I would like to hear the views of sangat on the following post made by my friend in another forum.
Guru Nanak Dev (10 jots) was Nirankar himself in Sargun(Human form) saroop wrote gurbani which is divine revelation -
Vaho Vaho Bani Nirankar hai ||
It's important to study both sargun(Human Form of God) and nirgun(Non-existent form of God) ascept clearly. They are both interelated with each other. You can't separate them.
It's like this- God wanted to see his face in the mirror. He transform itself into roop of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji as Guru Avtar arrival was predicted in hindu vedas and rishi balmik texts.
There are six avtars are known in Indian anceint philosphy:
the six types of avtars are as follows;
1. Ansa Avtar- his is the avtar taken by rightious kings such as Raja Janak
2. Aveshya Avtar - this is avtars with spiritual powers
3. Kala Avtar - this is avtars with extrodinary powers usually 14 or 16 powers
4. Nit Avtar - This is the Avtar taken by Sants and Mahatmas.
5. Namit Avtar - This is where God comes to earth for a short time and does not take birth then dissappears following what work needed to be done. Examples of this are Narsingh and the future avtar of Kalki
6. Pooran Avtar - This is the most powerful Avtar of God before guru Nanak Dev Ji. It was a form which contained almost all powers. Examples of this are Ram and Krishan
Guru Avtar- That is Guru Sahib(Jagat Guru) not only for Sikh.remember Guru Nanak Dev Ji was for all humanity... There will never be a greater avtar that will take place. Guru Avtar is great of all 6 of them...
Also like to add Guru Avatar also has huge padaam mark on their feet like how 10 jots guru nanak dev nirankar. They were Nirankar themselves with infinite powers.
Please listen to the first part of the Japji Sahib Katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji on Gurmatveechar.com where this is all explained and also the divans by Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae which are in my folder on the gurseva hub