• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Waheguru

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
The trick is to pee at the right speed (slow down) so that you pee in 36 Blups. :meditation:

Ong... now begins the act of peeing at an incredibly slow rate. *knock knock* "Honey I'll be out in 36 minutes"
icecreammunda

Namjivan ji I am only kidding of course. HOWever, the more I think about it the more I think, I have been peeing superfast all my life, almost ignoring the experience. lol ... and for no good reason, other that to get on with my life. Same with pouring and drinking. You just pour and get it over with, drink and get it over with. Why not enjoy the moment? Why not enjoy pouring liquids and drinking them.

We also walk without enjoying the walking, talk without enjoying the talking, type on forum boards without enjoying the typing. Lot's of things are not enjoyed in life, because we are too fast, too practical for our own good. We miss the subtleties of life because of this. And God is one of those subtleties. We are always looking to get on with our life but we never do. Ok I have poured milk, drank, let me get on with my life. Got work to do, bills to pay, then I will get on with my life. Reply to this message and that one, ok now let me get on with my life. Got to buy the groceries this week. Drive to the grocery store, now let me buy them, and get on with my life.

During that whole time, life is being set aside.

Meditation is to slllloooooowww dddoooowwnnnn our minds isn't it? Why not slow down the actions, and force our mind to slow down with it. The mind has to either slow down or be super impatient, like it always is, and cry and whine, like it always does, at the speed we are going. Over time, like a whiny child, it should cry and cry and cry itself out, and simply shut up.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM