• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Individual Chocolate Melting Cakes

kiram

SPNer
Jan 26, 2008
Makes 8 servings

Ingredients:

10 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped

4 tablespoons unsalted butter

5 eggs

1/2 cup sugar

3/4 cup all-purpose flour

1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/8 teaspoon salt

Caramel sauce

Coffee ice cream

Preparation:

Heat oven to 325º F. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat. In another large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and melted chocolate. Mix with a spoon until well blended.
Divide the batter evenly into 8 muffin tins and bake until the cakes have just cooked through, about 15 minutes. The cakes will still look a bit moist on top. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Serve warm with the caramel sauce and ice cream. Enjoy !

P.S. Eggs can be replaced with equal quantity of fresh curd.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kiram ji

Thank you for helping to make this new section of the forum something that belongs to members. You recipe sounds very rich and exactly what we need to make to spoil ourselves when we need to feel sweet through and through.

Thanks again. I am going to try this and will tell you what happened.

Antoia

kiram

SPNer
Jan 26, 2008
kiram ji

Thank you for helping to make this new section of the forum something that belongs to members. You recipe sounds very rich and exactly what we need to make to spoil ourselves when we need to feel sweet through and through.

Thanks again. I am going to try this and will tell you what happened.

Antoia

Antonia ji,

I found this recipe on the web ji, its not mine :p Btw my recipes have a secret ingredient... LOL...
Am waiting to try it though and yes we do need to feel sweet through and through :) All the best Ji..

:wah:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: