• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sufism Is It Alright If I'm Interested In Sufism?

Oct 6, 2023
Alislam is a website that of course would want to discredit Sufis. I suppose that you are unaware that their founder apparently went to Afghanistan to murder Sikhs because they were “worse than the British”. Were there conflicts and still are between muslims and sikhs? Yes. But few muslims enjoyed colonialism (or blamed any part of it on Sikhs). Go read about “The British and the Ahmiyyada” on Alislam.
Sorry it’s a different website. But still the same prophet.

Oct 6, 2023
I hope that I am not coming across as harsh. I’m not saying that Ahmiyyadi muslims deserve to be treated as poorly as they are. But perhaps a Sikh chat is not the best place to discuss because of my explanation above.

Oct 6, 2023
I'm with Ishna here. Since when are Muslims enemies of Sikhs? Oppressors are enemies of Sikhs and even then Sikhs are meant to love everyone and treat them rightly. The whole of Sikh philosophy is focused on the unity of the One. How you think of the exact nature of this one is irrelevant (whether you believe God is seperate from creation or pervades creation) because when you pray, regardless of your religion, you pray to God.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji escaped from Chumkaur it was 2 Muslims who gave him shelter. Pir Buddhu Shah gave men to fight in support of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's cause. Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Hazrat Mian Mir had close relations. Bhai Nand Lal Goya (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this one) was a lover of Rumi's poetry. Have you ever read the poetry of the likes of Rumi and Hafez?

I'm sorry but no, please don't spread misinformation. Muslims are not the enemies of Sikhs.
I am a muslim and I don’t hate sikhs. Since I am on a sikh knowledge website.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: