• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Rare Sikhs Books For Sale On EBay - 6 Days Left

sikhinvestor

SPNer
May 30, 2009
Hi Guys,

I am selling all my rare Khalistani Magazines, books and other Sikh related items on eBay. Just needed it to give to a good home. I hope you will enjoy the reads.

Feel free to visit and click:
eBay Canada Seller: urhomesold net: Books, Everything Else on eBay.ca at low prices

$10 bucks to UK, US, Canada, anywhere else in the world

I am not trying to get rich, just thought it might be good to share the knowledge. Please bid as high as you want

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Khalsa ji

Ordinarily this would be spam -- but we not gonna delete it -- because your fellow Khalsa appreciate the opportunity of knowing about rhese books and magazines and other articles. They may want to help you out as best they can. Thanks for the heads-up! :yes: I hope that they all go to a "good home."

sikhinvestor

SPNer
May 30, 2009
I have listed about 4 books with Free Shipping. These are extremely rare, you will not be able to find them online or overseas. So if you like collecting Khalistani magazines, sikh items, this is a great find.

I am not making any money off of this one again, I just wanted to get these books to people who may enjoy them for their articles and increase their knowledge on sikhi.

WJKK WJKF

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
SikhInvestorji

Well, I just purchased In Search of the True Guru, and put bids on the other 3. Probably we shouldn't be talking because everything is anonymous on ebay. But hope this gets you started.

Sat nam

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Khalsa Aid ji

This was a long while back. I just want to say that I never received the books I won. My PayPal was charged. None of my inquiries were answered. I am not even certain if one can get to that page on ebay today.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM