• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Marry Indian Men And Save Russia, Says Feminist

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
wasn't chess invented in india? you guys have an unfair advantage! :D

indians do pretty well in cricket wherever they live. i think you do well in field hockey too, right?

it's just a matter of what sports are encouraged in the local culture. for example, japan has produced many excellent baseball players, but korea has not. are koreans and japanese people really so different? not really, baseball is simply much more popular in japan.

soviet russia strongly encouraged math and science over other scholastic endevours, resulting in great chess players and scientists.

i don't think this means russians are smarter than other people, it's just what is encouraged in their society.

i hope i'm making some sort of sense. :)

Chess was invented in india but international chess has nothing to do with.The invention of sport has nothing to do over its mastery.England invented cricket but now their team is just average.

Also cricket is game which is dying in many countries.The quality of cricket has detoriated
over last 2 decades and even after spending billions on them our cricketers are just above average.

And may be your soviet russia perception is right but what i read about them was that youngsters do play lot of chess in russia and only inteeligent people could develop this culture

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I believe that kelley_kaur ji and clarkejoey ji have us looking at some of the harsher realities of various forms of the export of human beings to serve as companions of the opposite sex. In addition to sex-slaves, many women are imported as "brides" but the expectations they face are not consistent with the devoted companionship that a happy marriage is based on.

Now we have the tables turned on Indian men.

And LOL I guarantee you that if too many Indian husbands spend their days playing chess, domestic tranquility is going to suffer. In any country.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I believe that kelley_kaur ji and clarkejoey ji have us looking at some of the harsher realities of various forms of the export of human beings to serve as companions of the opposite sex. In addition to sex-slaves, many women are imported as "brides" but the expectations they face are not consistent with the devoted companionship that a happy marriage is based on.

Now we have the tables turned on Indian men.

And LOL I guarantee you that if too many Indian husbands spend their days playing chess, domestic tranquility is going to suffer. In any country.

There is difference between men and women .Any women which is decent looking and produce kids is eligible to become wife.But for husband only high quality ,earning men are expected as husbands.In another article i read that ideal husband for russian women is a man who provide rock solid security to family and protect family like wall

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
amarsanghera ji

It is isn't it? For a change LOL. I say, if you are Indian, a male, and single -- then WATCH OUT! Because someone is watching you.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Political instability forces out people to seek elsewhere. Many Russian women who are seeking refuge could be muslims whereas their christian counterparts are not as many. There could be other factors which contribute to this concern by the writer.

clarkejoey

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
Belize City, Belize
"Great champions of sports only come from countries who have culture of that sport." said kds

True dat. Jamaicans are famous as sprinters... we used to be known for escaping from slavery. Any connection? Also, we don't have a reputation as responsible fathers. Is this a development we can "track"? Or just a "running" joke?

"Many Russian women who are seeking refuge could be muslims whereas their christian counterparts are not as many." says namjap.

Unlikely. From what one sees and hears, most runners-away from Russia are looking for economic uplift. Before the Soviet fall, a lot of people lost their religion, since it wasn't emphasised - in fact, it was discouraged. Almost every ethnic Russian is a lapsed orthodox christian, now professing no religion.

And from aad ji: "I say, if you are Indian, a male, and single -- then WATCH OUT! Because someone is watching you."

You forgot handsome and/or financially solvent!

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
There is difference between men and women .Any women which is decent looking and produce kids is eligible to become wife.But for husband only high quality ,earning men are expected as husbands.In another article i read that ideal husband for russian women is a man who provide rock solid security to family and protect family like wall

The same thing many times happen in Wild as well ( I have been watching too much Discovery Channel!!!)

But for humans Money appwar to give all of the qualities required and yes it also help to make men handsome as well!!

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
"Great champions of sports only come from countries who have culture of that sport." said kds

True dat. Jamaicans are famous as sprinters... we used to be known for escaping from slavery. Any connection? Also, we don't have a reputation as responsible fathers. Is this a development we can "track"? Or just a "running" joke?

dear clarke

could you please tell me what happened to jamacian fast bowlers.West indies was always known for tearaway fast bowlers

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The same thing many times happen in Wild as well ( I have been watching too much Discovery Channel!!!)

But for humans Money appwar to give all of the qualities required and yes it also help to make men handsome as well!!

In mammals only strongest and toughest male has right to mate.Others are just useless.

But in humans it is slightly different if you own millions ancestral property worth million's then you can mate as much as you can

clarkejoey

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
Belize City, Belize
could you please tell me what happened to jamacian fast bowlers.West indies was always known for tearaway fast bowlers

I wish i could tell you. Peter Roebuck has a very good article on WI cricket in cricinfo today, that has some answers. I suspect, as someone pointed out in this very thread, that the whole sport is in a patch of weirdness.

Mostly, i think, the motivation isn't there. In other islands it's probably a bit different, but as far as Jamaica goes, the schools are a mess. Young kids don't want to be cricketers any more. Who would they look up to? ego-man Lara? the current bad boys and underachievers? Young blokes with the right skills and attitude would rather do a politician a favour and get himself a Glock, with which he gets himself an Escalade, and access to any number of Russian exotic dancers.

On the bright side, there's Jerome Taylor...

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I wish i could tell you. Peter Roebuck has a very good article on WI cricket in cricinfo today, that has some answers. I suspect, as someone pointed out in this very thread, that the whole sport is in a patch of weirdness.

Mostly, i think, the motivation isn't there. In other islands it's probably a bit different, but as far as Jamaica goes, the schools are a mess. Young blokes with the skills and attitude would rather do a politician a favour and get himself a Glock, with which he gets himself an Escalade, and access to any number of Russian exotic dancers.

Young kids don't want to be cricketers any more. Who would they look up to? ego-man Lara? the current bad boys and underachievers? It's a sad tale.

On the bright side, there's Jerome Taylor...

Its really sad to see a great cricket team west indies is almost dead.Indians can produce
batsmen,spinners but not fast bowlers perhaps due to their diet.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: