• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Landmark Meeting Of Damdami Taksal And AKJ United Kingdom (In Punjabi, Videos)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Potential background for this conjunction of very different planets within the quom

R.S.S. ਦੇ ਬਚਿੱਤਰ ਨਾਟਕੀ ਪੁੱਤਰ ਰਤਿੰਦਰ ਇੰਦੌਰੀ (panthic.org) ਨੇ ਫਿਰ ਵਿਖਾਈ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਮੀਨਗੀ ਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਵੇਖੋ ਇਸਦੀ ਅਸਲੀ ਨਸਲ.. http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/?p=44970

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
This is a meeting of Brahmanwaadi minds.It is as simple as that>they may have realsied that they have caused enough harm and it is time to sweep to victory with their uneducated and brahmanwaad mindset.I would go to say this is the first step they have taken to start the destruction of the panth with their talibanised mindset and narrow sikhi to exist nothing more than the laong haired sect of hindusim.

This people and their chelas seem to have the favorite bashing of missonaries!Anyone that disagree with them is called missonary!I wonder if these uneducated babadoms really understand what missonary is?Guru Nanak Ji Guyru teg bahadur etc travlled around preaching sikhi, that is missonary!I wonder if they know that!Watch how they hate "Missonaries".They label dhunda ji Ragi Darshan Singh ji ect as missonaries...I dont think these people understand enough about english language..and think calling someone missionary somehow...hurts !Fools galore.,I rathe rhave a missonary any day than a sadh baba clella and his baba dom like DT or akj!These are are like talibaans creating bababaans.

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
BEWARE..while the SGGS SOLE GURU PANTH is divided..into Singh Sabha Canada..faction..Darshan Singh Khalsa News faction..kala afghna faction..the Tatt gurmatt faction..the Rozana spokesman faction..etc etc...these KALKI PANTH are making attempts to unite...:swordfight-kudiyan:

Jul 18, 2007
London
Agree meeting of similar minds, they talk of all being under the Akhal Takht SRM but undermine this by having their own.

Also, they talk of all the jathas being under one umbrella yet only these two turned up - why not coordinate a bigger effort?

Just want to protect their own interests unfortunately.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM