• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How Dera Sacha Sauda Spreads Its Wings

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
i thought so

i had seen articles by someone named Vijaydeep Singh in RSS(sikh wing) magazine

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das thaought of that They have a strange thing.Thy do use name of thier differnt functionaries,while views are thier own.Das has been telling them to not use his name.They have clarfied that this person is from Jagadhari and not das.

such things are part of propoganda warfare .Das was once offered by a great Siikh intellectual to use das's name for his artilce.which das refused as das wanted him(the intllectual be known to the world).

So das is confessing that he did not knows even,when his name appears.But they deny that this person is same as das.One more thing over here is that reason for Ambala Sahib tendering an apology to Akal Takhat and Kala Afghana Sahib not coming to Akal Takhat is due to the fact that thier book are not penned by them.(Das is even aware that who wrote thier text) and this was rectified with two cross checks from differnt soruces.

Das has been sending the articles for Sikh Missioanry collage,Sikh Phulwari but they never entertained them.

So it is use of das's name if at all,it is das's name.So far das has nothing writtan online or offline which has been published.

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
they might have told you another lie!!!

the person mentioned Vijaydeep Singh is from Delhi and not Jagadhari

i smell something fishy going on

if they are using your identity...it is completely un ethical !!!

please take care !

:inca:

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

OK know das understood,sorry for not reading the thing correctly.We are talking about Magzine.Das first was thinking about a news item at thier site,which is a memorandom given to non smoking pictures in NCERT books where naem vijaydeep Singh has come.

Yes there were two articles which das did not write and they gave name of him,one was realted to Bhai Randheer Singh Ji and another was with Hola Mahala.Das did object to them.But they said that they have just pen dowen the views of das.Yet das still says that although there was nothing objectionalbe in them,yet das did not pen them.

But das is realy thank full to yourself about the suggestion and das is by now keeping an eye on each edition,that his name should not come in.Becasue they are not the only one Das is associated.And in past some persons from Gursikh asked das about the same question about an atricle ,writtan by das while das did not know about it.So thanks again.

In two article this thing is anyway true that they took all info from das and then penned it dowen and gave name of das.They said that das is real cause of them yet das does not like words been put into his mouth.So Thanks again.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
So what is wrong in running a religioun driven corporation and getting money from politicians? ( Trying to bring back discussion to main topic)
I guess this is a good way in today's world. he has proved it. If one has the ability or luck or time, he is free to do it.
After all many try it and some succeed. There is no harm. Court cases are fine and should be there if something is wrong.
While in Punjab, I had seen 2' by 4' signs on the roads saying " Naam Charcha Ghar" without any building and just seasonal crop. I thought it may be owned by christian missionaries but I was wrong I guess. What is better, foreign missionaries or local sect?
As I wrote many times, there are gaps, people need to be engaged. If you can do it... fine otherwise someone else will do it.

Look at it this way,
A large crowd with 24 hours a day at their disposal.
Some people say... come we will get khalistan... some people get busy and some get scared.
Another group says, come let us chant. Have food. Nice place to visit for a day...... many people join.... and then it become a MLM event these people bring more people in.
they get power.... economic power, vote power. RADHA SS and SACHA SAUDA etc.

SGPC also has similar place ASR but has surrendered its economic and political power without getting any benefits FOR THE PEOPLE.
let Simranjit Singh mann, an Educated one do the same in his area of influence, otherwise he will loose few hundred votes he gets now.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: