• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sects Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth And The Radha Soami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
re: "Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth" and the Roadhaswami

namjap ji

Can a woman be a guru in your non-traditional tradition ?

Why not?.... Offcourse women can become enlightened and they too can be gurus.
Anybody who has transcended the duality, who has transcended the ego, who has transcended the maya is a master. It can be anyone.

But naamjap ji i am just curious, how did this question came to your mind?

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

But naamjap ji i am just curious, how did this question came to your mind?

Because I was thinking that if there are more women population than men then there should be more women enlightened folks then enlightened men folks.

Mar 1, 2009

namjap ji

Because I was thinking that if there are more women population than men then there should be more women enlightened folks then enlightened men folks.

Yes, women enlightened folks are more in number, not because they have a bigger population but because women are more enlightenment prone.
Unlike men, women are more compassionate, more loving, more sensitive and more receptive. Women find it easy to surrender in love, while the men because of their egos try to dominate. And religion is not for the ones who want to dominate, religion is for the ones who are ready to surrender, who are ready to dissolve, who are ready to evaporate in love. Women naturally have these qualities. So enlightenment happens easily to the women, as compared to men. Because men have a very dominating ego.
So they pretend to be strong, upright, their egos make their consciousness very tight, very rigid. And it takes a while for the egos of men to melt, but for women it is comparatively easy.

But because we have a male dominating society, so we dont hear about enlightened women too much. And that is the reason we never hear much about women mystics in our history. Because every aspect of society is dominated by un-enlightened males who try to suppress women by any means.

Nov 16, 2007

In some posts Sadhu ji lied.
In other posts Sadhu ji confessed of lying.
Only Lord knows if there is any truth at all.

Coming soon (in new posts)....

Maybe Sadhu is a living guru himself, he is just testing us fools.:yes:

Maybe Sadhu will claim to be incarnation of Bhagwan (most probably Vishnu) himself. :meditation:
He will reveal it after playing us mortals for sometime and then he will deliver us (even better than opening dasam duar in one sitting is deliverance though internet).

Jai Ho.:woohoo:

Nov 16, 2007

Women find it easy to surrender in love, while the men because of their egos try to dominate. And religion is not for the ones who want to dominate, religion is for the ones who are ready to surrender, who are ready to dissolve, who are ready to evaporate in love.
That is why there are more young sadhvis at Dera Sacha Sauda and Ashutosh. It has been explained by Sadhuji that they are ready to surrender, ready to dissolve. These swamis and babas know it well.
Dera Sacha Sadh is still facing the music in court for having fun with sadhvi`s physical surrender.
Or he could be trying to open their dasam duar and damn us men, full of ego, can`t tolerate a Babaji having fun with sadhvis.:giggle:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA

That is why there are more young sadhvis at Dera Sacha Sauda and Ashutosh. It has been explained by Sadhuji that they are ready to surrender, ready to dissolve. These swamis and babas know it well.
Dera Sacha Sadh is still facing the music in court for having fun with sadhvi`s physical surrender.
Or he could be trying to open their dasam duar and damn us men, full of ego, can`t tolerate a Babaji having fun with sadhvis.:giggle:

:whisling: :whisling: :whisling:

Mar 1, 2009

lali hayer ji

You are very funny. Your posts are infact hilarious.

Or he could be trying to open their dasam duar and damn us men, full of ego, can`t tolerate a Babaji having fun with sadhvis.

Yes, you are right. People cant tolerate a baba having fun with a sadhvi.
And why cant a baba have fun in the first place?

Mar 1, 2009

lali hayer ji....

He will reveal it after playing us mortals for sometime and then he will deliver us (even better than opening dasam duar in one sitting is deliverance though internet).

i was laughing like anything after reading this........ you are really funny.........
Wow...

and that "jai ho",.... hahaha

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

If the "baba" is married..then its called "ADULTERY"...
IF he is a brahmcharee..then its called ??? F*******A***** But its not "FUN" in any case.
Even Normal secular society doesnt accept such antics and behaviour..what more from a so-called Brahmcharee Baba/Sant/Mahraj/Satguru whatever. ji Sri 10008 ?? Thats why the dera sauda fellow is runnign from thanna to thanna

Anyway this should be stopped as all such messages have nothing whatsoever to do with the SGGS as this GYAN GURU is Far ABOVE all such Human deh faults/misdemeanours/failings/criminal acts. Those desirous of indulging in such low class messages can open a new thread - Why cant a baba have fun ??:D

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Well a digression, if just a short digression, gives participants some time to unwind a little, before getting back to the more serious side of the discussion. It is a good idea to return to the topic, now that we have had some time to laugh. Thanks for the reminder Gyani ji! :rofl!!:Whoops! Sorry.....

Mar 1, 2009

gyani jarnail singh ji

those desirous of indulging in such low class messages can open a new thread - Why cant a baba have fun ??

Having fun[sex] is not low class thing.
I am thinking of starting a new thread actually.
But i am still not sure about its title.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

gyani jarnail singh ji

Having fun[sex] is not low class thing.
I am thinking of starting a new thread actually.
But i am still not sure about its title.

IT IS..IF its adultery..

IT IS..IF its between a "Brahmcharee Baba" ( in Public) and other peoples daughters/wives..... ( in his Bhora -underground meditation room with armed guards at the top of the stairs) (in Private)

IT IS..IF (discussed) compared to the highly spiritual/morally uplifting.....etc Divine Message of SGGS being discussed....

So YES do please take this elsewhere....I am sure you will come up with a suitable title...
It could be..
Why Cant babas have FUN ??..or Why Cant babas be promiscous ?..etc etc..:ice:

Mar 1, 2009

gYANI JI

IT IS..IF (discussed) compared to the highly spiritual/morally uplifting.....etc Divine Message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji being discussed....
Why cannot sex be discussed here?
As the ones who wrote gurbani were also born out of sex. So dont disrespect sex, by calling it a low class thing.

May 24, 2008

Radha Soami Gurudom:

The founder of Radha Soami Gurudom known by the name of Sri Shiv Dayal was a Khatri from Agra. He used to hold a holy congregation there. His followers, addressed him as Soami. His wife's name was Radha .The Succesors of Shri Shiv Dayal started a RadhaSoami cult based on their name .
The cult promotes living guru culture, imaginary exercise of mind and Shabad, tri point confluece, inactive state of mind and listening of cosmic sound by pulling up the mind to the tenth house through excercises like Yogis, and reaching the conceived abode of Radha Soami . Pre-eaten/tasted food of their living guru which is called 'Parsadi' is considered holy and an act of devotion when eaten. They don't consume meat and wine but never discourage their followers from smoking ciggarates and tobacco in any form, though these are worst type of intoxicants .If they do this, they may lose a large segment of Hindu followers .'Sar Bachan' is a famous book of this cult .The gurudom and worship of living guru has resulted in many seats this cult over the last hundred years. One centre is in Agra while the second center is in Beas (Punjab) .
Baba Jaimal Singh came in contact with Soami Shiv Dayal while still serving in a Sikh Battalion of the Indian Army. He later became the founder guru of Beas seat. The

Mar 26, 2006

We need to differentiate..will the Living Guru in Human form be above mistakes, errors, scams, blunders, accusations, politics ???

I was initiated in the RamKrishna Mission order ...i confess I had no intentions ...my father being an ardent follwer of Vivekananda and Sri Ramkrishna kinda forced me..while a monk gave the 'guru mantar' although of renowned fame Late Sri Ranganathanda ji ...I couldnt accept him in that 'Gaddi' ..However that initiation changed my life...I got deeper into Sikhi ...My Master, My Hero was His HIGHNESS Dasmesh Pita Baajawari Sarkaar Sri GuruGobindsinghji Maharaj and I couldnt replace Him....and thus was drawn closer to Aaad Granth Sri GuruGranthSahib...

May 24, 2008

Contd.. Radha Soami ..
Second disciple of Shiv Dayal was a Post & Telegraph Department employee named Rai Bahadur Salig Ram . They were infact the people who had initiated Radha Soami cult .
The name Radha Soami is not related to divinity nor it is a spiritual term . Its meanings have no relationship with Sabad & Surti ( mind ) . Many efforts have since been made to lend it a religious connotations although the cult has been named after the wife of Shiv Dayal who was affectionately & reverentially addressed as Soami . It is a covert move of the Radha Soami to misquote & misrepresent Gurbani in order to promote their gurudom & not to present the truth of Gurbani . Don’t they know the following statements of Guru Nanak ?
  • Sabad(u) guru surt(i) dhun chela . ( Pg 943 )
  • Sabad(u) gurpura gehar gambhira .
Bin(u) sabadai jag(u) bauranang (Pg 635 )

Like ‘Yog Mat’ , Radha Soami consider five names of import which must be imbibed in the mind in the form of Shabad .These r –
1. Jot(i) niranjan
2. Oankar
3. Rarankar
4. Sohang
5. Sat(i) nam
In order to reach the Radha Soami (Abode ) Radha Soamis have prepared a very fascinating spiritual journey . The first step on this journey is to practice ‘Alti Palti Asan’(posture ) . In this posture , one has to sit on one’s haunches ,close the ears with fingers & place two fingers on both eyes . Then they try to focus the mind on the spot at the confluence of the two eyes & nose in the lower middle of the forehead ,visualize the picture of Radha Soami Guru & repeat the name again & again . This is the main activity of a person by which according to’Sar Bachan’ , one sets out on the spiritual journey . To keep an account of the flight is not an easy task according to the book . It states that the soul ascends 5.75 billion Yojan initially & then descends by more than 1000 Billion Yojan . Thereafter it again comes back to the higher plains . All this is humbug & good enough to confuse the subject . This calculation is also the job of a mathematician mind (who was none other than Rai Bahadur Salig Ram himself being a Post employee , good at calculations ) . The reality which is totally different is not known to the preacher himself who escapes from all this by creating confusion & a maze .
Besides this , they also wander their mind in the six circles as propagated by the Yog Mat . thus it can be safely inferred that these people have only confused the poor & gullible people by involving them with infructuous exercises .
The Naam that they bless each person with for meditation upon is described by them as highly confidential , complicated & well entangled that is not to be disclosed to anyone . the True master gave the ‘Gurmantar’ to the five beloved ones for propagation & proved that it is not something that needs to be hidden .
Radha Soamis also believe in the concept of guru who is alive at that point of time & those who were gurus at sometime in the past . It is written in ‘Sar Bachan’ that –
Pichaley ki taj tek tere bhaley ki kahoon .
Vakt guru ko man, tere bhaley ki kahoon .
So all the previous gurus have no importance according to above statement . Only one occupying the Gaddi at … Contd..

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Dalbirk ji

This is fascinating information that you are reporting.:wah:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Dalbirk ji,

Guru fateh.

There is one more Radhasoami cult who call themselves Eckists. Their head honcho is an American and it is called the Eckankar group. Any connection with the original cult?

Tejwant Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

TEJWANT jI..
SUCH CHARLATANS ARE A DIME A DOZEN....

there is a RAWAT..who owns thousands of acres mansion in Hollywood mountain top..
there is a Martin..a Sant Thakur Singh.. radhasoami
There is Ching Hai..spiritual Master....chinese lady master !!...There is even a MALAYSIAN....Kirpal Singh who retired from Govt Service l and became a GURU....

Easss Online Shopping Mall Master Ching Hai - By Louis Hughes
CHING HAI AND RADHASOAMIS COMPARED
Apart from the various groups calling themselves "Radhasoamis" that have split off from the original movement based in Agra, there are a number of independent movements with their own names based on Radhasoami philosophy and spirituality. The most notable of these is the Ruhani Satsang established by Kirpal Singh, a disciple of Sawan Singh, former head of Radhasoami Beas. But apart from these, there are numerous movements using surat-shabd ideology and methods, which are shy about acknowledging the sources of their teaching.
The best known of these is Eckankar, established by Paul Twitchell, one-time disciple of Kirpal Singh. His movement consists mainly of plagiarized Radhasoami elements with a few added idiosyncratic twists. John-Roger Hinkins, a former disciple of Twitchell’s, in 1968 started his own movement M.S.I.A., which is plagiarized Eckankar! It has also suggested that the Divine Light Mission has a connection with the Radhasoami tradition. According to some accounts, the father of Guru Maharaj had been a follower of one or other branch of the Radhasoamis.
(David Rife "Shabdism in North America", paper presented to the American Academy of Religion's Western Region Conference at Stanford University on March 26, 1982; downloaded from Shabdism - Maharaji - Elan Vital. Rife quotes Mark Juergensmeyer’s "Radhasoami Reality" in support of this point. I am particularly indebted generally to this source in preparing this paper).
Some of those who have not wished to acknowledge their indebtedness to the mainline Radhasoami tradition or to any other living tradition, have stated that they were enlightened or initiated by unidentified Masters at various undefined locations "in the Himalayas". An example of this was Dr. Bhagat Singh Thind, an initiate of Sawan Singh, who built his movement in the U.S. in the first half of the twentieth century. Another such example is, I believe, Ching Hai. However, at the moment it is not known to me where or from whom she received initiation.
Ching Hai’s teaching combines Radhasoami elements with bits and pieces from other religious traditions in a way that lacks coherence. For example, she speaks about the three bodies in Buddhism, which she terms respectively the ‘dharma body’, the ‘manifestation body’ and the ‘physical body’ and then she states: "Catholics speak of this as the Trinity." ("Trinity – spoken by Supreme Master Ching Hai, Chuongli, Formosa, February 25, 1989", published in The Supreme Master Ching Hai [News No. 105, September 1999], 9).
She is also heavily into New Age. Her speeches contain on occasion liberal dollops of astrology, ecology, alternative medicine and diet, use of positive thinking’ and ‘positive energy’. Her movement also appears to be highly commercialized.

All PARASITES..plagirising..cutting and pasting....from each other..for personal GAIN...loot eh gullible FOOLS who fall into their TRAP.:}--}::}--}::}--}:

Suma Ching Hai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM