• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Stop Disrespecting Satguru Nanak

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
STOP DISRESPECTING SATGURU NANAK

It is seen and observed that people stray from the real principles of their religions.Usually it happens due to religion -competition as it is done in business marketing. In this context only those suffer who are really interested in taking advantage of the beautiful things in the religions they believe in. In competition, such advocates of a religion claim that their religion is the best. Here starts the problem of co existence. They high light the miracles around their religion; they issue guarantees that if their religion is joined, certain rewards or liberation are certain. Contrary to the religious approach, they are the one who lose temper, and some time all this turn into violence if opposition is faced. I shall not point out this kind of behaviour in other religions but I shall deal this problem in my faith, Sikhism with examples taken from Guru Granth Sahib ji.
The sources of history of Sikhs are infested with lies, cooked up stories and explanations which have shown seeds of illogical mentality and this is totally against Gurmat. Examples are many but I give you only one. It is about the writer Koer Singh who wrote Gurbilas patshahi dasmi he admits that he was a Sikh by name only. He writes that 10th Nanak worshipped Hindu Devi Durga in his previous life. It is an example of his extreme stupidity. How any one can believe that trash because in fact Nanak panth is totally against deities-worship, it is a pure blasphemy. There are others who write that Guru Sahibaan used to take” bhang” a drug. Then, a European, Trump who wrote about Sikhs with biased approach because while writing he couldn’t take out superiority complex about his own religion. He was though declared biased by another secular writer Macauliffe in His Book “The Sikh Religion”. Khushwant Singh (not a Sikh) called Sikhism as an off shoot of Hinduism even though it is written in GGS Ji that Gurmat disregards different practices of Islam and Hinduism. Story goes on. Guru -devoted or fair Scholars are still struggling to make things straight. This is the injustice we are already facing with, there are others who are bent on to distort Sikhism, I shall not discuss about them here at this time.

Now come to another class of Sikhs who take meaning of Gurbani literally and start their advocacy of calling Satguru incarnation of Creator. Why so powerful The Infinite would come into a human form leaving rest of His creation unattended. Why couldn’t He use His power to guide His people through enlightened ones? In this context, Sikhism stand firm on a reason that The Almighty is above birth or death. As many know in Sikh moolmantra Satguru calls Him Akaalmurt Ajuni(beyond death and birth.). Still some Sikhs start taking a few lines out of context from Guru Granth Sahib to prove their maligning views right. Let’s see those kinds of examples if they support their false claim.
AS abiding by the basic principle of Satguru Nanak, 5th Nanak declares
ਸੋ ਮੁਖੁ ਜਲਉ ਜਿਤੁ ਕਹਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਜਨਮਿ ਨ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨ ਜਾਇ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਸਮਾਇ {ਪੰਨਾ 1136}
In essence cursed are those who say Almighty incarnates since he is beyond birth and death, He permeates in His creation)
Now let’s discuss the following waak, Guru says that bani becomes Guru because it leads to Him.

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ਸਭੁ ਹੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਹੈ ਪਸਰਿਆ ਮਨਿ ਬੀਜਿਆ ਖਾਵਾਰੇ {ਪੰਨਾ 982}
In essence it says that Bani of Guru becomes Guru as it guides towards Him, as it is filled with ambrosial nectar. He permeates in every thing, one eats what is sown
ਆਪ ਹੀ ਧਾਰਨ ਧਾਰੇ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਹੈ ਦੇਖਾਰੇ ਬਰਨੁ ਚਿਹਨੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਨ ਮਸਾਰੇ {ਪੰਨਾ 1386}
In essence He Himself supports the Universe, revealing His All-powerful Creative Potency. He has no color, form, mouth or beard. {ਪੰਨਾ 1386}
Another one below, in essence, numerous praise you but are unable to know you Who you bless, knows you.
ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਅੰਤੁ ਇਕੁ ਤਿਲੁ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਸੀ ਜਾ ਕਉ ਹੋਂਹਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਸੁ ਜਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਮਿਲਾਸੀ {ਪੰਨਾ 1386}

In the following waak 5 th Guru praises Satguru Nanak but before it, grace of HarJi (God) is asked a kind grace.
ਧੰਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਤੇ ਧੰਨਿ ਜਨ ਜਿਹ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਭਯਉ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਜਿਨ ਪਰਸਿਅਉ ਸਿ ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਦੁਹ ਥੇ ਰਹਿਓ {ਪੰਨਾ 1386}
While praising Satguru Nanak, in Saweeye mukh wak Mehla 5, prayer is done to the Almighty to have grace and His acceptance. Then Guru Sahib says” who met Satguru Nanak got librated because Guru Nanak guided him/her to Him” Why again Almighty comes in praise first then Satguru? Answer is simple, Satguru is being complimented. Dominating factor is powerful Creator.
Again prayer is done to Almighty, when Satguru Nanak is being complimented in high esteem. It goes on. Why then people ignore and stick to one sentence. They have same kind of problem to be in competition with others who call their prophets a God and religion the best one.
ਬਿਨਤਿ ਕਰਉ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਜੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਭਾਵੈ ਦੇਹੁ ਦਰਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਚਾਉ ਭਗਤਿ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਠਹਰਾਵੈ {ਪੰਨਾ 1387}
In above waak again prayer is done to Him to have His grace to experience Him as His devotee’s mind is happy and ready to see Him.
In the following waak many get confused to see the difference of Guru and Almighty
ਬਲਿਓ ਚਰਾਗੁ ਅੰਧ੍ਯ੍ਯਾਰ ਮਹਿ ਸਭ ਕਲਿ ਉਧਰੀ ਇਕ ਨਾਮ ਧਰਮ ਪ੍ਰਗਟੁ ਸਗਲ ਹਰਿ ਭਵਨ ਮਹਿ ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ {ਪੰਨਾ 1387}
(in essence Oh Almighty, Satguru Nanak who is like you, has dispelled ignorance in the world with your Naam just as a lamp is lit and darkness goes away.)
More
ਕਰੁ ਗਹਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਨਿਧਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾਟਿ ਭਰੰਮ ਭਰੀ {ਪੰਨਾ 1387}
In essence, Mercy on me o Almighty so that my doubts and illusions go away.
Basically it is HIM only. Satguru is praised because he led people to Him.
The following waak makes it clearer
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਇਕ ਮਨਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਧਿਆਇ ਬਰਦਾਤਾ ਸੰਤ ਸਹਾਰੁ ਸਦਾ ਬਿਖਿਆਤਾ ਤਾਸੁ ਚਰਨ ਲੇ ਰਿਦੈ ਬਸਾਵਉ ਤਉ ਪਰਮ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਉ {ਪੰਨਾ 1389}
In bhatta sawayee Bhat says” with undivided concentration I meditate on the Giver who is support of His devotees and I seek blessing to praise Satgur Nanak”. Why the Almighty’s grace is asked for to praise Satguru.if Satguru is an incarnation of Him.

Now look the reality behind this, in the following waak holy persons like Ravidas, jai dev, kabir ji, all sing praises of Satguru Nanak Wait a minute, Kabir born before Satguru Nanak, how he can sing praises of Satguru Nanak. Answer is clear, Bhat ji is thinking that in after life these holy men are singing praises of Satguru Nanak who were guided people to be in love with Him. It is sheer a praise, a compliment the way we do of people we like, love and respect. Haven’t you heard people saying about their love ones after death” he/she is with the lord”
ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ਰਵਿਦਾਸੁ ਭਗਤੁ ਜੈਦੇਵ ਤ੍ਰਿਲੋਚਨ ਨਾਮਾ ਭਗਤੁ ਕਬੀਰੁ ਸਦਾ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸਮ ਲੋਚਨ {ਪੰਨਾ 1390}
Now let’s see what 3rd Nanak says
ਗੁਰ ਵੇਖਣ ਕਉ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ਲੋਚੈ ਨਵ ਖੰਡ ਜਗਤਿ ਨਮਸਕਾਰਿਆ ਤੁਧੁ ਆਪੇ ਆਪੁ ਰਖਿਆ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਵਿਚਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਆਪੇ ਤੁਧੁ ਸਵਾਰਿਆ ਤੂ ਆਪੇ ਪੂਜਹਿ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਵਹਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਉ ਸਿਰਜਣਹਾਰਿਆ {ਪੰਨਾ 311}
In essence every body wants to meet The Satguru whom all solute. O Almighty it is your grace. You glow in Satguru and have done all this. Actually it is you who have made Guru and it is your grace that Satgur is worshipped.
Read more on this very subject
ਸਚੁ ਸਚਾ ਸਭ ਦੂ ਵਡਾ ਹੈ ਸੋ ਲਏ ਜਿਸੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਟਿਕੇ ਪੰਨਾ 304}
Again in the above waak, Almighty is praised. He is above all. Satguru just inspires and blesses.
Here Satguru Nanak expresses himself about the grace of Almighty
ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ਜਾ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰੀ ਤਾ ਹਉਮੈ ਵਿਚਹੁ ਮਾਰੀ’’’’’’’
In essence O Almighty when you bestowed your grace on me then I eliminated ego completely (With his grace ego disappears.)
Examples in Guru Granth Sahib are numerous against these misguiding views.

……………..
TOP OF PAGE
In Guru Granth Sahib, besides praise of Satguru who leads to him, those are also praised who are in tuned with Almighty
ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਜਿਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਰਸੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਮਿਲਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਰਗਾਸਿ {ਪੰਨਾ 492}
ਧੰਨੁ ਧੰਨੁ ਸੋ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਕਹਿਆ {ਪੰਨਾ 593}

Let’s read the following and find the meaning of “bani nirankar hai”
Before talking about Bani, 3rd Nanak praises the Almighty first, the people who praise Him. In the following, then he praises bani which is a pure praise of Almighty and and says bani itself is Him because it is all about Him. Stress is on bani because its’ central idea, that is Almighty. If any bani is there but is not written in His praise, it is called false one. In bani there is not a single stanza where Almighty is not praised. Meaning goes on “No one is equal to Almighty” So Guru continues: Praise Him, it happens what he wishes. Praise His Name, people in tuned to Guru taste this ambrosial nectar (what nectar? Bani that leads to Him). Praise Him who is realized with His grace. Satgur says that the persons in tuned to Guru continuously enjoy Naam and are praise worthy.
ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੩ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਹੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਅਗਮ ਅਥਾਹੁ ਹੈ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਸਚਾ ਸੋਇ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਵੇਪਰਵਾਹੁ ਹੈ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਕਰੇ ਸੁ ਹੋਇ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਵੈ ਕੋਇ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਕਰਮੀ ਪਾਈਐ ਆਪਿ ਦਇਆ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਇ ਨਾਨਕ ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਈਐ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਏਇ {ਪੰਨਾ 515}
So by taking out just one sentence and doing an advocacy that goes against the Gurmat is best example of ignorance. Please do not disrespect Satguru Nanak who declares that the Almighty is beyond birth and death. That is a basic principle of Sikhism, period.

We Sikhs do not have competition with others. We are taught by our Guru Sahiban that the best religion on this earth is do HIS praise and seriously to fall in love with Him.
We are well guided to co exist and what we should do is clear; Following Guru waak says it all
ਸਰਬ ਧਰਮ ਮਹਿ ਸ੍ਰੇਸਟ ਧਰਮੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਕਰਮੁ (GGS ji 266)
Of all religions, the best is to praise the Name of Almighty and maintain pure conduct this way.

Sardara123

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008
With due respect for our fellow member PK70:

PLEASE FIRST UNDERSTAND WHAT GURU IS.

You are disrespecting Guru Ji by making this post.

Guruship is passed on to Gurus when the Soul is ONE WITH THE CREATOR, WHEN THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE LEFT.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
pk70

You jump to conclusions sometimes. Let me give an example.

Is Satgur an Incarnation of the Creator?

NO if you are Sikh of Shabad Guru. Then Sat Gutu can not be a human being after Sri Gobind Singh.

YES if you are a follower of another group for example Sant Mat. Then a person ascends to stage of Satgur.

If you think that someone is making this mistake, but you don't know enough about that person to form a conclusion, then you need to ask that person a few questions. Otherwise it is a personal call, a judgment. You might be wrong.

This is a problem for me ever since i joined SPN -- every now and then there are criticisms of this or that, or scolding of this person or that person, without having enough information.

If I have offended you, then please give me the courtesy of trying to find out more.

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
pk70

You jump to conclusions sometimes. Let me give an example.

Is Satgur an Incarnation of the Creator?

NO if you are Sikh of Shabad Guru. Then Sat Gutu can not be a human being after Sri Gobind Singh.

YES if you are a follower of another group for example Sant Mat. Then a person ascends to stage of Satgur.

If you think that someone is making this mistake, but you don't know enough about that person to form a conclusion, then you need to ask that person a few questions. Otherwise it is a personal call, a judgment. You might be wrong.

This is a problem for me ever since i joined SPN -- every now and then there are criticisms of this or that, or scolding of this person or that person, without having enough information.

If I have offended you, then please give me the courtesy of trying to find out more.

Aad0002 Ji,

This understanding that 'person' is Guru- confuses many people. Any realized soul is God Himself. There is no difference between God and that person. Gurbani: Brahmgyani aap parmesar(A God realized person is God Himself).

I put it this way:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was considered a Guru by the public when they found Creator qualities in Him.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji passed on Guru Gaddi to Guru Angad Dev Ji. So Guru Angad became Nanak and so on untill Gurgaddi is passed on to Guru Granth Sahib Ji- Now Gurbani is Nanak. So is every realized Soul. Nanak is the Creator Himself, present everywhere. One who realizes Him turns into Him. Gurbani confirms this fact over and over again.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
it is about the writer Koer Singh who wrote Gurbilas patshahi dasmi he admits that he was a Sikh by name only. He writes that 10th Nanak worshipped Hindu Devi Durga in his previous life. It is an example of his extreme stupidity.

Sardara Ji,

PK70 Ji is right. I agree with him/her. Ram Rahim Puran Kuran.... is another verse which supports Pk70 Ji's reason to believe so.

Now come to another class of Sikhs who take meaning of Gurbani literally and start their advocacy of calling Satguru incarnation of Creator.
I unanimously support pk70 on this.

They have same kind of problem to be in competition with others who call their prophets a God and religion the best one.
Wah Ji Wah, some troubleshooting has started. It's long over-due.

So by taking out just one sentence and doing an advocacy that goes against the Gurmat is best example of ignorance. Please do not disrespect Satguru Nanak who declares that the Almighty is beyond birth and death. That is a basic principle of Sikhism, period.
PK70 Ji, :wah::up::wah::up::wah:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
pk 70 ji

Aad0002 Ji,

This understanding that 'person' is Guru- confuses many people. Any realized soul is God Himself. There is no difference between God and that person. Gurbani: Brahmgyani aap parmesar(A God realized person is God Himself).

I put it this way:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was considered a Guru by the public when they found Creator qualities in Him.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji passed on Guru Gaddi to Guru Angad Dev Ji. So Guru Angad became Nanak and so on untill Gurgaddi is passed on to Guru Granth Sahib Ji- Now Gurbani is Nanak. So is every realized Soul. Nanak is the Creator Himself, present everywhere. One who realizes Him turns into Him. Gurbani confirms this fact over and over again.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

I agree that many people, many people, are confused by this. But also I am saying it is important to ask just a question or two to be sure we understand what a person really means.

These Satgurs in human form are actually very dangerous and egomaniacs as well.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to have a conversation about the issue.

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Namjap Ji and PK70 Ji,

Why Guru Ji passed on Gurgaddi to Gurbani, when It was registered in it - Bani is Nirankaar?

If Guru is not Nirankaar, How can bani be Nirankaar?

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Pyramid ji

Thank you. I think I see now where we are headed with this.

After Naanak X -- Guru Gobind Singh -- there is one Guru -- Sri Guru Granth Sahib -- what we stipulate if we are Sikhs of Shabad Guru. It has to be this basic unless we want to go off in a 100 directions and start confusing the threads of an argument.

After this I am backing out. It is a settled matter for me.

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
These Satgurs in human form are actually very dangerous and egomaniacs as well.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to have a conversation about the issue.

Aad0002 Ji,

These Satgurus(self styled) you are mentioning are disscussed in Gurbani. We are warned against anybody who call himself a Guru. Because a Guru doesn't call Himself Guru or God.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Pyramid Ji,

Bani and Gurbani are two different things altogether. Your question :
Why Guru Ji passed on Gurgaddi to Gurbani, when It was registered in it - Bani is Nirankaar?

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Pyramid Ji,

What is Bani?
What is Gurbani?

If you consider them TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALTOGETHER, you must have a definition as well for both.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
I just noticed a few days ago PK70 was misquoting Gurbani and then a wrong ang# was mentioned by him.

It seems like he is here just to misguide people. Namjap is already following a self styled preacher, good job.

Apne Guru nu chhad ke PK varge de lar laggo.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Namjap is already following a self styled preacher, good job.

Pyramid Ji,

I will not hesitate to delete your message/post if you continue to make baseless statements like the above against me or any other member.

SPN Rule No.2
2. Unity in Diversity: Many members on SPN, come from various religious and cultural backgrounds and may have variable conflicting opinions. Religion and Philosophy are general but unique for each person's understanding and progress. If you disagree, simply accept the difference and ask for information you may not know. Un-necessary bragging, trash talk, childish arguements only take us away from the topic in hand. Please avoid them at any cost.

Sardara123

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008
it is about the writer Koer Singh who wrote Gurbilas patshahi dasmi he admits that he was a Sikh by name only. He writes that 10th Nanak worshipped Hindu Devi Durga in his previous life. It is an example of his extreme stupidity.

Sardara Ji,

PK70 Ji is right. I agree with him/her. Ram Rahim Puran Kuran.... is another verse which supports Pk70 Ji's reason to believe so.

Now come to another class of Sikhs who take meaning of Gurbani literally and start their advocacy of calling Satguru incarnation of Creator.
I unanimously support pk70 on this.

namjap Ji,

I am not surprised at all. Good luck with all the koor he is trying to serve you in a shining platter.

I am out of it.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
What is Bani?
What is Gurbani?

If you consider them TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ALTOGETHER, you must have a definition as well for both.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

One is read and understood while the other is experienced and unexplained. Which is which, you try to figure it out by yourself.

Jul 10, 2006
Pyramid Ji,

bwxI gurU gurU hY bwxI ivic bwxI AMimRqu swry ]
baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

guru bwxI khY syvku jnu mwnY prqiK gurU insqwry ]5]
gur baanee kehai saevak jan maanai parathakh guroo nisathaarae ||5||
If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

SGGSJ ANG 982 SikhiToTheMAX - Enabling Gurmat Knowledge

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Namjap is already following a self styled preacher, good job.

Pyramid Ji,

I will not hesitate to delete your message/post if you continue to make baseless statements like the above against me or any other member.

SPN Rule No.2
2. Unity in Diversity: Many members on SPN, come from various religious and cultural backgrounds and may have variable conflicting opinions. Religion and Philosophy are general but unique for each person's understanding and progress. If you disagree, simply accept the difference and ask for information you may not know. Un-necessary bragging, trash talk, childish arguements only take us away from the topic in hand. Please avoid them at any cost.

O namjap Ji,

I accept the difference fully. I am only telling my side of the story.

There are many who disrespect Guru Nanak Dev Ji. They say He is not God, The Creator. Where Gurbani tells us He Is God Himself. Bani is Nanak Himself, and some people misquote it openly. They give wrong ang # for Bani.
They mistranslated Gurbani. They tell others to stop the correct interpretation of Gurbani. They threat those who understand Gurbani.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुर प्रसादि ॥
Ik*oaʼnkār saṯ nām karṯā purakẖ nirbẖa*o nirvair akāl mūraṯ ajūnī saibẖaʼn gur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

Mool Mnatra By nanak dev ji Maharaaj giving the attrubutes of The Almighty..

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
One is read and understood while the other is experienced and unexplained. Which is which, you try to figure it out by yourself.

Namjap Ji,

Thankyou for your answer.
It makes it clear the amount of the sense of duality you are feeding to your own mind. GoodLuck.

Guru has figured it out for me already, there is no difference- All is He Himself, including you and me and our understanding, IT IS ALL HIMSELF.

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM