• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

IAF strike into Pakistan---in my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
First of all , the decision to strike was inevitable because the Jaish e Mohammed was going to terror bomb again after the Pulwama attack .

Our intelligence agents from RAW had found out that the JEM had shifted many terrorists from their launch pads along LOC to balakot in Pakistan . Here they were in a training camp cum resort with firing range for practicing and swimming pool as well . Head of this camp was Azhar Yusuf , who was brother in law of JEM chief Masood Azhar.

Our 12 french built mirage 2000 jets took off from their main base of Gwalior in central India rather than any forward base in order to surprise . If they had been shifted to forward base then ISI spies would have conveyed the info to Pakistan . After the mirages took off they underwent mid air refuelling from 2 Russian built Ilyushin 78 air tankers which had flown in from Agra .

As the mirages moved towards Pakistan they were joined by some Sukhoi 30 MKI air dominance fighters from Bareilly and halwara air bases , whose task was to protect them from air attack . The whole formation crossed the LOC and then into Pakistan itself . Additional sukhois were flying along the LOC in case an air battle broke out . Indeed some Pakistani fighter jets were directed towards the formation but went back and did not attack because they were Chinese tech inferior jf 17 fighters unable to match our fighters .

All this was happening around 3 am in dead of night . At 3 .27 am the mirages released their payload on the target . It consisted of Israeli built spice 2000 laser guided bombs . The laser designator paints the target with a beam of laser and the bomb then rides along the beam to smash into the target . Also some Israeli built AGM 142 ( Popeye 2 ) missiles were fired from a distance of 60 to 80 km . The destruction was complete and at least 300 jehadis were killed . Some camps near LOC were hit too . They had been identified by Israeli built heron drones by aerial surveillance .

The balakot camp was spread over 6 acres , so 6 big 1000 kg bombs were used . It is 64 km from abottabad where Osama bin Laden was killed . The havoc rose nearby villagers from their sleep according to BBC Urdu , which took interviews of the villagers . The villagers thought that some earthquake was shaking them out of their sleep . The Indian fighter jets returned to their bases by 4 am . The IAF was using Phalcon AWACS and another mini AWACS to track enemy fighters . AWACS is plane with huge 400 km range radar that detects enemy fighters and transfers that info to our fighters by data link . The AWACS flew from Bhatinda air base .

This is the first air attack by a nuclear power on the territory of another nuclear power . So it is a record of sorts . Jai Hind !!

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
one Indian pilot becomes prisoner of war

What happened is that as Pakistani jets entered Indian territory and dropped glide bombs the Indian pilot in old mig 21 chased them . That was his mistake . He should have left the chasing to new modern mig 29 or mirage or Sukhoi . Inspite of having old mig 21 he shot down a Pak jet . But the Pak pilot fell in their own territory and we have no prisoner to show . On the other hand our pilot is caught as his lone plane was attacked by several Pak planes in their territory. We should salute our brave pilot flying his old fighter into Pak territory . When yesterday our modern aircraft attacked Pak no Pakistan plane dared to challenge them . Ran away despite being scrambled .

On defence forum of India they are saying that indian PM Modi has lost initiative with captured pilot who is being paraded by pakistan on TV . Domestic pressure will build to get him released. But if Modi tries for peace right now he will be labelled as warmonger who had to accept initiative of peacemaker pakistani PM imran Khan , and will lose face in front of electorate . So it is important that he does not back out of action now .

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018

What happened is that as Pakistani jets entered Indian territory and dropped glide bombs the Indian pilot in old mig 21 chased them . That was his mistake . He should have left the chasing to new modern mig 29 or mirage or Sukhoi . Inspite of having old mig 21 he shot down a Pak jet . But the Pak pilot fell in their own territory and we have no prisoner to show . On the other hand our pilot is caught as his lone plane was attacked by several Pak planes in their territory. We should salute our brave pilot flying his old fighter into Pak territory . When yesterday our modern aircraft attacked Pak no Pakistan plane dared to challenge them . Ran away despite being scrambled .

On defence forum of India they are saying that indian PM Modi has lost initiative with captured pilot who is being paraded by pakistan on TV . Domestic pressure will build to get him released. But if Modi tries for peace right now he will be labelled as warmonger who had to accept initiative of peacemaker pakistani PM imran Khan , and will lose face in front of electorate . So it is important that he does not back out of action now .
So you want him to continue attacking just so that he dont lose face in coming elections ?

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
So you want him to continue attacking just so that he dont lose face in coming elections ?

If we back down now then Pulwama like attacks will be regular in Kashmir and elsewhere . We need to teach Pakistan a lesson or it will increase it's terrorism . Any backing right now when our pilot is captured with his plane down and another helicopter down will embolden the Pakistanis . Maybe I put it in wrong words , but actually the whole nation will lose face . Modi will too but that's not important . But I won't support him ever if he backs down now . I was saying in context of his perception in my mind .

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
If we back down now then Pulwama like attacks will be regular in Kashmir and elsewhere . We need to teach Pakistan a lesson or it will increase it's terrorism . Any backing right now when our pilot is captured with his plane down and another helicopter down will embolden the Pakistanis . Maybe I put it in wrong words , but actually the whole nation will lose face . Modi will too but that's not important . But I won't support him ever if he backs down now . I was saying in context of his perception in my mind .
Agree with the point that we need to teach them a lesson.....

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
Pakistan says it will release captured Indian pilot as gesture of peace tomorrow .

Tomorrow is another day . What if further violation of LOC by Pakistani fighter jets occurs and situation escalates and Pakistan backtracks on its promise ? Let us hope for best .

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
Pakistan says it will release captured Indian pilot as gesture of peace tomorrow .

Tomorrow is another day . What if further violation of LOC by Pakistani fighter jets occurs and situation escalates and Pakistan backtracks on its promise ? Let us hope for best .
Yeh lets hope for best.
But i was thinking, Modi can go to pakistan for wishing Nawaz his birthday,
But he wont go for peace talks..... Strange.

A_seeker

Writer
SPNer
Jun 6, 2018

Mig 21 gunned down the F-16.Well what it means that "Machine is not important Man behind machine is important"

America has Warned Pakisthan not to use american r weapons(F-16) without their permission.
US sold F16 to pakisthan in 2016 under the part Foreign Military Fianacing ,as Pak promised to use them for fighting Terrorism>Now they have used them in offensive role against India.Its a clear VIOLATION.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Ahhh its always heartwarming when two third world countries on the receiving end of much western aid and arms can show everyone their new airplanes and bombs, I think we should all be very proud!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
IMHO, Abhinandan should be Court Martialed for disobeying his senior's direct orders of not to indulge with enemy aircraft and his over-zealous attitude may have jeopardized all Indian initiative in this conflict. Actually, it did shift the initiative by allowing Pakistan to get to a level pegging in this conflict and even handed over all the initiative to Pakistan... just my two cents...

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
IMHO, Abhinandan should be Court Martialed for disobeying his senior's direct orders of not to indulge with enemy aircraft and his over-zealous attitude may have jeopardized all Indian initiative in this conflict. Actually, it did shift the initiative by allowing Pakistan to get to a level pegging in this conflict and even handed over all the initiative to Pakistan... just my two cents...
Makes sense.
But then we will vote for BJP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM