• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Lots Of Questions :)

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
then kindly supply a link, being a man of nothing, with no special cosmic powers, I am unable to simply find it by closing my eyes and tapping my heels together.

thank you

Why waste my time going over the same thing I've gone over many times before with you. You didn't listen the first time so there's really no point. I'd rather not go mad doing the same thing over and over :)

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Why waste my time going over the same thing I've gone over many times before with you. You didn't listen the first time so there's really no point. I'd rather not go mad doing the same thing over and over :)

Ah, you only post when you are guaranteed that people will listen, fair enough, a link then, if that is not too much trouble?

Balbir27

Look for what is, not what you think should be
Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2017
then kindly supply a link, being a man of nothing, with no special cosmic powers, I am unable to simply find it by closing my eyes and tapping my heels together.

Hi Harry, I did try your method of closing my eyes and tapping my heels together but it did not work for me as well. Litmus test failed? So I tapped the words into google and lo and behold, SPN has a link
Pure And Unconditional Love For God
On that page (28 of SGGS) something caught my eye:
jinh man hor mukh hor s kaandtae kachiaa ||1||
Those who have one thing in their heart, and something else in their mouth, are judged to be false. ||1|

Apt for giving further information on what you had posed recently and discussed.
What Is The Truth? Word Or Intent?
Good enough for you, or, is this personal?
Cheers.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM