• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hello Everyone :) My Experience Of Sikhi

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
Your journey towards Sikhi living is a very inspiring one Navneet Ji. In fact, I can relate with it, my experiences with Sikhism haven't been much different from yours.
I had spent many years of my life studying the Bible, Qur'an and Buddhist texts before finally getting to appreciate Sikhi principles. It was very helpful to have a good online sangat through SPN, it has been a very enriching and fulfilling experience with Sikhi.

NavKaur

SPNer
Jun 17, 2014
Your journey towards Sikhi living is a very inspiring one Navneet Ji. In fact, I can relate with it, my experiences with Sikhism haven't been much different from yours.
I had spent many years of my life studying the Bible, Qur'an and Buddhist texts before finally getting to appreciate Sikhi principles. It was very helpful to have a good online sangat through SPN, it has been a very enriching and fulfilling experience with Sikhi.

Thank you ji! I actually changed my post cause I was not sure if i should put it here and will put in "introduce yourself" thread. I studied a lot of faiths in depth, and I have respect for all of them. It's wonderful because i am not Sikh because everything else has no truth, I am Sikh because I have chosen to follow the path of our Gurujis in order to obtain that Truth.

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
Thank you ji! I actually changed my post cause I was not sure if i should put it here and will put in "introduce yourself" thread. I studied a lot of faiths in depth, and I have respect for all of them. It's wonderful because i am not Sikh because everything else has no truth, I am Sikh because I have chosen to follow the path of our Gurujis in order to obtain that Truth.

I am a Sikh because for me, this is the meaning of the pursuit of Truthful Living.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: