• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Research On Kundalini / Chackra Sensations

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Lovely Laura-- I moved this thread to the General Section as it is not consistent with our understanding of Interfaith Dialog, but rather more like an internet community survey.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
LovelyLaura

That happens sometimes. Maybe, because we are chatting back and forth today, more will pick the topic up.

These are just my impressions, but in my reading of SPN threads I don't recall many discussions about chakras and/kundalini awakening -- by that I mean nothing sustained. I did a quick search just now. There is much information on spiritual awakening; and some, not as much, on kundalini yoga. But not a lot on the two together.

Another impression - You may have noticed that a recent discussion of yoga has been very active with debate -- and that is because alternative pathways to spiritual awakening are not consistent with teachings of Sikh Guru's and Gurmat (true knowledge) in the Sikh faith. So it may be that chakra sensations and kundalini awakening are topics that have to simmer a bit. I don't know.

As a person who does research for a living, my suggestion would be, Start a systematic analysis of the topic of spiritual awakening on the SPN threads -- what are the categories that we historically consider spiritual awakening as a cyber community. Then compare and contrast your findings to fresh responses you get and to patterns you find in other forums.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: