• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurdwara Directory For The United States And Canada

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Please note that the lists of gurdwaras in this thread cannot be considered complete. All the gurdwaras in the US and Canada are not represented because the management committee of a gurdwara must decide to be listed in an Internet directory. So if you are aware of a gurdwara that is not on either list (US or Canadian), please send me a private message with the information about the gurdwara that you would like to see included.

If you are an SPN member in another country -- India, United Kingdom, Germany, Malaysia, etc., -- and you would like to help with this project, here are some steps to take. Type the word "gurdwaras" and then the name of your country (e.g., Gurdwaras Canada) in the Google search engine. Then look over the search results and find a page that appears to be the most complete and most recent. If you send me the link (url) by private message, it will hasten this project along. :whisling:

US Gurdwaras Are Here

Canadian Gurdwaras Are Here

This thread was compiled in collaboration with SPN leader Kaur-1.

Last edited by a moderator:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I think the link of Us gurudwara directory is not working because it opens the site of widener university.

Anyway a very good move and This thread should be sticky.What are the views of Kaur-1 ji and antonia ji

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM