• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Is The Quom In A Coma?

dilgeer

SPNer
Oct 26, 2011
Satkaryog Gyani Ji,

Its great and infact, Human in real terms, when we keep our minds open to views around us. It is a trait which everyone can learn from you. Moreover, When we give our opinion, we are actually givingout a judgement based on the info available to us. We act as the judge. A Judge would never give his verdict unless hearing both sides. Since, our opinion induces seeds of thought and disposition in minds of those who look upto us or around us, we must be vigilant and reponsible about it. I had developed tremendous hatred about Hindus on issues like 1984 or afterwards or even before, but when I looked in totality the issue, from their standpoint, and from a third party view, I guess seeds of fault were planted by us and even watered to grow them into issues of the date. I take it as a competition between Kaums every round of which has been won by them, only due to Tukkar-Boch and short-sightedness (due to lack of knowledge of history and education) approach of oyur leaders. Hindus cannot dilute our religion, only we can and they too know this. They too acknowledge it and working through people within us. we are looking in wrong direction ( Bull** Sh&it like Khalistan ).. Well there is no stop to writing about this.. So, I rest my case here..

Bhull Chukk Muaff..

dilgeer

SPNer
Oct 26, 2011
Veer Ambarsaria Ji.

I understand what you are saying and admit it. But how can we understand ? Yours is first hand account but there are multiple perspectives, as we analyse the great epics of history which have happened way before us. Same way we shall have to do it. If you are referring to unjust done to Sikh families, youth, I acknowledge that and I wont say I feel the pain bcoz I can't ( only those who have suffered the loss can and I respect that ). What I mean is that these are by-products or the effect, cause still lies somewhere unexposed. One more thing: Watching things too close always seem different. Talk to any politician personally. You would find him a decent person and a reasonable human being but when the same person goes about his usual routine, thats totally the opposite, even to the extent of Evil.

Bhull Chukk Muaff.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM