• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Nanak Is The Guru, Nanak Is The Lord Himself

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Re: Is it So?

Surinder laee ta GOD IS GURU AND GURU IS GOD................ what else you want from me neech...............
If you are going to debate expect people to present a different view. If you are trying to learn than be more open minded. What if Guru is not God?:hmm: What can you do about that? Try using some logic and common sense like Guru Nanak suggests.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Guru is God, and Guru is GOD............

Guru is teaching already.......... Solid- Puran Guru- Nirankaar

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand

Surinder ji,
The thread is specifically to explore If Nanak Dev ji was Creator or not. Your comments are skewed and does give an impression that you bow to the Gurbani and fall in line with all that is stated to establish that Nanak ji and Creator are two separate entities. Nanak ji merged in the Creator . But The creator is the supreme and was and shall be as HE is saibhung.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

For me neech all the 11 GURUS ARE Nirankaar....Supreme ONE

as long as there is duality, it seems like there are seperate entities. and Gurbani verywell tells about it. As well tells about -HOW TO GET OUT OF THAT DUALITY so that one can see the TRUTH- ALL IS GOD.......... GURU IS GOD...........

EK TU HEE EK TU HEE

for me neech you are included there, it may sound stupid to you but THIS IS MY TRUTH.................

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

There's nothing stupid about this. I could write pages about this, Surinder Ji - but for whom ?

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

so you suggesting we should sit back and let our brothers and sisters believe opposite to what Dhan Dhan Guru Sahib is teaching.................... OK

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all!

Words Guru and Kartaa occur in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. The word Guru is the Sabad Guru that creates further all developments and experiences. This blessing is for those who have received true Naam as Prasaad by the Grace of God.

It is surely not the perishable body of the printed paper or that of a human being.

I am sorry to observe what wrong preaching can result to.

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

So Veer Balbir Singh Ji are you suggesting Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is preaching us wrong............ Wow..

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006

For me neech all the 11 GURUS ARE Nirankaar....Supreme ONE

as long as there is duality, it seems like there are seperate entities. and Gurbani verywell tells about it. As well tells about -HOW TO GET OUT OF THAT DUALITY so that one can see the TRUTH- ALL IS GOD.......... GURU IS GOD...........

EK TU HEE EK TU HEE

for me neech you are included there, it may sound stupid to you but THIS IS MY TRUTH.................

What duality are you talking about?? Guru Nanak is a human. God is God. Guru Nanak guides us to God.
I don't see any duality in that. How does Guru Nanak become a comparable entity to God??

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and Surinder Jee!

Quote "So Veer Balbir Singh Ji are you suggesting Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is preaching us wrong............ Wow.."
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is not preaching. The true Gurus are singing Truth in ecstasy. Imitating them may disturb them specially when someone does not know the origin of their Hymns and notes.

I have not found one instant where Gurdev has suggested one to repeat their written Hymns to achieve any material or spiritual goal. May I ask why so many lectures are available on Internet from Baabaas suggesting to repeat Japujee or other Paaths even Akhand Paaths? Please do not sell this behavior on the name of true Gurus. This is not Sikhi.
What will happen to a person if someone goes on repeating a suggestion from Gurdev in somebody's ears. Should a person go on repeating suggestions from the reverend Gurus, for example 'simar manaa'?
These Baabaas are the living examples of ignorance. Exactly so funny are their explanations.

This is not the Sikhi. True Gurus have given to the world.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib is one of the most valuable God's Gifts to humankind. Rarely someone has understood it, in my experience.

I may be leaving tomorrow for the true Guru's Mission. I wish all great Satsangs in coming days also.

Balbir Singh

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006

Quote "So Veer Balbir Singh Ji are you suggesting Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is preaching us wrong............ Wow.."
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is not preaching. The true Gurus are singing Truth in ecstasy. Imitating them may disturb them specially when someone does not know the origin of their Hymns and notes.

I have not found one instant where Gurdev has suggested one to repeat their written Hymns to achieve any material or spiritual goal. May I ask why so many lectures are available on Internet from Baabaas suggesting to repeat Japujee or other Paaths even Akhand Paaths? Please do not sell this behavior on the name of true Gurus. This is not Sikhi.
What will happen to a person if someone goes on repeating a suggestion from Gurdev in somebody's ears. Should a person go on repeating suggestions from the reverend Gurus, for example 'simar manaa'?
These Baabaas are the living examples of ignorance. Exactly so funny are their explanations.

This is not the Sikhi. True Gurus have given to the world.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib is one of the most valuable God's Gifts to humankind. Rarely someone has understood it, in my experience.

I may be leaving tomorrow for the true Guru's Mission. I wish all great Satsangs in coming days also.

Balbir Singh
Very well said Balbir Singh JI. :up:

Jul 10, 2006

Your statement, alas, is confusing to say the least - even in most part, incorrect and misleading.!!

AmbarDhara

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008

Bhagat Singh Ji if you dont know the whole Shabad from Gurbani then what are you doing in Gurbani Vichar Section

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and AmbarDhara Jee!

Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for your impulse.

Gur is the knowledge, technique or way. Baanee is the speech or spoken word.
Gurbaanee is the technique of the spoken words.
The true Gurus often use the word Gurbaanee but nowhere they confirm that it is exclusively their spoken words or the written version of their praise Hymns.
All the Gurus suggest all to receive it from the Sat Guroo, Sadhu or Saint.

The true Guroo transfers the technique of Naam Simran through His speech. Singing with Him one reveals the technique. That is always a success and soothing. This results in the meditation on that Naam. One receives it because of earlier Karmas.

Guru Arjan Dev is singing.

gurbwxI gwvh BweI ]
gurbaanee gaavah bhaa-ee.

Eh sPl sdw suKdweI ]
oh safal sadaa sukh-daa-ee.

nwnk nwmu iDAwieAw ]
naanak naamu Dhiaa-i-aa.

pUrib iliKAw pwieAw ]2]17]81] (19, soriT, gurU Arjn dyv)
poorab likhiaa paaiaa. ||2||17||81|| (SGGS Ang 628-19, Sorathi, Guru Arjan Dev)

Guru Amardaas Jee is singing.

ibnu gur iknY n pwieE ibrQw jnmu gvwie ]
ibnu gur iknY n pweAo ibrQw jnmu gvwe ]
binu gur kinai na paaio birthaa janamu gavaai. SGGS Ang 33-15.
Without Gur no one has received. Vainly birth is lost.

Please ponder. Before the time of the Gurus fortunate persons received the knowledge (Gur) of Naam Simran too. During the first four Gurus they also transferred this knowledge to many. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee came in written or printed form later though.

Today Baabaas and preachers have the printed Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee but the Gur of true Naam Simran is lost.
Does it play any role for them till their worldly business is in tact?

The universal truth is the spoken Gur through the mouth of the Sat Guroo, Sadhu or Saint. This is eternal.
The printed matter comes into existence and perishes.

Balbir Singh

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006

Bhagat Singh Ji if you dont know the whole Shabad from Gurbani then what are you doing in Gurbani Vichar Section
AmbarDhara, I am here to learn. I cannot learn if my teacher only gives me one line ffrom the whole paragraph and asks me to understand the whole paragraph.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: