Full Banna wearing Khalsa..whether he is in a picture, on the telly, or on the street, or in the newspaper...
He/She reminds me of Bhai taru Singh, Bhai mani Singh, Bhai Shabaaz Singh, Bahi Subegh Singh, Bhai Jarnail Singh Bhinderawallah...Bhai Banda Singh, Bhai Zorawar Singh fateh Singh Ajit Singh Jhujhaar Singh..and a host of a FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND HEERAYS of the Glorious Panth..and force me to RETROSPECT on MY OWN FEELINGS..my INNER STRENGTH...will I BE able to EMULATE THEM..IF such a time comes on Me ?? Talk is cheap..but if push comes to shove..Can I take the HEAT ?? Can I stand the TEST of SIKHI ??
I write so much, Talk so much...made so many "enemies" (and friends) simply because of what I write/speak..BUT CAN I REALLY STAND BY and see my joint cut...scalp removed...and say Tera Bhanna Meetha laggeh ?? That is the 64 million dollar question..these Banna wearers awaken in me...
I have YET to answer myself convincingly...i plod along..hoping one day Guru Ji will provide the answer...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

How can any of us live up the the examples of our shaheeds? They are a magnificent bunch! I am very honoured to have been the mother of one, the wife of another and the sister of two others.

I would advise you to be careful of what you ask for; you may get it. You cannot know until you are in the actual, physical situation.

Twice in my life I have found myself in that sort of situation, first in the hands of the Punjab Police at the time of the Bluestar Massacre. Guru Papa ji rescued me there, so I still don't know what might have happened.

The second was during the Delhi Pogrom where, frankly, my adrenaline level was so high that I probably would have exploded if I hadn't stood and fought. Still I think all of us in our group acquitted ourselves well, but facing death is a lot easier than facing torture, so I still don't know.

And for what it's worth, I think I'll be happy to keep it that way.

Chardi kala! :ice: I really need that ice cream this time.

Mai

Archived_Member5

(previously jeetijohal, account deactivated at her
Mar 13, 2006
London, UK
What is a true Sikh, one who has Sikhism ingrained into his genes and each pore and lives according to the doctrine passed down generation following generation of forefathers or what I call as yet ‘practising Sikhs’ those battling with the basic rules of conduct of coexistence and harmony, of morality and new fad modernism cunningly pecking away at traditional values and culture whilst licking at the boots of the church gates.

Sikhism accords a pride and Nam to all who don its mantle and shield themselves in its apparel, blessed for being able to do so at a time Sikhs are shorn, abused, murdered, attacked and assaulted for their faith. The Blue star operation was tacitly permitted by the reluctance of any intervention by the media, as was the siege and destruction at Waco in the following decade. Many Hindu’s feel remorse for their leader’s actions against their Sikh neighbours yet we do not hear of any such sentiment let alone action from the western denizens of Sikhism in protest.

Sikh ladies hold our elders, Menfolk and brothers with respect, a courtesy and strength considered a weakness in the west where women battle and compete, erode and denigrate mankind for their own self advancement and indulgence at the expense of men. In the home I was raised in women did not speak out in the company of men, and were deeply sensible and spiritually stronger for it. Silence is as Golden as the Temple Fortress.

Sikhism affords the mantle of religiosity to those who seek it, some especially women who by the famous Corinthians Bible verse should really remain silent, use its prestigious armour to battle from within against the upholding pillars. Western women are loud and boorish and display a manner considered co{censored} and vulgar in Sikhi where women who are stronger in spirit for the silent resilience and dignity. We would not call them perfect but when compared to the new age damsels of feminism, they seem tame and compliant in comparison. The female moderators recent actions an indication of my worst suspicions being horrendously accurate. Whether white Sikhs will be a welcome addition of scar’s hyenas{The Lion King} barking at the feet of good men, time will soon reveal...

Blue Star is an operation where The Saint Sant Bhindranwalle was murdered whilst seeking shelter from a state army raiding and murdering all over Punjab searching to execute him and his men, a task they accomplished. Sikhs seek State independence and autonomy. This is the issue at stake, and not your personal boasting of what you have or have not lost. Punjab remains as it was prior to the 1984 tragedy. The ‘fireballs’ of this age speak verbosely of ‘’sacrifice’ and forbearance whilst the true martyr’s and shaheeds were brushed as dust under the headstones of their assassinated leader. The battle is an ongoing one and not a platform for personal self enhancement in the boasting of one’s part especially as the war and battle has to date remained futile given Americas media and states apparent reluctance in intervening for resolution of the events that occurred there.

Regarding the matter of hair cutting, some are muune* and some adorn themselves in the traditional Sardar Sajje in appearance, it is a matter of one’s personal inclination than an issue to be derided, boasted or enforced. When the Sikhs heart turns to his Higher Soul the dupatta and turban is reached for and donned as a matter of pride and honour than a charade or enforced compliance, and should remain a privilege than boasted of by those who don the sacred shield of religious apparel. The elders speak wisdom and allow the younger Sikhs to live comfortably in foreign climes, mindful of their identity reassured they will find they way to orthodoxy should they be so called and inspired than demanding orthodoxy presumably to compensate for any lack or deficiency found in some who boats of their outward piety.

Maybe for the love of your men whom you profess to have lost you should tackle your government regarding State independence and an unresolved issue outstanding, maybe that would be the greatest role in this effort you could contribute...May sod spare us the sanctimonious ice-cream lickers...

YouTube - Sikhi and Women - Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men. Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general. The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists. I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video. As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority. Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture, and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand, I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power, I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me, I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Jeeti johal ji

Know that I don't even like ice cream -- but in your words,
Maybe for the love of your men whom you profess to have lost you should tackle your government regarding State independence and an unresolved issue outstanding, maybe that would be the greatest role in this effort you could contribute...May sod spare us the sanctimonious ice-cream lickers...

Would you please help me and others understand your pattern of scorn and apparent deep contempt for other women, particularly if they are "modern" as per your opinion, particularly if they are western women, and particularly if they have positions of leadership in this forum. I am getting numerous messages in which forum members (mostly men) are asking me to explain your anti-woman biases and I don't know what to tell them. So far I have told them -- Oh well ! That is just the way jeeti ji is...but maybe you could assist with the explanation. :}{}{}:Thank you

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Narayanjot ji,

I would be the sanctimonious ice cream licker. Yum, yum! :ice: And proud of it. I believe it will now go after my name, right after Crazy Religious fanatic and The Nutter.

This whole post is an attack aimed at me. Perhaps I should just stand back and, keeping quiet womanly dignity, let it pass. After all, I need not defend myself; my life speaks for itself. I stand or fall on that basis.

I am a Singhni, a Sardarni in the tradition of Mai Bhago. :swordfight: I have fought in battle beside my men, fallen and gotten back up to fight some more. Notice we fought together, not him protecting me as I hid, whimpering in some corner. :8-:) If I wanted to be a quiet little submissive Christian wife, I would be a quiet little submissive Christian wife. I do not and I am not and I will not.:mad:NO@:

I am a Kaur who has stood proudly beside her Singh, his equal in peace and war.

Bhai Jeetijohal ji,
I believe I detect a note of a most unSikh sort of racism in your tirade starting with:
What is a true Sikh, one who has Sikhism ingrained into his genes
and continuing with
Whether white Sikhs will be a welcome addition of scar’s hyenas{The Lion King} barking at the feet of good men, time will soon reveal...

I suppose, with a Punjabi father and a (mostly) French mother, I would qualify as an off-white Sikh.:rofl:

On a very serious note, while I have great respect for Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, I do not regard him as infallible. He is not Guru ji, he is not a Nanak. He is a man, a Khalsa, a great warrior, an honoured shaheed. I respect and honour that. He was a great leader at a crucial time in our history.

However, I strongly disagree with his views on women. Perhaps I am loud, vulgar and prideful, even self-righteous and sanctimonious. Nonetheless, I have every right to express my ideas and opinions. I try to express myself politely, even when personally attacked.

However, in the end, I subscribe to the old saw, "the art of being a woman is knowing when not to be a lady." :up:

Mai, TINK, CRf, TN, SICL :rofl!!:

Last edited:

Archived_Member5

Mar 13, 2006
London, UK
What is a true Sikh, one who has Sikhism ingrained into his genes and each pore and lives according to the doctrine passed down generation following generation of forefathers or what I call as yet ‘practising Sikhs’ those battling with the basic rules of conduct of coexistence and harmony, of morality and new fad modernism cunningly pecking away at traditional values and culture whilst licking at the boots of the church gates.

Sikhism accords a pride and Nam to all who don its mantle and shield themselves in its apparel, blessed for being able to do so at a time Sikhs are shorn, abused, murdered, attacked and assaulted for their faith. The Blue star operation was tacitly permitted by the reluctance of any intervention by the media, as was the siege and destruction at Waco in the following decade. Many Hindu’s feel remorse for their leader’s actions against their Sikh neighbours yet we do not hear of any such sentiment let alone action from the western denizens of Sikhism in protest.

Sikh ladies hold our elders, Menfolk and brothers with respect, a courtesy and strength considered a weakness in the west where women battle and compete, erode and denigrate mankind for their own self advancement and indulgence at the expense of men. In the home I was raised in women did not speak out in the company of men, and were deeply sensible and spiritually stronger for it. Silence is as Golden as the Temple Fortress.

Sikhism affords the mantle of religiosity to those who seek it, some especially women who by the famous Corinthians Bible verse should really remain silent, use its prestigious armour to battle from within against the upholding pillars. Western women are loud and boorish and display a manner considered co{censored} and vulgar in Sikhi where women who are stronger in spirit for the silent resilience and dignity. We would not call them perfect but when compared to the new age damsels of feminism, they seem tame and compliant in comparison. The female moderators recent actions an indication of my worst suspicions being horrendously accurate. Whether white Sikhs will be a welcome addition of scar’s hyenas{The Lion King} barking at the feet of good men, time will soon reveal...

Blue Star is an operation where The Saint Sant Bhindranwalle was murdered whilst seeking shelter from a state army raiding and murdering all over Punjab searching to execute him and his men, a task they accomplished. Sikhs seek State independence and autonomy. This is the issue at stake, and not your personal boasting of what you have or have not lost. Punjab remains as it was prior to the 1984 tragedy. The ‘fireballs’ of this age speak verbosely of ‘’sacrifice’ and forbearance whilst the true martyr’s and shaheeds were brushed as dust under the headstones of their assassinated leader. The battle is an ongoing one and not a platform for personal self enhancement in the boasting of one’s part especially as the war and battle has to date remained futile given Americas media and states apparent reluctance in intervening for resolution of the events that occurred there.

Regarding the matter of hair cutting, some are muune* and some adorn themselves in the traditional Sardar Sajje in appearance, it is a matter of one’s personal inclination than an issue to be derided, boasted or enforced. When the Sikhs heart turns to his Higher Soul the dupatta and turban is reached for and donned as a matter of pride and honour than a charade or enforced compliance, and should remain a privilege than boasted of by those who don the sacred shield of religious apparel. The elders speak wisdom and allow the younger Sikhs to live comfortably in foreign climes, mindful of their identity reassured they will find they way to orthodoxy should they be so called and inspired than demanding orthodoxy presumably to compensate for any lack or deficiency found in some who boats of their outward piety.

**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men. Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general. The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists. I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video. As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority. Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture, and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand, I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power, I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me, I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention. A woman that is not a Lady is a wench We also note you compare yourself to the beautiful, Noble and Great Spirit of Mother Bhago than your native equally brave Warrior Queen Boadicea in the knowledge that Boadicea’s adorers would laughingly pour scorn upon your audacity...

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WAheGuru Ji Ki Fateh...

It is noted each time an issue is discussed a troll immediately intervenes and diverts attention away from progressing, resolving or discussing onto its own personal need for attention. As for racial issues, Americans terrorising the world, forcing nations to defend themselves to opportune you of casting accusations of terrorism or racism is indeed, Laughable. Spare me your childish ranting and pathetic effort at political spin doctoring in transferring your own sin unto the victim. Os wenches of course you would deny the sanctity of all and any true Saint who did not submit to wenches. Sant Ji too was battling a frustrated widow hell bent on subjugation or destruction of any Saint, Messiah or Prophet, The Book of Bible Revelations goes on. Western men may have reverted to homosexuality, batcher hood or abstinence to escape these feminists I refuse to iron out what is a monstrosity spawned of their stupidity. We do not such problems of insolence and insatiable lust for power and limelight amongst native Punjabi and Eastern Ladies who are powerful and generous spirited enough to be able to honour their Men, fathers, Brothers, Sons and Spouses than compete and battle with them for a dominance thwarted by its own need.

I refuse to pander to your attention seeking, or embroil myself in needles rhetoric. In future kindly maintain a distance from Me. ...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
jeeti ji

Here is what is mystifying about your reactions to western women

**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men.
If the state gives us power, then that same state could order the castigation and disembowelment and western women would not have to get their hands dirty. And if the state gives us power, then that means we don't have any real power of our own. It all belongs to the state. So why blame western women or hold us accountable. All blame for our wrongdoings belongs to the all-powerful state.

Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general.

I dont' battle either at home especially. My husband is a really nice guy and we don't usually fight. Not that I have castigated or disemboweled him, but if you want his word for it, it can be arranged.

The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists.

What is a feminist?

I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video.

Who is your Guru? That is a really important question if we want to understand you better, and we really do.

As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority.

The average forum reader would want to know how power was abused and by whom and against whom. How did Mai abuse her power? I already know that you think I abuse mine. When did I do that?

Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture,
What is my creed? What is Mai ji's creed?

and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand,

Moderators can and do go public when they moderate. And they can also moderate from a Control Panel and no one knows they are doing it. When moderating from beind a control panel, there is no attention getting, because no one can see you.

I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power,

What links and what seat of power?

I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me,

Neither Mai nor I are very close in fact we are thousands of miles away. So we are really not likely to cling to you. Why are you concerned about this?

I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention.

A woman that is not a Lady is a wench

What is a lady in your own words? You say up above
, In the home I was raised in women did not speak out in the company of men, and were deeply sensible and spiritually stronger for it. But you are now in the company of men and are doing a lot of talking. So when and why did you change your mind? Talking and attention seeking can't be the reason for being a wench. It has to be some other unladylike thing.

So why do you find western women so obnoxious.

Archived_Member5

Mar 13, 2006
London, UK
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WAheGuru Ji Ki Fateh...Originally Posted by jeetijohal

**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men. Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general. The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists. I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video. As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority. Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture, and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand, I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power, I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me, I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention. A woman that is not a Lady is a wench We also note you compare yourself to the beautiful, Noble and Great Spirit of Mother Bhago than your native equally brave Warrior Queen Boadicea in the knowledge that Boadicea’s adorers would laughingly pour scorn upon your audacity...
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WAheGuru Ji Ki Fateh... quote]

The ‘’whole’ post is not aimed or about you but seeks to discuss whether outwards orthodox and respectable appearance is any indicator of a persons true nature and character. Does a Sikh become any lesser a Sikh without his Turban and Beard if he has retained his Sword of Righteousness in Battling Injustice and Sin where so He finds and is able to vanquish it, be it is his own demeanour or those about him. are religiously apparelled Sikhs greater in their devotion or substance than shorn haired, partakers of wine and wealth is the topic of discussion. If you require further light upon this subject kindly email or message me at jeetijohal@yahoo.co.uk than have this public spectacle much to the consternation of the forum dignitaries.

SPARE ME YOUR AMATEUR DRAMATICS’, YOUR BEHAVIOUR OBVIATES A DESPERATE WOMEN CRAVING FOR ATTENTION AND I REFUSE TO PLAY A GAME YOU HAVE BEEN STOKING SINCE THIS FORUM CAME TO LIFE A YEAR OR SO AGO. UNLESS YOU WISH TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUES KINDLY DESIST FROM THIS IRRATIONAL TROLLING. YOUR RESPONSES AS DETAILED IN THE ABOVE POST IN RESPONSE TO MY REMARKS HAVE ILLUSTRATED PRECISELY MY POINT. I AM NOT SOME DUMB {censored} THAT YOUR HISTRIONICS SHOULD BODE ANY EFFECT YOU SEEM TO SEEK. LEAVE ME BE, AND MAINTAIN A DISTANCE FROM ME!

IF there are any issues you wish to raise kindly do so, sans the hysterical outburst. Your response especially the first regarding disempowered men speaks volumes of what you are. I sincerely doubt any dog tied to the gate post of a despicable pawn hog could avail in this harassing. The threatening intonation is typically american, you discredit all good american ladies with your incessant pursuit.

THIS MATTER IS NOW CLOSED.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
jeeti ji

Here it is - another statement, a modified version of the first one. "**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men. Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general. The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists. I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video. As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority. Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture, and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand, I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power, I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me, I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention. A woman that is not a Lady is a wench We also note you compare yourself to the beautiful, Noble and Great Spirit of Mother Bhago than your native equally brave Warrior Queen Boadicea in the knowledge that Boadicea’s adorers would laughingly pour scorn upon your audacity..."

Here is a similar version of the same, posted earlier in the thread. "
**You are american women, drunk on your new found state given power, gained by the castigation and disembowelment of western men. Your attitude speaks volumes, I need say no more. I do not fight, nor allow battles within my home or life in general. The true warriorship is done by integrity and honour. You are feminists. I need not repeat my Guru's words as contained in the above video. As for ''high positions'' this is purely subjective to what can be construed as blatant abuse of power compensate for a lack of moral authority. Granted your creed hold me captive at this juncture, and laughable in their boasting of ''victory’s' in war, as for the moderator this attention seeking stance grows out of hand, I sense from links my Guru suffered a similar tale of a vile wench seeking endorsement itself battling to sustain its seat of corrupt power, I endeavour to desist from overly dramatising. Stay away from me, I am sure if my responses to your feeble attempts at distracting attention away from issues onto yourself can be handled by another senior, if the situation warrants such intervention."

Needless to say you have the courage of your convictions. The choice to clear this up is your choice. Clear it up here at SPN and clear the air. You also have the choice to ignore my request. Either way the decision you make speaks volumes.

aman1234

SPNer
Sep 7, 2009
mr max314 it first seems that u r not a sikh.
its very easy to say "let everyone choose their lifestyle." We r also not applying pressure on them.
its the gift of lord this sikhi. Those who r not following it are not in their right senses.
And to clear it soon, by sikh i mean a person (can be of any relegion ) who follows his guru or lord's path. he always follows the right path, the path of truth.
those that first promise to be a sikh and then shy away from it are mistaken by maaya.
they should pray to god daily and ask for a good mind.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: