• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Millitant Groups Seeking Volunteers From US India

Jan 30, 2010
kee__jaana__mein__kaun

I am glad that I was able to make you laugh :rofl!!::rofl!!::rofl!!: Please tell me how you have become an expert on what Sikhs in the US believe or even know about Hindutva. Or is this another example of how you overgeneralize from an assumption having no basis in fact?

Narayanjot Kaur ji,

I just know that Sikhs in USA access the internet and youtube a lot so I presume they know about hindutva.Any Sikh with roots in Punjab will definately know about hindutva .I dont know about others.

However,if those in this forum from USA/Canada really dont know about the true face of hindutva then they should not comment even on that subject and should in fact ask those who know something about it.

I have studied this phenomena a lot as it directly affects us here in Punjab and can even write a small booklet on the hindutva forces and their cunning tactics in India.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kee_mein_jaana_kaun ji

And once again -- you base a conclusion on a generalization that you cannot back up with facts. Just exactly who is it that fits this description.

"However,if those in this forum from USA/Canada really dont know about the true face of hindutva then they should not comment even on that subject and should in fact ask those who know something about it."

You have done quite a lot of hollering at people from India ...doesn't add up.

Jan 30, 2010
kee_mein_jaana_kaun ji

And once again -- you base a conclusion on a generalization that you cannot back up with facts. Just exactly who is it that fits this description.

"However,if those in this forum from USA/Canada really dont know about the true face of hindutva then they should not comment even on that subject and should in fact ask those who know something about it."

You have done quite a lot of hollering at people from India ...doesn't add up.

Any one who does not know about these forces should ask and discuss openly in this forum.

I find those in India are mostly ignorant as they are blinded by the propoganda of Indian media which calls itself free but in reality all the channels are govt mouth pieces and are there to promote the hinduisation of India.Ask any one from India what they are shown daily on all channels.

If anyone finds anything wrong in the videos or pictures I have posted we can discuss it .Even if some one feels any video promotes hatred or violence then also please inform and discuss as I have not made those videos.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Any one who does not know about these forces should ask and discuss openly in this forum.

I find those in India are mostly ignorant as they are blinded by the propoganda of Indian media which calls itself free but in reality all the channels are govt mouth pieces and are there to promote the hinduisation of India.Ask any one from India what they are shown daily on all channels.

If anyone finds anything wrong in the videos or pictures I have posted we can discuss it .Even if some one feels any video promotes hatred or violence then also please inform and discuss as I have not made those videos.

LOL

First you were going on about Sikhs in the US and UK who are ignorant. Now you are going on about Sikhs in India who are ignorant. Apparently you are the only one who is not ignorant.

Before I fire my next round of bullets, please explain in a concise way. Why should anyone on this forum should believe or accept that your are truly dedicated to the cause of Khalistan? Can you explain without reference for just one single post to Hindutva or RSS? Can you give us a rationale for Khalistan that is not hatred-based? Forgive me - not hatred-based and not pro-Pakistan?

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
kee_jaana_mein_kaun ji

There is much that is wrong in India insofar the Sikhs are concerned.

But it is also fact that Sikhs are also respected for their hard work, honesty and lively nature throughout India.

After the early nineties, their is no perceptible discrimination against the Sikhs in any field and Sikhs have progressed better than any other other minority community in India.

I will just reproduce my earlier post. Please try to explain the issues:

1. Did Bhindranwale seriously believe that he could fight the might of of the Indian state by being holed up in a few acres of Darbar Sahib?
  2. Surely he could not have been carried away and imagine himself of doing a repeat of Guru Gobind Singh jis battle at Chamkaur? Anybody can say that these two situations are not comparable.
  3. Did he not realise that Indira Gandhi was just giving him a long rope and wanted to fix him and simultaneously humiliate the Sikhs. Did not Bhindranwale neatly fall into her trap?
  4. When passengers were selectively being pulled out of buses and murdered in cold blood, why did not Bhindranwale condemn these acts? Is not killing of unarmed innocents of any faith, specifically against the teaching of our Gurus?
  5. Did not the entire Sikh leadership come out poorly in the whole sorry episode and common Sikhs subjected to entirely avoidable trauma and ridicule worldwide?
Nehru and Indra Gandhi harmed the Sikhs a lot but INMO the response of Sikh leadership was without any well thought of Strategy. This was unlike any of our Gurus who were extremely alert to the situations and their actions well thought out and planned.

Do you seriously believe, the approach being advocated by you will not lead to a repeat of the above and subject the Sikhs to unnecessary humiliationand ridicule?

Sikhs in India and abroad especially in US and Canada are on the threshold of making a mark as a most progressive community of the world. IMHO regressive thinking will again put the clock back for the Sikhs and will bring to naught all that has been achieved in the last few years.

Jan 30, 2010
LOL

First you were going on about Sikhs in the US and UK who are ignorant. Now you are going on about Sikhs in India who are ignorant. Apparently you are the only one who is not ignorant.

Before I fire my next round of bullets, please explain in a concise way. Why should anyone on this forum should believe or accept that your are truly dedicated to the cause of Khalistan? Can you explain without reference for just one single post to Hindutva or RSS? Can you give us a rationale for Khalistan that is not hatred-based? Forgive me - not hatred-based and not pro-Pakistan?

Narayanjot Kaur ji,

Khalistan is a "Buffer state" which is neither pro Pakistan nor pro Hindustan but has has the right to take help from any country ,state who is willing to give political and moral support.

India did not get independence because of Gandhi sitting and weaving at the charkaa with females sitting around him whom India till date calls "baapu".

It was because of Indian National Army(INA) of Subhash Chander Bose,Babbar Akalis,Gaddar Party,Bhagat Singh Sandhu and others whom the British used to call "terrorists" .Bose made his INA outside India and got help for it from some foreign countries also.

Some one's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.Khalistan is a not a choice but a neccesity.To know why Khalistan is necessary you need to know that in reality India is not the secular,democratic,liberal state as in potrayed in the western media but a hindu theocratic state which is sometimes ruled in the name of congress or BJP or some Janta party.Any one who opposes this theocracy is first called "anti national","pakistani agent","enemy of hindu sikh or hindu muslim unity" and is ultimately done away with.

Just count how many minority community members have been put to gallows on some pretext or the other and how many majority community members ?

Ordinary hindus have no need to either speak for or against the hindutva forces as the fascists hindutva forces are doing the work for them.Since keeping quite potrays them as secular people.

Sikhs are still considered hindus in article 25(b) of India's constitution.Sikh children are still married according to hindu marriage act.Besides this there are so many other anti Sikh factors which will take a lot of space.

Not me but all the various Khalistani leaders whom you people call "terrorists" have clarified time and again what Khalistan is and has nothing to do with theocracy because Khalistan will be based on the principle of Sarbat daa bhaalaa and not according to the present constitution which is favourable only to India's majority community.You dont have the time or guts to view those videos and want be explain again and again the same thing.

By the way do you understand Punjabi or not ?

May 24, 2008
Kee Jaana Ji ,
IMHO the best solutions to the problems outlined by you like Article 25(B) & Anand Marriage Act to be passed through is to talk to Congress . See now Congress is fully dependent on minority votes like Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Dalits & also SECULAR HINDUS . Sonia is ready to do anything to please minorities . See how Sikhs have got their reputation soaring in Delhi under the leadership of Paramjit Singh Sarna who in close co-ordination with CM Sheila Dixit has got SECOND LANGUAGE status for Punjabi in Delhi , now Haryana has followed suit . His work in each & every sphere in Delhi is to be seen to be believed nearly all has the bearing of a well oiled corporate organisation well planned , well executed . How much is the population of Sikhs in Delhi ? Less than 10% how did PS Sarna managed it ? It is a near miracle . Akalis / Badal made a huge hue & cry over Punjabi language but did what ? Nothing , the output of all Tamashas , NIL . There is no better time than NOW to remove our all grievances , make a list , ask PS Sarna to head the delegation & mark my words , they will all be accepted even without a slight murmur in the very first meeting. BTW I asked you to suggest DS Bittu to declare party programme ensure that it includes the promise to make Punjab a dry state , free from liqour & drugs . He will be ensured of all votes of womenfolk whose voting percentage was 76% while the corrosponding figure for men was 58% in 2007 Assembly ( State ) Elections . So he will be directly addressing the most major grievance of KING MAKER community which is the WOMEN OF PUNJAB .

Jan 30, 2010
Dalbirk Ji,

Best of luck for your talk with Congress or BJP regarding Article 25(b),Anand Marriage Act,punishment for 1984 guilty ,Chandigarh,Punjabi speaking areas etc.

All others who have been trying for this for 63 years and the 2 lakh Sikhs who became shaheed for these very demands were fools.

Haryana CM accorded second language status for Punjabi and in the same press conference claimed Chandigarh belonged to Haryana.We'll talk after punjabi is fully implemented in Haryana.This is a political gimick.

Haryana CM's recognition of seperate Haryana Gurdwara committe --Political gimick

Sarna did not have time to attend 25th anniversary of 1984 anti Sikh genocide.Sarna openly campaigned for brother of Sajjan Kumar .

If Sarna is hobnobbing with Shiela or Congress leaders or secretly with BJP leaders at the expense of the genocide victims for his own personal political or financial gain then what good is he doing for the Sikh commuinty ?

Sarna was the one who was caught hobnobbing with Sirsa dera followers to give clean chit to Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

Sarna is the one who betrayed "Khalsa Action Committee" formed by Bhai Bittu against deravaad.

Being in Punjab how can you be so ignorant about Bhai Bittu's activities before he was arrested ?He was already campaigning against all that you have mentioned.

YouTube - SikhSiyasat's Channel

It is because of his gaining popularity amongst Punjabi youths that he was arrested in false cases.

The day badal/BJP/RSS/Congress is removed from the Punjab scene all deravaad,drugs etc will be finished but this wont happen as one of these will continue to rule Punjab with the help of the center by hook or by crook as they are their dogs.

All these are same but with different names.Center will continue to leave one of these dogs in Punjab to bite the Sikhs and Punjabis so long as Punjab is not free .

Feb 27, 2010
narayanjot kaur ji,
its really very disturbing 2 ko that sikhism is still often being blackspotted as terrorism.i feel v al kno abt 1984 blue star n more importantly its consequences....
ppl striving for khalistan r tryin 2 divide sikhs which i feel result in innocent sikh killing as v hear abt sikhs in kabul..........
demands n matters r valid but is terroism an answer to dis? is the question of d hour!
regards,jagmeetsingh granthi

:up:

Jan 30, 2010
narayanjot kaur ji,
its really very disturbing 2 ko that sikhism is still often being blackspotted as terrorism.i feel v al kno abt 1984 blue star n more importantly its consequences....
ppl striving for khalistan r tryin 2 divide sikhs which i feel result in innocent sikh killing as v hear abt sikhs in kabul..........
demands n matters r valid but is terroism an answer to dis? is the question of d hour!
regards,jagmeetsingh granthi

:up:

Mahakaal daa Sikh granthi,

You are same person who is advocating war between India and Pakistan and take over of whole territory of Pakistan in another post.

This is a typical RSS slogan and that too from Hazur Sahib.What else can we expect from a granthi from Hazur Sahib.Those people who were in doubt about granthis manning Hazur Sahib can now decide for themselves who you people are.

You are sitting far away from Punjab and dont care about the consequences of war for Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs this side and Punjabi Muslims that side.

When people like you say this openly then it is desh bhagti and when others raise their voice for their legitimate demands then that is terrorism.

Whether war happens or not that is a different matter but you have exposed yourself.Further answers will be given to your posts keeping in mind your views and who you are.

You are 21 and you hardly know what has happened from 1984 till today.
You are the last person who should give his views on events in Punjab and about Khalistan.

Feb 27, 2010
dear ki jana ,,,,
u answer very welll.......
kindly clear my doubts if khalistan is formed where will sikhs from states oder den punjab shud stay?
wat abt gurudwaras n places of sikh history,will indian ppls attitude 2wards sikh b d same as humble it is now?
regards,
jagmeetsingh,:confused:

Jan 30, 2010
dear ki jana ,,,,
u answer very welll.......
kindly clear my doubts if khalistan is formed where will sikhs from states oder den punjab shud stay?
wat abt gurudwaras n places of sikh history,will indian ppls attitude 2wards sikh b d same as humble it is now?
regards,jagmeetsingh,:confused:

Jagmeet granthi,

We have many similar nangs(nihangs) in Punjab also who keep saying we will do this and that but when time of action comes they are no where to be seen.

If you have so many guts then why dont you cross over to Pakistan and then do what you are thinking instead of giving "jhatkas" to innocent "bakraas".

India will continue to be humble to those Sikhs who accept brahman customs and who continue to accept as being part of them.It is only Sikhs in Punjab who are raising the issue of Article 25(b) and Anand Marriage act etc. By not raising voice against these anomalies those Sikhs outside Punjab have already accepted they are hindus and will continue to remain so.

By the way Khalistan is not going to be a theocratic Sikh state only .It will be for all and an example which each country will envy and try to follow.In other words Begumpura.By the way not every Muslim migrated to Pakistan.Those Muslims who thought they would be better off in Hindu India stayed here.

Sikhs stayed behind in India as they were betrayed by the following slogans :

BEFORE INDEPENDENCE DURING SIKH FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN INDIA

<ADDRESS>“…in future, the Congress shall accept no constitution which does not meet with the satisfaction of the Sikhs” (The Lahore session of the Congress Party. December 31, 1929)</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>________________________

</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>“…the brave Sikhs of Punjab are entitled to special considerations. I see nothing wrong in an area set up in the North of India wherein, the Sikhs can also experience the glow of freedom.” (Jawahar Lal Nehru, Lahore Bulletin, January 9, 1930)</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>_______________________

</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>“I ask you to accept my word and the Resolution of the Congress that it will not betray a single individual much less a community. Let God be the witness of the bond that binds me and the Congress with you (the Sikhs). </ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>_______________________

</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>When pressed further Gandhi said that Sikhs would be justified in drawing their swords out of the scabbards as Guru Gobind Singh had asked them to, if Congress would renege on its commitment.” (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Young India, March 19, 1931)</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>_______________________

</ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS><ADDRESS>“You (Sikhs) take my word that if ever the Congress or I betray you, you will be justified to draw the sword as taught by Guru Gobind Singh” (M. K. Gandhi).” </ADDRESS><ADDRESS></ADDRESS>

AFTER INDEPENDENCE THE SIKHS WERE LIED TO BY THE HINDU LEADERS
(TIMES HAD CHANGED)

To preserve the unity of India, if we have to eradicate 2-kror [ 20 millions ] Sikhs, we will do so. (Balram Jhakhar, a colleague of P.V. Narsimharao, the former Indian Prime Minister)

” The Sikhs are a lawless people and a menace to the law abiding Hindus … The [Government] should take strict measures against them.” (Pandit Nehru, Indian Prime Minister, on Sikhs)

“Kya main taqat dushman (the enemy -the Sikhs) ke haath main de dun (How can I entrust power into the hands of the enemies).” (Jawahar Lal Nehru, 1961)

” I hate the very physique of a Sikh because of the turban and beard. ” (Vallabh Bhai Patel, late Indian top politician)

“I don’t give a damn if the Golden Temple and whole of Amritsar are destroyed, I want Bhindranwale dead.” (Indira Gandhi, Indian Prime Minister, communicating with Gen. Vaidya during “Operation Blue Star”)

“We have broken the back of the Sikhs and we will get them elsewhere.” (M. M. K. Wali, Indian Foreign Secretary, June 7, 1984, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Radio 740, As It Happens)

“Let us teach these *******s (the Sikhs) a lesson.” (Rajiv Gandhi, October 31, 1984)

“… a threat to the villagers that all males would be killed and their women taken to army camps to breed a new race if there was any militant activity in their village.” (Brig. R. P. Sinha, Indian Army, March 8, 1991)

“You do not know the might of our armed forces. We will eliminate 10,000 Sikh youths and the world will know nothing about it.” (Chander Shekhar, former Prime Minister of India, CK, 21st October, 1991)

The above clearly shows the attitude the Indian state has for Sikhs.

Another thing these days states are not made by violence but by UN example Kosovo.

We will no longer fall for any trap and we will build Khalistan over the ashes of our 2 lakh shaheeds.

For you they may mean nothing but for us they died as martyrs for the cause of Khalistan.

Jan 30, 2010
Answer to harbans24j

There is much that is wrong in India insofar the Sikhs are concerned.
But it is also fact that Sikhs are also respected for their hard work, honesty and lively nature throughout India.
After the early nineties, their is no perceptible discrimination against the Sikhs in any field and Sikhs have progressed better than any other other minority community in India.
What the hell is RSS doing in Punjab ?What was the need to form a "Rashtriya Sikh Sangat" when "Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh" existed ?
Hindutva forces know it is not easy to defeat Sikhs with arms as the Indian state has also suffered a lot both physically and financially in the process of eliminating Sikhs so the cunning state has decided to infiltrate every Sikh institution and finish them from within.

I will just reproduce my earlier post. Please try to explain the issues:

<DIR><DIR>Did Bhindranwale seriously believe that he could fight the might of of the Indian state by being holed up in a few acres of Darbar Sahib?
Surely he could not have been carried away and imagine himself of doing a repeat of Guru Gobind Singh jis battle at Chamkaur? Anybody can say that these two situations are not comparable.
Did he not realise that Indira Gandhi was just giving him a long rope and wanted to fix him and simultaneously humiliate the Sikhs. Did not Bhindranwale neatly fall into her trap?
When passengers were selectively being pulled out of buses and murdered in cold blood, why did not Bhindranwale condemn these acts? Is not killing of unarmed innocents of any faith, specifically against the teaching of our Gurus?
Did not the entire Sikh leadership come out poorly in the whole sorry episode and common Sikhs subjected to entirely avoidable trauma and ridicule worldwide?

</DIR></DIR>
All the above questions have been repeatedly answered all over the net and even by Sant Bhindranwale himself.Do you want me to post those videos again and again ?If I do so then Admin and others in this forum will say Im promoting some agenda.
But I'll briefly answer some questions.Rest you can find on the net.As you know that I mostly answer questions by giving video proofs as I know people "may" watch the videos but hardly bother to go through a big text,so next time you ask questions be prepared to watch them.I know many forum members don't even bother to watch the videos and keep repeatedly asking silly questions which have already been answered in the videos.

Nehru and Indra Gandhi harmed the Sikhs a lot but INMO the response of Sikh leadership was without any well thought of Strategy. This was unlike any of our Gurus who were extremely alert to the situations and their actions well thought out and planned.
Who has given you the right to compare Nehru and Indra with our Gurus ?
By doing so you have actually exposed yourself .You are speaking like Advani who calls Indra Gandhi as Durga and our Gurus as ordinary Sants in his latest book.
He further calls Sikhs as only "pagridhari bahman army" who have been formed to protect other hindus(in other words bahmans).He does not recognise Sikhism as a seperate religion.
The fake respect and concern by the hindutva forces for the Sikhs has been exposed bare naked.More so during the last few days.
That is why in a recent function in Uttarakhand which was attended by Akal Takht jathedar Gurbachan Singh and Damdami Taksal leader Dhumma they mentioned it as a meeting between Pagridharis(bahmans) and Sehajdharis(bahmans).
How much more humiliation can self respecting and martial Sikhs tolerate ?

Do you seriously believe, the approach being advocated by you will not lead to a repeat of the above and subject the Sikhs to unnecessary humiliationand ridicule?
When some one is faced with a storm he will try to hide in a safe place instead of exposing himself to the storm.To remain ignorant about the situation around oneself tends a person to commit his previous mistakes again.
So logically he will be prepared for any eventually and not commit the past mistakes.So Sikh community must be vigilant and prepared and learn from the past mistakes.
Sikh community is not facing humiliation at the moment ?The biggest humiliation is even after 25 years of genocide the perpetrators are roaming freely and no court or the fake CBI is able to proseccute them.
Bhai Jinda,Bhai Sukha killed 1 General Vaidya and were put to gallows.Bhai Beant Singh,Bhai Satwant Singh killed 1 Indra Gandhi and were put to gallows with an innocent Kehar Singh.Some 3000(official figures) Sikhs were butchered all over India not a single person is even prosecuted.
Sikhs are still catagorised as Hindus,what more humiliation can a Sikh face ?
Deravaad has crossed all bounds in Punjab with the help of central and Punjab govts to lure Sikhs and Punjabis away from Sikhism.Saudaa Saadh Sirsa dera is a rapist and murderer and has committed blasphemy by acting like Guru Gobind Singh ji and imitating the amrit ceremony but he has not been in jail for even 5 minutes because of govt patronage.Any ordinary person responsible for such heinous crimes would have been hanged.Is this not humiliation of Sikhism ?
Asutosh bihari bhaiyaa openly says he is the Khalsa and Sikhs are Pakistani agents .
Bhaniarawala is responsible for burning Guru Granth Sahib and making his own "Bhavsaagar Granth" is roaming around freely.

Do you seriously believe, the approach being advocated by these people will not lead to a repeat of what happened after 1984 ?
The literature is being distributed by various hindutva forces against Sikhs .Is that leading to good relations ?

Sikhs in India and abroad especially in US and Canada are on the threshold of making a mark as a most progressive community of the world. IMHO regressive thinking will again put the clock back for the Sikhs and will bring to naught all that has been achieved in the last few years.
Just for your info the biggest advocates of Khalistan are abroad.Indian state may fool those Sikhs who reside within India or they may be under fear but those outside will not be fooled any longer.
Only those spineless Sikhs who consider being called a Hindu better than their self respect or for their personal gains or trade or finance may be supporting the hindutva forces.
Any self respecting Sikh would prefer to die for his unique identity before being forceably labelled as a Hindu or Muslim.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kee_jaana__mein__kaun ji

Admin is not going to say you are promoting an agenda if you repeat elements of other posts.

Admin will say you are promoting an agenda if you make statements based on extreme opinions without an evidence to back these statements up.

Let's be clear. Admin has enforced TOS for this network. You have hardly been suppressed or censored. And your life-span here as a member is an example of how SPN will allow diverse opinions on a subject to be expressed

And admin does so -- even when long-time members and those who do not agree with you are obviously irritated and threaten to leave our network.

Let's be true to the facts. No one individual on any side of an issue may transform SPN into a den of vipers like other networks where only one perspective on issues is permitted to be voiced.

Feb 27, 2010
Jagmeet granthi,

We have many similar nangs(nihangs) in Punjab also who keep saying we will do this and that but when time of action comes they are no where to be seen.

If you have so many guts then why dont you cross over to Pakistan and then do what you are thinking instead of giving "jhatkas" to innocent "bakraas".

India will continue to be humble to those Sikhs who accept brahman customs and who continue to accept as being part of them.It is only Sikhs in Punjab who are raising the issue of Article 25(b) and Anand Marriage act etc. By not raising voice against these anomalies those Sikhs outside Punjab have already accepted they are hindus and will continue to remain so.

By the way Khalistan is not going to be a theocratic Sikh state only .It will be for all and an example which each country will envy and try to follow.In other words Begumpura.By the way not every Muslim migrated to Pakistan.Those Muslims who thought they would be better off in Hindu India stayed here.

Sikhs stayed behind in India as they were betrayed by the following slogans :

BEFORE INDEPENDENCE DURING SIKH FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN INDIA

<address>“…in future, the Congress shall accept no constitution which does not meet with the satisfaction of the Sikhs” (The Lahore session of the Congress Party. December 31, 1929)</address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address>________________________

</address><address></address><address>“…the brave Sikhs of Punjab are entitled to special considerations. I see nothing wrong in an area set up in the North of India wherein, the Sikhs can also experience the glow of freedom.” (Jawahar Lal Nehru, Lahore Bulletin, January 9, 1930)</address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address>_______________________

</address><address></address><address>“I ask you to accept my word and the Resolution of the Congress that it will not betray a single individual much less a community. Let God be the witness of the bond that binds me and the Congress with you (the Sikhs). </address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address></address><address>_______________________

</address><address></address><address>When pressed further Gandhi said that Sikhs would be justified in drawing their swords out of the scabbards as Guru Gobind Singh had asked them to, if Congress would renege on its commitment.” (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Young India, March 19, 1931)</address><address></address><address></address><address>_______________________

</address><address></address><address>“You (Sikhs) take my word that if ever the Congress or I betray you, you will be justified to draw the sword as taught by Guru Gobind Singh” (M. K. Gandhi).” </address><address></address>

AFTER INDEPENDENCE THE SIKHS WERE LIED TO BY THE HINDU LEADERS
(TIMES HAD CHANGED)

To preserve the unity of India, if we have to eradicate 2-kror [ 20 millions ] Sikhs, we will do so. (Balram Jhakhar, a colleague of P.V. Narsimharao, the former Indian Prime Minister)

” The Sikhs are a lawless people and a menace to the law abiding Hindus … The [Government] should take strict measures against them.” (Pandit Nehru, Indian Prime Minister, on Sikhs)

“Kya main taqat dushman (the enemy -the Sikhs) ke haath main de dun (How can I entrust power into the hands of the enemies).” (Jawahar Lal Nehru, 1961)

” I hate the very physique of a Sikh because of the turban and beard. ” (Vallabh Bhai Patel, late Indian top politician)

“I don’t give a damn if the Golden Temple and whole of Amritsar are destroyed, I want Bhindranwale dead.” (Indira Gandhi, Indian Prime Minister, communicating with Gen. Vaidya during “Operation Blue Star”)

“We have broken the back of the Sikhs and we will get them elsewhere.” (M. M. K. Wali, Indian Foreign Secretary, June 7, 1984, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Radio 740, As It Happens)

“Let us teach these *******s (the Sikhs) a lesson.” (Rajiv Gandhi, October 31, 1984)

“… a threat to the villagers that all males would be killed and their women taken to army camps to breed a new race if there was any militant activity in their village.” (Brig. R. P. Sinha, Indian Army, March 8, 1991)

“You do not know the might of our armed forces. We will eliminate 10,000 Sikh youths and the world will know nothing about it.” (Chander Shekhar, former Prime Minister of India, CK, 21st October, 1991)

The above clearly shows the attitude the Indian state has for Sikhs.

Another thing these days states are not made by violence but by UN example Kosovo.

We will no longer fall for any trap and we will build Khalistan over the ashes of our 2 lakh shaheeds.

For you they may mean nothing but for us they died as martyrs for the cause of Khalistan.

i respct d shaheeds.they truly deservd a much better life than u or me or ne1else.......

but u ceem 2 b confused mr. watever ur name is.
atleast hazur sahib singhs r in full rehat maryada n they follow d life suggested by guru gobind singh.unlike most of sikhs of punjab where i dunoo how much sikhi persists...
its not ur fault mr. coz u duno hu u r[ki jana main kaun]....
do u kno y guru gobind singh made bhai mani singh n baba deep singh hand write copies of guru granth sahib?
coz when he asked for aad granth sahib akal takht n
singhs of punjab refused 2 give Him d aad granth sahib....so he had 2 dictate the complete aad granth 2 bhai mani singh n baba deep singh...........
i feel u mite hav got ur answer of whu is whu by now.....
n if u care so much abt innocent bakras then perhaps ur knowledge abt jhatka prakash granth n what did sikhs of punjab [sgpc particularly] did with it is worth questioning?
how well do u care of punjab is seen everyday everywhere in india.
eg:issues like saccha sauda dera, betrayer prof. darshan singhs comments on dasham granth,problems of sects bein formed,drug issues,sir katte sikhs,clean shaven sikhs,
instead of dreaming abt khalistan i feel ppl lik u shud try 2 preserve sikhism which is on the verge of existance in punjab.......
but ur mentality 2wards hazur sahib n patna sahib needs 2 b changed first.............
if u know akali baba awtarsingh ji of dal baba bidhi chand,baba sher singhji of ambala n jathedar iqbal singhji n many other 'sikh sants' all attend the major guru purabs in takht hazur sahib....u wanna kno y because they feel at home here by d love n seva of hazura singhs instead of eye hurting scenes of bemukh sikhs
by creating a khalistan how will u ensure d safety of singhs living in oder such states??
other ppl will attack n try 2 demolish guru dhaams in every part of country like they tried n did in 84 riots....
'i accuse' - a buk by jarnail singh whu hurld shoe at chidambaram is wat u shud read.....only den u'l undrstand how it feels when u suffer without ne faults of their.....

i m a sikh n even i like sikhism 2 prosper....
try to preserve khalsa, khalistan apne aap ban jayega...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Please use normal fonts and font sizes. Avoid bold as it looks like you are shouting. Please do not post in text message vernacular as few of us can understand what you are saying without having to translate and it takes a long time. Thanks.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Kee Jaana Ji ,
IMHO the best solutions to the problems outlined by you like Article 25(B) & Anand Marriage Act to be passed through is to talk to Congress . See now Congress is fully dependent on minority votes like Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Dalits & also SECULAR HINDUS . Sonia is ready to do anything to please minorities . See how Sikhs have got their reputation soaring in Delhi under the leadership of Paramjit Singh Sarna who in close co-ordination with CM Sheila Dixit has got SECOND LANGUAGE status for Punjabi in Delhi , now Haryana has followed suit . His work in each & every sphere in Delhi is to be seen to be believed nearly all has the bearing of a well oiled corporate organisation well planned , well executed . How much is the population of Sikhs in Delhi ? Less than 10% how did PS Sarna managed it ? It is a near miracle . Akalis / Badal made a huge hue & cry over Punjabi language but did what ? Nothing , the output of all Tamashas , NIL . There is no better time than NOW to remove our all grievances , make a list , ask PS Sarna to head the delegation & mark my words , they will all be accepted even without a slight murmur in the very first meeting. BTW I asked you to suggest DS Bittu to declare party programme ensure that it includes the promise to make Punjab a dry state , free from liqour & drugs . He will be ensured of all votes of womenfolk whose voting percentage was 76% while the corrosponding figure for men was 58% in 2007 Assembly ( State ) Elections . So he will be directly addressing the most major grievance of KING MAKER community which is the WOMEN OF PUNJAB .

Dalbirk ji

Could you please tell me from where you have heard that reputation of sikhs is soaring in Delhi.Much of my Family live in Delhi and everybody has one thing to say that condition of sikhi is getting worse in Delhi day by Day.If you believe that Punjabi language promotion = sikhi then it is not. One of the factor that today Governments have given second language status to Punjabi could be that Punjabi is no longer considered as language of sikhs only.Thanks to Punjabi singers,Bollywood TV etc

If you ask me then in 30-40 years Sikhs of Delhi are going to be like jains assimilated and confused about their identity

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
But I'll briefly answer some questions.Rest you can find on the net.As you know that I mostly answer questions by giving video proofs as I know people "may" watch the videos but hardly bother to go through a big text,so next time you ask questions be prepared to watch them.I know many forum members don't even bother to watch the videos and keep repeatedly asking silly questions which have already been answered in the videos.

You have not answered even a single of my "silly" questions. Its no use asking me to see the videos because I do not have the wherewithal to hear them.

Who has given you the right to compare Nehru and Indra with our Gurus ?
By doing so you have actually exposed yourself

Please read the para carefully and patiently. WHERE HAS THE COMPARISON BEEN MADE BETWEEN OUR GURUS AND NEHRU & INDRA GANDHI? They are not even fit to be compared with a Gursikh let alone our great Gurus.

Our Gurus have taught that a Gursikh should stand like a lotus in a pool of muck and slush. He should try to first reform himself and then try to bring in changes in the society that he is a part of and not run away from it. Our Gurus brought in amazing changes in the decadent society by living in it.

Now if we wish to create a nation of Gursikhs only then what will be left for them to do?

But first try to be calm, collected and patient by doing Simran as taught by our Gurus. Please try to avoid instantly blasting anybody who engages you in a discussion.

Gurufateh and Chardiankalan to you.

May 24, 2008
Dalbirk ji

Could you please tell me from where you have heard that reputation of sikhs is soaring in Delhi.Much of my Family live in Delhi and everybody has one thing to say that condition of sikhi is getting worse in Delhi day by Day.If you believe that Punjabi language promotion = sikhi then it is not. One of the factor that today Governments have given second language status to Punjabi could be that Punjabi is no longer considered as language of sikhs only.Thanks to Punjabi singers,Bollywood TV etc

If you ask me then in 30-40 years Sikhs of Delhi are going to be like jains assimilated and confused about their identity
Kanwardeep ji , What I was referring to was the overall respect of a Sikhi Saroop
among general public of Delhi . As for PS Sarna he has done a lot of good work like creating good impression of Sikhs overall, building schools,collegesetc. Regarding Sikh identity then if you are living in Punjab then I do not say anymore.Not more than 5% of Sikhs have heard about Sikh Rehat Maryada . The Sikhi Saroop is certainly reserved for people above 50 only . As someone who visits Delhi only for a day in one year this was my observation as a layman . I agree Punjabi is notr
Punjabi is not equal to Sikhi because it is this Punjabiat only which has dealt the most fatal blow to Sikhi in Punjab

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: