• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Post From A Different Forum On Tat Khalsa/Sanatan Sikhism

Apr 11, 2007
What do you mean by what is the truth in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji brother. The Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a whole is the truth!:swordfight-kudiyan:

Aug 28, 2010
What do you mean by what is the truth in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji brother. The Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a whole is the truth!:swordfight-kudiyan:

Sorry to say if I am wrong,There can be only ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH all over the Universe.That is what I learn from Gurbanee .
Prakash.S.Bagga

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
The truth is Ek Onkar. This is the past,present and future. It always was, is, and will remain the truth. It is at the begiinning of the Guru Granth Sahib and the whole Guru Granth Sahib stems from this.

Ek Onkar Satnaam

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
The thing I wonder is, why would the murtis even be in HariMandir in the first place...

You don't need to wonder.
You should ask, who were the authorities at the times when the murtis were put there ??
The answer to this should also answer 'why were they put there in 1st place'

Apr 11, 2007
What MR Ambarsaria> Your saying i am childish and your the one throwing insults. Mate take a look at that first, for your own personal beliefs and what you follow. You follow nothing sikh what have you developed into another bin laden? MR I see you are upset with the comments but if that is the case disprove them with knowledge which you have a limited supply of and so you claim yourself to be a sikh without even knowing what a sikh is! Just because the temple has always done somthing does not mean it is wright. The temple has always had in the past gurudwara's open 24/7, they do not do that now is that wright? Mr Your probably connected up to an orthadox approach that wont budge like a rock, because it is comfortable and probably pays you well. P.s. Rocks always get smashed in the end. MR Follow whatever you want, it is not even your or my argument. This is the argument of Truth. In the end that is all that will last many religions have gone, many religions will come only the truth will last. People always persecute people that tell the truth it has happend with our guru's and it will happen through out time, because people dont listen it is gods game only he will show you the way... Say what you want about me I dont really care i will still speak the truth whether you like it or not. You can not kill the truth, you may as well just smack yourself as the truth exsits in you aswell, that is if the truth angers you! :swordfight-kudiyan: Advice:D Dont be angry with the truth, you will not win.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Let us see signs of someone trully on real or virtual payroll of elements anti-Sikh: Uses logic to make Sikhs as Hindus; makes Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as though a rehash of Hindu scriptures; tries to create confusion and opens up issues closed for centuries; opens up rituals clealy destroyed by Guru ji as having little to no value; uses Grammar/spellings/Accents to link words to other religion's scriptures; starts making Sikhs as the guilty party; encourages excessive introspection; starts attacking few heroes that Sikhs may have; etc.

Perhaps we can all add more and be on the guard.

Let me know which ones belong to me!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
People you can see I tried to be sensible this guys just a turd! So here we go to your level dude!
I am humbled that you have compared me with big personalities and influencers!
So you agree your a muslim? That is the joke a sikh as a muslim wanna be!

Veer ji where did you learn your Sikhi which gave you the licence to criticize the only Ruler/King of Sikhs whose rule would have put to shame any of the rulers in India since 1947.
What you need a licence to talk about Maharaja Ranjit Singh? Now your making a bit more sense, I knew you were making money somehow money grabbing singh!

Brother the people who used the "truth" word in sentences usually end up with less of it. You perhaps don't see me using much but if you want to use it I have no problem. What is it that you have defined as "truth"?
Obviously you dont like the comments so the truth is whatever you dont agree with simple! You are Bin laden number 2!

So sir it is not insulting to say to Sikhs cut your hair brcause you cut your nails! Tell me what would you answer be to a child vis-a-vis "nails and hair" as you claim to be a SIkh who knows the truth.
Get off your high horse man. The guru's themselves broke pakand, who is the person that introduced them to sikhism, not my fault if people are following stuff that dont make sense. If it hurts you so much, make sense of it. Otherwise shut your mouth and carry on. Simple!

P/s if I get an infarction its your fault:grinningsingh:

Apr 11, 2007
I have always wondered a few other things why is there no real pictures of Maharaja Ranjit Singh or Hari Singh Naluwa, they were kings of india. There empire spread up to Iran. The Iranians must have been scared that a sikh kingdom never comes again, they must have had a few fights with sikhs never heard of any? Why have the Iranians got a kanda on their flag? Do the muslims really want to inspire sikhs to be like muslims, an thats why they inflame extreamism! Is this forum funded by iranians, why do they wear big beards and turbans that look like the 5 k's are they slowly but cleverly destroying sikhs between them and the british what choice have the sikhs got! Seriously a pause for thought! It Could be a over reaction, and an over statement then again, who knows?:interestedkudi:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
There are many real pictures of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa and of Sikhs and Gurus that came before them.

The Iranians do not have a Khanda on their flag.

Apr 11, 2007
they have somthing similar. I have never seen a real painting. Not one that has been officialy varified. They say they have picture of Nalwa but the ones shown on the net they also say could be fake. Would you be so kind to post Originals?

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Photography was not available then but paintings are certainly there. Maharaja Ranjit Singh has also been painted by Europeans so having that source combined with the Indian paintings is awesome.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Photography was not available then but paintings are certainly there. Maharaja Ranjit Singh has also been painted by Europeans so having that source combined with the Indian paintings is awesome.
Bhagat Singh ji you ascribe the following to Guru Nanak Dev ji,

The intellect of the mind is like a drunken elephant. Whatever one utters is totally false, the most false of the false. - Guru Nanak
Can you please provide reference sabad?

Sat Sri Akal.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
I have always wondered a few other things why is there no real pictures of Maharaja Ranjit Singh or Hari Singh Naluwa, they were kings of india. There empire spread up to Iran. The Iranians must have been scared that a sikh kingdom never comes again, they must have had a few fights with sikhs never heard of any? Why have the Iranians got a kanda on their flag? Do the muslims really want to inspire sikhs to be like muslims, an thats why they inflame extreamism! Is this forum funded by iranians, why do they wear big beards and turbans that look like the 5 k's are they slowly but cleverly destroying sikhs between them and the british what choice have the sikhs got! Seriously a pause for thought! It Could be a over reaction, and an over statement then again, who knows?:interestedkudi:
Parma ji
You seem to have an obsession with Bin Laden and Iranians- all looking like sikhs because they have turbans and beards!!
I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say.
Being a sikh, there is no way one could mistake themselves for being a taliban.
This forum can't be funded by Iranians. Maybe Iraqis, Saddams lot, would make more sense!!!!!He had more disposable cash.

Aug 28, 2010
The truth is Ek Onkar. This is the past,present and future. It always was, is, and will remain the truth. It is at the begiinning of the Guru Granth Sahib and the whole Guru Granth Sahib stems from this.

Ek Onkar Satnaam

You say it as EK ONKAR others say it as IK ONKAR
In Gurbanee we get as EKANKAAR
So what should be the real Truth.?
Prakash.S.Bagga

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Prakash ji is there is a reason why we need to worry about whether it is Ek Oankar, Ik Oankar or Ekankar?

I think Ek Oankar is teh same as Ik Oankar.

I think Ekankar is simply Ek Oankar written as one word. Ek Oankar is two words and there is no other way to write it as one, except to combine them write it as Ekankar. Why anyone would want to write Ek Oankar as one word Ekankar is not clear to me.

Now Gurbani uses both Oankar and Ekankar, it uses one or the other. Interesting to note that while Bhagat Kabir ji and the Gurus both use Oankar, Ekankar is always used solely by the Gurus. No other Bhagat or Brahmin Bard uses Ekankar (or Oankar for that matter, only Bhagat Kabir ji uses Oankar). We also never see "Ek Oankar" in a sentence in it's written form, except in the form of Ekankar.

Cheers

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
You say it as EK ONKAR others say it as IK ONKAR
In Gurbanee we get as EKANKAAR
So what should be the real Truth.?
Prakash.S.Bagga

It is ੴ,
ਇੱਕ ਓਅੰਕਾਰ

I think the message is truthful enough. We don't want to be wasting time on grammar and sihari or bihari in pronouncations.
Remember- there are only 26 letters in english language with '5 vowels.
No sihari bihari, so lets stop messing about, you know the message.

Ek Onkar
Satnaam

Aug 28, 2010
Prakash ji is there is a reason why we need to worry about whether it is Ek Oankar, Ik Oankar or Ekankar?

I think Ek Oankar is teh same as Ik Oankar.

I think Ekankar is simply Ek Oankar written as one word. Ek Oankar is two words and there is no other way to write it as one, except to combine them write it as Ekankar. Why anyone would want to write Ek Oankar as one word Ekankar is not clear to me.

Now Gurbani uses both Oankar and Ekankar, it uses one or the other. Interesting to note that while Bhagat Kabir ji and the Gurus both use Oankar, Ekankar is always used solely by the Gurus. No other Bhagat or Brahmin Bard uses Ekankar (or Oankar for that matter, only Bhagat Kabir ji uses Oankar). We also never see "Ek Oankar" in a sentence in it's written form, except in the form of Ekankar.

Cheers

Your observation is correct.
Is it not important to know what is what and why to know about the real truth being conveyed in Gurbanee.?
Prakash.S.Bagga

Aug 28, 2010
It is ੴ,
ਇੱਕ ਓਅੰਕਾਰ

I think the message is truthful enough. We don't want to be wasting time on grammar and sihari or bihari in pronouncations.
Remember- there are only 26 letters in english language with '5 vowels.
No sihari bihari, so lets stop messing about, you know the message.

Ek Onkar
Satnaam

The translitration of Gurbanee from Gurmukhi is in ROMAN not in English.
We properly denote all matras other than matras related to u (AUKAD) and i (sihari). Why so?

In english would you not make any difference in the meanings of the words PENCIL and PENCILS .Grammar should not matter here also.

You feel that grammar is not important ..No problem ..If you can understand Gurbanee without consideration of Grammar of words .This is still fine .I have no objections to your way of understanding Gurbanee.

Prakash.s.Bagga

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM