• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Millitant Groups Seeking Volunteers From US India

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sikh Terror Outfits Seeking Volunteers from US

Sikh terror outfits seeking volunteers from US, India: Report - India - The Times of India

CHANDIGARH: Security around top leaders and vital installations in Punjab has been increased following intelligence reports of Pakistan-based Sikh separatist groups trying to recruit youth from the US and India to revive terrorism in the state.

Reports of a meeting between officials of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) chief Wadhawa Singh in December has raised concerns among security agencies in the state.

A top-secret intelligence communication from Punjab Police to security agencies last week states: "To execute this task, Wadhawa Singh is making efforts to mobilise volunteers from Punjab as also from the US, who could be made to travel to India via Malaysia or Singapore." IANS is in possession of the document.

Security agencies have been asked to take appropriate security measures to protect VIPs and important installations across the state.

The VIPs said to be in the target list of the terror outfits include Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and Congress MP Ravneet Singh Bittu.

Bittu, who is the Punjab Youth Congress president, is the grandson of former state chief minister Beant Singh, who is credited with wiping out terrorism in the state in the early 1990s with 'super-cop' KPS Gill.

Beant Singh was assassinated by a human bomb here Aug 31, 1995.

The intelligence report says that Bittu is particularly being targeted by the Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF).

Another intelligence report from Punjab Police has said terror groups could target shrines in Amritsar as well as the Nangal Dam and railway stations at Ropar, Ludhiana and Pathankot.

"We will not let any of these groups revive terrorism in the state," Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal said here.

"We are taking the intelligence inputs quite seriously. We do a day-to-day monitoring of things. Security is being stepped up as required," Jalandhar Inspector General of Police Sanjiv Kalra told IANS.

In the last two months, Punjab Police have found explosives, grenades and weapons outside vital installations at various places in the state.

Several kilograms of explosives were found Jan 19 outside an Indian Oil LPG bottling plant near Nabha town in Patiala district. Two grenades were found five days later outside an Indian Air Force (IAF) establishment at Zirakpur near Chandigarh.

A car laden with explosives was found last month outside the IAF station at Halwara in Ludhiana.

Two people were arrested in Patiala on Sunday. Eight kilograms of explosives and 40 gelatin sticks were recovered from their possession.

Though the terrorist-secessionist movement for Khalistan was comprehensively defeated in 1993, there remain a handful of terrorist outfits chiefly supported by Pakistan and some NRI Sikh groups who continue to propagate the ideology of Khalistan.

One of the most prominent among them is the BKI, among the oldest and most organised Khalistan terrorist groups. It is headed by Wadhawa Singh, who is reportedly hiding in Pakistan. Mehal Singh is the deputy chief of BKI. Both of them are among the 20 terrorists whom India wants Pakistan to extradite.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Narayanjot Kaur ji
I am interested in their justification for what they do. Where is it coming from? If its from our scripture then we need to take an even closer look.
I read some articles on similar ideology by Sikhs. In there the justification came from DG.

I think the quote went like this: Raj bina nahin dharam chae hain, dharam bina sab dhale male hain
Apparently, its by Guru Gobind Singh so its VERY sacred and highly TRUE.

Leaving that aside, I think its based on at least one assumption that could simlpy be untrue.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Originally Posted by dalbirk
Who are these so called TERRORIST GROUPS ? Are these dummy groups promoted by Capt Amarinder Singh ?

They are resurrected from older terrorist groups that had been inactive in India and Pakistan from about 2005 onward. These are in some ways more difficult to find and pursue because they now do not operate from a central node of control or authority. Instead they are fragmented and independently operated cells, locally organized, that band together around certain issues, and fall away on other issues. The lack of cohesion also implies lack of any unified rationale. This in turn makes it more difficult to know who they report to or how to disable their leadership.

I myself like to keep in mind the importance of being skeptical about some of these news reports. They can exaggerate a problem for political reasons and the media -- anywhere you go in the world -- is easily drawn into the hype and does not give a balanced view.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
How do you that they are fragmented, Narayanjot Kaur ji?

I read intelligence reports by the Indian Government, the US government, and also think tanks.

When they characterize the groups as "fragmented" they mean "loosely coupled organizations" that will join together in loyalty to a particular cause for a particular objective, and then later "uncouple" and fall back into relatively more autonomous groups.

May 24, 2008
IMHO Narayanjot Ji ,
These so called militant groups are no more than petty criminal or mercenaries who carry out anybody's orders who pays them . It is a very very callous attitude of Sikh Commmunity towards these 'MILITANTS' which will harm them a great deal in coming days , paving the way for Anti-Sikh forces to brand SIKHS as TERRORISTS & thus facilitating another genocide of Sikhs as it was done in 1984 & beyond . This will furthur discourage the parents & young Sikhs from keeping UNSHORN HAIR of young boys , who are anyhow ready to shed their hair at the slight pretext . Any battle which has to be carried out today is through pen , use of internet , TV media , Newspapers in which currently Sikh community is lacking very badly as a whole .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalbirk ji

I positively agree. They are really criminal gangs who will sell their services to the highest bidder, including any government that is the highest bidder. And -- I am glad that you brought up the matter that governments can use them to create distorted impressions of any group they wish to crush in the media and in the public view. Such as Sikhs.

Jan 30, 2010
IMHO Narayanjot Ji ,
These so called militant groups are no more than petty criminal or mercenaries who carry out anybody's orders who pays them . It is a very very callous attitude of Sikh Commmunity towards these 'MILITANTS' which will harm them a great deal in coming days , paving the way for Anti-Sikh forces to brand SIKHS as TERRORISTS & thus facilitating another genocide of Sikhs as it was done in 1984 & beyond . This will furthur discourage the parents & young Sikhs from keeping UNSHORN HAIR of young boys , who are anyhow ready to shed their hair at the slight pretext . Any battle which has to be carried out today is through pen , use of internet , TV media , Newspapers in which currently Sikh community is lacking very badly as a whole .

I am surprised how foolish you could be in believing the Indian media.

Read the following stories connected with arrest of the so called KLF "terrorists" recently which whole of the baahmanvaadi media blew out of proportion :

Two from Manki village in illegal detention since last six days, family approaches HC, Rights Penal|SikhSiyasat.net – Sikh News and Multimedia.

Punjab Police showed arrest of Jassa after more than a week long illegal detention|SikhSiyasat.net – Sikh News and Multimedia.

PunjabNewsline.com - Punjab police arrests two suspected militants of KLF

Punjab is up in arms and it is now anti Sikh forces like Congress,BJP,RSS and their supporters inside and outside Punjab along with traitors like Badals,Amrinders,Communists who need to worry.

YouTube- Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale Birth Anniversary

YouTube- Khalistan Speech-12 February 2010---Part 1

YouTube- Khalistan Speech-12 February 2010---Part 2

The days of misusing the media and misleading Punjabis are over.

Those so called Sikhs outside Punjab within India need to stop siding with the anti Sikh forces.Another 1984 will happen despite your licking the feet of the baahmanvaadi forces.

For us mona Sikhs like Bhai Navtej Singh Guggu and Bhai Harchand Singh who burnt the butcher of Sikhs and police cat nang(nihang) Ajit Poohla(pagridhari baahman) are more respectable and our heroes instead of the so called bearded and turbaned Sikhs(pagridharidhaari baahmans) inside and outside Punjab who are siding with the bahmanvaadi forces.

YouTube- Statement of Navtej Singh Gaggu and Harchand Singh

YouTube- ajit poohle di aakhri video

Jan 30, 2010
As regarding arresting of so called 2 "Terrorists" of KLF recently is concerned which was blown out of proportion by the biased Indian media was totally false and the person Jasbir Singh Jassa who was shown arrested on a naaka was indeed in police custody since a week .Even the indica car shown on tv from which gelatin sticks and detonators were shown to be recovered belonged to some Hindu in Ludhiana who later claimed it was already with police before hand.

Following news items expose the false story of the Punjab police :

PunjabNewsline.com - Two Sangrur villagers in 'illegal' custody of Punjab Police, claims 'Sikhs for Human Rights'

Punjab Police showed arrest of Jassa after more than a week long illegal detention|SikhSiyasat.net – Sikh News and Multimedia.

PunjabNewsline.com - Punjab police arrests two suspected militants of KLF

The days of making fake stories by Punjab police,GOI and Punjab govt are over.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Your posts are/is under review for un-necessary rants, hate, personal insults to fellow SPNers, not allowed. End of the story.

As has been advised to you on more than three occasions: Stop being a toothless keyword warrior and cry baby. Making boastful statement and passing personal comments does not make your argument more affective. Isn't it funny that you are making so many bold statements in public, yet you are afraid of disclosing your real name. Who is actually hiding in a veil? :advocate:

Please mend you ways and learn how to talk in a dignified way to a person you are in debate and spare us as well as yourself of working on such missing posts, on which you spent a lot of time and if you can not help it, then you are most welcome to leave the network in a dignified manner!

Please consider this as our final warning.

Gurfateh!

Jan 30, 2010
Your posts are/is under review for un-necessary rants, hate, personal insults to fellow SPNers, not allowed. End of the story.

As has been advised to you on more than three occasions: Stop being a toothless keyword warrior and cry baby. Making boastful statement and passing personal comments does not make your argument more affective. Isn't it funny that you are making so many bold statements in public, yet you are afraid of disclosing your real name. Who is actually hiding in a veil? :advocate:

Please mend you ways and learn how to talk in a dignified way to a person you are in debate and spare us as well as youself of such missing posts on which you spent a lot of time and if you can not help it, then you are most welcome to leave the network in a dignified manner!

Please consider this as our final warning.

Gurfateh!

Which personal comments were made by me ,please clarify :advocate:

Only people who like to become famous need to reveal their names.I am not looking for useless popularity.I just want people to understand the situation in Punjab and those living outside Punjab in India not to pass any comment on Punjab Sikhs.

We are already suffering because of such people but will not do so any longer.Hindutva forces and their supporters are not welcome in Punjab.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Only people who like to become famous need to reveal their names.I am not looking for useless popularity.I just want people to understand the situation in Punjab and those living outside Punjab in India not to pass any comment on Punjab Sikhs.

LOL Dalbirk ji is a resident of ludhiana and have much more deeper knowledge of sikh affairs than me or you

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Which personal comments were made by me ,please clarify :advocate:

We are already suffering because of such people but will not do so any longer.Hindutva forces and their supporters are not welcome in Punjab.
You have already stated your message and spoken loud & clear in so many topics and we all have listened. Its naive to suggest that Sikh community is not awaken to the basic facts. Like you have chosen to avoid publicity for your actions, there may by many who may be working on these issues with hogging the limelight. Any revolution starts with ourselves, waiting for others to take a plunge is like waiting for the judgment day, which may or may not happen. But we need to have a definite plan of action. Kicking aimless in dirty waters will only deface you.

SPN has more than half of the visitors/members from India and they have shown to take the criticism in their stride and contemplated on the issues in hand with a sincere and cool head. Too much persistence or repetition of points has a definite negative affect on the readers and they do feel suffocated.

We appreciate your presense here at SPN but you need to understand that SPN is not an anti-establishment or a propaganda website for any particular group, community, outfit, organization or even any country.

I believe you have fully read our forum rules and terms of service, here are links,

I urge you to go through them carefully and there may be clear implications of your actions that you may not be aware of right now.

Gurfateh!

Jan 30, 2010
LOL Dalbirk ji is a resident of ludhiana and have much more deeper knowledge of sikh affairs than me or you

If Dalbirk (I think k is for Kaur) is in Ludhiana then did he/she come to Fatehgarh Sahib on 12 February,2010 ?I had already told in advance to come to that rally and guage the mood of the Punjabis first hand there.First we need to have first hand knowledge on events around us then we can pass our comments on them.

By the way if somebody is hoping to get knowledge about Punjab Sikhs from the media sitting at home then we will get all wrong information.

By the way Im also in Punjab.

Jan 30, 2010
You have already stated your message and spoken loud & clear in so many topics and we all have listened. Its naive to suggest that Sikh community is not awaken to the basic facts. Like you have chosen to avoid publicity for your actions, there may by many who may be working on these issues with hogging the limelight. Any revolution starts with ourselves, waiting for others to take a plunge is like waiting for the judgment day, which may or may not happen. But we need to have a definite plan of action. Kicking aimless in dirty waters will only deface you.

SPN has more than half of the visitors/members from India and they have shown to take the criticism in their stride and contemplated on the issues in hand with a sincere and cool head. Too much persistence or repetition of points has a definite negative affect on the readers and they do feel suffocated.

We appreciate your presense here at SPN but you need to understand that SPN is not an anti-establishment or a propaganda website for any particular group, community, outfit, organization or even any country.

I believe you have fully read our forum rules and terms of service, here are links,

I urge you to go through them carefully and there may be clear implications of your actions that you may not be aware of right now.

Gurfateh!

LOL,I just went to the above page on SPN Rules which seemed to me similar to India's constitution which has so many sections which favour the ruling elite(in this case the forum Admin) to the detriment of others which I find difficult to accept so I didn't bother to read further.

I just read one or two rules.I can not stop myself from pointing out the truth whenever I find it some where.However if you find that I am promoting a particular group or party you may ban me .I'll find some other outlet for my views.

As it is we are already living in a falsehood in Punjab I can not let that to happen to myself in this forum also.

May 24, 2008
Kee Jaana Main kaun Ji ,
Actually I'm a Singh based in Ludhiana . I suppose you like SAD ( Panch Pardhani ) Bittu Group . Even I like Daljit Singh Bittu ji for his clear ideology like making Sikh youth free from Alcohalism , drugs with which it is plagued right now as well as lack of education or even the wiilingness for education . His contribution during MILITANCY days like 11 person in Baraat , the clearing of Punjab villages from DARU THEKAS are still remembered by one & sundry . However IMHO the biggest immediate challenge today in front of Sikhs is getting rid of CORRUPT BADAL without being branded terrorists by mainstream Hindu media which treats PS Badal as somebody acceptable being MODERATE . If DS Bittu Ji thinks that the path of power in Punjab goes through the Khalistan word , then I'm afraid he is either being NAIVE or simply playing into the hands of either PS Badal or Congress ( I'm not sure which one of these ) . he simply needs to look at the present condition of Simranjit Singh mann who from all 13 seats in Lok Sabha has been reduced to just a CONGRESS TOUT in the eyes of people due to lack of clear cut ideology ,plan of action . If DS Bittu Ji wishes to dislodge Badal from Chandigarh then he needs to concentrate on people's issues like Alcohal , Drugs , Education , healthcare , Deras , Sants ( Charlatans ) , try to make some sort of arrangement with Paramjit Singh Sarna ( does not matter that he is a Congress henchman ) but a lot better than Badal who is a RSS pointman hence more dangerous for coming SGPC elections . Any indulgence in any other adventure may result in a huge shock for Bittu Ji from the people of Punjab . I'm telling the ground realities today , there is not even 0.000001% of support for K word in Punjab today let alone the cause . One thing I always wonder , why is such a bankruptcy of new ideas & honest commitment as far as Sikh leadership is concerened ? Such a dynamic & revolutionary ideology is producing just dogs who are looking for leftovers only ( maria Shikar khaan wale ) , such a shame .

Jan 30, 2010
Kee Jaana Main kaun Ji ,
Actually I'm a Singh based in Ludhiana . I suppose you like SAD ( Panch Pardhani ) Bittu Group . Even I like Daljit Singh Bittu ji for his clear ideology like making Sikh youth free from Alcohalism , drugs with which it is plagued right now as well as lack of education or even the wiilingness for education . His contribution during MILITANCY days like 11 person in Baraat , the clearing of Punjab villages from DARU THEKAS are still remembered by one & sundry . However IMHO the biggest immediate challenge today in front of Sikhs is getting rid of CORRUPT BADAL without being branded terrorists by mainstream Hindu media which treats PS Badal as somebody acceptable being MODERATE . If DS Bittu Ji thinks that the path of power in Punjab goes through the Khalistan word , then I'm afraid he is either being NAIVE or simply playing into the hands of either PS Badal or Congress ( I'm not sure which one of these ) . he simply needs to look at the present condition of Simranjit Singh mann who from all 13 seats in Lok Sabha has been reduced to just a CONGRESS TOUT in the eyes of people due to lack of clear cut ideology ,plan of action . If DS Bittu Ji wishes to dislodge Badal from Chandigarh then he needs to concentrate on people's issues like Alcohal , Drugs , Education , healthcare , Deras , Sants ( Charlatans ) , try to make some sort of arrangement with Paramjit Singh Sarna ( does not matter that he is a Congress henchman ) but a lot better than Badal who is a RSS pointman hence more dangerous for coming SGPC elections . Any indulgence in any other adventure may result in a huge shock for Bittu Ji from the people of Punjab . I'm telling the ground realities today , there is not even 0.000001% of support for K word in Punjab today let alone the cause . One thing I always wonder , why is such a bankruptcy of new ideas & honest commitment as far as Sikh leadership is concerened ? Such a dynamic & revolutionary ideology is producing just dogs who are looking for leftovers only ( maria Shikar khaan wale ) , such a shame .

Dalbirk ji,

Forget everything.You just need to remember "Raaj bina naa dharm chalay hai.."

Jay Raaj kisay hor daa hai taan Sikh dharm kithon chaluga ?We will continue to compromise our Sikh principles with others and keep sacrificing them in the name of this and that unity .This will further result in getting more of our youth further away from Sikhi.
Without Sikh raaj deras will also continue to multiply and we'll keep loosing our females to them.Once females go that way then ultimately children will also go away from Sikhi.
The rulers will continue to encourage nashay,porn,lachar geet etc so that the Sikh youths are led astray and keep hating the Sikhi swaroop and more of them becoming patit.

You must be aware how various deras are luring and then spoiling Punjabi females.

Watch today's story :
YouTube- RSS pakhandi saadh Jaspal "Amrikawala" exposed

and this :

YouTube- PROF.DARSHAN SINGH- ASHUTOSH STORY

If you are in Punjab you must be knowing that neither Bittu nor Mann is involved in any violent activities these days but still Bhai Bittu is in jail and Mann is threatened by the hindutva forces time and again.Bittu is in jail for mobilising youth against derawaad and to discourage his party from participating in SGPC elections.

You have not seen but I have seen Bhai Bittu and Bhai Gaama's very first interview after release from jail after 11 years which was held at Darbar Sahib,Amritsar.In that interview Bhai Bittu said that people have seen our militant face and now they will see our peaceful face.

The Khalistan word has a lot more support than you think.Only thing is people are afraid to say it openly fearing the Punjab police .If you are really in Punjab then get out on the highway and count how many cars you see with Sant Bhindranwale's stickers.I recently travelled on that ludhiana ferozpur road and so many vehicles with those stickers.All of them are supporters of the K word.

As to how parties like Badal dal,Congress etc make crowds for their rallies and how they win elections is well known.They will use every means to win the SGPC elections also and their masters will help them even if it means to use illegal means .Until Sikhs are free they will continue to be at the recieving end and rules made by others will continue to be thust on them.

The way you are calling Mann a congress agent shows your affinity towards badal.No one believes in what badal says.It was people like you who used to call Sant Bhindranwale also a congress agent and perhaps still do.

If you happen to be in Punjab on 28 February,2010 then come to Hola Mohala rallies of SAD(Mann) and SAD(Panch pradhani)and see for yourself.

The bhaiyaas in major cities of Punjab plus the hindus will always vote for Congress or BJP(indirectly Badal).Since you are in the city that is why you think Khalistan support is not much.Khalistan resides in villages.Not only Sikhs in villages but also hindus in villages support it.

When all means fail it is righteous to raise the sword if some one's rights are being wrongly infringed.

These days Sikhs are begging for justice for anti Sikh genocides of 1984 and are getting nothing.Ultimately they will realise that the only way to get justice in India is the way KCF punished Lalit Maken,Dharmdaas Shashtri.

At the moment Khalistan movement is in it's peaceful phase but if the govt leaves no option then some youth may take up arms even though their leaders like Mann or Bittu may not like it.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM