• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurdwara In San Francisco City

raj008

SPNer
Dec 4, 2010
guys

Sorry but didn't know where to post this. I'm traveling to SF and can't find a gurdwara right in the city. The only one I'm finding is 20 miles outside of the city which would need a car rental. Does anybody know of one in the city itself

Thx

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
There is no Gurdwara in the city. However, you can post your request in the local site or call the Gurdwaras and ask for someone to do this seva. You can also take Bart which stops near El Sobrante Gurdwara.
Good Luck.

raj008

SPNer
Dec 4, 2010
Do you by any chance have a phone number for them? Yelp is showing them as closed and few numbers I've been able to scramble up through the internet come up invalid. It's showing 90 mins via BART from my location and would like to confirm it's open for the regular sunday afternoon program between heading there

Thx

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Do you by any chance have a phone number for them? Yelp is showing them as closed and few numbers I've been able to scramble up through the internet come up invalid. It's showing 90 mins via BART from my location and would like to confirm it's open for the regular sunday afternoon program between heading there

Thx

Sorry for the late response. I Googled it and found the number. I also talked to Bhai Swaran Singh ji at the Gurdwara. There is a Diwan every morning and evening. The Sunday Diwan ends at 2PM.

Here is the address with the number:

El Sobrante Gurdwara Sahib Inc
69.198.228.58/gurdwara/Default.aspx
9 Google reviews · Write a review
3550 Hillcrest Rd, El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510) 223-9987

Enjoy it.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM