• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Nanak Dev (10 Jots) Was Nirankar Himself In Sargun (Human Form)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sister Surinder Kaurji,

Why are you so angry? Your insistance that I am 'disrespecting' Sikhi is basless. I only asked you questions regarding the meaning of the words used within the Gurbani and our different interpretations of them. How is that disrespect? You, on the one hand keep saying (quite loudly, I might add) that you are not disrespecting my faith and in the same breath you accuse me of 'disrespecting the Aadh Guru Granth Sahib'. That dear Sister, is an attack on my faith.

It is precisely against this accusation that I am reluctantly on these forums again. There is so much propoganda on the internet and the media against Namdhari Sikhs that is breeding hatred amongst the young generation. We are experiencing physical attacks on our Sangat at our Dharamsalas and even in the streets.

Whithin the general body of Sikhs there is this false notion that because Namdhari Sikhs do not believe the Holy Aadh Guru Granth Sahib to be 'living' we disrespect it.

The Holy Gurbani, be it that of our Aadh Gurus or that of Dasam Pithaji is our lifeblood. We are nothing without the Holy Granth Sahibs. So PLEASEcalm down. I am NOT your enemy. I am not misquoting Gurbani, I am only looking at it from a perspective different to yours. That does not mean I desrespect Gurbani, nor does it mean I disrespect your good self.
Like you, I too am content in what I believe. However, your angry outbursts even after I have apologised to you suggest in inner resentment. Please calm down and rise above the anger.

Sat-Sri-Akaal.

Respected Sikh Naamdhari Ji,

endless thanks to you again and again for being with us.

NO DISRESPCTFUL WORDS ARE SPOKEN AGAINST YOUR FAITH, SIR.

PLEASE CALM DOWN.

i must say again, i humbly apologize to you for not disrespecting your Guru and your faith.
from your repeated baseless accusitions it seems like this is what you are looking for and that is not going to happen.

forgive me please

SSMDCX

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
Ik Oankaar Sat Naam Satgur Parsaad
Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar
Dhan Dhan Gur-guru-satgur-gurbani-sat Sangat- Sat Naam
Guru Pyare Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Patshah Ji Was A Puran Braham Gyani A Puran Sant Satguru - He Was A Living God On Earth. The Mahima Of A Puran Braham Gyani Has Been Very Kindly Been Presented In Sukhmani Bani By Dhan Dhan Satgur Patshah Ji Pancham Patshah Ji

Braham Gyani Mukt Jugat Jee Kaa Data Braham Gyani Puran Purakh Vidhataa
Braham Gyani Ko Khojey Maheysur Nanak Braham Gyani Aap Parmeysur

If You Take Out The Mahima Of A Sant, A Satgur, A Braham Gyani From Gurbani Then What Else Will Remain In Gurbani - Gurbani Is All About How To Become A Puran Braham Gyani, How To Become A Puran Sant, How To Become A Satgur - So Satgur Jis Ridhey Har Naao. Gurbani Is The Mahima Of Akal Purakh, Mahima Of A Puran Braham Gyani, A Puran Sant Satgur, A Bhagat, A Jan, A Gur Sukh, A Gurmukh, Gurbani Is The Mahima Of Naam - And Naam Will Make You A Satgur, Naam Will Make You A Puran Sant, A Puran Braham Gyani, A Puran Khalsa - And Puran Sant Is The Naam Ka Dataa, Puran Braham Gyani Is Naam Ka Data, A Puran Khalsa Is Naam Ka Dataa - Khalsa Mero Satgur Pura.

Those Who Don't Understand This Are Living In Illusion And Dubidha - Doing Gurbani And Becoming Gurbani Is The Key To Success, Winning Over Maya Is The Key To Success - Getting Trapped In Maya Is Not The Key To Success - Aur Updesey Aap Naa Karey Avat Javat Janmey Marey.

Dassan Dass

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Sach akhyaa hai sir/madam

Bani Nirankaar Hai..

and we cannot disect it for any reason, WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF IT-AND EVEN THINKING OF PERFORMING SUCH AN ACT IS SHOWING DISRESPECT TOWARDS DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN JEE.
why shaould we????

Sari di Sari Bani sanu sahi jeevan jeena sikhandi hai...
Bani kahe Sevak jan Maaney.....

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LIVE ALL THE TRUTH GURU SAHIBAAN HAS PRESCRIBED-WE CANNOT TAKE ANY THING OUT-NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD.

forgive me please

Apr 20, 2006
Bhen Surinder Kaurji

The Line from Gurbani is NOT 'Bani Kahe Sevak jan Maaney...'
It's:
Gur Bani Kehei, Sevak Jan Maanei, Partakh Guru Nistarei..'

Guru speaks Bani, Servant people obey as the present Guru clarifies it's meaning.....

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Ji Bilkul Sahi Akhyaa Hai, Sir/Madam.

And present Guru for Sikhs is-

"DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI"

"THE LIVING JOTE"
"SHABAD GURU"

har valaye haazar naazar,ang sang, sadaa partakh, sadaa salaamat, sadaa sahaaee, aap nirankaar ...........

GURU MERE SANG SADAA HAI NAALEY

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Now, can we be friends?

You were, are and always be my friend. You stand by me, you ignore me or you contradict me -NOTHING MATTERS sir/madam.
when were we enemies???? this is the way you are looking at others, not me neech. i am sagal ki reinka.

It is respected yourself who were jumping up and down over the authenticity of Sikh Faith. This is the illussion you are living in sir/madam, who is my enemy and who is not. for me ALL IS GOD and YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT.

Avil Alh nUru aupwieAw kudriq ky sB bMdy ]
eyk nUr qy sBu jgu aupijAw kaun Bly ko mMdy ]1]
logw Brim n BUlhu BweI ]
Kwilku Klk Klk mih Kwilku pUir rihE sRb TWeI ]1] rhwau ]
mwtI eyk Anyk BWiq kir swjI swjnhwrY ]
nw kCu poc mwtI ky BWfy nw kCu poc kuMBwrY ]2]
sB mih scw eyko soeI iqs kw kIAw sBu kCu hoeI ]
hukmu pCwnY su eyko jwnY bMdw khIAY soeI ]3]
Alhu AlKu n jweI liKAw guir guVu dInw mITw ]
kih kbIr myrI sMkw nwsI srb inrMjnu fITw ]4]

All is GOD and GOD is ALL

forgive me please

Apr 20, 2006
My dear Sister

I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding.
Why is it that when I express my understanding of Gurbani I am accused of misquoting and disrespecting, not only Sikhi, but the Gurbani itself, but when you express your understanding it is correct?

I promise you I have never considered you not worthy of respect, and I would give my life before I disrespect the Bani of my Gurus.

My presence on these forums is not to insult, but to make people like yourselves understand that Namdhari Sikhs' belief not is an attack on Sikhi. If only you would allow Namdhari Silkhs to present to you how we came about and what made you and us different then I am sure you wouldn't see the likes of me as a threat.

How can I disrespect Gurbani when my whole life I have been in love with it. My mother, who passed away when I was 13, used to ask me to sing Shabads to visiting relatives before she offered them any refreshments! I was 6 years old then.
She died whilst my father was doing Path from Aadh Sri Guru Granth Sahibji.
For you to tell me that I disrespect Gurbani is to slap my face. You could tell me I don't respect my parents and that would be less of an insult.

Please sister, I beg you to get rid of such thoughts; for your imploring that you have no enmity towards me makes for empty words in the face of such accusations.

As I have said before, I am here because people with thoughts such as yours, but with less self control are now attacking members of the Namdhari Sangat, not only in Gurdhwaras in England, but also on the streets. Their rhetoric is an exact copy of yours: that they are 'defending' Sikhi!

Our children, women and youth are being beaten, insulted and abused. Our Guru is abused and threats are being levelled towards Him. It is only by His Command that we are not retaliating. We are taught not to attack anyone, least of all our fellow Gurubhais and Bhens. We will refrain from escalating this violence. So I have turned to the net to see if there are any people of wisdom left within the Sikh community.

Is there anybody out here who understands what I am talking about? Or are all of you so brainwashed by this anti-Namdhari, anti-Hindu rhetoric that you are prepared to stand by whilst fascism takes over this jewel of Guru Nanak Devji?

Under the Holy umbrella of the Aadh Sri Guru Granth Sahib you are subtly being taught to hate, you are being taught that anyone who doesn't believe the Holy Granth to be 'alive and living' is insulting the Gurujis' Granth Sahib.

Is it as black and white as that?

Just as anyone who doesn't support Khalistan is not a Sikh?

Can there be no other perspective?

Have we become that right wing?

So what would be the final solution for Namdharis? Gas chambers? Is that what Khalistan is all about? To get rid of all the Sadhus, the Sants and Gurus who do Naam Simeran in a way that is different to the way you do yours?

That would make you dearer to God?

I weep in shame.

Apr 20, 2006
Ik Oankaar Sat Naam Satgur Parsaad
Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar
Dhan Dhan Gur-guru-satgur-gurbani-sat Sangat- Sat Naam
Guru Pyare Jee

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Patshah Ji Was A Puran Braham Gyani A Puran Sant Satguru - He Was A Living God On Earth. The Mahima Of A Puran Braham Gyani Has Been Very Kindly Been Presented In Sukhmani Bani By Dhan Dhan Satgur Patshah Ji Pancham Patshah Ji

Braham Gyani Mukt Jugat Jee Kaa Data Braham Gyani Puran Purakh Vidhataa
Braham Gyani Ko Khojey Maheysur Nanak Braham Gyani Aap Parmeysur

If You Take Out The Mahima Of A Sant, A Satgur, A Braham Gyani From Gurbani Then What Else Will Remain In Gurbani - Gurbani Is All About How To Become A Puran Braham Gyani, How To Become A Puran Sant, How To Become A Satgur - So Satgur Jis Ridhey Har Naao. Gurbani Is The Mahima Of Akal Purakh, Mahima Of A Puran Braham Gyani, A Puran Sant Satgur, A Bhagat, A Jan, A Gur Sukh, A Gurmukh, Gurbani Is The Mahima Of Naam - And Naam Will Make You A Satgur, Naam Will Make You A Puran Sant, A Puran Braham Gyani, A Puran Khalsa - And Puran Sant Is The Naam Ka Dataa, Puran Braham Gyani Is Naam Ka Data, A Puran Khalsa Is Naam Ka Dataa - Khalsa Mero Satgur Pura.

Those Who Don't Understand This Are Living In Illusion And Dubidha - Doing Gurbani And Becoming Gurbani Is The Key To Success, Winning Over Maya Is The Key To Success - Getting Trapped In Maya Is Not The Key To Success - Aur Updesey Aap Naa Karey Avat Javat Janmey Marey.

Dassan Dass

Forgive me Brother

But these verses are in praise of a Puran Purash, a Satgur who comes to this Earth to wash Mankind of it's sins.

How can you even contemplate putting us mere mortals on the same plane? You are making a wishwash of Gurbani with your understanding.

No matter how much Naam simeran we do. If we even for one instance think we are of the same calibre as the Satguru all is lost. All we can strive to do is merge our lost Soul with Him, even that cannot happen without His will.

Man tu mat maan kar ke hau kich jaandha, Gurmukh ho nimaana Satgur agei..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM