• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

taranbir

SPNer
Apr 27, 2006
Re: Hello Sikhs!

dear heathen,

Sikhs do not believe in Hinduism, or the trinity of God. They believe in 'All Mighty God' unlike hinduism. They are monotheistic. Also we don't believe in after life. Nobody in the world can answer that question. Thanks but NO Thanks.

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

dear heathen,

Sikhs do not believe in Hinduism, or the trinity of God. They believe in 'All Mighty God' unlike hinduism. They are monotheistic. Also we don't believe in after life. Nobody in the world can answer that question. Thanks but NO Thanks.
Bhai Ji,

Das would like to add something.Unlike worshipping powers of natrue separately.We see Natrue as manifestation of God.God is in all of the nature.Balihair Kudrat Vasiya.

H.t.

SPNer
Oct 8, 2006
Re: Guru Fateh-Introducing myself

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am seeking some guidance throught this forum. I am going through a very tought time in my life and have been weak in my faith factor as of late. Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

Seeking the Spirit.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

I'm like the last person worthy to answer your question in the manner this forum means for me to; but if you seek answers, I know some of them.
In what are you seeking guidence?
H.t.

tkaur

SPNer
Jul 21, 2006
Dear Khalsa ji,
Guru Fateh Parvan Hovay! I am amazed at the depth of devotion and knowledge shared on this website by several posters. Thank you sharing your positions on different areas of discussion.
Many Regards,
T Kaur

meenakshi

SPNer
Nov 9, 2006
Hi Aman!

I am new to this forum. actually my search for Maskin ji's kathas led me to this site.
can u plz send me those links; if u have access to them.
it will be a great favour.

regards
minakshi

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Menakshi Ji

Welcome to this forum !

About Maskeen ji katha download link follow the steps

1 . go to http://keertan.org/multimedia.htm

choose from the list of katha vachak
Gyani Sant Singh Jee Maskeen

I thinkit is quite large collection of his lectures

Jatinder Singh

Amity21

SPNer
Nov 12, 2006
Wahe guru ji da khalsa shri wahe guru ji de fateh fateh...

Hi all, I am Amit 22 year old from Chandigarh. Well its really nice to see this all information about Sikhism over your site. Thanks for letting me in.

PS: Sorry, the rules are not Available at this time. Thats what the rule link says so please update....

And is there any place where I can just view a guide to go and understand a bit about this forum

H.t.

SPNer
Oct 8, 2006
This is my third try. I have no idea where the first two disappeared to.:confused:

I am recovering from a major stroke. I have finished one life and am starting a new one.

I grew up in a Sikh slash Catholic home. There were many inconsistencies and contradictions.:crazy:

During this time of relative physical inactivity, I am trying to resolve some of these issues.:unsure:

Now, let me post this before it disappears, too.

Hello, Mai,

I cannot even begin to understand all that you've been through, but i see that you've had a difficult life.
I want to encourage you to seek the truth in this matter. To objectively (if that's possible with reigion) concider both of your religions.
Not everyone can be right, but we could all be wrong.

Seeking after God
H.t.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Wahe guru ji da khalsa shri wahe guru ji de fateh fateh...

Hi all, I am Amit 22 year old from Chandigarh. Well its really nice to see this all information about Sikhism over your site. Thanks for letting me in.

PS: Sorry, the rules are not Available at this time. Thats what the rule link says so please update....

And is there any place where I can just view a guide to go and understand a bit about this forum

Welcome to SPN !! You can get familiar with forum working by visiting FAQ link the top right side of this webpage. We will update the rules shortly. :)

Enjoy!!

Nov 13, 2006

Though I don't know about religion much but still I feel that Gurus have mentined of rebirths...then how come we don't beleive in after life....

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
I wrote:

I grew up in a Sikh slash Catholic home. There were many inconsistencies and contradictions.:crazy:

During this time of relative physical inactivity, I am trying to resolve some of these issues.:unsure:

H. t. replied:
I want to encourage you to seek the truth in this matter. To objectively (if that's possible with reigion) concider both of your religions

I guess I was unclear. I do NOT have two religions. I am 54 years old. Forty years ago, I chose Sikhi as my way of life. Although at times, I haven't been a good Sikh, I have, nevertheless, never been anything else.

The 'confusion and contradictions' are within my family/ies. There is no peace there. I am working hard to bring us all together, if possible, as one family, not in religion, but in love.

Sorry for being confusing.

Mai

navroopsingh

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
Hi, my name's Navroop Singh and I was born and raised in Surrey, B.C. Canada. Ive unfortunately only been to India once in my life and that around the age of 2-5 and i suffered double pneumonia so my parents were afraid to take me again especially due to my heart condition. Im planning on taking amrit really soon and will be on the forums constantly :).

Wyheguru ji ka Khalsa, Wyheguru ji ki Fateh!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: