• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Sikhism, A Religion Created By God

tony

SPNer
Feb 20, 2006
nottingham england
Dear Antonia ji
I wasnt disagreeing with you about rumi at all, merely that i thought that all religions have the same God, But as the Guru Granth Sahib ji is written at the same time as God spoke to the Guru jis then it is fair to say that Sikhism was a religion started by God and it has stayed that way since as it hasnt been altered. all other religions how ever where written well after the founder died and therefore possibly isnt what was told to the founder, the stories where changed to suit, words added, meanings altered whole stories put in may be, who knows what the founders where told as the original copys have never been seen. It is as Gyani ji said it is the way people percieved what god wants them to do and how man percieves God that differs, Thus i can say with fear of contradiction that Sikhism is the only religion that knows what god wanted of his true followers as it his is words that are contain in the Guru Granth Sahib ji. If i offended anyone from another religion my apologies
Tony

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
tony ji

I did not think you were disagreeing with me about Rumi. There is nothing in the above that I disagree with except the idea that we are all worshiping the same God. Having said that, I also don't feel any irritation whatsoever with your perspective. It is not my place to be irritated. And there are many who offer the perspective that we are divided by religion but worship the same God. That is what I don't agree to. :wah:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: