• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
bunty ji

You can download the audio right here at SPN from the very top of the SPN Home page above the flags.

See these links - I got them from that location. Sohila is missing though.
<table class="tborder4" style="border-bottom-width: 0px;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="left"><td class="alt4" align="leftr">Anand Sahib </td><td class="alt4" align="left">Jap Ji Sahib </td><td class="alt4" align="left">Jaap Sahib </td><td class="alt4" align="left">Chaupai Sahib </td><td class="alt4" align="left">Rehraas Sahib</td></tr></tbody></table>

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
bunty ji

These links from .:: Raj Karega Khalsa Network ::. Gurbani: Sikh Prayers give you the opportunity to read Gurmukhi and English side by side and to hear the prayers pronounced correctly. You have the choice of following line by line, or using animated power points. Explore the links for each prayer to see what works best for you.

<table border="0" width="644"><tbody><tr><td>Jap Ji Sahib</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Jaap Sahib​
</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Tav Parsad Swaiye​
</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Chaupai Sahib​
Anand Sahib​
</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rehiras Sahib</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Rakhya Da Shabad & Kirtan Sohila​
</td> <td></td> <td></td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Ardaas</td> <td>
</td> <td></td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" width="644"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Aug 1, 2009
Narayanjot Kaur ji,
Thank you very much. I am now able to download. Still getting used to the correct places like the forum and threads and replies. I wonder if i am replying at the right place!!! thanks a lot once again.:confused:

good day:yes:

otilia

SPNer
Jul 29, 2009
My name is Otilia, was bon in Buenos Aires, mother of 2 lovely daughters, Victoria and Eugenia, and was was invited by a friend whom I met in London 35 years ago!!!
The amazing way of finding him again is that I´m planning to visit India, a lifetime dream, and when I went to the movies to see "Slumdog millonaire" the boy who won the lottery was ... Malik!!! so I thought that´s some sign, I ´ll try to find him and... I did
It´s to know he´s recovered, that has a nice famili and 2 nice children, a son and daughter and how proud is of them. Though he says that their are a blessing for him and their achievements are personal of them (Jeskeerat´s scholarship) something good he must have done to get that blessing, not because our children´s achievements belong to us, but because we have that blessing. The same happens to me when I watch my two daughers becoming such fine women, ... I belive that what good we do here in this life, how much conscious we are in this life, is better for our sons and daughters, universe works like that...
I´m very interested in philosophy, that´s why I went back to college to study, despite my age ... and eventhough I have a university degree with which I work.
I was first interested in sikhisim, story, when I was a teenager because as I played hockey at school, my coach played in our national hockey team, and invited all of us when the national Indian Hockey Team came to visit Argentina. I helped them because I speak fluent english, and met punjabi players and was introduced to sikhism for the first time.
It´s amazing how life or universe works, Teji was a teacher or guide for me in London, and now 35 years later I met him again, wiser and enlightened, guiding me again, this time by the net, and to India!!!
Hés very nice giving several tips for this journey.. which I really thanked him a lot.
Thank all for your wellcome and hope to go deeper in the acknowledge of sikh philosophy
Otilia:welcome:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
:welcome::welcome::welcome:eek:tila ji

Tejwant has paved the way more than once -- as I was waiting for you to introduce yourself. And here you are! Welcome to SPN! You have a remarkable story of a path shared with Tejwant ji, and it is really remarkable how many times your own path has overlapped with the path of Sikhi.

Please know that I am very glad to be the first one to welcome you to SPN. And it is a sincere and warm welcome. We have many resources, conversations, and interesting members --- in fact members like you make us very unique and special on the Internet. Take all that we have to offer as your own.

So please make this your place to share your experiences and your love of philosophy. Please make this your forum and help us grow from your insights.

Sat Nam,
Narayanjot Kaur

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Otilia ji,

Such a beautiful name!

Welcome to SPN.:welcome:

Please sit down, relax and enjoy your stay here. Sikhi is a fascinating subject, a feast for the heart and mind and spirit and soul. No one need go away hungry. And it won't make you fat!

Your history is very interesting. I believe that there are no accidents, no coincidences, it is all just as it needs to be. You are here by design, as are we all. :yes:

Enjoy! :ice:

Chardi kala!

Mai

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Otilia,

Guru Fateh.

I have always loved your name.:)

Thanks for becoming the member of this great forum. The reason I invited you here was because this forum is for all those who are seekers of the within no matter what hue,creed or faith they may belong to because all seekers enrichen each other by sharing what they have to offer.

So, your presence and curiousity to learn and to share will make all of us better people.

We, as humans are the anthropologists of the selves. The more we dig in within ourselves, the more nuggets we find in there and are eager to share this treasure without wanting anything in return. This inner mine of ours is full of gems and jewels and some of them may be uncut. This is where the Sangat ( The congregation of the like minded who are eager to breed goodness with in) come in which acts as a lapitador.

In closing, I would like to say that WELCOME to the forum and please enlighten the Sangat of SPN by sharing your gems within.

Tejwant Singh

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Just as a colourful phrase alongside Tejwant ji's uncut gem, I was once told that a person who is seeking and has not yet found is like "a fish gasping for water" who upon finding, "is able to swim free for the first time into incalculable wonders." I am currently working on a story about that.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
10ik

Thank you for joining SPN and we welcome you :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: I hope you do join in the discussions. And enjoy all the other resources we have for members: The SPN toolbar, the SPN bookstore, albums, the Game Arcade, downloads, Gurbani, the list goes on.

Make his an enjoyable place where you spen a lot of time.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
bituufg ji

Sounds great. Welcome to SPN :welcome::yes::D If you are saying that the articles and discussions of politics are helpful -- well that is good feedback for us to have. Thanks for joining up with SPN. It is a real pleasure to greet you. I hope you will take part in many conversations here and post some articles too.

Have a great day! Enjoy your stay with us!

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
You say:

Hi everybody,
I new to this forum.this forum site help full to all politician member.

Hi to you and welcome, :welcome:bituufg ji.

I will admit I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but whatever it is, if it concerns Sikhs or Sikhi, you should be able to find it here.

Please let us get to know you; we'll be most helpful, I'm sure. And friendly, too!

Chardi kala! :ice:

Mai

Aug 18, 2008
Staten Island, NY
Hello,
I enjoy your site very much, as I have extensively studied many religions. Believe it or not, in my early 50's, I'm still finding my way. I like to see different opinions and how others view God. I very much enjoy Spinoza. Don't know if anyone on here has ever heard or read his philosophy.
I find Buddhism too soft, Hinduism a jumble of gods, though I understand the deeper level that they are many aspects of the One, Islam too harsh, and what I was born into (Christianity) too narrow in scope. Judaism on the other hand, is too ethnic, and I feel although I can relate to their unseen God a bit more, they give it human qualities, such as God is angry, etc. I experience it more as the all-encompasing supreme life-force. Everything that exists is an extension of it and it permeates all things. Not too many people get this, as they usually see it as separate. Kind of like a big hand moving things around and it exists somewhere outside the universe.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I enjoy your site very much, and the differing opinions of your contributors.
Thank you very much for your most insightful and and open-minded website. My User Name best expresses my thoughts, I guess.

Thinkforyourself (Taken from old Beatles song - Sung by George Harrison)
p.s. I put an attachment of my picture on here which came out HUGE. Don't know how to fix it!!!!

Attachments

• Think for Yourself Pic.gif
    Think for Yourself Pic.gif
    18.8 KB · Reads: 126

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Think for yourself ji

Welcome to the forum :welcome: I realize that you have given a lot of thought to significant philosophical issues related to religion and to spirituality. We at SPN will benefit from your knowledge and appreciate your participation and membership. :thumbup: Please do a favor for admin. Edit this post by removing the attachment. It is distorting the web page. You can use a photo editor to make it smaller, and then re-edit by adding back the smaller photo. I can't myself find where you have attached this and would have done it myself but am still looking.

Sat Nam ji
Narayanjot Kaur

P/S I see you were having a problem and I have now unapproved the attachment. I will see what I can do on my end to make it smaller.
NK

OK - It is fixed. Took a while to figure out how to do it.
NK

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Think for yourself ji,

Guru Fateh.

Welcome to SPN where open-mindedness is the norm not an exception.Your user's name says it all about Sikhi. It gives us the tools how to.

Please share and ask whatever you may have in mind. Afterall, it will give us the chance to think on our own about your insights that you will share with us.

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: