• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Mother Of Waahiguroo?

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
balbir singh ji

i assume from your name that ur a punjabi or maybe know abt punjabi culture...

we bow to a person who is "superior " to use...by age or maturity or whatever...like our grand dad....

so we bow to Guru as they are superior to us...

if someone comes to gurudwara and doesnot bow to SGGS, i would not feel offended...its their personal choice..

the real "bow" is to the will of God.

some ignorant fools donot assimilate the sentences before replying

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

A topic becomes chutney when some participants put their ingredients to feel their presence.
Those who have a topic should place it separately.

Quote from Dimitri Jee "who was the mother of Waheguru's mother."
According to the Sabad from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee on Page 1402 it seems that the mother of 'Waahiguroo' is Jasod. Gayand Jee is the evidence. He describes the scene watching mother Jasod saying HIM to eat curd and rice.
Those who like to correct Gayand Jee may do so.

Quote from Begum Jee "Radha Soami and Balbir Singh ? Cannot be."
Some are perhaps looking for a step father? Sorry, infidelity may be available somewhere else.
I am happy and enjoying the ecstasy of conjugal Bliss with the blessings of Lord.

Quote from Amarsanghera Jee "the real 'bow' is to the will of God."
Those who do not have split personality know this Godly truth.

Quote "some ignorant fools donot assimilate the sentences before replying"
Please do not take my responses personally. I am thankful to your impulses. Those have given truth a chance to explore and openly display it. The world will remember your efforts always.

Balbir Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Balbir Singh jee,

I hope you do not have a problem with my curiosity. I have three questions for you:
1. What exactly do you mean when you say, "infidelity may be available somewhere else" ?

2. May I ask further, what is your view of having a dehdhari Guru to lead the sikh panth ?

3. In your personal opinion, do you think that naam is a mantra given by a dehdhari Guru to his students ?

Just curious.

For the rest of the sikh sangat,

Read this:
Steven Alan Hassan’s Freedom of Mind Center, helping people get out of cult groups, destructive organizations, and mind control.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Begum Jee!

Your curiosity and valuable questions are genuine. Please raise those in a separate topic for the benefit of all.

Balbir Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Begum ji

Your generosity in providing some Internet links is the best approach at this point in the thread. Every time something completely ludicrous is mentioned your links will at least provide some external, objective correction that is factual. To counter a run-away imagination.

The thread has one outstanding benefit -- I am forced to read extra bani each day just to figure out what on earth has happened since last I checked. An expanded NitNam. Maybe others are also thinking that they are reading more and thinking more -- perhaps wondering more too.

Anyway, good question Dmitri - Who was Waheguru's gran?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
"According to the Sabad from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee on Page 1402 it seems that the mother of 'Waahiguroo' is Jasod. Gayand Jee is the evidence. He describes the scene watching mother Jasod saying HIM to eat curd and rice.
Those who like to correct Gayand Jee may do so
."

This is page 1402. Sri Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Balbir, could we please have the correct page number?

OR are we back to Yashoda again, only with a different spelling.? I don't see anything about a Jasod. And I do not see anything about intimate relations between Jasod or Yashoda with anyone on this page.

Dec 1, 2006
Balbir Singh, you are really wrong. You are taking literal one line translations and trying to bring Sikhs into Hindu fold. It isn't going to work. Bhatts are referring to Guru Ramdas I think. Can someone please verify if above Shabad is part of Swaayeaye Mahalay Chauthay Kay.

Other point is that Brahma Bissan Kabhoo Na Dheaaou isn't even Gurbani. It is praise of mahakal aka kal. I will post more on that later. There are many tukhs in Guru Granth Sahib Ji which expose Krishan. Krishan was a rapist according to Gurbani. Tukh is as follows:

Joar Shullee Chandrawal Bindrabun Meh Rung Keeya.
By force, Chandrawal was brought to Bindrabun and was enjoyed by Krishan.

Having sex by force is rape. Guru Sahib would never accept krishan as God.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

Quote from Khalsa Fauj Jee "You are taking literal one line translations and trying to bring Sikhs into Hindu fold."
Please take any line from Gayand Jee. It is the praise of Vishnu incarnations.

Quote "It isn't going to work."
God's Wisdom works the same according to HIS WILL in all. Rarely someone is aware of it. It is surely not Hindu nor it is Ghaggee.

Quote "Bhatts are referring to Guru Ramdas I think."
Experience is where one transcends thinking.

Quote "Other point is that Brahma Bissan Kabhoo Na Dheaaou isn't even Gurbani. It is praise of mahakal aka kal."
Even in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee the Gurus sing about them.

Quote "There are many tukhs in Guru Granth Sahib Ji which expose Krishan. Krishan was a rapist according to Gurbani."
Perhaps Maya has raped some people's mind.

Quote "Joar Shullee Chandrawal Bindrabun Meh Rung Keeya.
Having sex by force is rape. Guru Sahib would never accept krishan as God."
Please learn to quote Gurbani correctly, and do not write its translations if not understood in reality.

Quote "Also krishan was a human and a human can never be God."
God is together. Is any molecule in your body not you?

Balbir Singh

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Please learn to quote Gurbani correctly, and do not write its translations if not understood in reality.Quote "Also krishan was a human and a human can never be God." God is together. Is any molecule in your body not you?
Balbir Singh

Balbir Ji can you interpret above pankti correctly for my knowledge.
Regards Sahni Mohinder

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Please learn to quote Gurbani correctly, and do not write its translations if not understood in reality.

Balbir Singh Ji

CAn you give the alternative translation It will be helpful to me and others

Thabks

Jatinder Singh

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<Quote "There are many tukhs in Guru Granth Sahib Ji which expose Krishan. Krishan was a rapist according to Gurbani."
Perhaps Maya has raped some people's mind.>>

the fakir's mind sees other people throwing stones at him, while he goes around desecrating the neighbour's courtyard.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Amarsanghera ji, you said it correctly.

the fakir's mind sees other people throwing stones at him, while he goes around desecrating the neighbour's courtyard.
Yes, this is exactly what is going on!

Dmitri ji, Gayand Jee is probably Gian Jio - This is another thing that Balbir does in all his commentaries -- He changes spellings of words and names used earlier to cause momentary confusion and frustration. Just like Jasod is Yashoda -- two different spellings. It is a technique.

Jan 6, 2007
UK

Quote from Dimitri Jee "who was the mother of Waheguru's mother."
According to the Sabad from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee on Page 1402 it seems that the mother of 'Waahiguroo' is Jasod. Gayand Jee is the evidence. He describes the scene watching mother Jasod saying HIM to eat curd and rice.
Those who like to correct Gayand Jee may do so.

Balbir Singh

The following composition is by the Bhatts. In the following they have in ecstasy expressed their love for the Guru.

kvl nYn mDur bYn koit sYn sMg soB khq mw jsod ijsih dhI Bwqu Kwih jIau ]kaval nain madhhur bain kott sain sang sobh kehath maa jasodh jisehi dhehee bhaath khaahi jeeo ||

Your lotus-eyes, sweet speech, exalted and embellished with millions of companions. You are the one (implying that for them (for the bhatts) your are the Krishna incarnate) to whom Mother Yashoda asks to eat the sweet rice.

I see you people non the wiser to keep following in this mans trap. The correct translation of the verse had been provided yet again and again you want to hear from him. It seems as if he has a psychological hold on you.

But then again maybe you people are enjoying his divine grace. :}{}{}:

ekmusafir_ajnabi

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
But then again maybe you people are enjoying his divine grace.
OHYEAH00.GIF

May be who knows
OHYEAH00.GIF

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
As I can understand the Whole point of puting this post by Balbir Singh ji is

To challenge the traditional use of Word WAHEGURU in General by Sikhs to denote the universal being /God .May be he is not comfortable with people who go to the extent of disliking other name of GOD like RAM which infact have been extensively used by All the contributors of Guru Granth Sahib in conrast to Word WAHEGURU which has been hradly used

According to me this is the main target of all this activityand I find it interesting

I know some people fing such behaviour of mine foolish but I think they can forgive for that

Jatinder Singh

Dec 1, 2006
Gurmat doesn't accept Vishnu. He is exposed at many places in Gurbani too. Will talk about this later. Got others things to take care of first. You can say anything you want but only a fool will accept that Guru Sahib praises krishan (son of devki or whomever). Vishnu was no better than krishan. No wonder krishan was called his avtar. Both were busy screwing people for their own selfish desires.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM