• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Mother Of Waahiguroo?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all!

Quote from Sahni Mohinder Jee "Balbir Ji can you interpret above pankti correctly for my knowledge."
Quote from Jatinder Jee "Balbir Singh Ji CAn you give the alternative translation It will be helpful to me and others."

The original Vaak from Guru Naanak Dev Jee is this.
ਜੁਜ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਛਲੀ ਚੰਦ੍ਰਾਵਲਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੁ ਜਾਦਮੁ ਭਇਆ ॥
जुज महि जोरि छली चंद्रावलि कान्ह क्रिसनु जादमु भइआ ॥
"juj meh jor chhalee chandraaval kaanH krisan jaadam bha-i-aa."

ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਗੋਪੀ ਲੈ ਆਇਆ ਬਿੰਦ੍ਰਾਬਨ ਮਹਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਕੀਆ ॥
पारजातु गोपी लै आइआ बिंद्राबन महि रंगु कीआ ॥
"paarjaatu gopee lai aa-i-aa bindraaban meh rang kee-aa." SGGS Ang 470-6

This is the clue to understand these Vaaks spiritually. 'Gopee' is every Jeev's existence in the world. The word 'Go' means the world. 'Gopee' is one who receives his diet of the world (Sansaar) and the world also drinks him out. 'Bindraaban' is the sacred, natural and silent place (Ban) within for the soul (Brinda). 'Rang Kee-aa' means matched the colors or enjoyed. 'Paarjaatu' is the true NAM. Gurbani says "paarjaatu ihu hari ko naam." ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਇਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮ ॥SGGS 265-5

Jeev fetched NAM. In Brindaaban matched colors (of NAM and Soul).

Let this be a present to all the Readers of this Forum. Rest another time.

Balbir Singh

Jan 6, 2007
UK
Dear all!

Quote from Sahni Mohinder Jee "Balbir Ji can you interpret above pankti correctly for my knowledge."
Quote from Jatinder Jee "Balbir Singh Ji CAn you give the alternative translation It will be helpful to me and others."

The original Vaak from Guru Naanak Dev Jee is this.

This is the clue to understand these Vaaks spiritually. 'Gopee' is every Jeev's existence in the world. The word 'Go' means the world. 'Gopee' is one who receives his diet of the world (Sansaar) and the world also drinks him out. 'Bindraaban' is the sacred, natural and silent place (Ban) within for the soul (Brinda). 'Rang Kee-aa' means matched the colors or enjoyed. 'Paarjaatu' is the true NAM. Gurbani says "paarjaatu ihu hari ko naam." ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਇਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮ ॥SGGS 265-5

Let this be a present to all the Readers of this Forum. Rest another time.

Balbir Singh

The interpretation is very confusing for me and I am very sure It is for others too. I will attempt to put all the words together and let us see what it all means:

True NAM world diet drinks him out brought soul to silent place matched the colors (enjoyed).

Jeev fetched True Naam diet drink, that soul takes it to a silent place in Brindaaban and enjoys (matching colors of NAM and SOUL).

Balbir ji would you be kind enough to acknowledge correctness of the sequence above. There appears to be a very deep spiritual message here. I have tried to make some sense out of it. I am not sure whether I have been able to do justice here. My efforts appear to lead the translation towards a soft drink advertisement but hang on there is a secret message, there is a diet drink mixing plant with new flavour NAM and SOUL in Brindaaban.

I feel defeated here. Balbir ji would you kindly enlighten us all with a sequential translation of the above coding.

ekmusafir_ajnabi

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Joar Shullee Chandrawal Bindrabun Meh Rung Keeya.
By force, Chandrawal was brought to Bindrabun and was enjoyed by Krishan.

Having sex by force is rape. Guru Sahib would never accept krishan as God

YOur this post very clearly shows your insensitivity towrad others

Krishan - In whom you dont believe but it could be Diety to some other may be Hindu

Calling Krishan Such names seems ridiculous

One of the major Anti Dasam Granth Argument you and many other put is that

1) It is ASHLEEL / Indecent , So what do you say about your translation of above verse , IS descrpition of rape not indecent , does that rule of your dont apply here

2) Anything Indecent that you find in Dasam Granth you claim that writer is advising and promoting such activities . So in this case is that also true that writer is promoting the same as you have interpreted

My request to you that show some decency when wroting about somebody who could be diety to somebody and is held in High postion

Although such people might not be as evolved spirtually as you but still they deserve this much till they reach higher level like you

Thanks
Jatinder Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Balbir ji would you be kind enough to acknowledge correctness of the
sequence above. There appears to be a very deep spiritual message here. I have tried to make some sense out of it. I am not sure whether I have been able to do justice here. My efforts appear to lead the translation towards a soft drink advertisement but hang on there is a secret message, there is a diet drink mixing plant with new flavour NAM and SOUL in Brindaaban.

Well what I understood is

Gopee is Jeev Atma
Paarjatu is NAM
Brindaban is silent place
Rang Kiya is enjoyment

So all togetheris

Jeev aatma Got the Nam and enjoyed it in Silent place

It wasnt difficult for me but stiil Balbir singh hasnt given his interpretaion to sentence prior to it that is

who is chandraavall here ?
what is Jaadam?

wel I dont know the answer obviously :)

Jatinder Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

Anyone can rob a Saint. Saints are always ready for it. Dacoits rarely find them. Thieves mostly feel fine with a small bounty.

Balbir Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Anyone can rob a Saint. Saints are always ready for it. Dacoits rarely find them. Thieves mostly feel fine with a small bounty.

Dear Balbir Singh Ji

Is this explanation to the verse above??

Does chandraval denotes saint in verse??

But then ehats Kahan Krishan relevance in it ??

Jatinder Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

The moon represents mind. A moon (Chandra) is not only changing constantly. That is why it is a liar and cannot hide its character specially at nights in presence of Krishna (Black) color. 'Vali' means wrinkles. Chandra-Vali means the moon with wrinkles.
Mind cheats normally all and does not allow to see and meet God. In Juj (Yajur Ved) and Dwaapar Yuga mind is seduced or cheated forcefully through ears (KaanH) by listening NAAM.
Aadam is human being since Breath (Dam) is coming in. Jaadam is where Dam (Breath) is merging. Krishna is the unknown (Black Color) Force of the Sustainer. He gives it back to Aadam when HE wants him to sustain.

Yajur Veda describes all about Dwaapar Yuga. The way people get NAM during this time, the birth of Krishna and HIS becoming Jaadam, the seduction of mind through ears forcefully etc.

I wish all living in Dwaapar Yuga God's blessing.

Balbir Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Although it may look as if various individuals are falling into Balbir's trap, that is not really what is happening. Some of us are trying to get him to be straight with the forum and give up all the trickery. Balbir's techniques are not that effective actually. Let me give you an example. There is a web site that lists all the words used in SGGS. You can tell from the site which words are used least often. By picking one of those words and starting a thread it is possible to "wind people up" (To quote Arvind ji), stand back and watch the dialog unfold without losing the upper-hand in the discussion. This thread is almost a study in how to engage in propaganda and disinformation. And assuming some unwitting soul should tune in to this, it is important to have a trail of responses that contradict him. I am amazed at Balbir's staying power and am wondering if someone is paying him to do this?

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

In Time of Yajur Ved ( i.e Dwapar Yug ) Everchanging Mind is forcefully Seduced by Naam given through ears by Sustainer Krishna
The Jeev Atma ( Soul ) gets the NAM and enjoy the bliss in Silence

This is what I understood !

And Its makes lot of sense , for the first time I could see these verses in positive sense although I have heard then probably many times before as Part Asaa Di Vaar ( morning Prayer )

Balbir Singh ji Thanks for your effort !

Jatinder Singh

Jan 6, 2007
UK
This is account that took place the Duaapar Yug by Sri Krishna as follow: (One is free to make spiritual deductions out of it if one so desires but without the help of the "Paarjatt" tree) .

juj mih joir ClI cMdRwvil kwn@ ik®snu jwdmu BieAw ]

juj mih = In Yujar Ved – referring to Duaapar Yuga
joir = by force
ClI = tricked
cMdRwvil =(cousin sister of Radha, and wife of Govardhan)
kwn@ ik®snu =dark complexioned Krishna - referring to Sri Krishna specifically
jwdmu BieAw ] =born into Jadav Tribe (The Clan to which Sri Krishna belonged to)

In Duaapar Yuga Kaan Krishan of Yadav tribe tricked and forcefully seduced Chandravali.

Considerably detail has been given to pin point the perpetrator Sri Krishna, to ensure that this disgraceful act by him is not pointed onto someone else by the likes of Faqir Balbir Singh.

pwrjwqu gopI lY AwieAw ibMdRwbn mih rMgu kIAw ]
pwrjwqu = a tree from the garden of Inder Dev that fulfills desires
gopI =Satyabhamma - one of krishnas’ lovers
lY AwieAw =brought it for her
ibMdRwbn mih =in Bindraban
rMgu kIAw ] =revelled, celebrations, enjoyment.

Who stole a “Paarjatt” tree for his Gopi and revelled In Bindraban.

Sri Krishna steals the miraculous tree and uses it to fulfil his desire with a married woman.

It appears that Balbir is trying to play a similar trick in this Forum. Little does he realise that this is the period of Kal-Yug and Not Duaapar.

ekmusafir_ajnabi

Dimitri

SPNer
May 4, 2006
This is account that took place the Duaapar Yug by Sri Krishna as follow: (One is free to make spiritual deductions out of it if one so desires but without the help of the "Paarjatt" tree) .

juj mih joir ClI cMdRwvil kwn@ ik®snu jwdmu BieAw ]

juj mih = In Yujar Ved – referring to Duaapar Yuga
joir = by force
ClI = tricked
cMdRwvil =(cousin sister of Radha, and wife of Govardhan)
kwn@ ik®snu =dark complexioned Krishna - referring to Sri Krishna specifically
jwdmu BieAw ] =born into Jadav Tribe (The Clan to which Sri Krishna belonged to)

In Duaapar Yuga Kaan Krishan of Yadav tribe tricked and forcefully seduced Chandravali.

Considerably detail has been given to pin point the perpetrator Sri Krishna, to ensure that this disgraceful act by him is not pointed onto someone else by the likes of Faqir Balbir Singh.

pwrjwqu gopI lY AwieAw ibMdRwbn mih rMgu kIAw ]
pwrjwqu = a tree from the garden of Inder Dev that fulfills desires
gopI =Satyabhamma - one of krishnas’ lovers
lY AwieAw =brought it for her
ibMdRwbn mih =in Bindraban
rMgu kIAw ] =revelled, celebrations, enjoyment.

Who stole a “Paarjatt” tree for his Gopi and revelled In Bindraban.

Sri Krishna steals the miraculous tree and uses it to fulfil his desire with a married woman.

It appears that Balbir is trying to play a similar trick in this Forum. Little does he realise that this is the period of Kal-Yug and Not Duaapar.

ekmusafir_ajnabi

thanks for the clarification.
Krishna has also been described as sex slave/addict.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Ekmusafir ji and Drkhalsa ji

Guys, Great work! Especially the part about Ram and the part about the new brand of diet soft-drink. You are thinking outside of the box.

We now have a translation that makes sense.

Did anyone notice that we have shifted away from page 1402 and are on a different page altogether? Well it doesn't matter.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das would like to say regarding mother of Akal.

Har Ji Mata Har Ji Pitah.Akal is mother of all universe and does not has any slef mother or father.

But in for of offspring can enjoy love of parentas ie in child when child enjoys love of mother it is Akal who enjoys.And vide mother Akal only loves.

coming to Krishna and Yajur Vedas.

1st thing as per logic of Bhag Singh Ambala Krishna Avtar in Dasham Granth is bogus as in Bhagwat Puran Krishna is not told to be taking wine or going with court dancing girls.

Das has a question over here with the same logic.There is no Krishna in Yajur Veda.Rather if we read Gurbani we find time of Krishna differnt with Yajur Veda.Das can give qoutes if needed.

Das is not defending Krishna but attacking logic of Ambala Ji.

Das would like to question the time link of Athrav Veda Islam.It is Amabla who has been attacking falsehood of time in Tenth Master verses.

As there has been time gap with Islam and atharva Veda and how could the Vedas be True ?(Sachiar).

ਮਃ
मः १ ॥
Mehlā 1.
First Mehl:

ਸਾਮ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਤੰਬਰੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸਚ ਮਹਿ ਆਛੈ ਸਾਚਿ ਰਹੇ
साम कहै सेत्मबरु सुआमी सच महि आछै साचि रहे ॥
Sām kahai sėṯambar su­āmī sacẖ meh ācẖẖai sācẖ rahė.
The Sama Veda says that the Lord Master is robed in white; in the Age of Truth, everyone desired Truth, abided in Truth,

ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਸਚਿ ਸਮਾਵੈ
सभु को सचि समावै ॥
Sabẖ ko sacẖ samāvai.
and was merged in the Truth.

ਰਿਗੁ ਕਹੈ ਰਹਿਆ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ
रिगु कहै रहिआ भरपूरि ॥
Rig kahai rahi­ā bẖarpūr.
The Rig Veda says that God is permeating and pervading everywhere;

ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੇਵਾ ਮਹਿ ਸੂਰੁ
राम नामु देवा महि सूरु ॥
Rām nām ḏėvā meh sūr.
among the deities, the Lord's Name is the most exalted.

ਨਾਇ ਲਇਐ ਪਰਾਛਤ ਜਾਹਿ
नाइ लइऐ पराछत जाहि ॥
Nā­ė la­i­ai parācẖẖaṯ jāhi.
Chanting the Name, sins depart;

ਨਾਨਕ ਤਉ ਮੋਖੰਤਰੁ ਪਾਹਿ
नानक तउ मोखंतरु पाहि ॥
Nānak ṯa­o mokẖanṯar pāhi.
O Nanak, then, one obtains salvation.

ਜੁਜ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਛਲੀ ਚੰਦ੍ਰਾਵਲਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੁ ਜਾਦਮੁ ਭਇਆ
Juj meh jor cẖẖalī cẖanḏrāval kānĥ krisan jāḏam bẖa­i­ā.
In the Jujar Veda, Kaan Krishna of the Yaadva tribe seduced Chandraavali by force.

ਪਾਰਜਾਤੁ ਗੋਪੀ ਲੈ ਆਇਆ ਬਿੰਦ੍ਰਾਬਨ ਮਹਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਕੀਆ
Pārjāṯ gopī lai ā­i­ā binḏrāban meh rang kī­ā.
He brought the Elysian Tree for his milk-maid, and revelled in Brindaaban.

ਕਲਿ ਮਹਿ ਬੇਦੁ ਅਥਰਬਣੁ ਹੂਆ ਨਾਉ ਖੁਦਾਈ ਅਲਹੁ ਭਇਆ
कलि महि बेदु अथरबणु हूआ नाउ खुदाई अलहु भइआ ॥
Kal meh bėḏ atharbaṇ hū­ā nā­o kẖuḏā­ī alhu bẖa­i­ā.
In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Atharva Veda became prominent; Allah became the Name of God.

ਨੀਲ ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਲੇ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰੇ ਤੁਰਕ ਪਠਾਣੀ ਅਮਲੁ ਕੀਆ
नील बसत्र ले कपड़े पहिरे तुरक पठाणी अमलु कीआ ॥
Nīl basṯar lė kapṛė pahirė ṯurak paṯẖāṇī amal kī­ā.
Men began to wear blue robes and garments; Turks and Pat'haans assumed power.

ਚਾਰੇ ਵੇਦ ਹੋਏ ਸਚਿਆਰ
चारे वेद होए सचिआर ॥
Cẖārė vėḏ ho­ė sacẖiār.
The four Vedas each claim to be true.

ਪੜਹਿ ਗੁਣਹਿ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਚਾਰ ਵੀਚਾਰ
पड़हि गुणहि तिन्ह चार वीचार ॥
Paṛeh guṇeh ṯinĥ cẖār vīcẖār.
Reading and studying them, four doctrines are found.

ਭਾਉ ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਨੀਚੁ ਸਦਾਏ
भाउ भगति करि नीचु सदाए ॥
Bẖā­o bẖagaṯ kar nīcẖ saḏā­ė.
With loving devotional worship, abiding in humility,

ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਮੋਖੰਤਰੁ ਪਾਏ ॥੨॥
तउ नानक मोखंतरु पाए ॥२॥
Ŧa­o Nānak mokẖanṯar pā­ė. ||2||
O Nanak, salvation is attained. ||2||

So over here we have been told to modify Vedas or to attach the Three qualities of Vedas with other four true of mythalogical things.

As we see Jor(i) could also means attach
ਪੰਨਾ 484, ਸਤਰ 12http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=484&hindi=t&id=21912
ਪਾਈ ਜੋਰਿ ਬਾਤ ਇਕ ਕੀਨੀ ਤਹ ਤਾਂਤੀ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਾਂ ॥
पाई जोरि बात इक कीनी तह तांती मनु मानां ॥
Pā­ī jor bāṯ ik kīnī ṯah ṯāʼnṯī man mānāʼn.
Placing my feet together, I have accomplished one thing - my mind is pleased with that Weaver.
भगत कबीर जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 500, ਸਤਰ 3http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=500&hindi=t&id=22459
ਦਇਆਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਸਰਬ ਕੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਬਿਨਉ ਕਰਉ ਕਰ ਜੋਰਿ ॥
दइआल पुरख सरब के ठाकुर बिनउ करउ कर जोरि ॥
Ḏa­i­āl purakẖ sarab kė ṯẖākur bin­o kara­o kar jor.
O Merciful Lord, O Lord and Master of all, with my palms pressed together I pray to You.
गुरू अरजन देव जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 563, ਸਤਰ 18http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=563&hindi=t&id=24895
ਬਿਨਉ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਰ ਜੋਰਿ ॥੪॥੭॥
बिनउ करै नानकु कर जोरि ॥४॥७॥
Bin­o karai Nānak kar jor. ||4||7||
Nanak offers this prayer with his palms pressed together. ||4||7||
गुरू अरजन देव जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 654, ਸਤਰ 12http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=654&hindi=t&id=28420
ਜਿਉ ਮਧੁ ਮਾਖੀ ਤਿਉ ਸਠੋਰਿ ਰਸੁ ਜੋਰਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਕੀਆ ॥
जिउ मधु माखी तिउ सठोरि रसु जोरि जोरि धनु कीआ ॥
Ji­o maḏẖ mākẖī ṯi­o saṯẖor ras jor jor ḏẖan kī­ā.
Like the bee which collects honey, the fool eagerly gathers and collects wealth.
भगत कबीर जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 659, ਸਤਰ 1http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=659&hindi=t&id=28641
ਤੁਮ ਸਿਉ ਜੋਰਿ ਅਵਰ ਸੰਗਿ ਤੋਰੀ ॥੩॥
तुम सिउ जोरि अवर संगि तोरी ॥३॥
Ŧum si­o jor avar sang ṯorī. ||3||
I am joined with You, and I have broken with all others. ||3||
भगत रविदास जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 701, ਸਤਰ 16http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=701&hindi=t&id=30293
ਕੋਈ ਜਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਦੇਵੈ ਜੋਰਿ ॥
कोई जनु हरि सिउ देवै जोरि ॥
Ko­ī jan har si­o ḏėvai jor.
If only someone would unite me with the Lord!
गुरू अरजन देव जी - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]
and Chandravan also means as per Mahan Kosh.

2) ਚੰਦ੍ਰਵੰਸ਼ ਦੀ ਲੜੀ. ਚੰਦ੍ਰਕੁਲ ਦੀ ਪੀੜ੍ਹੀ. [SIZE=-1]
Sri Granth: Punjabi Dictionary & Encyclopedia[/SIZE]

so it may means to attach with Yajur Veda Chhali(Cruckide) moom dynasty Krishan....

Like with Pap adding ee we have Papee we may have Chhalee adding ee to chhal.

Krishna is more like keat or insect like das himslef in front of Akal Mahakal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Vijaydeep,
Thank you for putting in so much effort. I was looking for the exact verse from
Asa Di Vaar.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM