• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

In Times Of A Soul's Passing: Reflections On Heaven And Hell In Sikhism

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: Dealing With My Grandmother's Death..

In the status of the deceased, the best answer is to tell the people who lost someone what they want to hear. No one would say "sorry to tell you but your grandma is in hell looking up at you".

Really ??
Well thats exactly what I meant..
You see there are many charlatans walking around in huge CHOLAS...ROUND TURBANS..exactly like Sajjan Thuggh..OOjal keha Chillkanna tytpes...who put a hand on their Huge Kirpan..look pensive..and whisper...haan ji..tuhadee mata ji...sanu saaf disdee hai...then they will relate the tall tale of Bhai Moola Ji..how he was bitten by teh snake..became a rabbit and Guru Gobind Singh Ji found it and killed it...you see//GURU JI can SEE roohs..similarly...and here coems the Trap Spring..elevated souls can see these roohs too...Baba Nand Singh..Baba this singh..Bab That Singh..also used to see...blah balh..( Catch..is since I AM follwoer of Nanad Singh..Thsi Bab or THat Babji..I TOO CAN SEE !! all this is implied..not said directly UNLESS the baba is 110% SURE..the fellow listening is such a FOOL that at sikhar dupereh if he is told its MIDNIGHT..he will say..OH thats why i was feeling liek its SO DARK !!! type...Mein Kiha nehra jiha kion ho giyah...??
AND then the Surprise....
Such and such a type of Paath..pooja..this and that has to be done..to send the ROOH happily away....BLAH BLAH... DAAL wich Paannni..or Dudh wich Pannii jitna marzee pa lao....kachi Lasee peogaa Shardhaloo..ate DESI GHEE KHAOOGAH...PAKHANDI BABA who cna see the "dearly departed" hanging around..looking sad..and wanting..KHEER..with Meveh...silk clothes..etc etc etrc and CASH too...BHARRA kivehn Bharega ?? ageh rasta barra kathan hai na ji...???
I have PERSONALLY HEARD such many many types....of Pakhandi babas FLEECING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Of course NO ONE should be so callous to TELL a LIE...about Heaven..or HELL ??..YES its A BARE FACED LIE..becasue GURBANI DECLARES...Baba BOLTEH theh kahan Gayeh ?? ?? WHO is so much More advanced even that the GURU...to be able to "see" into Heaven ?? and record who is there ??

WHY LIE...TRUTH is so MUCH MORE BALMIER...CALMING...PEACEFUL....be TRUTHFUL..and SUPPORTIVE....KIRTAN NIRBANN KARO is Gurujis INSTRUCTION.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
Re: Dealing With My Grandmother's Death..

Really ??
Well thats exactly what I meant..
You see there are many charlatans walking around in huge CHOLAS...ROUND TURBANS..exactly like Sajjan Thuggh..OOjal keha Chillkanna tytpes...who put a hand on their Huge Kirpan..look pensive..and whisper...haan ji..tuhadee mata ji...sanu saaf disdee hai...then they will relate the tall tale of Bhai Moola Ji..how he was bitten by teh snake..became a rabbit and Guru Gobind Singh Ji found it and killed it...you see//GURU JI can SEE roohs..similarly...and here coems the Trap Spring..elevated souls can see these roohs too...Baba Nand Singh..Baba this singh..Bab That Singh..also used to see...blah balh..( Catch..is since I AM follwoer of Nanad Singh..Thsi Bab or THat Babji..I TOO CAN SEE !! all this is implied..not said directly UNLESS the baba is 110% SURE..the fellow listening is such a FOOL that at sikhar dupereh if he is told its MIDNIGHT..he will say..OH thats why i was feeling liek its SO DARK !!! type...Mein Kiha nehra jiha kion ho giyah...??
AND then the Surprise....
Such and such a type of Paath..pooja..this and that has to be done..to send the ROOH happily away....BLAH BLAH... DAAL wich Paannni..or Dudh wich Pannii jitna marzee pa lao....kachi Lasee peogaa Shardhaloo..ate DESI GHEE KHAOOGAH...PAKHANDI BABA who cna see the "dearly departed" hanging around..looking sad..and wanting..KHEER..with Meveh...silk clothes..etc etc etrc and CASH too...BHARRA kivehn Bharega ?? ageh rasta barra kathan hai na ji...???
I have PERSONALLY HEARD such many many types....of Pakhandi babas FLEECING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Of course NO ONE should be so callous to TELL a LIE...about Heaven..or HELL ??..YES its A BARE FACED LIE..becasue GURBANI DECLARES...Baba BOLTEH theh kahan Gayeh ?? ?? WHO is so much More advanced even that the GURU...to be able to "see" into Heaven ?? and record who is there ??

WHY LIE...TRUTH is so MUCH MORE BALMIER...CALMING...PEACEFUL....be TRUTHFUL..and SUPPORTIVE....KIRTAN NIRBANN KARO is Gurujis INSTRUCTION.

I guess I should have said Pakhandi babas and Bamans excluded.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
This is to ask if the video has been doctored.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
You know I did not know who Suleman was and threfore googled the name. Nothing came up connected to the video. Then I googled Ishar Singh and Suleman together. The video you posted, NamJapji, came up over and over again. I followed some of the links. It seems that this video has made the rounds all over the Internet -- at many different Sikh forums and blogs, but also general Indian forums. There is some kind of cult following for this video. with many other people trying to figure it all out.

Then I finally found on maybe the 4th page of Google links that Suleman was a Persian mystic living hundreds of years ago.

All those discussions of the video -- and it took so long to get the background on Suleman. So Suleman is one major ghost from the past if he can hang around in a graveyard long enough to infect the spirit of a little boy in the 20th Century and talk to Baba Ishar Singh about it. And Baba had some powerful ears. Whether the video was doctored? Prolly does not make a difference with all that powerful transmission going on.

:D

BTW Fakir Suleman was not buried in a graveyard.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM