• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Women In Sikhism And Islam

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
Okay, so i guess this kds1980 charactor is next...

first i have doubt now i am sure that you are a muslim whose aim is to ridicule sikhism.only muslims beleive that guru nanak was a muslim.any person with normal mind know that guru nanak firmly beleive in reincarnation so how could he be a muslim.

Firstly, i am not a muslim, by god would i ever be a muslim!!

I call allah a MOON GOD, why on earth would a muslim call his own god that? Islam is central worship of the female! You cannot argue with me if you have not conducted your own research.

There is no proof of the existance of muhammed! Infact the original Quran was compiled in Syro-aramaic, arabic was invented 300 years after Muhammed, so the interpretation of the quran is completely wrong!

jaw dropping mullah i just asked you to prove that sikhism is like islam AND YOU FAILED TO PROVE IT.

What do i need to prove, if your primitive mind could span beneath surface meaning of my vocab you would learn that what i was implying was that whatever religion you pertain to be, you are still one, you are energy! WE are energy!! we are one as a race! not even as a race!!! we are made up of energy!! our thoughts are what seperate us!! We need to free ourselves from these aspects of control and realise that WE ARE ALL ONE AS A HUMAN RACE!!

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.". Ghandi.

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
Okay, so i guess this kds1980 charactor is next...

first i have doubt now i am sure that you are a muslim whose aim is to ridicule sikhism.only muslims beleive that guru nanak was a muslim.any person with normal mind know that guru nanak firmly beleive in reincarnation so how could he be a muslim.

Firstly, i am not a muslim, by god would i ever be a muslim!!

I call allah a MOON GOD, why on earth would a muslim call his own god that? Islam is central worship of the female! You cannot argue with me if you have not conducted your own research.

There is no proof of the existance of muhammed! Infact the original Quran was compiled in Syro-aramaic, arabic was invented 300 years after Muhammed, so the interpretation of the quran is completely wrong!

jaw dropping mullah i just asked you to prove that sikhism is like islam AND YOU FAILED TO PROVE IT.

What do i need to prove, if your primitive mind could span beneath surface meaning of my vocab you would learn that what i was implying was that whatever religion you pertain to be, you are still one, you are energy! WE are energy!! we are one as a race! not even as a race!!! we are made up of energy!! our thoughts are what seperate us!! We need to free ourselves from these aspects of control and realise that WE ARE ALL ONE AS A HUMAN RACE!!

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.". Ghandi.

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
guru granth sahib or from genuine source of sikh history or accept your defeat.

This isnt a battle of ego for me, im trying to help you understand a method of peace cannot be created with the use of division.

The truth is out there, yet you have been programmed to think of yourselves as satanists if you question your belief, infact, you pertain a level of thought were you dont want to, are you scared of the truth or something? Scared of the implications?

"If one was to flash a torch in someones face while they were sleeping they would do 2 things..

either turn around and carry on sleeping
or punch the person in the face".

The above quote is incredible metaphoric, ill explain it, i doubt you would understand it anyway.

It means if one was to be shown the "light" (torch) or the truth, one would either attack the truth (punch the person), or deny it and carry on their life in their brainwashed state (carry on sleeping)

So why dont you take your choice of action...

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
<<firstly, i am not a muslim, by god would i ever be a muslim!!

I call allah a MOON GOD, why on earth would a muslim call his own god that? Islam is central worship of the female! You cannot argue with me if you have not conducted your own research.>>

so you got offended when i call you muslim.THEN ON WHAT BASIS YOU
CALLED GURU NANAK A MUSLIM..
also this time you also failed to prove that sikhism is like islam.

<<hat do i need to prove, if your primitive mind could span beneath surface meaning of my vocab you would learn that what i was implying was that whatever religion you pertain to be, you are still one, you are energy! WE are energy!! we are one as a race! not even as a race!!! we are made up of energy!! our thoughts are what seperate us!! We need to free ourselves from these aspects of control and realise that WE ARE ALL ONE AS A HUMAN RACE!!

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.". Ghandi.>.>

what you are trying to say is already in guru granth sahib several times
read this shabad of guru arjan dev ji.

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
रामकली महला ५ ॥
raamkalee mehlaa 5.
Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਾਰਨ ਕਰਨ ਕਰੀਮ ॥
कारन करन करीम ॥
kaaran karan kareem.
He is the Doer, the Cause of causes, the bountiful Lord.

ਸਰਬ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ਰਹੀਮ ॥
सरब प्रतिपाल रहीम ॥
sarab partipaal raheem.
The merciful Lord cherishes all.

ਅਲਹ ਅਲਖ ਅਪਾਰ ॥
अलह अलख अपार ॥
alah alakh apaar.
The Lord is unseen and infinite.

ਖੁਦਿ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਵਡ ਬੇਸੁਮਾਰ ॥੧॥
खुदि खुदाइ वड बेसुमार ॥१॥
khud khudaa-ay vad baysumaar. ||1||
God is great and endless. ||1||

ਓ‍ੁਂ ਨਮੋ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਗੁਸਾਈ ॥
ओं नमो भगवंत गुसाई ॥
oN namo bhagvant gusaa-ee.
I humbly pray to invoke the Universal Lord God, the Lord of the World.

ਖਾਲਕੁ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਰਬ ਠਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
खालकु रवि रहिआ सरब ठाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
khaalak rav rahi-aa sarab thaa-ee. ||1|| rahaa-o.
The Creator Lord is all-pervading, everywhere. ||1||Pause||

ਜਗੰਨਾਥ ਜਗਜੀਵਨ ਮਾਧੋ ॥
जगंनाथ जगजीवन माधो ॥
jagannaath jagjeevan maaDho.
He is the Lord of the Universe, the Life of the World.

ਭਉ ਭੰਜਨ ਰਿਦ ਮਾਹਿ ਅਰਾਧੋ ॥
भउ भंजन रिद माहि अराधो ॥
bha-o bhanjan rid maahi araaDho.
Within your heart, worship and adore the Destroyer of fear.

ਰਿਖੀਕੇਸ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਗਵਿੰਦ ॥
रिखीकेस गोपाल गोविंद ॥
rikheekays gopaal govind.
The Master Rishi of the senses, Lord of the World, Lord of the Universe.

ਪੂਰਨ ਸਰਬਤ੍ਰ ਮੁਕੰਦ ॥੨॥
पूरन सरबत्र मुकंद ॥२॥
pooran sarbatar mukand. ||2||
He is perfect, ever-present everywhere, the Liberator. ||2||

ਮਿਹਰਵਾਨ ਮਉਲਾ ਤੂਹੀ ਏਕ ॥
मिहरवान मउला तूही एक ॥
miharvaan ma-ulaa toohee ayk.
You are the One and only merciful Master,

ਪੀਰ ਪੈਕਾਂਬਰ ਸੇਖ ॥
पीर पैकांबर सेख ॥
peer paikaaNbar saykh.
spiritual teacher, prophet, religious teacher.

ਦਿਲਾ ਕਾ ਮਾਲਕੁ ਕਰੇ ਹਾਕੁ ॥
दिला का मालकु करे हाकु ॥
dilaa kaa maalak karay haak.
Master of hearts, Dispenser of justice,

ਕੁਰਾਨ ਕਤੇਬ ਤੇ ਪਾਕੁ ॥੩॥
कुरान कतेब ते पाकु ॥३॥
kuraan katayb tay paak. ||3||
more sacred than the Koran and the Bible. ||3||

ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ਨਰਹਰ ਦਇਆਲ ॥
नाराइण नरहर दइआल ॥
naaraa-in narhar da-i-aal.
The Lord is powerful and merciful.

ਰਮਤ ਰਾਮ ਘਟ ਘਟ ਆਧਾਰ ॥
रमत राम घट घट आधार ॥
ramat raam ghat ghat aaDhaar.
The all-pervading Lord is the support of each and every heart.

ਬਾਸੁਦੇਵ ਬਸਤ ਸਭ ਠਾਇ ॥
बासुदेव बसत सभ ठाइ ॥
baasudayv basat sabh thaa-ay.
The luminous Lord dwells everywhere.

ਲੀਲਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਲਖੀ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥੪॥
लीला किछु लखी न जाइ ॥४॥
leelaa kichh lakhee na jaa-ay. ||4||
His play cannot be known. ||4||

ਮਿਹਰ ਦਇਆ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਨੈਹਾਰ ॥
मिहर दइआ करि करनैहार ॥
mihar da-i-aa kar karnaihaar.
Be kind and compassionate to me, O Creator Lord.

ਭਗਤਿ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਦੇਹਿ ਸਿਰਜਣਹਾਰ ॥
भगति बंदगी देहि सिरजणहार ॥
bhagat bandagee deh sirjanhaar.
Bless me with devotion and meditation, O Lord Creator.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਿ ਖੋਏ ਭਰਮ ॥
कहु नानक गुरि खोए भरम ॥
kaho naanak gur kho-ay bharam.
Says Nanak, the Guru has rid me of doubt.

ਏਕੋ ਅਲਹੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ॥੫॥੩੪॥੪੫॥
एको अलहु पारब्रहम ॥५॥३४॥४५॥
ayko alhu paarbarahm. ||5||34||45||
The Muslim God Allah and the Hindu God Paarbrahm are one and the same. ||5||34||45||

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
That wasnt my intentions at first, in all honesty, i think you should relax and actually read my posts with patience, my words often mean far more than a surface subject.

I did not intend to prove islam and sikhism as one, doing that would create another religion, which owuld move us forward, i am saying, muslims, sikhs, hindus, christians, jews, whatever religion you are, we are one as a people.

Jatinder must also agree with his faith in science, which i completely respect, that we are made of energy, isnt that right? Look at what we are made of, atoms, it is energy, light, we are one.

the fact that i showed you that i am no muslim, has defeated your purpose, who cares if he was a muslim or not, how do you know if he even existed... yes you look for his evidence, his islamic clothes, his QURAN!.. yet is this evidence true? Muslims would say yes and sikhs say no, 2 peas in a pod bickering over pointless issues when the fact that we as a race are really one as infinite energy goes ignored.

also this time you also failed to prove that sikhism is like islam.

I didnt mean it in that way! When will you accept that i mean as a human race!! why are you still digging at this question? What part of we are one as a human race dont you understand?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
JawDroppingPhilosopher said:
This isnt a battle of ego for me, im trying to help you understand a method of peace cannot be created with the use of division.

The truth is out there, yet you have been programmed to think of yourselves as satanists if you question your belief, infact, you pertain a level of thought were you dont want to, are you scared of the truth or something? Scared of the implications?

"If one was to flash a torch in someones face while they were sleeping they would do 2 things..

either turn around and carry on sleeping
or punch the person in the face".

The above quote is incredible metaphoric, ill explain it, i doubt you would understand it anyway.

It means if one was to be shown the "light" (torch) or the truth, one would either attack the truth (punch the person), or deny it and carry on their life in their brainwashed state (carry on sleeping)

So why dont you take your choice of action...

do you know what your problem is.you think that
you are the only person who is right.you gave me the example of torch because according to you every person here is sleeping and only you are awake with torch in your hand.

<<I didnt mean it in that way! When will you accept that i mean as a human race!! why are you still digging at this question? What part of we are one as a human race dont you understand?>>

does any person on this site said that we are not one as human race.we accept everybody as human.infact muslims and christians think that they have monopoly over god.why don't you go at their sites and ask them that accept everybody as human.but i know you will not go their sites because either they will ban you or not accept your theory.JDP
you are on a wrong site.sikhphilosophy.net is one of the most tolerant sikh site which accept each and everybody as human.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
do you know what your problem is.you think that
you are the only person who is right.you gave me the example of torch because according to you every person here is sleeping and only you are awake with torch in your hand.

I dont think that, i didnt make that quote, and i suggest you stop taking my words out of context, you wont achieve anything. I am expressing the nature of humankind, nothing else, what you interpret is down to your own hate and the fact you are realising my views.

if you cant handle the fact that i am an open minded person then i guess you should stop posting, for yes, i live my life with an open mind, you follow a book, your life is a single path, so yes you are asleep for you already have accepted the meaning of life from the people who raised you, and they fully understood it aswel didnt they?

Open your mind, what is written in your holy book is just a copy of other theorem, why dont you read the quran? Or the bible? they are all the same,

And why are you preaching to me? is this a temple? or a place for free opinion and thought?

what you are trying to say is already in guru granth sahib several times
read this shabad of guru arjan dev ji.

and has this helped our beautiful human race realise they are one? Or has it seperated a section of India into a new segment of people.... i rest my case.

Ive had enough of hearing your ignorant narrow minded views.

Your religion is 300 years old, if it is so perfect then what about the other millions of years before it? Algebra is older than your religion.

It is just another interpretation of hinduism, yet this time you believe in one God, which is more like islam, but then you believe in reincarnation which swings to hinduism...

whats the point? your just divided and defeated.

So lets get this straight,

your religion would not have existed if it wasnt for islam and hinduism, yet you downgrade their beliefs and go to war with their people?

Your religion makes no sense lol, you believe in a caste system when your own book tells you not to, most sikhs eat meat, smoke an drink... At sikh wedding parties all i see is so called holy men sippin bacardi. Forget this, its pointless, you have defeated your own purpose.

There are endless points i could think about with sikhism, the more religious people are those who live near the golden temple because they are "closer to god" admit it, when you go to the golden temple you feel closer to god, i wouldnt see them alcohol drinking sikhs doing their dirty deeds in the golden temple cause GOD WOULD FIND OUT.... ITS HIS FRIGGIN HOUSE!!! (as they proclaim) so they remain hidden.

forget that, "i can see through your fake facade,
like a fallen angel standing in the presence of God"

does any person on this site said that we are not one as human race.we accept everybody as human.infact muslims and christians think that they have monopoly over god.why don't you go at their sites and ask them that accept everybody as human.but i know you will not go their sites because either they will ban you or not accept your theory.JDP
you are on a wrong site.sikhphilosophy.net is one of the most tolerant sikh site which accept each and everybody as human.

Then dont scrutinize my freedom of thought like i said mate.

"Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal"

Dont talk to me of a religion which claims we are all one, it is garbage. All religions claim that Once again it may proclaim this in theory, but in practice religion is clearly full of hypocrisy and misslead

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
<< dont think that, i didnt make that quote, and i suggest you stop taking my words out of context, you wont achieve anything. I am expressing the nature of humankind, nothing else, what you interpret is down to your own hate and the fact you are realising my views.>>

many people have spent their entire life in studying nature of humankind
but they failed and you beleive that at the age of 19 you know the nature of humankind.what an ego you have.

<<

if you cant handle the fact that i am an open minded person then i guess you should stop posting, for yes, i live my life with an open mind, you follow a book, your life is a single path, so yes you are asleep for you already have accepted the meaning of life from the people who raised you, and they fully understood it aswel didnt they?>>

it is what you beleive that we are narrow minded.you just want to impose your theory on every body.

most of the religion haters think that only religion is cause division among human race.but in reallity there are many things that divide
human race.in the 20th century america and soviet union fought over governing system ,economic system and were responsible for millions of death worldwide.the 2 world wars have nothing to do with religion.in the end of the century democracy and capitalism emerged as winner but is it a perfect system the answer is no.the main cause of division between
human RACE IS SUPERIORITY COMPLEX."I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG"
is the main thing that divides humans
AND JDP you are in the same boat.you beleive that your theory of no religion is perfect. and all other people who are following a religion are wrong
.you are just like a mullah who beleive that his islamic theory is perfect and all other theories are wrong.people just like you create more division in society than others who want to impose their theory on others and insult their way of living.so don't talk of brotherhood as long as we have people like you.you could have choose to debate in decent manner but you choose to debate in ugly manner

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
yoU RAE NOT THE FIRST ONE ON THIS SITE BREED LIKE YOU JUST COME TO THIS SITE TIME AND AGAIN WITH AGENDA AND GROUPS , DONT WORRY I KNOW YOU INSIDE OUT , NOTHING NEW
Yes your einstein theories of quantum physics havent scared me off lol.

LOL,
This shows how Twisted and abnormal thinking you carry . The one who think that Quantum theory is to Scare somebody and I never Mnetioned it eoither so you are confused of highest order .

Now lets see what agenda you have to say

Any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis: you can never prove it. No matter how many times the results of experiments agree with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory." Stephen W. Hawking.

Science has proved itself over and over again that its theories are incorrect, we still do not know how old this planet is, in scientific theory it is getting older as MATHEMATICS contradicts each theory.

What you fail to understand is that only mathematics is universal, this is my only truth, not a book full of hypocrisy and symbolic rituals.

People who are totally lost and confused like you always have been thinking like this from Time Immorial .

Quoting Stephen Hawking you want to prove science is worth less when he himself was Scientist LOl LOL

Can you see know who less barin celll you have left know

Science is false because Stephen as said so

Math is false because it contradicts

Just what ever you say is the truth

Grow up !

SIKHISM /SANATAN DHARMA SAY IT AGAIN AND AGIN THAT ONLY ONE THING IS ETERNAL THAT IS AKAL/GOD SO OBVIOUSLY EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE WITH EXCEPT THE AKAL( TIME LESS)

Mr Singh lol. I AGREE, yes the above basis is FACT but it is far from what i said in a previous post that scientists cannot measure how long it will be until the sun burns out, this is theorem (refer back to the Stephen Hawking's quote) you realised this, and knew you couldnt prove this statement i made to be wrong... So you decide instead to tell me what the sun's composition is?... were did that come from?:)

MR JESUS / LORD PLEASE DONT TRY TO DELUDE YOUR SELF , I AM AFRAID YOU WILL END UP IN PSYCHIATRIC WARD AND WIL BE TREATED WITH ELECTRIC SHOCKS .

SUN IS COMPOSED TO HELIUM AND IT IS FACT WHICH CAN PROVED MILLIONS OF TIME AND AGAIN BECUSE OF RADIATION SPECTRUM AND YOU CAN CONFIRM THE SAME BY PRODUCING SAME SPECTRUNM IN LAB .

LIFE OF SUN : SUN IS NOT A IMAGINARY CASTLE IN YOUR MIND IT IS HEAVEANLY BODY WITH DEFINATE MASS AND IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR EXPERT ALGORITH TO CALCULATE IF 1 GM OF HELIUM LAST FOR X TIME THAN HOW MUCH SUN WILL LAST .

AND IF YOU KEEP ON DELUDING YOURSELF LIKE THIS THEIR IS VERY CHANCE THAT YOU GOING TO REFUSE YOUR OWN EXISTENSE AND USING YOUR HYPOTHESIS I CAN PROVE THAT THERE IS EVERY POSSIBILTY YOU ARE BORN OUT OF WOMEN WOMB INSTEAD MAY BE SOME ANIMAL LIKE DOG
AND THE QOUTE THAT AS STEPHEN HAWKINS HAS SAID IT CANT BE PROVE BEYOND DOUBT

just to cAUTION YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME YOU CAN ASK ANY PSYCHIATRIST THERE ARE LOADS OF PEOPLE WHO TALK THE SAME THINGS AS YOU AND THEY HAVE TO RESTRAINED IN CHAIN JUST TO FEED THENM AND KEEP THEM ALIVE .I HAVE INTERVIWED MANY OF THEM PERSONALLY
I HOPE YOU MEET A BETTER FUTURE

SO WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU

Im wrong am i? Why dont we look at the similarities of babylonian religions and todays so called "better" religions, you know a thousend years ago people believed the world was flat, that the sun was God, that there were thousends of Gods, today people would laugh at that, whats saying that people a thousend years from now WONT LAUGH AT WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN?!

just look at the similarities, remember your religion sikhism is an evolved version of hinduism and islam, so it can also be taken into this arguement, just because your religion is young doesnt mean you can escape from the following comparitive analysis. You came from hinduism.

Study the following page.

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/jesus_similar.html

Symbology of ancient babylonian gods exists of great proportions in modern day religions, in christianity for example we have the steeple or Obelisk, an obelisk is simply a large {censored}, the {censored} of Osiris this is an ancient Egyptian symbol which has evolved from babylon, so it started in babylon, then evolved into egyptian theology and now christianity.

Just like i said, if you research the dress of the Pope you will realise the similarities between the Popes clothes and that of an Egyptian Pharaoh, They are the SAME!!

The sun symbolism is incredible! the word "church" also evolved from an ancient babylonian "ABODE!" of a goddess.

This is all truth, religions follow complex numerology and worship of the planets, the worship of the planet venus in Islam is also apparent, if you do your research you will realise it makes sense.

"I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it"

Go back to the beginning, go back 10,000 years ago and start your research.

"For when one seeks to establish foundations, one must begin at the beginning."

The Statue of Liberty...to this day, kings still wear a round "crown of thorns",
symbolising the rays of the Sun!

Just like jesus!

"GOD'S SUN". Truly, "God's Sun/Son was...
THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

As stated before, in the dark cold of night man realised his utter vulnerability to the elements. Each night, mankind was forced to wait for the " Risen Sun" to chase away the physical and mental insecurity brought on by the darkness. Therefore, the morning Sun focused man's attention on heavenly dependents for his frail, short existence on Earth, and in doing so, it became the appropriate symbol of divine benevolence from heaven.

So just as small fire brought limited light into man's own little world of darkness, likewise the "Great Fire of Day" served the whole Earth with its heavenly presence.
For this reason, it was said at Deut 4:24, and Heb 12:29 that the God of the Bible was a "Consuming Fire" in heaven. And so He is!

It was accepted by all that man was bound to a life on Earth, but the sky was God the Father's abode - His dwelling place. Naturally, God's Son/Sun would also reside with his Father " up in HEAVEN". Ancient man saw in his male offspring his own image and likeness, and his own existence as a father was proved by the person of his son. It was assumed that God's 'Sun was but a visible representative of the unseen Creator in heaven. So it was said, "When you have seen the Sun, you have seen the Father ". or "The Father is glorified in his Sun/son".

Since life is energy, and energy from the Sun gave life, and we sustained our very existence by taking energy in from our food (which came directly from God's Sun), the Sun/son(jesus) must give up its life supporting energy so that we may continue to live.
"God's Sun gives his life for us to live."

Logically, even if man himself died, as long as the Sun comes up each day, life on Earth will continue forever. Therefore, it was said in the ancient texts that everlasting life was "the gift" that the Father gives through his Sun. For..."God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SUN that we may have life everlasting"....on Earth!
Not for you personally - but ON EARTH... everlasting life!

Deeper analysis of christianity brings us to light of the age of
Pisces, if you notice the symbolism of the "fish" the "fisherman", the Popes hat is infact a large Fish shaped hat when turned to its side.

LOOK!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n2029.cfm

The fact that jesus and his 12 disciples represent the 12 months in a year, yet these religions as i said are filled with occult (hidden) numerology and symbolism, we find that there are infact 13 months in a year, YES THATS RIGHT!!!

just count the days after the 28th day, and it will usually add up to 28 or 29 depending on leap year factors, the hidden month represents the SUN.

(I worked this out myself without research so i dont know yet if this is plausable)

Yes also our language tells us the truth, pointy symbols in ancient babylonia symbolised evil and the devil, (just like a knife, lightning bolt, witches hat, just look at the way you talk... say Evil and notice the sharp voicing of this word deVil, eVil

Now say, Son, Sun, God, Jesus, Yeyshua, do you see the comparison? The fact that people saw roundness and wholeness as good such as the sun and evil as sharp, it is in our language.

But this is only the tip of the iceburg.

I am not closed minded,
I am not blinded,
I am me,
Therefore i am free,

I am not belonging to a religion, i belong to infinite energy

Dont worry you are not alone !
there are tonnes of website postulating conspiracy theories about everything you can imagine

This is just product of unsetlled / restless mind

Sikhism does not give you commands , it give experience of DIVINITY

It is presumption that sikhism is made up of this and that thing .

Religion or Dharma has always been here on earth and it revived from time to time by AKAL/GOD himself in many forms

So sikhism is revival of Dharma or religion and that is the reason it ios all accepting even to athesit like you .

ABOUT YOUR THEORY OF 12 months

Well dear if you want to know more about your theory than you can read BOOK : DISCOVERY OF TIME
it has given all the types of calendar system that existed till know starting from MAYANIC Calendaers which are considered very accurate and advanced

But dear friend dont delude your self with all useless stuff it is not going to lead you anywhere .

Now you say symbolism in various religion .

SIKHISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYMBOLS

the symbolism in Architectire of sikhism just represent the ART odf the Time and people that worked to make them . If you find something familiar then it just means that people of every background were always welcome in the Sikhism .

YOU relate JESUS WITH PISCES:

If you jsut keep on drawing useless comparison like that idont hink it is doing any good
Well on the similar lines ACCORDING TO MAYANIC CALENDAR AGE OF PISCES HAS JUST FINISHED FEW YEARS BACK AND NOW IT IS START OF NEW AGE AQUARIAN AGE .

BUT it is just way to delude yourself you can go to what ever extent there is no limit

ABOUT SIKHISM /SANATAN DHARMA :

IT HAS BEEN ALWAYS THERE SINCE THE CREATION OF HUMANITY

IYS LATEST NAME IS SIKHISM SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NAME YOU CAN CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE AS YOU WISH THERE IS NOTHING IN NAME .
AND THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY THENTH MASTER HIMSELF IN DASAM GRATH .

AND WHEN YOU GIVE EXAMPLE S OF SUNS AND MOON BEST I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU GOING BACK TO PAGANS THEY ACTUALLY WILL BE HAPPY TO LISTEN TO YOU AS THEIR CONSIOUSNESS WAS CONFUSED AS YOU

ANYWAYS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU AND YOUR MENTALITY AS EVERYTHING IS IN WILL OF AKAL / GOD AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR THINKING .

JATINDER SINGH

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
This shows how Twisted and abnormal thinking you carry . The one who think that Quantum theory is to Scare somebody and I never Mnetioned it eoither so you are confused of highest order

This shows how stupid you are, your complete foppery is laughable, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!! YOU HAVE NO GOOD THREOREM, IN ALL HONESTY I FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO A PARROT WHEN I TALK WITH YOU!

Quoting Stephen Hawking you want to prove science is worth less when he himself was Scientist LOl LOL

What? you stupid {censored}ic fool!!! Stephen Hawking studied mathematics at cambridge you dimebar, i have read his books you perpetual ignorant fool.

WITHOUT MATHEMATICS SCIENCE CANNOT EXIST YOU {censored}!

Can you see know who less barin celll you have left know

Science is false because Stephen as said so

Yes i have far more than you, and stephen hawking IS THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE THEORY OF THE SUN BURNING OUT, A THEORY WHICH YOU APPARENTLY ADORE AND WORSHIP.... YOU ARE COMPLETELY FOOLISH!!!!!!!!

Math is false because it contradicts

Just what ever you say is the truth

Grow up !

What? 1 + 1 = 3 in your messed up world, you are a complete fool, you are DRKHALSA a hypocrite, foolish man with no grounds to criticize STEPHEN HAWKING OR EVEN THAT... A UNIVERSAL RULE OF MATHEMATICS

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE MADE OF ENERGY EXPRESSED THROUGH MATHS NOT SCIENCE This is the truth i believe AND I DID NOT SAY IT CAN MEASURE MY BELIEF YOU IDIOT...(AGAIN TAKING TEXT OUT OF CONTEXT) I SAID IT IS MORE REALITY THAN YOUR SCEPTICAL SCIENTIFIC THEORY. END OF!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU 8 YEARS OLD?

SIKHISM /SANATAN DHARMA SAY IT AGAIN AND AGIN THAT ONLY ONE THING IS ETERNAL THAT IS AKAL/GOD SO OBVIOUSLY EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE WITH EXCEPT THE AKAL( TIME LESS)

AND YOUR POINT IS???? DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OTHER RELIGIONS SAY THE SAME THING!!!!! WHAT RELIGION ON THIS EARTH IN ALL OF HISTORY SAYS THAT GOD CAN DIE??? HE IS IMMORTAL I KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!

MR JESUS / LORD PLEASE DONT TRY TO DELUDE YOUR SELF , I AM AFRAID YOU WILL END UP IN PSYCHIATRIC WARD AND WIL BE TREATED WITH ELECTRIC SHOCKS .

SUN IS COMPOSED TO HELIUM AND IT IS FACT WHICH CAN PROVED MILLIONS OF TIME AND AGAIN BECUSE OF RADIATION SPECTRUM AND YOU CAN CONFIRM THE SAME BY PRODUCING SAME SPECTRUNM IN LAB .

LIFE OF SUN : SUN IS NOT A IMAGINARY CASTLE IN YOUR MIND IT IS HEAVEANLY BODY WITH DEFINATE MASS AND IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR EXPERT ALGORITH TO CALCULATE IF 1 GM OF HELIUM LAST FOR X TIME THAN HOW MUCH SUN WILL LAST .

AND IF YOU KEEP ON DELUDING YOURSELF LIKE THIS THEIR IS VERY CHANCE THAT YOU GOING TO REFUSE YOUR OWN EXISTENSE AND USING YOUR HYPOTHESIS I CAN PROVE THAT THERE IS EVERY POSSIBILTY YOU ARE BORN OUT OF WOMEN WOMB INSTEAD MAY BE SOME ANIMAL LIKE DOG
AND THE QOUTE THAT AS STEPHEN HAWKINS HAS SAID IT CANT BE PROVE BEYOND DOUBT

WHAT??? I SAID I AGREE WITH THESE FACTS OF THE SUNS COMPOSITION MY POINT WAS A QUESTION.... WHY THE HELL DID YOU START TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!! I KNOW WHAT THE SUN IS MADE UP OF, I KNOW IT WILL BURN OUT.... MY POINT IS THAT RELIGIONS HAVE EVOLVED THROUGH SUN WORSHIP

I AM NOT CHRISTIAN YOU FOOL!!!

just to cAUTION YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME YOU CAN ASK ANY PSYCHIATRIST THERE ARE LOADS OF PEOPLE WHO TALK THE SAME THINGS AS YOU AND THEY HAVE TO RESTRAINED IN CHAIN JUST TO FEED THENM AND KEEP THEM ALIVE

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the result, when you show a true devil the true light of the world, he will talk like a complete idiot, as the above quote proves.

You say i talk crazy? You believe a man squeezed blood out of bread and milk out of another piece, you believe a man with ancient spiritual ghostly powers, who could walk on water, see into the future...

i believe in our physical universe, and you brand me a psycho? lol

i think its back to the drawing board for mr singh.

Dont worry you are not alone !
there are tonnes of website postulating conspiracy theories about everything you can imagine

Oh and the fact that guru nanak existed and he could do these amazing cartoon like spells is comletely true ISNT IT?? WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN IS ALSO FICTION!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO CLOSED MINDED THAT YOU THINK ITS REAL!!!! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GURU GRANTH SAHIB AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND?? "BECAUSE IT SAYS ITS HOLY"???... ITS ALSO fiction, thats true!! LOL get real you dumb inbred fool.

SIKHISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SYMBOLS

Oh YES IT IS lol you idiot the lions head, the mane of the lion represents the rays of the sun, the actual circular symbol of the sikh sign represents the round GOLDEN SUN

The Om symbol in actual fact means Sun, as it was a symbol in ancient babylonia it was the roundness and heat of life.

YOUR WHOLE RELIGION IS THE SAME COLOUR OF THE SUN... DONT TELL ME YOUR COLOUR BLIND ASWEL AS A COMPLETE FOOL

AND WHEN YOU GIVE EXAMPLE S OF SUNS AND MOON BEST I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU GOING BACK TO PAGANS THEY ACTUALLY WILL BE HAPPY TO LISTEN TO YOU AS THEIR CONSIOUSNESS WAS CONFUSED AS YOU

You are a pagan you idiot, lol, you dont even know the meanings of words, learn the language first, then try and take me on:shock:

Pagan means any religion which is outside of christianity, islam and judaism, you described yourself honestly this time...

you basiclly called yourself a pagan then called pagans fools..

round of applause you got something right.

SO WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU

No i am awake actually, i have an OPEN MIND, you believe in ONE THING = closed mind....

WHY DO I BOTHER!!!

ABOUT SIKHISM /SANATAN DHARMA

Dharma, isnt that buddhism, so you just proved yourself that sikhism is just a modern version of buddhism and hinduism..

WITHOUT THE RELIGIONS SIKHS HATE THE MOST IT WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED!!

YOU relate JESUS WITH PISCES:

If you jsut keep on drawing useless comparison like that idont hink it is doing any good
Well on the similar lines ACCORDING TO MAYANIC CALENDAR AGE OF PISCES HAS JUST FINISHED FEW YEARS BACK AND NOW IT IS START OF NEW AGE AQUARIAN AGE .

BUT it is just way to delude yourself you can go to what ever extent there is no limit

Well done you got something right, im actually aquaries, 2012 to be precise, you clearly havent researched what i am speaking of so IN WHAT POSITION ARE YOU TO JUDGE IT.... THIS IS THE NATURE OF RELIGIOUS CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE, THEY DO NOT RESEARCH OTHER THEOREM, THEY ARE NARROW MINDED,,,, THEY SEE IT AS SATANISM.

Oh and my point was that christianity is just astro theology:shock:

ANYWAYS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU AND YOUR MENTALITY AS EVERYTHING IS IN WILL OF AKAL / GOD AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR THINKING

Thats a lie... you say all that and finish with that note, what a pillok...

You should research what i say before you come up with your hazy ideas of what i believe.

LIFE OF SUN : SUN IS NOT A IMAGINARY CASTLE IN YOUR MIND IT IS HEAVEANLY BODY WITH DEFINATE MASS AND IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR EXPERT ALGORITH TO CALCULATE IF 1 GM OF HELIUM LAST FOR X TIME THAN HOW MUCH SUN WILL LAST

When did i say the sun will last forever? You idiot, dont put words in my mouth and learn how to debate constructively.

There is too much garbage for me to deal with here. This guy wants me to think his 300 year old religion is the truth of all time.. lol

get a life.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
[<<Mr Jesus / Lord Please Dont Try To Delude Your Self , I Am Afraid You Will End Up In Psychiatric Ward And Wil Be Treated With Electric Shocks .>>
:D :D :D
DR.khalsa don't you think he is suffering from some kinds of mental illness

angel776

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
in all honestly, i dont see any base in drkhalsa's

jawdropping has clearly won this debate lol, only a sikh would think not but that proves how closed minded religious people are lol

10/10 on content@jawdropping

and maths is certainly not false lol

anyone watchin the world cup???

who ya rekons gona win? i think spain v argentina!!

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear SYMBOLIC GOD ,

YOU are exactly the thing I predicted in the post

YOu get agitated out of nothing , it just make me smile when you shout at other as fools as only fools do it .

I am sure now that you will end up in Psychiatric ward - take my word ofr that

Now you hocus pocus post

First thing first

Now have agreed that sun will burn out lol so you assertion and opening statement is Asolutely wrong , sun will burn out but moon will not so it will stay longer .

Now your geting there KID take your time

This shows how stupid you are, your complete foppery is laughable, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!! YOU HAVE NO GOOD THREOREM, IN ALL HONESTY I FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO A PARROT WHEN I TALK WITH YOU!

DO YOU HAVE SOME SPECIAL POWERS TO TALK TO PARROTS MAY BE SOME SYMBOL THEORY AGAIN LOL

What? you stupid {censored}ic fool!!! Stephen Hawking studied mathematics at cambridge you dimebar, i have read his books you perpetual ignorant fool.

WITHOUT MATHEMATICS SCIENCE CANNOT EXIST YOU {censored}!

yOUR READING BOOK IS USELESS AS YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT IN YOUR BRAIN BOX TO PONDER EXCEPT SYMBOLD DID HE MENTION SYMBOL IN HIS BOOKS LOL

SO YOU READ HIS BOOK GOOD . WELL I HAVE PERSONALLY MET HIM IN HIS VISIT TO INDIA

THIS IS BEAUTY OF AKAL / GOD THAT CHAIR RIDDEN PERSON CAN DO SUCH A GOOD WORK AND SOME ONE LIKE YOURSELF HAVE WASTED THE GOD CREATED INLLECT AND BODY BY JUST READING SYMBOLISM
HE IS SUFFERING FROM MOTOR NEURON DISEASE BUT DONT WORRY IT CANT HAPPEN TO YOU AS DONT HAVE NEURON TO START WITH

What? 1 + 1 = 3 in your messed up world, you are a complete fool, you are DRKHALSA a hypocrite, foolish man with no grounds to criticize STEPHEN HAWKING OR EVEN THAT... A UNIVERSAL RULE OF MATHEMATICS

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE MADE OF ENERGY EXPRESSED THROUGH MATHS NOT SCIENCE This is the truth i believe AND I DID NOT SAY IT CAN MEASURE MY BELIEF YOU IDIOT...(AGAIN TAKING TEXT OUT OF CONTEXT) I SAID IT IS MORE REALITY THAN YOUR SCEPTICAL SCIENTIFIC THEORY. END OF!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU 8 YEARS OLD?

NOW SEE THIS YOU HAVENT BEEN TO SCHOOL AS WHAT YOU ONLY KNOW IS SYMBOLISM AND STUDIED NOTHING CALLED MATHEMATICS

1+1 IS NOT ALWAYS 2 AND IN MATHEMATICS IT IS TAUGHT TO 12 YEAR OLD CHILD ABOUT THIS FACT IT CAN BE MORE THAN 2 OR LESS THAN 2 AND EVEN TWO AS IT IS THEORATICAL LIKE YOUR SYMBOLISM AND DOES NOT ALWAYS HOLD GOOD IN REAL WORLD

NOW AGIN YOU WRONG EVEN IN BEING SARCISTIC ! YOU HAVE RELLY DEGRADED YOURSELF ONLY AKAL CAN HELP YOU KNOW

ARE YOU 8 YEARS OLD?

YES TO COMMUNICATE WITH SUCH MINUTE NO OF NEURON I HAVE TO COME TO THAT LEVEL .

WHAT??? I SAID I AGREE WITH THESE FACTS OF THE SUNS COMPOSITION MY POINT WAS A QUESTION.... WHY THE HELL DID YOU START TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!! I KNOW WHAT THE SUN IS MADE UP OF, I KNOW IT WILL BURN OUT.... MY POINT IS THAT RELIGIONS HAVE EVOLVED THROUGH SUN WORSHIP

I AM NOT CHRISTIAN YOU FOOL!!!

NOT RELIGIONS . INSTEAD YOUR THINKING HAS DEVELOPED FROM SYMBOLS SO DONT FORCE YOURSELF PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE ANY POINT !
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the result, when you show a true devil the true light of the world, he will talk like a complete idiot, as the above quote proves.

You say i talk crazy? You believe a man squeezed blood out of bread and milk out of another piece, you believe a man with ancient spiritual ghostly powers, who could walk on water, see into the future...

i think its back to the drawing board for mr singh

i AM SIKH SO DONT BELIEVE IN DEVIL i JUST BELIEVE IN GOD SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT WEARING THE RIGHT SPECS THIS TIME LOL

AKAL IS IN BREAD , IN MILK , IN BLOOD SO IS THE OTHER MATTER SO WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU AND ALSO AKAL IS TIMELESS SO CAN SEE IN FUTURE PAST AND PRESENT AT THE SAME TIME . BUT ITS BOTHERING YOU MAY YOU ALSO WANT TO DO THE SAME !

Oh YES IT IS lol you idiot the lions head, the mane of the lion represents the rays of the sun, the actual circular symbol of the sikh sign represents the round GOLDEN SUN

The Om symbol in actual fact means Sun, as it was a symbol in ancient babylonia it was the roundness and heat of life.

YOUR WHOLE RELIGION IS THE SAME COLOUR OF THE SUN... DONT TELL ME YOUR COLOUR BLIND ASWEL AS A COMPLETE FOOL

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CAL PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING ELSE THEN SYMBOLS AND TRYING TO FIT IN YOUR THOUGHTS

MY SINCERE ADVISE THERE IS VERY GOOD PSYCHIATRIC CENTRE IN BIRMINGHAM SOLIHULL RPORT THERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
AND THE DAY COME YOU START CALLING YOUR SELF SUN OR SOME OTHER FANCY SYMBOL

lION AS A SYMBOL HAS NEVER BEEN USED IN SIKHISM , ALL THE COLORS ARE SACRED AND ONLY CULTURAL IN SIKHIS EASTERN SIKH USE ORANGE , SOME USE DARK BLUE SOME USE WHITE IN THE WEST . BUT TELLING YOU ALL THIS IS USELESS AS I SAID ABOVE YOU JUST SEE SYMBOL S

Oh and the fact that guru nanak existed and he could do these amazing cartoon like spells is comletely true ISNT IT?? WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN IS ALSO FICTION!!!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO CLOSED MINDED THAT YOU THINK ITS REAL!!!! WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GURU GRANTH SAHIB AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND?? "BECAUSE IT SAYS ITS HOLY"???... ITS ALSO fiction, thats true!! LOL get real you dumb inbred fool.

IT REALLY HURTS SEEING YOU SUFFERINGING LIKE THIS BUT I CANT BE OF HELP JUST PRAY TO GOD .

IN SIKHISM EVERYTHING IS HOLY AND EVERYTHING IS LIVED EXPERIENCED AND NOT BELIEVED SO NO POINT THERE

You are a pagan you idiot, lol, you dont even know the meanings of words, learn the language first, then try and take me on:shock:

Pagan means any religion which is outside of christianity, islam and judaism, you described yourself honestly this time...

you basiclly called yourself a pagan then called pagans fools..

round of applause you got something right.

YES I GOT IT RIGHT YOU ARE PAGAN BUT IT TAKE TIME TO COME IN TERMS WITH IT .
IN ISLAM ALSO THERE ARE MANY INSTANCES WHEN PAGANS WERE DELUDING THEMSELF JUST LIKE YOU WITH FICTIOUS STRIES AND BELIEVING IN SYMBOLS SO PAGANS LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE

Dharma, isnt that buddhism, so you just proved yourself that sikhism is just a modern version of buddhism and hinduism..

THIS HAPPEN WHEN YOU JUST READ BOOKS

SANATAN - PRIMAL
DHARMA - RELIGION
IT HAS BEN ALWYS SINCE CREATION IN DIFFRENT FORMS

Well done you got something right, im actually aquaries, 2012 to be precise, you clearly havent researched what i am speaking of so IN WHAT POSITION ARE YOU TO JUDGE IT.... THIS IS THE NATURE OF RELIGIOUS CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE, THEY DO NOT RESEARCH OTHER THEOREM, THEY ARE NARROW MINDED,,,, THEY SEE IT AS SATANISM.

Oh and my point was that christianity is just astro theology:shock:

DONT WRONGLY APPRECIATE YOURSELF AS THIS IS NO RESEARCH THIS IS JUST HOCUS POCUS WHAT YOU HAVE READ ON NET

ALL THE PEOPLE SMOKING POY ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME RESEARCH AS YOU . AND MAY BE YOU ALSO

Thats a lie... you say all that and finish with that note, what a pillok...

You should research what i say before you come up with your hazy ideas of what i believe.

i SAID I AM NOT AGAINST YOUR MENTALITY IT JUST MEAN THAT I ACKNOLEDGE THAT SUCH FICTIOUS THINKING CAN EXIST AS ALL IS IN WILL OF AKAL AND DONT THINK ANY THING TO BE SATANIC AS THERE IS NONE IN SIKHISM JUST AKAL EXIST

SO YOU HAVE FUKK RIGHT TO EXIST WITH SUCH THOUGHTS / MENTALITY THATS WHAT I MEAN

When did i say the sun will last forever? You idiot, dont put words in my mouth and learn how to debate constructively.

There is too much garbage for me to deal with here. This guy wants me to think his 300 year old religion is the truth of all time.. lol

get a life.

i HAVE JUST PROVED THAT MOON IS GOING TO LAST LONGER SO YOUR STATEMENT IS RUBIISH TO START WITH AND MAKE NO SENSE

AND AGAIN SIKHISM IS BASED OF ETERNAL GOD NOTHING TO DO WITH SYMBOLS WHETHER IT IS SUN OR MOON

JATINDER SINGH

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
ladies and gentlemen, this is the result, when you show a true devil the true light of the world, he will talk like a complete idiot, as the above quote proves.

i think its back to the drawing board for mr singh.

if the president of the USA prime
minister of U.K. could beleive in a man who was born out of virgin resurrected dead from graves ,came back to life after 2 days of his death.
then why can't sikhs beleive in guru nanak.if you beleive that sikhs are psychoes this this world is a place of 3.5 biilion psychoes who beleive that they are going to get heaven due to jesus or muhammed.so accept the fact that this world is a place of psychoes and ruled by psychoes.the enlightened persons like you should not live in this world and immiediately find a new planet for yourself

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
if the president of the USA prime
minister of U.K. could beleive in a man who was born out of virgin resurrected dead from graves ,came back to life after 2 days of his death.then why can't sikhs beleive in guru nanak

Yes, i really think George Bush and Tony Blair believe in compassion, love, equality and religion when they invade a country over oil, heroin and a gain in power by killing over half a million children and £100,000 of their own people.

Then buy several mansions worth over £3.6 million, Oil contracts, weapons contracts, IT IS THE GOVERNMENT WHO BENEFITS FROM WAR

NOT THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOUR WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION...

THE MASS OF THE POPULATION BELIEVED THAT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION EXISTED!!!! YET THE MASS OF THE POPULATION WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because George Bush believes in jesus so should we??.... were you born a complete {censored} or did the doctors deprive you of oxygen at birth?.

then why can't sikhs beleive in guru nanak.if you beleive that sikhs are psychoes this this world is a place of 3.5 biilion psychoes who beleive that they are going to get heaven

I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST TIME....

LISTEN.........

UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS NOT MEASURED IN MASS APPEAL

JUST BECAUSE 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE BELIEVE IT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!!

KDS1980.... YOU ARE A SHEEP JUST FOLLOW THE SHEEP.... JUST FOLLOW THE NORMS OF SOCIETY.

DR KHALSA, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR HYPOCRITICAL WAYS, YOU TALK GARBAGE TO ON-GO THIS DEBATE, YOU TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT, SPIT ON MY BELIEF AND INSULT ME CONSTANTLY, THIS IS WHY I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE INTELLIGENT CAPACITY OF A PARROT WHEN I TALK TO YOU.

YOU ARE A DONKEY LOL

YOU ARE CREATING THIS GARBAGE TO CARRY THIS DEBATE WHICH I WON A FEW POSTS BACK FOR YOUR EGO....

YOU ARE TO STUPID TO DEVELOP A STRONG EGO BASED ON INTELLLIGENCE LOLLLL

YOU CANNOT GRASP MY CONCEPTUALITY

YOUR MIND CANNOT THINK PAST A BOOK...

YOUR RELIGION WAS CREATED ONLY 300 YEARS AGO, WHAT ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE THAT??

THIS IS BEAUTY OF AKAL / GOD THAT CHAIR RIDDEN PERSON

YOU JUST CALLED STEPHEN HAWKING .... A "CHAIR RIDDEN PERSON"....

HOW DARE YOU?

i AM SIKH SO DONT BELIEVE IN DEVIL

So you believe in good, but not the existance of evil actually the devil is a conotation for evil you idiot, shows how much you know

Dr Khalsa CLAIMS THAT 1 + 1 = 3 YET HE HAS NOT THE THEOREM TO PROVE IT. HE ALSO THINKS THIS IS WHAT THEY TEACH IN SCHOOLS

This speaks for his purpose, Dr Khalsa, you are a hypocrite, your religion was an evolution of false planet worship, you are narrow minded, incomplete and pointless.

The mind is a parachute, it can only work when it is open...

This is what happens when you question these so called religious people, whose minds are so closed they defeat their own purpose they cannot answer anything and resort to violence which is their true nature. Never peace.

I have just summed you up in a post.

Your religion is supressive, it is misunderstood, sikh temples are often plagued with financial corruption hidden from the public, they have massive financing grants from the Governement in the millions yet their temples are often run down, old and dangerous places.

This shows the capitalistic nature of sikhism.

Have you ever asked yourself why you give money and bow down to these arrogant holy men? Sitting in arrogance behind their book, a book that they themselves have no understanding of...? Why do you do it?

ONLY NOW AFTER 15 YEARS HAVE EDUCATION CENTRES BEEN OPENED, WERE ARE THE MILLIONS OF (£'s) Mr Singh?

I can say the same for all other religions, for religion is a systematic concept of social control, it benefits financially, on a level you would never believe!!!

THE VATICAN IS ONE OF THE RICHEST PROBABLY THE RICHEST ORGANISATIONS IN THE WORLD,

DR KHALSA CLAIMS THAT THERE IS NO SYMBOLOGY IN HIS "TRUE" FAITH....

DR KHALSA BELIEVES THAT 1 + 1 = 3, THAT A MAN CAN WALK ON WATER... PREDICT HIS OWN DEATH YET NOT PREVENT IT... THAT A MAN CAN SQUEEZE BLOOD OUT OF A ROCK AND MILK FROM BREAD, THAT A MAN CAN CARRY HIS HEAD IN HIS HAND AFTER BEING BEHEADED AND CARRY ON FIGHTING, THEN THROW HIS HEAD ACROSS A COUNTRY and land it in a temple.

Dr Khalsa is also a complete idiot who has yet to prove every single one of his pointless arguements.

DR KHALSA is a complete {censored} who has yet to show evidence of what he "claims" to have heard me say.... oh and by the way mr singh...

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING I SAY.

A number of people have commented on this post that you are in the wrong, yet you take no notice, you call one of the greatest contributors to the fields of mathematics and quantum physics as "chair ridden" i will not stand for that, and i doubt anyone else will.

DR KHALSA GO BACK TO YOUR DRAWING BOARD, I HAVE COME TO YOUR HUMBLE ABODE AND CRACKED OPEN YOUR HYPOCRISY, YOUR IGNORANCE AND COMPLETE IDIOCY

IDIOCY = "Extreme mental Retardation".

Jun 22, 2006
DR KHALSA you just got shredded into outerspace roflll

10/10 for jawdroppings post

I say this because nobody on this planet has the right to describe stephen hawking as "chair ridden"

I have become very offended at that.

Dr khalsa, no1 is perfect

ANd KDS1980..... I LIV IN AMERICA, GEORGE BUSH DUZ NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS YOU IDIOT EVEN IF HE DID I DONT KNO WHY WE SHOULD FOLLOW A MANIAC LIKE HIM!!

YOUR FROM INDIA, WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW??

This thread is stupid, jawdropping seems to be the only person with a plausable open mind, drkhalsa cant you see you the sense hez speaking?

angel776

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
I agree, drkhalsa claims his religion has no symbols of the sun, but his avater is nothing but that lolz i did some research on the lions head an it looks plausable...

says it was used in ancient babylonian era, infact the same symbol is on most sikh temples, the exact same one!!! lolll freakky

I think at the end of the day, religious holy books are just as fictitious as filmz, i mean, they said to the people who created the Da vinci code, that you should put at the start of the film.... "the following presentation is fictitious, it is not proven fact"

they said in returen... why dont you write that at the start of your bibles?
lolz i like this theology, the astro theology seems to make a lot of sense.

Jaw dropping, thumbs up!!!

Aug 6, 2005
west midlands
Thats right, the lions head means the sun and the mane symbolizez the rays of the sun i cant go through all the evidence, im simply asking that closed minded peopl like mr singh go an do their research....

its hard to dig up factual sun worship evidence on sikhism cuz its a young religion lol, but its jus a new version of hinduism, no different, nothin special in my opinion...

you can relate symbolic events to numerology, like the number 3 being a neutrality... guru nanak expressed the neutrality between hinduism an islam ... clear symbolism.

most sikhs eat meat, follow caste, drink at their sikh weddingz, infact nearly each sikh wedding i used to go to when i was a kid all the so called holy men wer drinking,

Dr Khalsa... it was your own people who crushed a belief which in me from a very early age...

i asked a sikh who thought we were going to heaven or hell when we die, i said, will we burn in hell if wer bad, he goes yes, i said if i held a fire torch to an angel will it burn the angel, he said no cuz angel is spirit form...

i then sed if i am spirit in hell then why should i burn lol he sed shut up!! LOLLLL what an idiot, i thought sikhs sed we reincarnat aswel......

angel776

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
HAHA!!! Thats brilliant!!

i knew the number 3 represented neutrality and always wonderd why he HAD to return after 3 days, but this is obvious, its the neutrality symbolism, incredible!

i think drkhalsa shud appologise for calling stephen hawking "chair ridden".

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM