• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Women Of Punjab Are Obese

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
In all the disscusion I have lost the point that I was trying to make
But about Hrayana it has always been known as poor cousin of punjab was much behind development and also mechanisation of agriculture till recently 2004 ( now its per capit aincome is more than Punjab!)

So thi sprosperity will show its color in coming year and same is true about harayana Urban population they were much behind punjab and national average in prosparity and now they have crossed Punjab recently in many eco parameters so its effect will show up in due time

also If we talk about Obesity then Delhi , punjab stand first but in case of Heart trouble other states like kerela nd andhra are ahead of punjab and Hrayana is just next to Punjab But the reason are different its High slat intake in South , Smoking in Harayana and cholestrol in Punjab and delhi

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Prosperity has it downsides too I guess!

Plus the men from Punjab can be obese too. Why have the women been highlighted all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
LOL

funny topic

i think kelly got it right

and also TGill mentioned that women in punjab donot get enough exposure to sports

young girls donot go out to play little games anymore... its just TV and video games

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
LOL

funny topic

i think kelly got it right

and also TGill mentioned that women in punjab donot get enough exposure to sports

young girls donot go out to play little games anymore... its just TV and video games

That new Wii console will get them off their a.sses and moving about!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM