• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Re: The Watcher

O no problem. I could have corrected that myself by editing your post. But thought it more appropriate to point out if this is how you spell it out regularly. I hope u dont call me Sedavaar next time... and say 'oh type once again Desavaar' .. :) lol

Nov 23, 2004
Co. Tipperary IRELAND

Sevadaar Singh,

I must apologise again. The only thing I can say in my defense (poor excuse coming up!) is I am not too use to the names that are used on this forum. I'm more accustomed to names like Bill, Paul, Mike, Peter, etc. But give me time and I will adjust. Promise!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada

O come on, u r getting serious. I was just messing with you, with no reason (perhaps friday evening thats why) :)

Feel free to express yourself.

I am sorry, in case any of my posts hurt you.

Looking forward to you in other threads now :)

Regards.

Trimaan123

SPNer
Nov 28, 2004
Henderson, NV
Hi

Hi,

My name is Trimaan Singh Malik. I study in fourth grade. I like to annoy my sister...a lot. :D I think sikhi is a wonderful religion. I like to discuss with mi familia about sikh philosophy, we talk very often about sikhi in everyday life. I have learned a lot; I hope to learn more in this forum.

-Trimaan

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Hi

Lol at Still Searching's comments... anyways enjoy your stay and have a nice time... do you know you are the youngest person to represent sikhs in this forum... :)

Jul 13, 2004
Canada

Trimaan123 said:
Hi,

My name is Trimaan Singh Malik. I study in fourth grade. I like to annoy my sister...a lot. :D I think sikhi is a wonderful religion. I like to discuss with mi familia about sikh philosophy, we talk very often about sikhi in everyday life. I have learned a lot; I hope to learn more in this forum.

-Trimaan
Welcome Singh Sahib :)

So wonderful to see that we will be able to get a fresh perspective from a younger generation of sikhs. Please continue to contribute in SPN forums. I personally look forward to your posts, and if some post doesnt make any sense, please feel free to raise your question.

Catalyzing your desire to seek Vaheguru with free spirit, Welcome Trimaan Singh :)

Warm Regards.

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004

Hello Trimaan and welcome.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you grow up Sikhi. If not, how did you learn about/come across it? Thanks. :)

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004

Sher_Singh said:
Wahegur Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Welcome Trimaan,

Glad to have you aboard this search of the True Way.

Guru Fateh,

Sher_Singh

True Way? do you imply that Sikhism is the only true way?

Sher_Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
United Kingdom

Eclectic said:
True Way? do you imply that Sikhism is the only true way?
i should hav added IMHO :D......

if you see it as the True Way then yes..........yet....you can still learn from another belief and see it as your own...if principles are the same...

just my 2cents

Dec 23, 2004
SATSRIAKAL ji

ok what all can i do on this site..i mean why should i spend my time on this site..pls let me know...im not trying to be rude or nething but if my fellow sikhs on this site could tell me with all the hardwork i need to put into my studies,why should i spare my time and visit this site instead of going to some music site for getting refreshed........

Jun 1, 2004
Re: SATSRIAKAL ji

Ouch Bhoond !! You bite !! so you wanna get refreshed, well if you have it in you then just click on the arcade on the navigation menu and then click gaming zone... there is aplenty to keep you refreshed... do you have in you ??

Have fun and enjoy life !!
Regards

basha

SPNer
Dec 19, 2004
New York, USA
Hello everyone, hows it goin?

Hi, I am a new member. I am from Long island, NY. Go to medical school, my 2nd year. Sorry I dont know whats wrong with you, not yet!! Once Im a doc i can answer all your questions hopefully. Also, if anyone wants to ask me any questions about getting into medical school or just in general about the profession, I would be happy to help you out. If you guys are from around long island, give me a shout. The closest Gurdwara, although Im muslim, is the Glen Cove Gurdwara, which Ive been to several times. I have many Sikh guy and girl friends (not those type of girlfriends, lol) and Im interested in getting to know any cool people, especially the sohni kudi's (cuz paki girls just arent punjabi enough sometimes, lol). BTW, I love talking about that old school culture of India, and not so much about the politics and the cricket game that often overshadow our cultural discussions, so if anyone's interested in conversing about that, let me know, id love to hear your take on it. Anyway, gotta go, its christmas eve and im off to a ski trip. Oh, any snowboarders out there, let me know, maybe we ski on the same mountain at the same times and dont even know about it, you never know!! I just hope if this is true, its a very cute girl, in the respective age range ofcourse (very important). Clearly you can tell that I love talking, sometimes, about nonsensical things, lol. Ok, Take care everyone, have a great new year. Rab Rakha, khuda hafiz.

biloobasha

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: