• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Mool Mantra Ka Jaadu!

Did these Story Inspired You..??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
GURU NANAK JI REBUKED the pandits and Mullahs for DECIEVING the Rulers and the People...by SAYING.."Dont be afraid of the Mughal Babar..we will CHANT MANTRAS so powerful..the Mughals will become BLIND..their cannons will JAM UP..their horses will fall down DEAD....But when Guru nanak ji saw the HORRENDOUS SLAUGHTER of the Innocents Babars Invading Forces UNLEASHED on Eimnabaad...Guru ji cried out.."Aitee maar payee KURLANNEH..tainkee dard na aiyah...READ and UNDERSTAND GURBANI DECLARES...KOI MUGHAL NA HOA ANDHA...No mughal was blinded...no mughal cannon was Jammed..instead they rained fire on Indians..no horses died except from battle wounds...BUT NO SIKHS of GURU NANAK are BLIND....they DONT WANT TO SEE..they dont want to listen to GURU JI speak PLAINLY..they rather believe a SAKHI of DUBIOUS ORIGIN,,even when it clearly FAILS on Gurbani Litmus testing...SANU VEE DARD NAHIN AUNDAH...for our failure to beleive in GURBANI...verily the "Blind" are not those whose eyes are spoilt, who have cornea disease, whose retinas have been damaged...these the "world" calls "blind"....BUT GURU NANAK says the REAL BLIND are those who have PERFECT 20/20 Vision/healthy eyes..BUT REFUSE TO SEE.

We Sikhs have no SHAME...Guru nanak ji went to PRISON for US..we tell the world..well..no big deal bro..the Guru just sat there enjoying Himself..the Chakees meant as "Hard Labour" began to SPIN on their own....the Gurus Hard Labour was done by MAGIC..He basically had a good rest inside Babras Prison..and when babar released HIM..He GIFTED the MUGHAL RAAJ to babar for the Next 7 GENERATIONS..all in return for 7 fistfulls of..GUESS it Right...BHANG !!

Guru Arjun Ji sat on the Hot plate...was boiled like a potato, had burning sand poured over his naked head and body...and we say...HE FELT NO PAIN BRO..HE was GURU ?? Right ?? He had special POWERS..mian Mir must have been a fool or blind to make so much "noise" on seeing the Guru enjoying a "sauna" ?? Mian Mir who could SEE so far and had so much Magical Powers..failed to see that the GURU was NOT SUFFERING any pains at all ??? Which is Which ?? we just cannot see or refuse to see how we contradict ourselves...almost laughable...

We have drawn away so far form the GURU..that we are almost COMATOSE..we arther hear and enjoy the MAGIC STORIES..rather than face the TRUTH...has anyone here another story about how Bhinderawallah just raised his HANDS..and the Indian Air Force Planes fell out of the Sky ?? NO ?? why NOT ?? didnt he read gurbani..wasnt he a Sant..didnt he read the DG...why he didnt raise his hands and stop the SHELLS ? why he died ?? like..Bhai mani Singh, baba Deep Singh, banda Singh..and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of our shaheeds ?? was there a lack of Gurbani ??? lack of conviction ?? what ?? Please explain....WHY with the MASSIVE number of DERAS..GURUS, SATGURUS, BABAS, mahapurash, Brahmgyanis, kar sewa babas etc etc..and Massive KIRTAN Darbars, Akhand Jaaps, 500 Simultaneous Akhand Paaths going on ENDLESSLY...HUGE NAGAR KIRTANS...etc etc PUNJAB is ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION..drugs, alcohol, dishonouring SGGS incidents, PATIT MOVEMENT, SEHAJDHAREE MOVEMENT..TANTRIKS and Magicians beating dead children like bowling pins...each village having up to 20 different Gurdwaras...no Gurmatt no sikhi no GURSIKHS..just so many kakaar wearing ZOMBIES at each Muslim Grave, Pir mazaar, Hanuman Mandirs etc etc...:happysingh::angryyoungsingh:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
WHAT Guru nanak ji did 550 years ago...people like this are doing it TODAY...so while OTHERS aquire GYAAN...Sikhs lock it up under rumallahs and in sachkhand rooms and become followers of Charlatan Story tellers...

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/home/sanal_edamaruku.htm

see those he exposed as a whos who of babas and God men...his latest video on Utube shows the God man chanting mantras after mantras to make him drop dead etc..and NOTHING HAPPENS...

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
Lot of very interesting views. I certainly do not believe that reciting certain part of Gurbani alone is gurmat. I do believe that the sounds of words gurbani can have very powerful impact on your mind.

Gurbani is so beautifully written in poetic form, which is one of the reasons why Gurbani Kirtan is so soothing to the mind.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
We have drawn away so far form the GURU..that we are almost COMATOSE..we arther hear and enjoy the MAGIC STORIES..rather than face the TRUTH...has anyone here another story about how Bhinderawallah just raised his HANDS..and the Indian Air Force Planes fell out of the Sky ?? NO ?? why NOT ?? didnt he read gurbani..wasnt he a Sant..didnt he read the DG...why he didnt raise his hands and stop the SHELLS ? why he died ?? like..Bhai mani Singh, baba Deep Singh, banda Singh..and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of our shaheeds ?? was there a lack of Gurbani ??? lack of conviction ?? what ??
Gyani Ji ....

The way you are giving examples, it seems tht you have a mis-believe tht people reciting Gurbani won't die ..... if such is the case, you might smday question the bodily departure of all our 10 Gurus as well ..

Secondly, you are comparing Jarnail Singh Ji & other names with our Gurus....why don't they used their Divine Powers .... this n tht .... thts nt expected frm smone like you. How can one compare these with our 10 Gurus ...

A Sikh understands & know how to follow the will of Almighty. He won't oppose. Anyone who's on earth has to leave / will get destroyed. The same was with Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In his last, the followers forced him for the treatment of the major cut he had to which he agreed but the same cut got relive & tht was the time Guruji refused to be treated again & confirmed tht he has completed his duty allotted to him by Akal Purakh & shall leave now. He accepted the will of Almighty with happiness.

Gurus did use their Divine Powers but not for their benefits as others used but they used for the benefit of humanity .....

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I have no idea that i was saying that reciting gurbani wont result in death..???? and that the Gurus DIDNT DIE ?? what the heck...what i am saying is that the Creator made the LAWS..and GURMATT means FOLLOW THEM. Its called HUKM RAZAII CHALLNNA. PERIOD. All the Gurus the bhagats the sheikhs ..everyone following Gurmatt lived in HUKM. period. And one of these HUKM Laws is anything BORN....MUST DIE....a Human Body will BLEED when CUT..it will feel pain..it needs food water air..etc etc..and all the Gurus ate, drank, breathed, and died when the time came..GHALLEY AYEH NANAKA...no objections, no gimmicks..no postponements..NOTHING.
There is NO Humanity involved in holding up a stone..or in freezing the stone throwing muslims in Mecca..or putting a stick on a dumb deaf mute idiot and make him blab like a Pandit.( as if there were NOT ENOUGH of such blabbermouth pundits already that Guru ji had to create another one). TODAY the DERAS and taksals are daily basis producing many many such "deaf/dumb mutes" who then pick up a waja and go a round blabbing tall tales about their Waddeh baba Ji...and never mention the Sikh Gurus at all...even in Passing...after all what was really "proved" by that deaf dumb mute idiot reading the Bhagwad Gita like a parrot ?? did he carry on doing parchaar of Hinduism and convert muslims back to Hinduism or make Hindus better human beings...the Sakhi is silent about all these aspects...just the magic part is always repeated ad nausem. Even the Carpenter that made a wooden boy in a story pinochio...had a lesson - dont tell lies...as whenever he told a lie his nose grew longer !!..and here we have a story about Guur harkishn Ji thta ahs no lesson or value...just magical powers demonstration to satisfy one pandit...it makes our Guru a "oh my fatehr is stronger than yours type"...

2. The POINT baout SIKH and GURU. Thats exactly the UNIQUENESS of GURMATT. All other religions have Prphets..and lower down followers..the TWO can never be equal...BUT NOT the Gurmatt Path..not the Nirmal Khalsa Panth of the House of nanak..it stands UNIQUE among all religions. Have you heard of what a Paras is ? A Paras is a magical stone that has the quality of TURNING ANYTHING INTO GOLD when touched by a Paras. SO for example JESUS is the Christian paras..his "touch" makes an ordinary Human a CHRISTIAN (GOLD)..a man of principles.love brotherhood etc etc...Prophet Muhammed is a Paras..his touch makes an ordinary human into a GOOD MUSLIM GOLD...BUT a Christian GOLD..cannot become a PARAS..He cannot ever become JESUS..same for the Muslim...he is always a Muslim and the Prophet is always the Prophet...the tow run parallel like railway lines...never to meet.

BUT the SIKH GURU is a PARAS FACTORY...it doesnt just produce "GOLD"..it produces PARASES. A SIKH and His GURU are ONE..just as the GURU and the SATGURU and The Creator are ONE. Jesus is long gone..Mohammed is also long gone...they left behind GOLD....the Sikh gurus ..Nanank ji to Guru Gobind Singh ji are also all long gone..BUT they LEFT the PARAS BEHIND..the SGGS..... IF Guru Arjun ji could be boiled alive...so could Bhai Dyala Ji..IF Guru Arjun ji could be roasted alive....so could Bhai Sati dass Ji...The GURU made sure of THAT. WHATEVER the GURU CAN DO..the SIKH CAN DO. OUR Glorious History is solid proof of this FACT.....SIKHS as YOUNG as FIVE YEAR OLD Sahibzadah Fateh Singh ZORAWAR SINGH showed their TRUE METTLE...preferring DEATH...nay most horrible horrendous deaths but no surrender !!! just as their Great Grandfather Guru Arjun ji did. Although i dont have any confidence in the Baba Buddha Ji story..it proves this point at least...the GURU SIKH relationship in gurmatt is UNIQUE. ( the reason why i dont subscribe to thsi story is becasue its ultra vires Gurbani, its an insult to mata Gnaga ji for listening to gossip...and to Guur Ji for wnating to keep the gurgadee in his famaily..etc etc..When despite having 2 sons, Guru nanak ji chose Bhai lehna Ji an OUTSIDER, despite Guru Angad i having 2 sons he chose Bhai Amardass Ji..an OUTSIDER..despite having 2 sons Guru Amardass Ji chose his son in law...despite being eldest son Guru ramdass ji chose Guru Arjun ji the YOUNGEST...what is the proof that Guru Arjun ji wanted a SON so badly ?? IF there had been NO Hargobind sahib ji..would the House of Nanak had come to an END ?? NO other worthy successors ?? ALL these stories PLAY ON OUR HUMAN FAILINGS..we listen to our wives gossiping..we get jelaous..we pray for SONS to become HEIRS..we FIGHT over property..NOT the GURU. THUS I find the Baba Budha Ji story unworthy)..IF Bebeh nanaki Guru nanak jis MOST LOVED SISTER, MENTOR and Very FIRST SIKH..could LIVE her whole life WITHOUT A CHILD....and no one asked GURU NANAK JI to CHANGE HER LAKEERS and make her a MOTHER....why would Guru Arjun ji/ or Mata Ganga Ji be that desperate for a son....shows THEY DONT LIVE IN HUKM RAZAII CHALLNNA !! and thats an INSULT perpetuated by SIKHS repeating this story.

2. Guru gobind Singh Ji revealed the FIVE in 1699....TODAY the FIVE do the EXACT SAME ACT of vasakhi 1699 anytime anywhere around the world. The SGGS Presides over the ceremony as it did in 1699..NO DIFFERENCE at all... The GURU KHALSA PANTH and the SHABAD GURU GRANTH CO EXIST just as they did form 1469-1699-1708-2012...in 1699 GURU GOBIND RAI KNELT ON BENDED KNEE before the GURU KHALSA PANTH and proved the Waho Waho Gobind Singh AAPEH GUR CHELA !!

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
We are at a loss to understand what purpose the story, of the Pakistani President Gen Ayub, serve. When we recite Gurbani little purpose is served when we do not understand what our Guru Sahib wants us to understand. I have seen our high priests recite Mool Mantar incorrectly. When these priests do not understand what they are reading how can the young generation learn from them about Sikhism? Just recitation is superfluous. To say someone has benefited from mere recitation is ridiculous.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Giani Ji

Request you to kindly elaborate about your non agreement with the story of Baba Budha Ji ... Whats this all about?

I think Gyanji has made it quite clear why this story doesn't seem valid.
It's ALL hukam, strangely a few hours ago I switched over the page to a calender we have on to September the new month.On this calender are different pictures from sikh history and events. On september's is the picture of Bhai Budha and Mata Ganga jo and him holding the onion before he broke it!!
Although, I had never given this any thought before, I suddenly realised that this sakhee does NOT fit....

....Why would Mata Ganga ji go to someone for a blessing to have a baby boy.. -This is typical vedic of someone going to panditji or whatever and offering them milk and food so as to be blessed with a child....--RUBBISH!!! .....WHAT ABOUT HUKAM???? WHY WOULD GURUJI WORRY ABOUT GURGADDI, WHEN GYANJI HAS STATED THE PREVIOUS GURUS THAT DIDN'T KEEP GURGADDI IN FAMILY!!!!

I mean can you imagine if Guru Nanak ji were here today and you asked him to bless you with a baby boy????
What do you think he would say ????
If you really think he would give you a personal blessing because you took some offerings or ask you to go see so and so Baba ji, then I'm sorry to say BUT you have MISSED the CONCEPT somewhere along the line!!!!.... I really can't help you to find where you've missed it!!! I'm sorry I'm NOT trying to be rude or smart in any way, but there is something very vital in the heart of Guru Nanak's teachings that just does NOT tie in with this sakhee... Sorry if you feel offended.

I'm sure if you give some of these points a little think over, like I did this very morning a few hours ago before even seeing this post, THEN i'm sure you will realise and understand what Gyanji and me are trying to explain.

I'm NO scholar or anything, just a lost lowlife trying to rise a little, BUT
I'm just trying to EMPHASISE the CORE of primary SIKH Philosophy!!!

We should listen, take it in, then think... IS that so ???

Waheguru

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
I think Gyanji has made it quite clear why this story doesn't seem valid.
It's ALL hukam, strangely a few hours ago I switched over the page to a calender we have on to September the new month.On this calender are different pictures from sikh history and events. On september's is the picture of Bhai Budha and Mata Ganga jo and him holding the onion before he broke it!!
Although, I had never given this any thought before, I suddenly realised that this sakhee does NOT fit....

....Why would Mata Ganga ji go to someone for a blessing to have a baby boy.. -This is typical vedic of someone going to panditji or whatever and offering them milk and food so as to be blessed with a child....--RUBBISH!!! .....WHAT ABOUT HUKAM???? WHY WOULD GURUJI WORRY ABOUT GURGADDI, WHEN GYANJI HAS STATED THE PREVIOUS GURUS THAT DIDN'T KEEP GURGADDI IN FAMILY!!!!

I mean can you imagine if Guru Nanak ji were here today and you asked him to bless you with a baby boy????
What do you think he would say ????
If you really think he would give you a personal blessing because you took some offerings or ask you to go see so and so Baba ji, then I'm sorry to say BUT you have MISSED the CONCEPT somewhere along the line!!!!.... I really can't help you to find where you've missed it!!! I'm sorry I'm NOT trying to be rude or smart in any way, but there is something very vital in the heart of Guru Nanak's teachings that just does NOT tie in with this sakhee... Sorry if you feel offended.

I'm sure if you give some of these points a little think over, like I did this very morning a few hours ago before even seeing this post, THEN i'm sure you will realise and understand what Gyanji and me are trying to explain.

I'm NO scholar or anything, just a lost lowlife trying to rise a little, BUT
I'm just trying to EMPHASISE the CORE of primary SIKH Philosophy!!!

We should listen, take it in, then think... IS that so ???

Waheguru

I think the reason that we produce such high percentage of gullible people who believe in Janter-Manters and Jaadoo-Tonnas is the major fault in the education system.

We are programmed to believe in everything that the teacher tells us to. That what is written in books is sacrosanct and we have no right to question it.

The basic duty of education should be to develop the faculties of LOGIC and REASONING in every child.

The Socrates method of counter-questioning is the only way to prevent our minds from getting caught in a muddle.

Only a person whose mind is not caught in a cob-web can lead to new paths and new ideas. animatedkhanda1

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM