• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Scientific Error In The GGS

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sorry about that and apologies all around. We had a complaint from another member who felt there was no reason to discuss it at all. I do appreciate the need for each and every one to express a perspective - even if the thread is old and the horse is dead.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
i think SPN is just like an interactive encyclopedia, where every topic has its own place of importance and is certainly open to debate even after a lapse of considerable time... this ofcourse goes with what Sikhi is all about! ever evolving! So there is simply no concept of a dead horse as far topics on SPN are concerned! You never know when you could find a nugget hidden in these old debates!peacesign

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
i think SPN is just like an interactive encyclopedia, where every topic has its own place of importance and is certainly open to debate even after a lapse of considerable time... this ofcourse goes with what Sikhi is all about! ever evolving! So there is simply no concept of a dead horse as far topics on SPN are concerned! You never know when you could find a nugget hidden in these old debates!peacesign
Aman Singh ji well put.

Brillance of a diamond does not change with age. Everyone will look at it with a new glance.

Baba Farid ji's Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's will be about 1000 years old in this Century! It still feels fresh as a dew drop under your feet in the morning or the first raindrop on your head or the first crowing of the {censored}rel every morning:interestedmunda:(I am referring to my fond memories from Khalsa College Amritsar).

Still a joy, challenging, refreshing, resetting of the psyche, etc., etc.

Sat Sri Akal.

PS: Somebody is deleting some of my posts :angryyoungkaur::angryadminkaur: in response to bad posts by otherswinkingmunda

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Ambarsaria ji

Yes I have been deleting some of your posts. Of course Aman Singh ji can always over-rule me and put them back.

:)
No need to re-initate or u to be overruled. That was a very poorly started thread and touched me wrong as it happened with the same person in another thread. You are doing wonderful. Thanks.

Sat Sri Akal.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
PS: Somebody is deleting some of my posts :angryyoungkaur::angryadminkaur: in response to bad posts by otherswinkingmunda
Gurfateh Ji

Messaged/Comments/Topics/Posts/Articles not adhering to general forum guidelines, especially the personal comments/slurs, are an immediate candidate for deletion without notice. These guidelines apply to all and sundry without an exception. These guidelines, which have developed and matured over a period of time with trial and errors, are the best we are able to provide to our members. However, every other comment/post deleted is discussed in our backoffice before deletion. So if any post/comment is deleted then it implies that it was an unanimous decision. If anybody has issues with such deletions then they are more than welcome to sort it out via private messages with the Forum Leaders/Admins.

Thank you for adhering to the guidelines patiently and contributing towards making SPN an ever inviting place, especially for the newcomers... simply because, Newcomers behold all the promise the future has in store for us. Let us allow them to grow and take wings with our tender care, help and guidance. I am afraid the newcomer, who reopened this old debate, would ever come back to SPN after reading the reaction to his honest message. We all need to be a little more careful and responsible.

Thanks again!

Gurfateh!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
..my 2 cents worth....as i have said time and again.."moderation" is a very fine art..the Mod has to look at and actually "see".. each posters viwepoint....weigh it..judge possible reactions, allergies..feel the land..sort of...from afar....and make a decision..sometimes right..sometimes wrong....the individual poster only has concerns for his own "post"..the Mod has the entire SPN community as his/her backyard...a stone thrown in the far off corner can ripple effect and make waves far beyond...sometimes even create a TSUNAMI...its the Mods solemn duty to never let this happen...tsunamis destroy lots more than surface ships...some submarines also sink.. So far SPN has managed very well due to the excellent Mods..and I fervently hope this will continue..Jios. Gurfateh.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: