• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Your Favourite Food?

Odion

SPNer
Aug 21, 2009
Hi all!

This is my first own-make thread here, but I'm hoping it will become a popular one. :)

Since I like food (and who doesn't?!), tell me a little about what your favourite food is?

I myself am a fan of a simple spaghetti bolognese or pasta in sauce. But, I'm more than willing to try out new foods. Indian food is one of my favourites, especially korma - but these are usually from a take-away restaurant - I want to try making these at home, too - since I can't afford take-aways, that and I'd like to try more than just what's offered there.

So, tell me and everyone else who decides to join in a little bit about your favourite food, what it tastes like, and how you make it! It can be Indian, American, Chinese, anything.

Thanks!
- Odion

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Eggplant cooked or prepared in any form, as in any culture, especially with some cheese and a little bit of good bread, pita, naan, battura.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
YES! Then we could team up and sell my year supply of cheetos (which i got from costco) by the ounce on the black market. Why, we could be bigger than the Capone family by delivering crunchy chewy cheesy greatness to the beleaguered masses. :AR15firing:

Nothing could be greater than that cheesy greatness offered to the beleaguered masses. I forgot to ask you if you prefer the puffed Cheetos or the twisted crunchy ones. I like the twisted crunchy ones better, but do like the others too.

Life is good.

344px-YummyCheetos.jpg

Nothing could be greater than that cheesy greatness offered to the beleaguered masses. I forgot to ask you if you prefer the puffed Cheetos or the twisted crunchy ones. I like the twisted crunchy ones better, but do like the others too.

hmmm that is a tough question. Let me meditate on it for a couple of days and I will get back to you. :p

Life is good.

meh.

timiti

SPNer
Nov 27, 2009
I-Love-Nacho-Cheese.com Recipe! Movie Theater CHEESE!
As Salaam Alaykum everyone.....
I tried this today, and I thought I would share it with everyone! it came out pretty close to the movie theater cheese
The Official ILoveNachoCheese.com Recipe
Serving Size: Enough for one bowl of nachos (5-6 persons)
Ingredients:
• 1 1/2 tbsp. butter
• 1 tbsp. corn starch
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 oz. cream cheese,
• cubed 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese,
• shredded 1/8 cup monterey jack,
• shredded 1/2 tsp. Busha Browne's Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce. (Any habanero/scotch bonnet pepper sauce will do. We recommend anything with a "use with descretion" warning on the bottle.)
• 1/2 tsp. chili powder
• 1/4 tsp. paprika
Directions:
1. In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt butter and stir in corn starch.
2. Pour in the milk, add cream cheese, and continue to stir until mixture is fully incorporated.
3. While stirring mix in cheddar and jack cheeses, chili powder, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
4. Continue to stir until cheese has melted and all ingredients are well blended.
5. Pour over tortilla chips.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
timiti,
That sounds so good it is evil :}8-:

Today only my favorite food is pumpkin cheesecake -- which I made tonight -- and it was/is too rich!!!!!!!! :}8-:

polpol

SPNer
Jun 14, 2010
Pizza...mmmmmm!
Fresh hot bread right out of the oven with a rich aromatic tomato sauce and melted cheese that stretches indefinetely like a long lazy summer day. What I really like about pizza is that you can add whatever ingredient you like, anything goes!
I like when the middle is wet with olive oil and mushroom juice while the borders are dry so you can finish with your hands.
In the winter it is best to use spices and in the summer I use herbs...my mouth is watering, I'm going to make a pizza! :veryhappykaur:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM