• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Illuminati

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything
That flag is nothing to do with sikhism:
1. it only came into force in 1979
2. it is four cresents a sword and a tulip to resemble the word Allah
3. the Khanda is three swords and a Chakar.

So of anything the iranian flag has copied the Khanda. As Before this it was a lion with the sun in the background. And before all this iran is a new country which was only created in the 1940s...

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Iran is union of various sub nations like Balochistan,Turan,Zaidan,Faras among other.But as all are Aryan so thier country is known as Iran(Aryaan).Another thing which is coomen is Shiaism.

As per that Imam Mehdi is already here on earth and will appear landing on Mecca which five blue cloatherd men with turbans called Khalasis(librators) and that was forecasted before Panth was made.

Bro to write Allah in arebic we write form left to right

Hamza Tashdded Lamm Alif

And it is clear from both the side.This is symbol of Shiaism which as per Sura 2 says Allah on west and in east.So it is very old Symbol of Shiaism but came to flag after Iran became first and only Shia Nation.Das wrote it as das thinks that yourself perhaps are yet to learn Farsi or Arebic script.Das may be wrong here.

Anyway in Dasham Granth Akal is called Asi Ketu ie Sabre Embalme or one whose flag as swrod on it.Other name is Karag Ketu meaning is same.Perhaps it may mean that Shiasim and Gurmat have one Source as Vedanta have and that is Akal.Just views.

BSD416

SPNer
Apr 10, 2006
Let me start my reply by saying that we are sikhism. By "we" I mean all the people who believe in the one god and the teachings of the one god as revealed by the gurus. I am a part of sikhism and so is everyone who has responded to this post, if we are not a part of this "illuminati" then how can anyone propose that sikhismis a part of it? This idea of an illuminati I think applies more to politics than it does to the faith of the masses. For example If one were to look at the various political parties of the Canada and the Un ited States(especially) you may notice that there isn't much of a difference between them. The conservatives aren't so conservative and the liberals aren't all taht liberal. They make different promises but do the same thing, nothing. Thats your illuminati, the fact that like minded, self-serving people run some of the worlds most powerful nations giving the voters the illusion of having a real choice. Its no great conspiracy, it just happened because those in power want to stay in power.

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
It appears that the illuminati use alot of Hindu symbols which have also crept into so called Sikhism today.

When I preach in the gurdwaras, I do not tolerate worship of baba ji sants, idol worship, dasam granth, etc.

Perhaps some of the symbols were incorporated into Sikhism to encourage people to remember them for good reasons, not for exploitational purposes, and not for idol worship.

Now I understand why I am not allowed to preach or do kirtan in the bigger gurdwaras in the area where I live. Maybe the illuminati took control of the damdami taksaalis and Nanaksar Sikhs, whose customs and philosophy I do not completely agree with. They control 99% of Sikhism in the bay area of California, and 99% of large gurdwaras, and most of the pindu Sikh villages in India where people are not too educated in Guru Granth Sahib philosophy and are brainwashed into blind faith.

I hope the Illuminati has not bought out the akal takht and shromani committee, by planting animosity seeds against each other and against Gurmat Missionary colleges to cause disunity among the Sikhs so that the bad brahmans wearing Sikh costumes can come in and cause Sikhs to regress back into brahmanism.

I am not against Hindus or Brahmans, only against what the bads ones do.

Kyatris are not all Aryan descent. Where is the proof?

The less our Sikhs understand Guru Granth Sahib teachings, the worse it will be for Sikhs, if there will be any left after the mass Hinduization of Sikhs has already begun. They are 50 steps ahead of true Sikhs, making Sikhism look like a stupid religion to outsiders so as to disuade more people from joining Sikhism.

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
Ok, Please get a grip. Yes the "illuminati" or whatever forces exist b/c their main concern is gaining money, and power, and fame and stuff, that's it.. why anyone would assume they have any connection to or even any power in Sikhism or any other faith-based organisation, I don't know. The Illuminati is about people, NOT GOD. And if you have any experience with God, you'd know that you can't will things to happen, we have very little power, we are just here to endure and be good through it, thats it, not to believe in some hocus pocus that will result in temporary and ultimately fatal crap like money and fame. All that stuff fades away, who takes it with them? Therefore, I don't think anybody needs to worry about "Satanic symbols" or anything holding any power, in the face of good. Which is exponentially greater and will always be, people who use their own will in a bad way are swallowed up by the tide ultimately and have to work their way up again on the karmic or whatever scale you believe. Point blank: God's incharge, not people. Therefore, the illumaniti or other such man-made organizations to seduce, take power away from other human beings are not even relevant, they're just dumb. Yes, they may gain some temporary power or even some success, but God watches... and assorts all affairs. Therefore, I don't think anybody of faith needs to worry about Illuminati or garbage like that.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Navdeep ji,
You say the illuminati is all about people and money. This is true in the sense that's what all the world seems to be about nowadays.
It's interesting but we can't just ignore any of these secret societies.They all do seem to have some relative influences on goverments, countries and thus the whole world.

I know that in terms of sikhism it is all crazy and rubbish. But, I always stay open for any views, since the illuminati were formed to create a new world order. Interestingly, their initial goals were for ONE world under ONE God- this is their root belief, from what I know.Sikhs, also believe in ONE god only. As they are a secret society, no one knows everything from a-z about them.
However, I believe the one new world order is the aim as such that the world would not be divided as it is. This way all religions and races would unite and there would be just world leaders not leaders leading seperate countries as we have at the moment.
It sounds very ideal if it were possible, there would be no dividing, no wars, no global problems...etc...
In terms of sikhs and Punjab, if the illuminati had their way there would be no dividing India and Pakistan, Punjab wouldn't be controlled as a part belonging to India. Instead there would be uniform rule over complete Pakistan,Punjab, India and all asia. This way we wouldn't experience the problems of today.

I'm not saying we should support,applaud or encourage people like illuminati. But, if someone suggests there may be some involvement, then I would look into it to see what is going on!! I feel sometimes we can benefit and learn from comments made by others that seem ridiculous.
I personally never thought about it, but have just come to the attention of this post. I shall go ahead and read the posts to maybe get some understanding one way or the other. I think it's ignorant sometimes to just assume something's not valid without ever researching the facts.

Sat sri akal

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
LuckySingh Ji,

I think you have a very Naive Idea of what the Illuminati is, and the reprecussions of having the world under one rule, that would be horrid, oftentimes its the voice of disent that leads to growth, whether it is through accepting it or contesting it, its a learning process. I don't think it's ok to vouch for one world power b/c that would mean many many people, and their wonderful ideas would be stiffled at the cost of running everything "smoothly"., and we all know how that's acheived, by throwing people into ghoulags, and worse, by killing them and stuff. Horrible horrible things, none of which are needed today.

The second part is the measure that politicians will go to, to hold onto that power, we only need to look at the popular Communist regimes to have an idea to the extent which the leaders went to hold onto that power. Thus, I vouche for Diversity, and democracy. And that too of independent nations b/c its important to have power well distributed throughout the world.

Last edited:

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
Btw, Sikhs don't believe in a Superior Aryan Race, they believe in the human race, there's nothing barring anyone from being a Sikh, and last time I checked there were Sikhs from all different backgrounds, does that mean some Sikhs, perhaps the ones from Punjab are somehow higher? *brain *****

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
LuckySingh Ji,

I think you have a very Naive Idea of what the Illuminati is, and the reprecussions of having the world under one rule, that would be horrid, oftentimes its the voice of disent that leads to growth, whether it is through accepting it or contesting it, its a learning process. I don't think it's ok to vouch for one world power b/c that would mean many many people, and their wonderful ideas would be stiffled at the cost of running everything "smoothly"., and we all know how that's acheived, by throwing people into ghoulags, and worse, by killing them and stuff. Horrible horrible things, none of which are needed today.

The second part is the measure that politicians will go to, to hold onto that power, we only need to look at the popular Communist regimes to have an idea to the extent which the leaders went to hold onto that power. Thus, I vouche for Diversity, and democracy. And that too of independent nations b/c its important to have power well distributed throughout the world.

Navdeep ji
Let me just explain a little, I actually did quite a bit of research on different secret societies some years back. I don't have a naive view at all. I am aware there are strong arguments for and against them, and I came to no conclusion but just a neutral view. They are labelled as the anti christ by many, but the reasons for this can't be proven. Same goes with arguments for them, however their reported influences on global events are vast, therefore we can't just ignore them.
I see no reason to be talking for or against them on this forum, but if someone claims they have influenced sikhs or punjab, then by all means we shouldn't turn a blind eye.
At the end of the day, we have to remember that the world is NOT going to get better, so if someone has an idea of how to make it better, there's nothing wrong with listening.
Also, we know how sikhism itself has been divided and tampered with,therefore i'm open to listen to suggestions even if they come from a so called anti christ.
Also, because of the power that is distributed throughout the world within nations is why we have nearly all the problems we do today, so diversity and democracy can't be ideal solutions either.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2015
but as far i know the HOLY GOD of Sikhs have been praising n chanting LORD SHIVA, after which LORD SHIVA gave him a new religion known as the SIKHS. But the point is as LORD SHIVA is considered as a "GOD of Destruction" (another form or name of SATAN) so anything HE(LORD SHIVA) does will be listed as an activity of SATAN which comes under illuminati. meanwhile i was studying about the symbology n found that "IK ONKAR" the symbol it clearly represents the number 13 if u observe! is it a coincidence or illuminati?

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Dipesh...

if only people spent as much time actually putting sikhi into practice as they spend on trying to uncover these conspiracies lol

i was like you...i used to talk about this stuff all the time....research it...it kind of made me a little crazy...
because all the information you uncover or think you uncover doesnt actually achieve anything or help in anyway or make a change to anything..

the world is dualistic...light and dark exists...negatrive and positive forces co-exist..

Do you simran and Seva and rise above this dualistic world and you will see it all as a PLAY of God...

Destruction is a part of the cycle...creae, sustain and destroy....create sustain and destroy...its not satan...It's Waheguru's will...

the only way you can make a positive change is to rise above the dualistic nature of the world...then help others to do so as well...

people have been trying to control the world since day 1....

wakw up at Amrit Vela...do your Simran with love and focus...and you'll realize with His grace that Sikhi has nothing to do with Illuminati...
there may be people within the sikhi organisations that are trying to use sikhi to control people in an illimunati sort of way or part of illuminati...but sikhi is not part of it....

free yourself...do what gurbani says...it'll free your mind from spending so much time trying to work this all out..see God in everything..even the things we perceive as bad..

Jun 26, 2015
no hard feelings!! but i just have a doubt which u cleared :) and it's nothing like putting sikhi into this! i respect your religion more than i do for mine coz i know how Sikh people praise their "ALMIGHTY!" n that is very crazy! :) I apologize for this!! :)

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
just a comment on the idea of a one world government...i don;t think giving the power to one person or small group is a bad thing...
if they are just normal people...plagued by Ego, Greed, Lust, Desire and Anger...then we will just have the same problems as we already do...

If they are brahmgianis, true Saints...people that have transcended all the items i listed above...then it will work...

that is why its so important that we make the effort to do our Simran and raise our awareness and spiritual levels...and inspire others to also do this.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
just a comment on the idea of a one world government...i don;t think giving the power to one person or small group is a bad thing...
if they are just normal people...plagued by Ego, Greed, Lust, Desire and Anger...then we will just have the same problems as we already do...

If they are brahmgianis, true Saints...people that have transcended all the items i listed above...then it will work...

that is why its so important that we make the effort to do our Simran and raise our awareness and spiritual levels...and inspire others to also do this.

Do Brahmgianis have any economic or political qualifications?
Will Simran assist us in economic and political learning?

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Do Brahmgianis have any economic or political qualifications?
Will Simran assist us in economic and political learning?

Harry Ji, why are you asking me?

read Sukhmani Sahib, it tells you what a TRUE Brahmgiani is...you should be able to form some kind of idea from that...

do you think Sri Guru Nanak could have led the world? what qualifications did he have?

the world is already full of supposedly qualified people.....and look what state it;s in...
some of the most inspirational people who ever lived...had zero qualifications...but they led from the heart .... which is where Waheguru is...

Simran will allow you to solve problems without the effect of Ego, Anger, Greed, Attachment and Desire...problems will be resolved with Love only...no distinction amongst people, gender, race etc etc...a Solution would benefit all...not just a few here n there whilst the rest suffer...money would be shared amongst people...rather that kept by the rich and the rest struggle...people would share more...compete less...

thats what Simran will allow once the 5 thieves are cooled...

open your mind...and then let your heart flow though...

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: