• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurmat Discussion Forums Online

A_seeker

Writer
SPNer
Jun 6, 2018
SSA,
i have been looking inti the various discussion of sikhawareness forum.To my suprise it doesn't seems to preach authentic Gurmat philosophy .I find it more of a vedantic influenced website.Some of the discussion is typically aggressive.
Please share your opinion .Is it woth joining the discussion forum.

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
YES YES YES, Few days ago i was looking for some Sikh Philosophy sites to join.......... But i couldn't find a single one except this ( Sikhphilosophy.net ).
All other are preaching Anti-Gurmat..... I tried answering in some Discussions on other websites but Nobody Likes to THINK and USE THEIR MIND there........ So i thought i'll just stick to this one.
Forums like , Sikhnet.com , Sikhawareness.com , sikhsangat.com, sikhiwiki.com all are full of ANTI-GURMAT Preachers

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Since we're on the subject of other forums, I'll add that the Sikh subreddit page is generally pretty good apart from the occasional troll. The demographic is mostly young men and the tone of conversation reflects that, but there's plenty of good stuff there, too. Just remember to come back to SPN to talk about what you find there :yippieyippie:

A_seeker

Writer
SPNer
Jun 6, 2018
Well SPN is the best platform to discuss abt Authentic Sikhi . I will surely have look into subreddit.

swarn bains

Poet
SPNer
Apr 8, 2012
no body really reads gurmat philosophy or sggs, so no body understands it. it is all hear say on this forum and sort of argumental discussion

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
no body really reads gurmat philosophy or sggs, so no body understands it. it is all hear say on this forum and sort of argumental discussion

That's an interesting observation and personally I don't think it's entirely fair or accurate, but you've always hated this forum and you're entitled to your opinion.

Do you know of a forum where the people do read Gurbani and never have argumemtal discussion?

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM