• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

zoilableux

SPNer
Oct 14, 2006
Greetings...My name is Zoilableux...I live in Arizona...I'm not sure what exactly this place is about...but...something led me to this path!!! I look forward to exploring!!! :crazy: :cool: :whisling: wow!!! these smiley guys are great!! Peace..love ..understanding
ZOILABLEUX

GITIKA KAUR

SPNer
Sep 7, 2006
delhi,india
i dont know the proceedure of this website i am new in this family now i start myself gitika kaur totally i belong to hindu family just converted into sikh religion and took amrit from akal takth and become a amritdhari gursikh gal.i found this website? because i always try to find out new websites related to sikh so that i can learn more about sikh religion i am doing diploma in divinity+ running my boutique also i think this news is sufficient he he waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

manjeet007

SPNer
Oct 16, 2006
cuttack, orissa
hi everbody,
i was surfing through the net and i found this site, i had gone through the site and i found it very helpful for me to more about sikhism and the teaching s of our gurus and the things which we are currently doing, which we shouldn't be. i also found this site very helpful to me as i like new friends.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
I have already introduced myself, but I accidentally unsubscribed myself from this thread. The only way I know to resubscribe is through another post, so that is what this is.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Well, you can opt to subscribe to thread by clicking the Thread Tools popup menu right at the top of the thread.

sikhangel

SPNer
Oct 17, 2006
hello, my name is Sikhangel (sharonjit), i've always been intrested in my religion and i believe that this site has all my needs, to find, research and enjoy sikhism :)

flubberrr

SPNer
Oct 28, 2006
Hi everybody,
First I must mention that I am not a Sikh, and if you all still accept me as a member in this forum I'll be glad to continue. I am a Bengali from Calcutta. Believe in truth and well being. Believe in all the religious preachings that come under Humanism. I am a Hindu by birth but follow my own religion, 'Humanism'. There are virtual 'man made' boundries that I can see around and I feel that it should be nullified by none other than our own logical being. We all have a right and a wrong in us. If we can concentrate on the right ones, it will surely subdue the wrong. Can we join hands together to show the world what love and compassion is? I believe all the religions formulated preach love and compassion even in a state of crisis. Human mind has always started in a premature form and matures over time with experiences to realize what is immature and what makes our heart beat for the other. One thing I can feel from deep inside me is that the art to pardon is the art that is hard to reach. But it is something that makes the follower reach a place with time where he or she resides on top of the world of human mind. All I should say here is I am gald to be in this world and will spread the feeling to the rest of my fellow beings. Let love rule over hatred.

surender

SPNer
Oct 28, 2006
Lima, Peru
Nice to see good words not only on Sikhism but Hinduism too. Although everybody should identify oneself by religiion (like a good piece of cloth) and it can show you a good way but it needs a right thinking mind because awal allah noor upaya kudrat de sab bande, ek noor se sab jag upjiya ko bhale ko mande' wahe guruji da khalsa wahe guruji de Fateh

Oct 24, 2006
Guru Fateh-Introducing myself

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am seeking some guidance throught this forum. I am going through a very tought time in my life and have been weak in my faith factor as of late. Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

Seeking the Spirit.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear flubberrr surender

You are most welcome to this forum !!

Accept my warmest wishes !!

This website is about Sikhism and Spirtuality and sikhism right from the First master Guru Nanak Dev Ji is about non sectarian spirtuality , although yo might think sikhism as another religion but actually I myself sikh has found it to be really diffesrent thing . Sikhism is about spituality with basics of universal britherhood and this is very well evident in our current Guru ji Guru Granth Sahib which has writing SIKH GURU JI, HINDU BHAGATS, MUSLIM SAINTS SO THERE IS NOTHING IN SIKHISM THAT TEND TO DIVIDE SOCIETY ON ANY BASIS

So dear flubberrr you are most welcome here and infact your way of thinking as reflected in your post is totally in line with sikh principles so I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Jatinder Singh

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/../members/flubberrr.html

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
although yo might think sikhism as another religion but actually I myself sikh has found it to be really diffesrent thing . Sikhism is about spituality with basics of universal britherhood
DrKhalsa said it all.. I just wanted to emphasize that personally I have discarded "Sikhism" as just another "ism"... Now it is Sikhi way of life for me.

"Discard Sikhism, Adopt Sikhi Way of Life"... perhaps it may not make any sense... but feel free to discuss it please.

Regards, Arvind.

Nov 2, 2006
Dear All,

I am Aditya from Wales, United Kingdom. I am not a sikh,but i belong to the race of hinduism and if no one objects my inclusion into this society it would be great. i believe that hinduism and sikhism stand on a common platform,that the platform of humanity. Right from when i was a kid around 15 years ago i was always fascinated with singhs and sardars.that was when i was a kid..but now i realize that i have out grown my kiddish ideas and i look forward of being part of the religion of sikhism. i look forward to visitin gurudwaras and reading the granth sahib.i believe in secularism and if someone can guide me as to the process involved in gettin into the sikh way of life,i would be more than happy. i look forward towards embracing sikhism in the near future.would be great if someone in cardiff or swansea could help me out..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: