• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Greetings to you Azurehi,

Welcome to the forum. Gurbani Keertan was also for me the path to a deeper interest in Sikhism. Snatam Kaur's mother, Prabhu Naam, is an accomplished musical artist whose music more than anything else convinced me of the depth of devotion possible in the Sikh faith. Both mother and daughter are amazing musicians.

Hardas Singh

(previously Satyadhi)
SPNer
Feb 19, 2007
the name Satyadhi means supreme truth derived from sanskrit. I started to create my own language as a hobby and based it off of cultures i admired such as Indian (mostly Punjabi), Iranian, Japanese, and Chinese (mostly mandirin), and Sanskrit is used in a simmilar way to how Latin and Greek is used in english. the reason i came up with the word Satyadhi was because i was trying to find the right path to God and decided what i wanted was the supreme truth of God, but anyways after a lot of searching and time passing i am now a Sikh and very happy in my decision to become a Sikh.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Satyadhi

Welcome to the forum and also thanks for sharing part of your sp=rtual journey.=
So far so good I hope Yu can find what you r lookinf for in Sikhism and in the mean time you can enrich this forum and members with your wisdom and experience

Have a nice time here

Jatinder Singh

Mar 10, 2007
Dear Satyadhi

Welcome to the forum and also thanks for sharing part of your sp=rtual journey.=
So far so good I hope Yu can find what you r lookinf for in Sikhism and in the mean time you can enrich this forum and members with your wisdom and experience

Have a nice time here

Jatinder Singh

THANKS A LOT DR. SAHIB,

I WILL POST SOME QUESTION AND ANSWERS ON THIS SITE AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ AND REPLY ON IT!

THANKS AND GURU FATEH

Jan 21, 2007
Hi Gurus Princess, and welcome. The forum is a truly rich source of information and inspiration.

Thank you aad0002 :)

Every time I come on, I always know that I am going to learn something new and exciting!

I truly believe that I have gained much needed knowledge from this network.

:up:

hsgarcha

SPNer
Jul 8, 2004
I do not know if I am on the correct folder!!
I want to introduce myself.

I am Harbhajan Singh Garcha now living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.
I am retired now and enjoy myself usefully. Many times I participate in Samagam and come back home.

I am glad to be a part of our Sikh community and wish everyone my best wishes and regards.

Wahe Guruji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guruji Ki Fateh!!!!

Harbhajan S Garcha

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Harbhajan ji,

Welcome to forum. I hope that you find it as rich and deep in insights about Sikhism as I have found it to be. There are some very intelligent and scholarly people who are members. I too am a beginner, learning some Punjabi, learning more about the SGGS, learning for example that I am "moorath" and accepting that, loving every minute online, getting kind of hooked.

Respectfully,
Antonia

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Khalsa dass!

You will find this an exciting place. Many of us are trying to learn Punjabi, so you will be able to help!

I got the date wrong for Vasakhi didn't I.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Hey guys.

I'm Buddhist, not Sikh, but i just wnat to know if Sikh has a method to purify negative karma, and am enquiring on the behalf of a friend.

Metta,
Sherab

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Michaela

Welcome to this forum !

This forum is about in general disscusion about Spirtuality and Obviously Sikhism as well as thename of the forum indicate .=

To start with you can go to index /main p=age here

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net

and browse throeugh various top=ics that have been disscused and you can contribute your thoughts and suggestion there in respective topics and also can start a new topic to disscuss.

I hope it gives you basic idea to get started .=

Have a nice stay here on forum !

Dear Sherab

welcome to this forum !

This is forum is moreabout sp=irtuality and everybody like you from beautiful faith ( Budhism ) aremost welcome .=

About your question the straight and short answer is YES

Well to disscus in detail we can start a new topic if you like

I hope you will like you stay here on forum!

Jatinder Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Puneet.=

Thanks for being here !
welcome to the forum .=

I hope you will find it useful and also find somebody like me to talk about sikhism !

Jatinder Singh

Sahota

SPNer
Mar 28, 2007
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I happened to be on the internet and landed on this forum. Was reading 'Was Guru Nanak God', which made me read more and sign in.

I have a few words to say about those who are misinterpreting Gurbani- Balbir Singh and Sahil Makkar. No simple warnings are going to work on them as Surinder Ji is doing. They do not care.

This is nobody else but-NARINDER SINGH GREWAL or SURINDER SINGH MULTANI AND/OR THEIR FOLLOWERS.

I myself was a victim one time. They were very nice to me in the beginning, but were refusing to tell me their real names, their family, profession and all that. I have been a gursikh since I am born, I know a lot of Gurbani myself. The minute I realized they were mistranslating Gurbani this way, I tried to talk to them. They started threatening me. I was told that I will be thrown to a never ending hell and destruction cycle. It took me some time to find about who they really were. Only I know how I got out of their clutch.

Please be careful, they will not listen to anybody, you can try forever to describe Shabad correctly. They are a bunch of mentally retarded people, who refuse to take any social, medical, spiritual and psychological help. And they go up to the point of calling Waheguru as well as all the Gurus a {censored}, {censored}, Swah, Tota, Mo the rfu kker……and so on.

As a gursikh I am doing this as I consider it my duty to warn others against this. And I am pretty sure the way they are, they must already have brainwashed a lot of people on your forum.

Waheguru Mehar Kar.

Lakhwinder Singh Sahota

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: