• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Illuminati

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything
With all this Da Vinci code madness going on I have been getting back into the David Icke stuff. Anyway...

I found some footage on YouTube that suggested The Golden Temple was part of the Illumanati. It was showing Illumnati patterns and linking them to the path way of the Golden temple (in Particular the round patterns in the doorway-does anyone have a picture of this?).

In my years I have also come across a South African Sharman called Credo Mutwa (what we probably call a desi doctor) who studies such things as the illumanati and he said sikhs (he was refering to Nihangs) wear the turban to represent the superior race on this planet. I cannot go into what this means here as it is a long story (so I suggest some reading). But basically the Eygiptians used to wear a ceratin style of head dress (similar to Nihangs) that represented they were the illuminated ones/people of the sun, to make the heads taller as they thought this is what the illumanated ones look like.

Rastafarians apparently do this for the same reason.

Then Icke himself says that the Symbol of the Illumanati is the Lions head representing the Sun as the illuminated ones.

Singh Meaning Lion - again Rastafarians do this too. Remember Rastafari is African/Ethiopian so close connections to Eygpt.

Then I started thinking of 5 (panj) as this is a sacred number to the illumanati. The Five Rivers of Punjab (punjab meaning five rivers), the five Ks, The Five beloved ones. Is there more? So why 5 in Sikhism and not six beloved ones, 7 ks etc?

Now I know both Credo and Icke are seen as crazy crack heads. So I was just wondering what other people made of all this....

One thing I did from this experience is I could Empathise with Christians and how they must feel with all this Da Vinci Hoo Haa as my reactions were of defense/offended/unsettling/upsetting, so

My Wife said to me the she always saw Sikhs as the superior aryan race (and there are science reasons that could support this, survival of the fittest and all that)-but then she has to say that, she is married to me!

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
Re: Sikh Illumanati

bopadum said:
With all this Da Vinci code madness going on I have been getting back into the David Icke stuff. Anyway...

I found some footage on YouTube that suggested The Golden Temple was part of the Illumanati. It was showing Illumnati patterns and linking them to the path way of the Golden temple (in Particular the round patterns in the doorway-does anyone have a picture of this?).

In my years I have also come across a South African Sharman called Credo Mutwa (what we probably call a desi doctor) who studies such things as the illumanati and he said sikhs (he was refering to Nihangs) wear the turban to represent the superior race on this planet. I cannot go into what this means here as it is a long story (so I suggest some reading). But basically the Eygiptians used to wear a ceratin style of head dress (similar to Nihangs) that represented they were the illuminated ones/people of the sun, to make the heads taller as they thought this is what the illumanated ones look like.

Rastafarians apparently do this for the same reason.

Then Icke himself says that the Symbol of the Illumanati is the Lions head representing the Sun as the illuminated ones.

Singh Meaning Lion - again Rastafarians do this too. Remember Rastafari is African/Ethiopian so close connections to Eygpt.

Then I started thinking of 5 (panj) as this is a sacred number to the illumanati. The Five Rivers of Punjab (punjab meaning five rivers), the five Ks, The Five beloved ones. Is there more? So why 5 in Sikhism and not six beloved ones, 7 ks etc?

Now I know both Credo and Icke are seen as crazy crack heads. So I was just wondering what other people made of all this....

One thing I did from this experience is I could Empathise with Christians and how they must feel with all this Da Vinci Hoo Haa as my reactions were of defense/offended/unsettling/upsetting, so

My Wife said to me the she always saw Sikhs as the superior aryan race (and there are science reasons that could support this, survival of the fittest and all that)-but then she has to say that, she is married to me!

If this whole thing is true... :eek: then ima go crazzzyyy....

sikhs are from the illuminati scheme...this is all baqwass... illuminati is illuminati call it whatever...sikhism is from god....the thing that controls everything....it doesnt matter...but still very interesting to hear about this!!

I sweat the illuminati are free masons?

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

nihung means Corcodile in Farsi and they are converts from Shia Nihungs,who took sheltor of Guru from Aurangzeeb,who was vert bigot.

Turban has nothing to do with surproity as often some Nihungs remove Turban and bvecome Udasi monks.Turban has more to do with confort to take care of uncut hairs and nothing more.

Then abour Aryan race,Aryanis not a race but it a title givne to civilsed person.

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk

I think illuminati is all conspiracy, and they existed because of the super powers of the soviet union, lol, i dont really know, plus i heard they called free masons or something

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005

nihung means Corcodile in Farsi and they are converts from Shia Nihungs,who took sheltor of Guru from Aurangzeeb,who was vert bigot

I heard a story about Baba Fateh Singh Ji tying a large dumalla so he could play with his elder brothers and then thats how they came into existence I never heard the story about shia converts do you have any references?

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

ISDhillon said:
I heard a story about Baba Fateh Singh Ji tying a large dumalla so he could play with his elder brothers and then thats how they came into existence I never heard the story about shia converts do you have any references?

Same here. I have never heard of this Nihang/shia converts thing.

And I always thought the Nihang Pug was the bigger the braver. If you could fight a Lion/Elephant etc you had the honour of wearing a bigger Pug and you could decorate it more...

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

Well in Moghul Army we had Nihungs,which was bacialy as Shia suicide squad coming in with Humayun,who converted to shia faith to get help from Shah Tahmasp,to regain India from Suri Pathans.

It reamined with Moghuls till bigot Sunni Aurnagzeb started to tourcher,Shias,Sufis,Bohara(he was not Anti Hindu or Sikh only but anti to other Muslim sects).

There after we do not have any record of Nihungs with Moghuls but they apear in Singhs.We so far have not concrete proof about Hindu back ground of First Nihung Bhai Maha Singh.Same Maha Singh did adminsted Amrit to Bhai Ajmer Singh.who before conversion was know as Peer Ibrahim Shah or Bahimi.

Das deduced this ting from book on Sikhs by Khushwant Singh(two volumes) and interaction with Baba Nidder Singh Ji of UK Buddhadal of www.sarbloh.info .He reitreated about Nihung Lashkar in Shias.

In fact Half Moon in Turban,and our Nishan Sahib looking more like Allah on flag of Iran or Shia gives more proximity.

But as we are both Hindu and Muslim,So Half moon also gives us link to moon of Chandra Mauli Lord Shiva and as Sikh we are called Shiv Swaroop also and Nishan Sahib is Asi Ketu(Sabre onj Flag)wihc is more as Chakra of Vishnu and Trishul of Shiva.

Brother Dillon,Das is not proogationg culture vulture concept but wants to convey that we are the real inheter of Dharam and all Muslims and Hindus should join our faith to be true Muslim or Hindu.And das will recomned you all to read Dasham Granth Sahib also for that.

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005

So what about the story of Baba Fateh Singh Ji is that made up? cos i was told thats where it came from.

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

This going off the subject as its supposed to be about illumanati references in Sikhism, but which authors/books/references are you getting this information from?

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

Often to show ourself in better postion we may say something great.So that could be reason of Niuhngs saying that.Another story is that From Blue Cloath of Guru during Uchch Da Peer episode Bhai Maha Singh tied it to his turban and was First Nihung.Das recomned to meet Baba Nidder Singh ji of UK and address can be obtained from shastervidiya site.And Das appricite what Brother Dhillon has said but let the final aouthriy be Budhadal person of Uk on that.

Yuo can give him referance of Das.

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

Das recomned to meet Baba Nidder Singh ji of UK and address can be obtained from shastervidiya site.And Das appricite what Brother Dhillon has said but let the final aouthriy be Budhadal person of Uk on that.

Yuo can give him referance of Das.

I am new to this website so can you explain your post as it doesn't make any sense to me. I have seen other posts by you posted like this as well and haven't got a clue what you are on about....

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk

WGJDK WGJKF

Basically, there is a story or a conspiracy about a group of peopel caleld the illuminati, which long long time ago have operated in this world and are the real leaders behind the scenes of everything that happens in the media or anything else. They are the new world order, and the governments from each country are under their leadership. This is a theory and a conspiracy. Its like no one knows about it, or its just something that was true along time ago.

Now ive been watching that trailer aswell, but i really dont think illuminati are involved i mean, who ever thsese new world order organisation are, it really doesnt matter. Sikhism is not really anything but from god!!

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

Anoop said:
WGJDK WGJKF

Basically, there is a story or a conspiracy about a group of peopel caleld the illuminati, which long long time ago have operated in this world and are the real leaders behind the scenes of everything that happens in the media or anything else. They are the new world order, and the governments from each country are under their leadership. This is a theory and a conspiracy. Its like no one knows about it, or its just something that was true along time ago.

Now ive been watching that trailer aswell, but i really dont think illuminati are involved i mean, who ever thsese new world order organisation are, it really doesnt matter. Sikhism is not really anything but from god!!

I meant that Vijay bloke. I know what the illumanati is. I posted the original post.

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

Well in Moghul Army we had Nihungs,which was bacialy as Shia suicide squad coming in with Humayun,who converted to shia faith to get help from Shah Tahmasp,to regain India from Suri Pathans.

It reamined with Moghuls till bigot Sunni Aurnagzeb started to tourcher,Shias,Sufis,Bohara(he was not Anti Hindu or Sikh only but anti to other Muslim sects).

There after we do not have any record of Nihungs with Moghuls but they apear in Singhs.We so far have not concrete proof about Hindu back ground of First Nihung Bhai Maha Singh.Same Maha Singh did adminsted Amrit to Bhai Ajmer Singh.who before conversion was know as Peer Ibrahim Shah or Bahimi.

Das deduced this ting from book on Sikhs by Khushwant Singh(two volumes) and interaction with Baba Nidder Singh Ji of UK Buddhadal of www.sarbloh.info .He reitreated about Nihung Lashkar in Shias.

I went on the above site and see nothing of what you mentioned and just back what I believe of the Akali and Nihangs. So can you give a direct link to the page you are refering to?

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

It may not still be on site but das did attneded the lectures also.So Das meant for email or personal meeting.Das herad this from Baba Ji during one lecture on Sanatan Sikhism about Nihungs of Shia,which ws further supported by book on Sikhs by Khushwant Singh Ji.

Common things in both are

Crest which Nihungs call Chand Tora
Blue Colour
Nishan Sahib resemsblenace to Allah(to be read from both the sides).
Faith in Mahadi by both in us it Is Mehdi Meer.

KIndly read this thing again about interaction with Baba Ji,and ot the online thing.Anyway das will try to start this thread on the froum visited by UK Budhadal and try to get back to you soon here or call yourself over there.

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

What is the book called by Kushwant singh?
Again The moon is to represent shaanti - see dassam granth video in other thread
Blue Colour is the colour to invoke shakti - thisn is obvious in Dassam Granth
Nishan Sahib resembles allah?! what are you on about? nIshaan Sahib is something after Khalsa was created and Nihangs exsisted before then.

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

These guys ie S Kamalroop Singh ji are also form Sanatan Sikh faith and das is thier comrade.Yes as per some Nihungs they are since the time of Durgs but brother Amritpal Singh Ji of www.amritworld.com have refuted that.

Das also thinks that incarnations of Hindus are more of conepts then realty,which are there to give us lesson to be ideal via stroy by great men like Lord Ved Vysa.

Niuhngs genraly try to use refreance both in old Santan Dharam and Semtic faiths also.

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything

You till have not said which book it is by Kuhwant singh and how the Nishan Sahaab is some form of repreentation of Allah to be read from both sides...
You arecoming up with random stuff and not actually helping me to find things out...
and I take it when you say Das you arew refering to yourself?

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

Well you know about our Nishan Sahib,then look at Allah from either side.

See just in the middle and enlarge it.Another place to find it is Flag of Iran.

And book das read when he was in eight standard but it is two volume and perhaps has the name History of Sikhs.

http://allaboutsikhs.com/person/khushwantsingh.htm
A book, "A history of Sikhs" by him remains to this day a well-researched and scholarly work. It is a classic two-volume book on Sikh History and is used as reference by many scholars.
https://www.vedamsbooks.com/no14556.htm

A History of the Sikhs/Khushwant Singh. Reprinted with corrections. 1999, 2 vols., 944 p., maps.
Contents: Vol. 1: 1469-1839: Preface. I. The Punjab and the birth of Sikhism: 1. The Sikh homeland. 2. Birth of Sikhism. 3. Building of the Sikh church. 4. The call to arms. 5. From the Pacifist Sikh to the Militant Khalsa. II. The agrarian uprising: 6. The rise and fall of Banda Bahadur. 7. Persecution of the Sikhs and the reorganisation of the Khalsa Army. 8. Ahmed Shah Abdali and the Sikhs. 9. From the Indus to the Ganges. III. Punjab monarchy and imperialism: 10. Rise of the Sukerchakia Misl. 11. Maharajah of the Punjab. 12. Suzerain of Malwa. 13. British annexation of Malwa: treaty of Lahore, 1809. 14. Consolidation of the Punjab. 15. Extinction of Afghan power in Northern India. 16. Europeanisation of the army. 17. Dreams of Sindh and the sea. 18. Across the Himalayas to Tibet. IV. Appendices: 1. Janamsakhis and other sources of information on the life of Guru Nanak. 2. Adi Granth or the Granth Sahib. 3. Bhai Gurdas. 4. Dasam Granth. 5. Hymns from the Adi Granth. 6. Treaty of Lahore, 1809. 7. Tripartite treaty of 1838. Bibliography. Index.
Vol. 2: 1839-1988: Preface. I. Fall of the Sikh Kingdom: 1. The Punjab on the death of Ranjit Singh. 2. First Anglo-Sikh war. 3. The Punjab under British occupation. 4. Second Anglo-Sikh war. II. Consolidation of British power in the Punjab: 5. Annexation of the Punjab. 6. Sikhs and the mutiny of 1857. 7. Crescat e Fluviis. III. Social and religious reform: 8. Religious movements. 9. Singh Sabha and social reform. IV. Political movements: Marxist, national and sectarian: 10. Rural indebtedness and peasant agitation. 11. World War I and its aftermath. 12. Xenophobic Marxism. 13. Gurdwara reform: rise of the Akali immortals. 14. Constitutional reform and the Sikhs. V. Politics of partition: independence and the demand for a Sikh homeland: 15. Sikhs and World War II (1939-1945). 16. Prelude to the partition of India. 17. Civil strife, exodus, and resettlement. 18. A state of their own. 19. Prosperity and religious fundamentalism. 20. The Anandpur Sahib resolution and other Akali demands. 21. Fatal miscalculation. 22. Assassination and after. 23. Elections and the accord. 24. Foreign connections and Khalistan. VI. Appendices: 1. Cultural heritage of the Sikhs. 2. Treaty between the British Government and the state of Lahore, March 9, 1846. 3. Articles of agreement concluded between the British Government and the Lahore Durbar on March 11, 1846. 4. Articles of agreement concluded between the British and the Lahore Durbar on December 16, 1846. 5. Mr. Suhrawardy's statement on the Riots, September 30, 1946. 6. Anandpur Sahib resolution. 7. Revised list of 15 demands received from the Akali Dal by Government in October, 1981. Bibliography. Index.
"First published in 1963, this is the standard and well-established book on its subject. It is accessible to a general, non-scholarly audience, while being based on scholarly archival research.
"Volume 1 covers the social, religious and political background which led to the forming of the Sikh faith in the fifteenth century. Basing his account on original documents in Persian, Gurmukhi and English, the author traces the growth of Sikhism and tells of the compilation of its sacred scriptures in the Granth Sahib.
"The transformation of the Sikhs from a pacifist sect to a militant group called the Khalsa led by Guru Gobind Singh is portrayed in detail, as is the relationship of the Sikhs with the Mughals and the Afghans, until the consolidation of Sikh power under Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
"Volume 2 continues Khushwant Singh's history of the Sikhs, taking up the thread at the death of Maharaja Ranjit Singh in 1839, and focusing on the continuing Sikh struggle for survival as a separate community. The development of religious, sociological, and political movements under British expansionism and the threat of Muslim domination are explored. The author chronicles the years following Indian independence, marked by the demand for a distinct Sikh state, and presents the events leading up to and following 'Operation Blue Star' when the Indian army entered the Golden Temple in 1984."
[Khushwant Singh is a renowned journalist, and an authority on Sikh history.]

And yes Das means vijaydeep Singh.

Gurfateh

Das is in process to re post the Allah from either side.

home_r1_c02.gif

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM